Tannah the Warlord Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers

Tannah palmed her damp bush and touched the slick opening of her cunt, rotating her hips and running her middle finger along the insides of her labia while Beustalar's cock grew firm.

She thought about Aretta's strong hips and the revealing way in which her pants sometimes rode up her cunt. She thought about it, touching herself, and her juices trickled down her fingers. All the woman's jealousy could do nothing to quell Tannah's love for her.

She drew back along Beustalar's shaft, sucking saliva and precum off of its veiny surface, hearing Beustalar shiver as her mouth dragged all the way to its swollen head.

She knew she didn't have time to fuck him again but Tannah indulged herself anyways, sliding her lips up his throbbing shaft and salivating as they touched his balls.

"Mmm," she moaned, slurping all the way down to his engorged head and feeling it grow even harder. She felt Balter's precum dribble over her thumb as she continued to stroke him, bobbing her head, letting Beustalar's length glide through her moist lips.

"Mmlh, mhh," Tannah sighed, blushing and sucking, curling two fingers deep into her vagina while gripping Balter's shaft with her other hand. Syrupy saliva sloshed around the bulb of Beustalar's cock as it slid over the back of her tongue, his girth straining her jaw.

"I hate to ruin your fun Tannah but we really are out of time," Aretta said, sounding only slightly concerned about the appointment with Lord Cavil.

"Mlaahh," Tannah gasped, pulling her lips off the end of his erection and feeling his precum cling to her palate. She looked up at Beustalar and grinned, noticing the cum all over her face again.

"Still tastes like my cunt," she said, releasing Balter's cock and standing up, her womanhood wet and drooling between her thighs.

She pushed hurriedly between the two men, reaching down and lifting part of the costume she was expected to wear out of its bag.

"What in the hell is this?" she asked, holding up a stringy net of purple fabric, shaped roughly like a pair of breasts.

"Some outfit worn by priestesses from the east," Balter answered, pulling up his pants. Tannah set the thing down and lifted the bottom half of the outfit out of the small bag. It was a short red skirt with silvery metal decorations along the bottom edge, which jangled as she held it up.

In the light from the rising sun peeking through the tent flap Tannah could tell that the fabric was thin enough to see through. There were no undergarments in the bag, so her thick dark bush would be fully visible even though it would hang halfway down her thighs on all sides.

"So, more clothing that doesn't hide anything, hah!" Tannah scoffed as Aretta put a hand on her shoulder and examined the exotic costume. "If he wants to see my cunt and tits why not just ask me to come naked?"

"Because you don't want word to spread around the camp that you're whoring yourself to a servant of the crown," Balter blurted out. Tannah turned to look at him and Aretta shot him a menacing glare.

Balter rolled his eyes and Beustalar laughed as he dug through his baggage.

"That's exactly my point," Tannah said with one eyebrow raised. "The men see me naked just about every day. If I go dressed in this there are sure to be rumors, even if I wear something over it," she stated.

"Also, how on earth am I going to get clean?" she thought aloud, recognizing that her face and chest were still covered with Balter and Beustalar's orgasms. She missed bathing in her hot spring near the borders of Aumtgrist. Even rinsing off by the well in Bristelkeer was preferable to life on the road sometimes.

She looked at Balter, waiting for a moment to see if he would volunteer to go to the wagon train for a bucket of water. He quietly went about his business, pulling his flask out of the pocket of his tunic and taking a messy swig from it.

Beustalar said nothing as he tied his trousers around his waist.

Tannah sighed and picked up the skirt half of the costume, staring at it some more. It made a pleasant sound as it swayed in her grasp, almost like rain in the distance.

"This is a priestess's outfit?" Tannah thought.

**** AUTHOR'S NOTE ****

Happy Holidays!!! I know what you're probably thinking, Isn't this a bit short for how long it's been?

Well, you're right. It isn't that accurate to call this Tannah The Warlord, Part 4, exactly. Think of it more as the prologue to part 4, which is almost fully written and sitting at about 16,000 words.

I realize it's been a while, I've been busy, but I haven't stopped being productive.

I think what I regret the most is not having time to write a Halloween story. I have one planned, mind you, but sadly it'll have to wait until next year.

I'm hoping this will give you guys something to whet your appetite for the finale of Tannah The Warlord, whenever it gets uploaded.

I'm really glad you guys are enjoying the series. I get your emails and I read your comments and I am always encouraged to write more :)

**** END AUTHOR'S NOTE ****

yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers
12