All Comments on 'Tanner Logistics'

by Kilty11

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments (Page 2)
Calico75Calico759 months ago

The plastic wrap/potato chip bag is something I have read about before, too. Worked really well here. I like this version of a plot I have read several times. Love all the differences like the asshole having a gay lover--that's just great. Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the most memorable stories I’ve read on this site! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

photogman18photogman188 months ago

The plastic bandage wrap is the Army's first aid for a sucking chest wound. I know it goes back 50 years. Good story, but incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another one of those stories where issues are set up, then ignored, then we're off to a happy end without addressing the actual issues introduced in the setup.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy7 months ago

Nice extra twists at the end

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Nice twist and its good to finally read a loving wife story about a actual loving wife you just don't see that often in the lw catagory

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The legal aspect of the story is poorly portrayed. The charges described are inadequate to the facts, ignoring clear evidence of several criminal conspiracies, participation in which earned a lifelong appearance on the Sex Offender Registry, as well as the severity of the attack on Paul. Even as a first offender, Derrick would be looking at far more than 10 years, as would Mark. Ashley would be fortunate to avoid incarceration for pandering. The married couples who participated in the cuckolding in exchange for job advancement would all be charged. Sex for money is a crime in every state (outside of a registered brothel in Nevada), and bribery is illegal no matter what item of value is exchanged for undue influence and reward. Criminal financial penalties would be assessed on all the conspirators. The company as a legal entity could also face criminal charges given how pervasive the extortion proved to be.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

A well-written and intriguing tale, Thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Actually when training as emergency rescue personnel in the 70s and 80s we were trained to even use the wrappers on cigarettes as well as potato chip bags for chest lung punctures.

Slick742Slick7426 months ago

LOVED THE: "I know because I wrote this." 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

2 comments, 1@ Anon concerning “legal aspect”. I agree with just about everything you said, except if this happened in California Mark and Derrick would be released without bail and maybe they would get around to a trial. Eventually. 2, military battle dressings have one side with thick gauze and the other side plastic coated covered with paper. For a sucking chest wound the paper-covered plastic side goes directly against the chest wound. They cover the plastic with paper so they can print instructions on it.

Very good story, Kitty, thanks for sharing.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More horrible people doing horrible things. Mark and Ashley are absolute scum and honestly hard to say who is worse - probably Mark but it's close. At least Sara isn't totally terrible; it's clear she is being manipulated and seduced. Ashley is feeding Mark all the weaknesses to exploit. Still, she should have had the damn fucking conviction in her vows to say, "no, fuck you, I won't cheat on the man I love." Always turns my stomach when they don't do this, but I suppose there's a better (well, longer at least) story when it drags on.

I'm glad that for once there was a good friend in these stories that made the wife see what a mistake she was going to make; usually they're the ones giving them the terrible ideas or encouraging them. Sara almost made the biggest mistake of her life; thank fuck Lisa at least is an actual loving wife in the literal sense and made her realize what a stupid almost-whore she was being. As for the other wives, nothing but cheating whores in the end. I'm sure they were victims like Sara, manipulated in a similar way (well 2 at least; Ashley seems like she actually enjoyed it and gets off on the torment when it's happening to others, which is just fucked up), but they still made the choice to go through with it in the end, so they are ultimately at fault.

Although Sara was a victim of insidious manipulation over the course of a few months by Mark and Ashley, as the husband it would still have hurt me deeply that she even considered doing what was proposed to her instead of immediately resisting and fighting back. I can't help but wonder if the love is really strong enough when their first reaction isn't to resist and fight back to keep what is meant to be so important to them. I know everything isn't so black-and-white; there's plenty of grey in there. But still, those thoughts do occur and make you question the trust and leave lingering doubts that may never fade.

At the very end it was at least laid out like it should have been all along: it's OK if you get hit on and guys flirt with you (but don't flirt back or encourage it). But if they start hitting on you or making inappropriate advances, you fucking tell your partner. Don't keep it to yourself because this is how it starts and is the door that assholes like Mark walk through to start worming their way in. If only more people were aware of this, perhaps less marriages would suffer from shit like this. And of course the consequences need to be made absolute and life-long: if you cheat, it's over and you lose everything you claim to value. And as for Tim's wife cheating in the past, being drunk is not an excuse. Don't get yourself into a state where you know you could make a terrible mistake; that is all on you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dude, this did not in any way go the way I thought it would. 5 stars

In 99% of these types of stories Sarah would have said something along the lines of. "I'm doing this. You'll see nothing will change, in fact things will be better. It's just this one night I'll be back tomorrow and we'll have the rest of our lives together."

Who would have thought Sarah was actually a loving (albeit stupid and easily manipulated) woman with true devotion and respect--mostly--for her husband? But she did harm her marriage in a very deep way, and I'm sure Paul was deeply hurt she would even consider doing that to him. Thank god for Lisa who is the most incredible woman. Usually the friend in these stories is the one egging the wife on to cheat. Men dream of a wife like Lisa.

Then the weird BDSM gay dude with the knife. Lol. Did not see that coming.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore1981about 1 month ago

This paul guy was a fucking cuck bitch he forgives his wife after she had an affair for God knows how long with her boss maybe she didn't fuck her boss but she still had a affair she had an emotional affair which is worse than a physical affair the tim guy was also a cuck bitch as well as the other husband's besides Joe they all forgave and stayed with there wives though they cheated on them Sara's emotional affair with her boss is still cheating no matter how you look at it it's just a matter of time before she finds another to have a affair with and this time she will fuck him she doesn't love her husband if she did she would have never had an emotional affair

LadyLoreLadyLoreabout 1 month ago

Ok this writer is a idiot and 2 every woman in this story besides Lisa was a cheating slut and every husband besides Joe was no man but a bitch the writer is a idiot cause he says a woman can't go without ever being attracted to another man other than her husband once she's married your fucking stupid if you believe that there is married women out there that is not attracted to anyone other than there husband's I'm 1 of them sure I have been attracted to other men but it was before I met my husband since I met my husband he is the only 1 that attracts me in any way just there is some men that way saying it's impossible and everyone is attracted to someone other than there spouse makes you stupid as fuck just cause you are attracted to other people don't mean everyone is and if I was your spouse I would divorce you cause you can't be trusted

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

I don't think that Sara was "susceptible" to Mark and Ashley in any sort of way that a normal mentally sound person wouldn't have been. When you have people, particularly people in power/authority over you, working on you for LITERAL MONTHS to get you to see their side of things, it's bound to have some effect - and it did have some effect. If she had been more isolated from good friends (like Lisa) then maybe she would have been tempted into it and then of course, she would have been burned and regretted it. However, Sara was a good person and she had surrounded herself with good people and that I think is really what makes a difference. People want to think that everything comes from self control or will power, but it doesn't. It comes from support and environment. Sara had maintained that close relationship with Lisa and Lisa loved both her and Paul. That's mutual support - they were not going to let each other hurt themselves or each other.

<>

I think a lot of people don't really think too deeply about how powerful it is to have good people on your side. If you look at the stories in this section of the site, almost all of the cheaters are surrounded by scumbags - it's like the "bucket full of crabs" analogy, always trying to drag each other down.

<>

Finally, I think what's funny is that Mark's plan was more or less doomed from the start because even if he had somehow managed to get Sara to go along with it, he was going to try and cuck Paul in front of not only him, but Joe and Lisa as well. It wouldn't have ended well for him.

Elias1Elias115 days ago

Good writer....write more

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKilty11@Kilty11
I’m doing this for fun. I’ve always wanted to try writing, but never have, prior to what I’ve posted here. If you get the urge to comment, please be constructive. I will moderate comments, especially those by anonymous commenters . I found out that I actually ...

SIMILAR Stories