All Comments on 'Tanner Logistics'

by Kilty11

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 2 years ago

Sucking chest wounds are no joke, luckily you can use just about any nonpermeable material on the outside to help seal the wound and keep the lung from collapsing.

A potato chip bag would definitely work.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Doctors who worked in evac hospitals in Vietnam used the saran wrap sealed with KY jelly trick. Legend has it that a Navy Corpsman working with a Marine line unit improvised with a glassine battledress wrapper, and the triage doctor who handled the wounded Marine was most impressed. And the rest is history. If it ain't true, it should be.

.

Ol' Tim is lucky if he's not sued by at least six people, if not more. A situation like this would be a gold mine, a Comstock Lode, a real Eldorado for a law firm and its clients. Think: a prime number and add zeroes to the right until your hand cramps.

.

Great story! It was a traditional 'announcement story' with a twist, which turned out to be an edged weapon! The last line, just before 'End', was perfect. 5++++/5!!!

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
You lost a point for all of the "gonna"'s

If we all try for better grammar maybe it will bear out.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Well written!! Great job looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The plastic bag would be used on a "sucking chest wound. Something to seal the wound. Great story, Husband did not wait too long and the wife came to her senses.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

a potato bag on the wound.

thanks for that info.

this was nicely done albeit long but well done.

Ashley was the Jezebel. what does she think of her life now eh?

Nice work Kilty11

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Always entertaining and love your characters.

This has always been a retarded premise in LW's but also very fun to read about.

I really enjoy your versions of tried and true tropes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have liked it better if Sara had not wised up and Paul had been killed leaving Sara to spend the rest of her life knowing she was wrong about her husband and her choices led to his death.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

First few paragraphs just throw way too many names at the reader. It's confusing.

I ended up skim reading. I like long stories when it's necessary, but this just seemed to go on an unnecessary long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Over wrought over written and basically just crappy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. A different twist and a marriage isn't ruined. Well Ashley's, but fuck her, she's a selfish bitch. Almost everyone has temptation, it's whether they fall or power through to defeat temptation, and yes sometimes with help of friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story itself would be fine, but the petulant whining about commenters sours it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here they say potato chips are bad for you. lol I think Ashley and Mark received justice, well I think Mark could have got some more justice. I am glad Sara came to her senses even if it took Lisa talking to her. I am not sure about John and Marlon staying married to their cheating whores. At least Brian dumped Ashley.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

It helps to prevent air being pulled in through the wound. It's called a sucking chest wound, same thing can happen with a bullet. Air can be brought into the area surrounding the lungs (chest wall or pleural space) and cause the lung to collapse. Fluid from the injury can also fill the space and cause a collapsed lung but preventing air is the immediate goal. Regardless, an injury like that requires a chest tube insertion. Seen it hundreds of times.

About your story, I liked it. I loved Lisa's character. The way you fleshed out the "best night being the husband's worst" was delivered extremely convincingly. So much that I can't imagine Paul continuing to work for his gutless asshole boss or the other one. Doesn't matter if they were sanbagged at the time, they did nothing after the fact.

Anyway, your story didn't break new ground but it's a good addition to the boss attempted humiliation theme.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Another GA sort of story, complete with Mark. Not bad, though. Maybe the Derrick thing was off some. D

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

Good story with a good plot. But I almost stopped reading the moment you introduced Derrick.

My advice as a reader is to avoid overbidding and always over.

For example: the gay lover, the 10 inch cock, the overworked black stallion, the wife becoming the queen of sluts in a few minutes, the husband behaving like a saint, the lover who fucks 5 times in the night all by having an endurance of 3 hours each time, .......

Keep it as clear, simple and realistic as possible in the story, and privilege people by nuancing them a bit and making them more human.

Write about indecisive, tormented, lost, confused, abused, repented wives.

And on husbands having actions and attitudes (following discovery of infidelity) other than those of a Saint such as what we often see. Examples: fighting, disappearing, falling in love with another and also starting an affair, having revenge sex, straight passes, remaining married but living an external love life, ...... in short, decisions that the we take under the influence of pain, sadness, betrayal, anger, doubt, loss of ego, .....

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 2 years ago

You have this a hell of a shot. I would suggest you trim your stories down a bit. Forget about describing the mansion. Never give eight or ten names in the first few paragraphs of the story. You used 'your' where you're is correct. You constantly use object and subject pronouns incorrectly. You have good ideas and tell an interesting story. I would suggest an editor is in order. It would take you to the next level here. The treatment of the gaping chest wound treatment was interesting to a point, but you overdid it. I think that would be my criticism. You overdo things. Keep posting, please!

muncher354muncher354over 2 years ago

Nothing about this story is erotic. The characters and dialogue is cringe.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Not sure what to say other than WTF? The entire plot is a combination of GA's 'February Sucks' and another story about the "boss" stealing wives and humiliating their husbands just like with your story. That you took it in another direction doesn't justify stealing their ideas and not citing them in your foreward. I gave you 3* for well written story (except rushed ending) but completely unacceptable for the plagiarism.

Forto02Forto02over 2 years ago

Nice story.

WOW! I checked your profile and ALL of your work is over the 4 stars mark!!!

And in Loving Wives cathegory!

Impressive!

I will be following you, please, keep posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Without any interest !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Take it from a paramedic. The potato chip bag was to keep the air from entering the chest cavity and causing the the lung to collapse. Air has to enter the lung for you to breath.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Nice to see a loving wife who actually comes to her senses and talks to her husband before something bad actually happens.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Using therapy has gotten tired. She didn't do anything but listen to her friend(?) Ashley. Sara never really drank the kool-aid she was selling. What she does have is a very good friend in Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good tale. Especially liked how you had Paul react AND act. No cuck was he!

.

4 ****

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

A classic story line. The back story about Paul standing up for Lisa was intriguing: he’s not a navy seal or anything, and it’s realistic that a larger man would have some advantages, but it’s all about “the fight in the dog”. The bit about Sara going into counseling to see why she almost went for Mark’s plan was funny: no skeletons in her closet, no revelations… just being a bit of a pushover, I guess. I think anyone who would accept, “don’t worry, he’ll like it” as a rationale deserves to be dumped.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Fun read! Often 5 page stories have way too much fluff, but I think you did a good job of building the characters. The knifing in the end saved it from being a hopeless cliché of a little man kicking a big guys ass and saving the world. Sadly, in real life, the stepdad would have canned Paul and moved his dickhead kid to a different department with a warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, quite different from some similar themes as, in this case the wife saw sense,,she was still beyond dumb to get into it and believe Ashley & mark knew her husband without even having much to do with him.

End was solid, except the bitch Ashley, surely she was also guilty of coercion too as she played a big part in reeling in the victims. No mention of the fate of the other couples though. Thought they have left in shame and disgrace when their affairs became common knowledge

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot of holes in this and the story is predicated on a pretty old and overused plot but it was still better than 90% of the other stories we've seen, lately. I gave it 4 stars for the attempt. Don't stop writing, Kitty. I still enjoyed this.

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

Interesting story, a bit different. There is one comment with the potato chip bag ..that is a jury rigged version of a chest seal. On a real chest seal ir is self stick ( what the duct tape did here). In your story he tapes 4 sides, and that is incorrect ( and this is just an FYI, not a criticism), it should be three sides. When a knife hits the lung it causes air to escape, causing pneumothorax . The chest cavity is normally a vacuum, if you get air in there the lungs can't function right. Everytime time Paul took in a breath air leaked from his lung into the chest cavity . As you note, when Paul breathes out the lung collapses which causes air to be sucked in from outside. With a chest seal totally taped it would stop the sucking from outside but his chest cavity would fill up when he breathed in.

W three sides taped, when he exhaled the vacuum in the chest cavity would seal the untaped side ( kind of like putting your hand over the end of a vacuum hose,) and outside air wouldn't get in.When he breathes in,air escaping from his lung would push out of the untaped side which would allow the lung to inflate ( the cavity would still have air in it, but it would be same as atmospheric or a bit less, so lung can inflate.

The also have a chest dart w a one way flow that does same thing.

Good yarn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite good.

The non-porous covering is not to keep air out of the lung, it's to keep air from entering the pleural space between the lung and the chest wall. If this happens it causes the lung to collapse, an atelectasis (partial) or pneumothorax (total)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the way you closed this story , I’m not talking about the fact of the potato chip bag , but your “ I know because I wrote this “! What a funny but definitive way to close out . No one can surmise or assume anything else about the couple . Loved it 5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John Wick was a family film? That alone was worth the price of admission! Good story. Some really stupid characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked how the author combined the "its just one night of sex" with the "sleep with boss for promotion" subjects. What I thought was lacking was more drama around the fact that she even gave it thought. Rather then just shutting down and see what happens she did consider it far too much for him to just gloss over. Sure, see if she goes through with it or not but when she came clean I think in real life more would have been said. The ending with her just going o some counselor and stating there was never any reason does him no good. That was all for her own piece of mind.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 2 years ago

The premise was kinda silly. The company would be sued for sexual harassment.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

I have nothing against long stories and although this wasn't particularly long I thought it was probably a couple of pages in excess. There was a lot of unnecessary and repetitive narrative, and up until the stabbing everything was pretty much pat. Overall it was quite good although the threatened punishment for not complying was weak: I find it hard to believe that none of the couples had taken legal or illegal retribution upon Mark a little farfetched.

Entertaining, lbut I didn't really care what happened to the people involved and it failed to raise any feelings, which is probably the worst response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boy scouts should always be prepared and carry a bag of chips with them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Franceman.

Ditto. Too many clichés and nothing to get excited about.

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

If the knife had entered the lung, not just penetrated the chest cavity, you couldn't use a full seal to stop sucking chest syndrome, bc the lung itself is leaking. If all the knife did was enter the chest cavity a full seal would work, if the knife entered the lung a full seal would fail. I agree a chest tube likely would be needed, but a three side seal would give the patient time until full medical care was available. A full seal and a chest dart you do the same thing.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Thank You

a truly great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Books like movies is something that people like or dislike , personally I liked it , it was very captivating , well written as well as suspenseful . good job .

Anonymous . lol...

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

Finally finished reading this. IRL this whole thing couldn't happen, Mark coming out and saying what he was doing and telling Paul that if he played ball he would be in like Flint is basically a confession to several crimes. When Tim hears what Mark has done and the tries to waffle also would be a disaster as well, and these days even in a family run business no CEO woukd say 'maybe we can make an accomodation'. He would have no defense against all kinds of civil and criminal penalties if he did that. And the Derrick thing honestly was kind of repulsive, the big dicked black slave that is so loyal he would try and kill Paul when it was obvious he wasnt all that happy w the way mark treated him? You could have left Derrick out and had Ashley do the attempted murder, would make more sense

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Bravo, a refreshingly well told story with interesting developments. Above all, I liked the fact that you mentioned many "tags" and still remained true to your line. I'm looking forward to more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*2. Not enough facts about the other two "husbands". No background on John to show his knowledge of combat trauma. How did the other husbands reconcile their wives & Mark? No jail time for Mark??? I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE INCOMPLETE STORIES. The writing is the only thing that kept this from being a *1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

You know its really sad that a writer actually has to include this "They lived happily ever after. Sara never cheated. I know because I wrote this." because some idiots get in feces tossing matches over what really did or did not happen in a story. As they say "You cant fix stupid".

Not a bad story at all. Yes a bit too cliched, though that seems like its a Literotica rule to get a story posted. The characters didn't do a lot for me, but this is far above what we've gotten as of late, so I can't complain too much.

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingover 2 years ago

I really liked this but i think shannon should have gotten some resolution. I realize she couldnt get paul, but she was fairly integral in the beginning, and deserved a happy ending as well

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. Thanks.

This part of my comment is just about timing in your story. The tension really disappeared when the MC discovered what was going on way before it happened, and you told the reader about it. If you had kept that part until the end, when Mark's father walks in, the tension would have been kept really high, which is what you're looking for in a short story. In a novel, the tension can be seen as a waveform, with each wave being higher until the tsunami in the final chapter - but that's a different art.

You tried to establish tension again at the end, with the stabbing, but that was more a physical tension than an emotional one; 'I wonder if he'll survive?' vs 'I wonder what she'll do and how he'll respond.' The reader can put themselves in the place of the MC and feel the stress and tension as well. 'What would I do in his place?" is a great thought to put in the reader's head.

Emotional tension is always stronger. For example, when Mark is commanding Sara to stand up and join him, we already know she won't, so the tension is absent. The story went a/b/c/d/e/f/g etc, but perhaps would have been stronger if you had a/b/e/f/g/c/d, with the back story told in speech between characters to explain that he knew all along and had planned the whole thing. If you use the first person, it's easier, as parts of it can be a 'memory'.

You had all the elements, just put them slightly in the wrong order - nothing a little cutting and pasting couldn't fix. But that's more a case of experience, and like those of several other commenters have posted here, I hope you'll take comment this as encouragement, and incorporate some of the suggestions into your next story.

Nice one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. Keep it up. You know what to do if someone can't offer a definitive reason for their comments.

6ulprsn6ulprsnover 2 years ago

Oh BTW - the potato chip bag is a very very real technique for aiding someone with a ‘sucking chest wound”. It is taught to virtually every member of the armed forces. In fact, we were taught to use ANYTHING nearby to staunch the air entry including a military Id card, plastic bag or anything else non-air permeable. The potato chi- bag was pure genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

first bravo for a interresting story there was some very good telling and nothing like horse cocks and owerlarge tits one can read in the most literotika stories an no maraton fucking very well done thank you

LJafoLJafoover 2 years ago

i liked it, when i was in the Navy, they taught us something similar for sucking chest wounds, but we were taught to leave one side un-taped so air could escape as necessary. tape the plastic tight as we could though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story ,it kept my interest till the end

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

It was good but Lisa was to be wife#2 and was left out of the lodge actions. Joe's only part was kicking the coffee table and not jumping in to defend his wife during Paul's setup queries of Mark?

/

We are to assume that Paul slid into Tim's new found son role? And the ending didn't have Sara becoming pregnant and Tim & wife becoming doting godparents. A few Hallmark moments lost here.

/

still a 5* Hooyah, Salutes

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Demosthenes.....

GA hardly created the concept in February Sucks. He wrote his version of it is all.

Braindead Wives leaving husbands at clubs to fuck guys they just met have been around a lot longer than him and the boss fucking the wife at a retreat has been around a very long time as well.

I enjoy Kilty's stories because the author takes some well used plots for LW's and injects more reasonable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Appreciate the time and effort in writing this. Lots of sub plots and twists. This story could be reworked into a much more comprehensive telling. That of course would be a huge time undertaking but I could see this as a tv series or movie. Again thanks for your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
4 pieces of tape

If you are talking about a sucking chest wound, you only use 3 pieces of tape! You need one side un taped so the blood can leak out……. Or you drown!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess I just didn't understand. What I don't understand is why 5 pages?. Stories with plots like this always baffles me. I can not possibly be the only woman that don't handle being blackmail well. The first thing I would've done was tell my husband! The second thing I would've done was drop a sexual harassment lawsuit on tanner logistics so fast, the owner of the company would've wished his wife swallowed mark instead of birthing him. Or I would've just quit.. I wouldn't of needed anytime to think about marks offer.. it would've been fuck him with a diseased cock all day.. I can't believe Paul's wife needed someone to tell her what she's doing is wrong. A boss does not risk his company to bang married women. Married women don't becomes whores and think their husband's will be ok with it. What irked me most about this story is the wife allowing stranger's to tell HER about HER husband. I've been with my hubby for years. nobody can tell me shit about him. I know that man like a book I've re-read 1900 times. I would punche anyone in the face that implies because my husband loves, respect and honor me, he's a wimp that would enjoy watching me get fuck'd. Never allow anyone to disrespect your spouse(unless your spouse is an asshole or a slut) or tell you who or what your spouse is. Sara(I think her name was) seemed a bit ditzy. How does she equate her husband not arguing with her, giving her whatever she wants and allowing her to make decisions like picking out the color of the curtains as him being a submissive wimp? My hubby is the same way but I can 1000% guarantee he is not a wimp. Most of my friends never seen my hubby angry but the ones that have, knows he is not the one. It sound to me Sara wouldn't of been so easily convinced her husband was a wimp if he was beating her ass, cheating on her and treating her like shit. Women like Sara are so used to being treated like shit they equate a nice easy going guy as a wimp.. they don't know most men don't treat women that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a 5. Glad that's out of the way. Lately I've been cheating a bit, by scrolling down the comments before writing my own. Mostly it's to see what LPN has to say. In any event, I don't agree with those few naysayers who complained of too many characters, or too many subplots. Kilty11 very skillfully surprised at least this reader, who fully expected Shannon to move in and capitalize on a bad choice by Sara. Instead, Sara gets an epiphany, and not even at the eleventh hour. That's good plotting. Good that it all turned out OK. Glad that Sara decided not to do something she would have regretted, or had to feel Kilty about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

p.s. something I forgot to mention (I'm the guy who made the "Kilty" pun). A few here have remarked on a similarities to "February Sucks" - and I do not agree. First, if you're looking for precedents, consider "Out Of Love" (jezzaz), "The Bridge" (RichardGerald) and "A Promise Made, A Vow Broken" (Hooked1957). Second, the author here clearly states "not breaking any new ground" in the preface. I find nothing wrong with borrowing or adapting a situation from an earlier story - or stories. It's what a writer does with it that matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't normally give a comment. But I liked it even though it had most of ever others peoples bits in it. In short well done.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Excellent story. No special forces operators just ordinary people dealing with a problem that probably occurs more than we think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'll never think of potato chips the same way again. I enjoyed the way Sara joined her husband in humbling the wannabe alpha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the way you take some of the same old story plots, and put your own twist to it. An editor would probably help you clean things up a little bit, which I’m sure you know, but don’t let the lack of one deter you, you’re doing great, just keep writing. Thanks for your time and effort. KS

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

I liked it.

It struck me, at the first lunch, that Lisa

wasn't much of a friend to Paul,

but the writer set that straight later.

The story had a good and well worked plot

and was an entertaining read.

Top ratings from me.

CDRLawCDRLawover 2 years ago

way over the top at the end, really good until then. nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m in a dilemma. This story was well written, the plot was thought out, and the characters were clearly developed, so 5 stars. My problem is that I really dislike this sort of plot. It just annoys me, so it would have to be 1 or 2 stars. Finally I opted out and didn’t grade it as being the fairest option to you as a good author who writes a story I disliked! Thanks.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

I like what you were trying to write, but it was unnecessarily convoluted. And the Derrick thing didn't help your story one bit. I like the idea of defeating the prick who wants to use a man's wife (ala The Bridge).

Try it again. I support your effort and give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. It was a good story line. But a few holes in the plot. For one thing, women are not exactly world renowned at keeping secrets. If bossman actually had publicly humiliated the husbands, and then fucked 3 of the wives, whose husbands worked there too, it would have been common knowledge to hundreds of people. And the husbands would have quit, divorced, and sued the company. Women, as a group, tend to be fairly shallow. I CAN believe that the boss could have found wives to fuck, for monetary gain. But it would have been on the low down. No way, publicly like this. I gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Basically a rework of several similar stories, just more convoluted.

Tiger27Tiger27about 2 years ago

Great story!

Like your closing line: "They lived happily ever after. Sara never cheated. I know because I wrote this".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was great up to the ending. Could have used a couple more paragraphs of an epilogue.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good until you added the last sentence. Then I just had to laugh. Stick to fiction.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

"Sara never cheated. I know because I wrote this."

Hahaha. Good stuff

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing

BlbabbittBlbabbittalmost 2 years ago

In a combat zone you are taught to use a cut up piece of poncho or the cellophane off a cigarette pack for a sucking chest wound. Knife wounds are brutal. Story was good. Ending kind of lost its way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The potato chip 3-corner seal is a ling established, and still used. Method of helping to prevent a TENSION pneumothorax from a sucking chest wound. I work ED Medicine and have used it four occasions s as have paramedics.

Good story!

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story, the names and conversations got a little confusing about a 1/3 of the way through, but by the end it came together nicely.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

The story is half-way there. The whole plot is somewhat absurd as it is obvious this is just plain impossible in any workplace environment. Moreover, it is written in some sort of serious drama which makes it even worse. The saving grace is ending with stabbing that at least puts some originality into the plot.

Probably 2.5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story. Well written. Sarah is not too bright. A couple loads short of a wheelbarrow. Lisa is great. She is tough and was able to outmaneuver Ashley and get Sarah to see the light of day. To be fair I think Sarah would have caved jn a direct argument with Paul about the retreat. This was an interesting yarn with a lot of crazy circumstances. If it had been me, I would have confronted Sarah right away or rhe next day after talking to Shannon and then Joe/Lisa. I would see no reason to wait. Sarah would have finally had her "epiphany". She loved her husband but thought he was a wimp and was being mentally groomed by Mark and Ashley and the past affairs with the other three wives. Though not too bright, she isn't evil or even self-centered. More confused and easily manipulated. A direct confrontation and threat of divorce would have moved her to where she needed to be. Paul's revenge plot was not smart. Just make an excuse not to attend (like sick mother in law), have Sarah quit her job, and look for your own. No job is worth leaving her around predators. For pity's sake Mark was planning for both he and Derrick to rape Sarah in that room. As an aside, the walls are thin, were they going to gag Sarah when they dped her? Her screams would have brought Paul and others running. Even if Paul had been blindsided and upset Sarah was going to go for it (which she did not, though she stupidly flirted with the idea of just Mark for a while), he would not sit idly by as she was screaming and raped. Dunno maybe Mark had some master plan for that. Regardless get your wife's head out of your ass. Both Shannon's recording (play it back to Sarah) and Lisa's account are enough ammo to force her epiphany. Demand counseling. Resign her job. And look elsewhere. Get out of that toxic place. Not your job to save thr company. Heck send the recording to the father and head of the company. Paul's plan had way too many variables. He had no clue if he would be able to fight Mark. He certainly didn't anticipate being stabbed. So yeah makes for a cool last page buy not worth the risk. Paul said it well himself in the hospital: "No, look, I was a little arrogant to think everything would go exactly as I planned..."

Anyways Lisa rocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why have to flirt?

I know a lot of women who don't period exclamation point etc. Go out and behave like Ladies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“I know you girls are going to get hit on and flirt.”

Nope, lost a star for that. Flirting signals romantic or sexual interest. If you’re in a relationship, then there’s only one person who you should signal interest in!

ZK

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

The real and very large question that no one asks is how is society raising boys that makes so many become submissive? What is it that so many folks in real life are involved with cucking and how if it? The assumption in this story that the men go along and are happy is also a common one in the real world.There are lots of books on this, but the books are dwarfed by web sites and blogs that reinforce the point that men are getting submissive more and more. Civilization needs structure and order. This sea change that has happened in the last thirty years will be extremely harmful in the long run. Cuckolding is skyrocketing, sites devoted to cucking with over a million members. Chastity cage sales are up 20,000% (real number) since year 2000. Is everybody so comfortable with this, after all, just consenting adults, not harming anybody. Really?

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Skipped ahead of this crap.Confront Sara problem solved.She Loved Paul that wasn't in question.Why you would sit back and let it play out.You know she is being manipulated by others.Whole senario is crap.😡

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

First I want to apologize to the author.I quit reading this cause I thought I knew where this was going.I had read one very similar to this and it had pissed me off.After posting a negative comment.I read some of the other reviews.So I went back and finished reading.I felt foolish because I really enjoyed it.Again

sorry.I read your comment at the beginning about negative comments and felt even more foolish.I change my rating to 5 stars. Sincerely Jlyn1 😌

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 1 year ago

I was a medic in the Nam and to use anything that stops air passage to put over a sucking chest wound. Id card, credit card, library card, etc..... Potato chip bag is a great way!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ich hätte als Ehemann wahrscheinlich anders gehandelt, aber ich hatte (trotzdem oder gerade deswegen) viel Spaß!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem is not that air enters the lung (it's supposed to do that). The problem is air entering the chest cavity around the lungs. That could deflate the lungs. Four stars.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
so

Did Tim give Paul, Marks job?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

3 stars, sorry, good try. just a remake of the classic "The Bridge"

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

dirtyoldbiman, it's barely similiar, might want to brush up on your reading comprehension.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

this is why you throw out the hoe who brings you another man's kid to raise

hardworker5556hardworker555611 months ago

Liked the story and it had a satisfactory outcome for me. The potato chip bag over the wound is real. anyone who served in the US Army since 1965 was taught how to deal with a "sucking chest wound" in which the lung is punctured. Plastic bad or something impermeable over the wound itself, with compresses to hold it in place. It actually works and saved many lives in Vietnam and since. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Paper thin walls that allow the people in one room to hear the television in the adjoining room are ALSO thin enough to allow anyone in that adjoining room to hear whatever those people say, too.

To put it another way (ironically), one can hear in one direction AND the other, so anyone (watching TV) on the other side might also be able to hear the MC's words to his wife, "It's gonna all be over soon. One way or another."

--

How does one recognize the spots where sound only travels in one direction, anyway?

I've noticed that these locations often show up in movies and TV shows, too.

--

Isn't it funny sometimes ... the things that reach out and just grab your attention? Oh, well!

--

As for the story .... I enjoyed it.

The potato chip bag first aid trick was interesting, and inspired lots of comments!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I had read the story long ago, up to the night of the retreat, lost the page and forever kept looking for it to finish the story It was so compelling. Happily, story spinner brought it back to me! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Just_GymJust_Gym10 months ago

Love the "I know because I wrote it."

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKilty11@Kilty11
I’m doing this for fun. I’ve always wanted to try writing, but never have, prior to what I’ve posted here. If you get the urge to comment, please be constructive. I will moderate comments, especially those by anonymous commenters . I found out that I actually ...

SIMILAR Stories