Tanning to Entertain Ch. 05

Story Info
Time alone made for a perfect evening.
1.2k words
4.52
8.3k
3

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
334 Followers

With Mike still working at night, I decided to wait until Sunday, the first day of his workweek, to proceed further.

Mike and Kent were at the house that afternoon so I fixed steaks on the grill for all of us. I wore cutoff jean shorts, cut snuggly into my crotch, to the point my labia lips were almost showing. I had on a bikini top, which showed way too much to be worn in public. But not on the deck for my guys.

After we finished our steaks Mike went up to shower and get ready for work. I took the occasion to tell Kent I wanted him to take Mike to work and pick him up at 4 in the morning. Smiling, I said he should consider staying over so I could get him up early. He smiled and said he thought that would be a good idea.

They left a little before 7:30. Taking time to clean up the dishes, I was sitting on the couch with a drink when Kent got back. I asked him if he wanted a beer or something stronger. He chose a bourbon and coke.

I returned to the couch and asked him to join me. He did and surprisingly he didn't scoot to the end. We were in arm's reach. I placed my hand on his thigh and sipped my drink. I think he opened his legs a little.

I knew it was going to happen. And we had the time, with no interruptions. I didn't want to 'jump his bones' but knowing he was going to make the first move, it was time to set the mood.

His answered, 'no'.

When I stood, and commented on how the cutoffs were too tight to be comfortable. I unbuttoned them and began working them down my thighs. Kent watches closely. As I removed my top, his eyes were glued to my breasts. I tweaked my nipples to make them hard.

I told him I wanted to see him and his wonderful cock. I thought about undressing him but decided to watch him.

His cock was already at hand and in need of attention. I asked if he knew what was going to happen. He said he did. I went further, telling him it was a big jump from what we had done previously. He said he wanted it.

We sat on the couch with our bodies touching. I played with him for a couple of minutes and then positioned myself so I could lick him. He leaned back and closed his eyes. I looked up and thought if this was a mistake or the beginning of a wonderful happening for both of us.

I took my time in pleasuring him. I moved close so he could massage my breast. His touch was firm and not a caress at all. I enjoyed it all to hell.

When I finished several minutes later I had a throat and mouth fun of his sperm. I slowly swallowed it, making sure he watched.

I knew I was in forbidden territory. A thirty-eight old woman was taking an 18-year-old young man for her pleasure. I wanted him more than life itself.

He smiled when I knelt between his legs and began to clean his cock. Jokingly, I said I think I might have done it before.

Later, after showering together, we walked out on the deck and sat in the chairs. Both of us nude, due to the total darkness, we were at ease with the moment.

With my hand on his thigh, I told him we both knew we had to keep our 'situation' secret. Adding I didn't want Mike or anyone else to discover our relationship. Kent said he understood. I revealed I was going to divorce Jimmy and not to think about what we did had anything to do with my decision. He nodded he understood.

The warmth of the evening called for us to decide another drink was appropriate.

I went into the house and fixed us both a bourbon and coke. When I returned, I asked him what he found so sexy about me. Almost in an adult tone, he said my way of showing my body without worrying about being embarrassed.

I said I like the way he didn't hesitate to make it know he enjoyed watching me. I added I thought we were going to have a lot of enjoyment together.

After we finished our drinks I knew he wanted 'more fun'

I stood and told him I would be right back. I went upstairs and being girlish, I combed my hair, put on a little makeup, some eye shadow, and some cologne.

I knew I was moving fast but I wanted him to see what I could be.

Returning to the den, I called him in from the deck. His eyes looked over me as if he couldn't believe I was the same woman. I posed and asked him if I met his approval.

He said he had only seen women like me in magazines. I asked if it was too much. Not at all, he told me. Did he ever think I could look like this, makeup, and all? Smiling he said 'never'.

I was being so immature and knew I had jumped too many stages ahead but there I couldn't undo the moment.

Feeling ashamed of what I had done, allowing him to see me acting so childish, I started back upstairs. He stopped me. He turned me and kissed me hotly. I returned the kiss and took his hand. Together we walked up to my room.

We fell onto the bed. Kent placed his hand between my legs and opened them. I began to stroke his penis. Soon I was on top, straddling him and lowering myself down on that beautiful penis.

I began rocking slowly. I didn't want him to cum too quickly but I knew it was going to happen. I watch his eyes. He watched mine. I whispered I hoped it was what he wanted. He said he wanted it for along time.

I placed his hands on each of my breasts and pushed them in firmly. I commented on how much 'they' liked to be massaged. He began. This young man was a boob guy!

I rode him slowly but could tell he was ready. I began to move more quickly, leaning forward slightly, and watch as he came inside me.

I stayed in that position for several minutes. Finally, I slipped off to his side. Unconsciously I began to finger myself. Kent turned on his side to watch me. Realizing what I was doing I started to stop. He placed his hand on mine and said he wanted to watch me climax. We looked in each other's eyes as I brought myself to an orgasm.

We rested, without talking. I was thinking if I had made a huge mistake. I don't think I cared but it was too late to retrace my steps.

Finally I broke the silence and we talked about him watching me on the deck, admitting I was horny as hell knowing I was showing myself to him. Teasing I asked if he thought my nipples were hard just because of the sun?

I eventually turned toward him and found his cock covered with our juices. I started to position myself to go down on him. He stopped me. He said he wanted to shower first. Laughing, I told him he wasn't any fun!

Before he left at 3:30 to pick Mike up, we again took the opportunity to make 'sex'. Not sure about the 'love' thing. But DAMN the sex was great!


sueshows
sueshows
334 Followers