Tanning to Entertain Ch. 15

Story Info
Marti pleasures me with a fisting.
2.5k words
4.52
6.8k
1
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers

I couldn't hide my apprehension that something was bothering me because Marti could tell.

'Mom, what's going on? You seem to be worried about something." Marti said.

I hadn't said anything about the past weekend, so she had no idea of Kent's session. I had kept my breasts covered to conceal the bruises. The 'rough night' had been bothering me, especially the photos.

"I may have stepped over the line with Kent Saturday night," I told her.

We took some photos and foolishly. I let Kent send them to his friends."

Marti quickly said, "Why in the world would you do that? Weren't you aware some of his friends might recognize you?"

I told her I saw each shot before he sent them out. They were all close-ups, and my face didn't show in any of them.

"What is worrying now is someone will bribe Kent or, for some reason, tell them it was me in the photos. I've got to find a way to assure he won't say anything."

Marti moved next to me on the couch and hugged me. I felt terrible. "Mom, we'll think of something. We've got to get something on him to keep him quiet."

Mike would be home soon, and I wanted to give him, and Marti some 'together' time, so I told her I was going up to lay down.

I napped for an hour or so. I heard Mike and Marti come up to shower and only went back down after Mike left for work.

Marti came to my room and laid with me. It was so comforting to have her there. Marti cuddled me like a child. After a half-hour or so, she said it was time to snap out of it. Sitting up and playfully twisting my nipple, Marti said it was time to go out and hustle men. She slapped me on the butt and said, "let's get sexy."

With Marti's urging, I began to put the "shit' out of my mind. With her help, she got both of us into suitable clothing to flirt with men.

Before we left home, Marti fixed me a strong drink in a 'to-go cup' and told me she was driving tonight.

Several minutes later, Marti pulled into a pub in her old neighborhood. I was in an 'altered state" from the alcohol.

When we walked in, a couple of the men greeted Marti by name. I great looking guy came over and hugged her while sneaking in a squeeze on her boob. Marti just giggled and kissed him on the cheek.

We found seats at the bar, and Marti ordered me another strong drink and wine for herself. To dig on her a little, I asked, "was he a former lover?"

"No, not at all, just someone I screwed a couple of years ago. Mom, you aren't the only one with a past."

Marti knew several of the men in the pub, and she would tell me a little about each of them. From some of her comments, it was apparent she knew some much better that she admitted. A guy came over and stood between Marti and me. James, an attorney at a firm in the city. We chatted for several minutes, and then, I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh. It was TWO hands. Looking down, I could see Mart's on top of James, guiding him.

"Hey, you two," I said.

"I just thought I would let James know you are available," Marti explained.

Whispering loud enough for both of us to hear, Marti added, 'James, my friend is probably the sexiest woman I have ever met. You really should get to know her better".

I felt his hand move further up my leg, and soon fingers brushing my pubes. I glanced down to see Marti's hand holding his wrist to push it up.

I guess I had consumed enough liquor, or maybe the fingertips at my opening; I open my thighs to get James' more assessability. I looked him in the eyes and nastily said, "don't stop there."

I glanced past James to see Marti had a hand on his pants, clutching his cock. She smiled at me. Brazenly, Marti said, "Aren't we all having fun now?"

I was enjoying James' probing and reached down with my left hand to adjust my thong to allow better assessability. Expertly, James was finding my clit with the side of his hand.

Marti smiled and spoke to a few others entering the bar, never giving away what was transpiring on our side of the bar. I was getting excited, and I was either going to have to stop James or suggest something. I told Marti she should take James out to show him her car while I paid the check. She caught on, and the two of them made their way outside.

After taking care of the bill, I visited the ladies' room. I removed my thong and bra, leaving my blouse closed slightly.

Once in the lot, I found Marti's car, seeing them in the front seat. James was devouring Marti's breast with his mouth. Marti's bra was up to her throat to give him access. I opened the door and reaching in. I turned off the dome light.

I began to open James' pants and finally got his penis out of his underwear. He was erect and almost throbbing. I sat on the door's edge and leaned in to take his cock in my mouth. I licked the tip and moved down its length with my tongue. I 'did this several times and then began to engulf the shaft into my mouth and throat. I felt Marti's hand on my head and heard her urge me to take it all.

Reaching down, I began to massage my clitoris with my fingers. I was enjoying this impromptu sex. Marti moaned, and I guess that's all James needed to go over the edge. A stream of cum hit deep in my throat. I swallowed as much as I could, but there was no way I could take it all. I quickly withdrew and began to choke on his juices.

I stood up and moved away. James' cock was coated with my saliva and his cum. I heard Marti giggle as she said, "get a little too much, Mom?"

James began to put his clothes back on, and I gave him room to exit the car. Marti, with boobs, still exposed, stepped out and move to me.

Marti said, joking, "you need to learn how to suck cock better." Then she took a glob still on my face with her finger and licked it with her tongue.

With nothing to clean my face and upper chest, I took off my blouse and commenced to do so. After doing the best I could and listening to James and Marti saying their 'goodbyes,' I slipped around the car and into the passengers' door. Marti got behind the wheel, then we looked at each other, laughing like teenagers. Marti said James wanted to know when we were coming back to the pub.

"Hell, tomorrow night if it going to be this good," I told Marti. "You seem to be quite well known there," I added.

"Well, let's say I was young and seeking sex. That is all I'll admit to," Marti explained. "I had my first bi-sex with customers from there, attended a sex party with several of those we saw tonight and made a lot of friends."

"Marti to you think I'm a pervert? I mean, here I am, having sex with a twenty-year-old, letting him take photos to impress his friends, and tonight I gave head to a guy I don't even know. I feel like my life is being sex-oriented and nothing else," I told Marti.

"Mom, I do not think your anything but a perfect woman. I have more admiration for you than any woman I've ever met. You're open and honest and have accepted me as a friend and future daughter-in-law. We all make foolish decisions at times. We'll get Kent and make him pay," Marti said.

We held hands as she drove us back to the house. I walked in, covering my boobs with my blouse, and immediately went up to shower.

Marti fixed us drinks and was waiting for me in the den. I came down with only a thong on. Seeing me, Marti started to strip down. Damn, I would love to have a beautiful body like hers.

We sat on the couch and sipped our drinks. Marti laid her hand on my thigh. "Horny Mom?" she teased me.

I leaned closer to her and kissed her. I cupped her right breast and rubbed the nipple with my thumb. She cooed. I took her drink, setting it on the coffee table beside mine.

I gently pushed her back on the couch and began to lick her nipples as I probed her pubes with my right hand. She was wet. And the heat coming from her pussy told me she was ready for me.

Marti adjusted her body to allow me to slide between her legs. I kept my hands on her breasts as I moved down to taste her. Her fluids were sweet, and I began to lick her gently. She squirmed and pushed against my face. I accommodated her and pressed against her spread pussy.

I began to pull her nipples gently, eventually increasing my pressure on each. Her moaning was telling me she was enjoying my touch.

I began to lick inside her labia lips and quickly had my tongue as deep as I could enter her. I backed off and began to center my concentration on her clit.

Marti began to push my face against her open, almost to the point I was going to smother. I wasn't going to back off until she came. Finally, Marti did so loudly and seemed to faint. She laid back and went limp with satisfaction.

"Damn, that was great," Marti told me. I laid between her legs for a few more minutes and finally got up to clean myself. Using the downstairs bathroom and relieving myself, I returned to find Marti sipping her drink.

"Tell me more about what Kent did to get you turned on so much," she probed.

"I don't know. I guess the rough sex we had when you and Mike watching turned me on. It was probably exposing me to you and Mike, coupled with Kent, almost fisting me. I guess I wanted to be, as I told him, his sex slave. I think the fisting was my idea, but the rubber bands on my boobs surprised me. He asked if I had any rope, but I suggested the rubber bands. Stupid me," I filled her in.

'Hey, don't slam yourself. What about taking photos? Whose idea was that? She asked.

"I guess it was his. He was so excited at the idea. I went along. I made sure none showed my face. My pussy was so stretched, and he loved seeing me that way," I explained.

"I've been in the same situation, but my love never asked to take pictures. I probably would have let him if he asked." Marti admitted.

I suggested we get on the floor and 'explore' each other for a while. I laid down first, with Marti laying on her side next to me.

I closed my eyes as she began to tickle my boobs and lightly twisting my nipples. I must have spread my legs. She slipped her hand over my pussy and toyed with my clit.

"Mom, what if I want to fist you? I've never had it done or tried to do it to anyone. If you're not ready, we can do it some other time," Marti said.

I reached up to pull her to me. I kissed her passionately. Whispering, I told her I wanted her to do as she wished.

Marti went upstairs to get the lube while I positioned myself on my elbows and knees. My ass was elevated and anxiously waiting.

Marti got beside me and softly said, "Are you sure, Mom?" I could tell she was excited.

"Baby, I love you and want you to do as you wish. We are lovers, and all are 'game.' Right?" I asked.

I had her give me a large hand full of lube and began to apply it to my pussy. I told her to make sure she did the same with her fingers and hand.

"I'm so excited," Marti gushed.

"I'm all yours. I want it to be special for both of us." I said. I pushed my butt up and waited. I felt Marti's hand on my left butt cheek in an attempt to spread me more. Her right hand, or should I say fingers began to touch my anus. She almost too carefully began to slip her fingers inside me. Her touch was excellent.

"I feel ready for more. You use your judgment to enter me. I'll tell you to stop if it gets to be too much." I explained.

Marti was too conscious of her hurting me. "Give me more," I urged. I felt her add another finger, and finally, all four were in me. I waited for her thumb. I told her, "don't stop now."

She started slipping her entire hand in my anus. I began to push back to assist her entry. Finally, I felt Marti made her knuckles and thumb into me.

"Mmm, nice I told her to assure her I was fine. The fullness was astounding. "Open your hand a little," I told her. She did as instructed. Oh, I also came from the sensation. Marti's hand is much smaller than Kent's.

My pussy had never felt so full. With each slight movement of Marti's fingers, I felt excitement. For several moments I moaned with pleasure.

"Mom, are you OK? Am I hurt you? Do you want me to pull it out?" Marti spurted questions.

"Marti, I and fine. You did a fantastic and thoughtful job. Now, don't leave either of us hanging. Use me and make it great for both of us."

I told her.

At my guidance, we began a sex act I wasn't sure could be so enjoyable. Marti would open and close her hand and would twist it to add to the pleasure. "Rub you clit, Mom," Marti urged.

"And take a chance of cumming too soon? Let us enjoy this for a while". I said to her.

Finally, I did as she suggested and climax with spasms I didn't know existed.

Marti slowly removed her hand. I turned over and drew her to me. I kissed her with as much passion as I had ever kissed anyone in my life.

We went up to shower together, and finally, we joined each other in my bed. We fell asleep holding each other in our arms.

I am so lucky to have my future daughter-in-law as a lover.


sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers