Tante Marise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was extremely careful not to touch my cock and desperately hoped she would not touch it either, or I would cum on the spot. I just wanted this to go on for as long as possible.

It could not last for ever though, and eventually she manoeuvred behind me with a hand full of soap, rubbed it gently over my chest and stomach getting tantalisingly lower with each pass. She pressed up against me and I felt the roughness of her mysterious dark triangle against my thigh. She stood on tip toes and breathed into my ear.

"Now you relax." Her hand, full of soap, gently surrounded my cock and pulled the foreskin back with tantalising slowness. This was not going to last for long, the build up had been too much. Try as I might, there was no stopping that primal sensation.

As she continued her expert manipulations, the sensation started low in my legs and climbed up the inside of my thighs. I had only had this feeling rarely but I knew it was soon to end in a sensational orgasm and this time it was no different.

My cock started pulsating in her hand as my young muscles squirted cum violently into the shower.

"Hop:

"Hop:

"Hop!" She exclaimed with each new ejaculation. "That is how to make the masturbations, non?" And kissed me on the back of the neck.

"Now you soap me the bum very slowly." I did what I was told but, standing behind I couldn't resist a breast as well. As I soaped away she seemed to take rather a long time and a great deal of care soaping her mysterious dark triangle. After a few minutes she gave a little shudder that I did not understand at the time and we left the shower together.

As I lay naked on my bed that night I noticed how brown my legs and chest were compared to my midriff and suddenly realised that Tante Marise was nearly the same colour all over: no contrasting white bits! The thought of what had just happened and her sunbathing in the nude provided the fuel for the final 'masturbations' of the holiday.

As always, I love to hear from my readers. Comments good, bad or indifferent are always welcome, particularly if you have had a similar experience.

12