Tanya 1.1.5: The Truth

Story Info
The husband is the witness.
1k words
3.94
12.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanya93
Tanya93
72 Followers

Note: This runs parallel to and continues after The Dream, from a different point of view.

***

Jimmy felt bored sitting in his cubicle. It was Friday 7pm, most people had left early to enjoy the weekend. But Jimmy didn't want to go to the empty apartment. The kids had gone to their grandma's and his wife Tanya was going out with someone. A student apparently; it was most unlike her to mix profession and personal. With their lifestyle and their past history, it was a necessity.

Jimmy decided to re-watch some of the videos and went in to a private box. He always kept some of their shenanigans on the phone. As the video started, Tanya and two of her friends came on the screen. Both of them were actresses, successful in the film industry; Zoya more than Anita. Jimmy, his twin brother Jacky (husband of Anita) and their buddy Charlie (husband of Zoya) were sipping whiskey as the women swirled their wine glasses and danced to the music. Jimmy fast-forwarded to the point where the women were slowly leaving their sarees open on the ground.

Zoya was the definition of sexy, sultry seductress. The leading actress of the industry, even at 35 girls half her age can't match her sexual appeal. She commanded the industry with an iron fist: you cross her and nobody would even talk to you.

Anita was pretty too; at any other time she would have led the industry. But she couldn't compare to Zoya and her love-hate relationship with Zoya peppered her career with crests and troughs. But for the last 7-8 years Zoya had managed to steer her friend into a career in character roles away from mainstream films, where she wasn't competing directly with Zoya. This had been a turning point for her career as well their friendship.

Jimmy fast-forwarded to the part where the ladies were naked and getting spanked across their husbands' knees. Soon they swapped places with their friends and all the three men took turns spanking the three women. Finally the men too got naked and got their spankings from the women. Watching the video made Jimmy hard and he went to the restroom to get rid of his jizz.

As he was going out of the office, he came across some of his junior colleagues.

"Hi Jimmy! We are going for some drinks. Wanna come?" the sexy Priya asked him. She looked enticing in her net top and mini pants. He had flirted with her earlier and she had reciprocated. Jimmy and Tanya did not mind each other having sex outside marriage, as long as it didn't interfere with their relationship.

"If you people don't mind getting stuck with an old bore, why not?"

"Oh Jimmy! You are such a gentleman!" The relationship between Jimmy and Priya wasn't that private. Everyone knew about it, but they also knew Jimmy wouldn't let a fling affect his professionalism or personal matters.

Soon Jimmy was in the bar with the girls. It turned out that Priya was the only single girl in the group and before long Jimmy and Priya were coupled together. A few drinks and they were kissing and petting like the other couples without concern.

When Jimmy looked at the watch it was nearing 11:30. The bar was mostly empty, his colleagues nowhere to seen. Priya was way too drunk to return home alone and Jimmy had no idea where she lived. Jimmy decided it would be easiest to take her to his home and let her stay the night. The guest room was always kept ready. Jimmy booked an Uber and carried a drunk-beyond-senses Priya into the cab. Luckily Priya didn't puke. He had seen the younger generation drinking till they puked; he hated that.

When Jimmy got to home, carrying an unconscious girl, he was surprised to find the door open ajar. He saw with surprise a young boy spanking his naked wife on the bottom while a young naked girl was kneeling in the corner. Luckily for him, all three were turned away from him. Dumping Priya in the guest room, he grabbed the camcorder. They always recorded these things to enjoy later. Positioning himself in the false ceiling expressly made for the purpose of filming their shenanigans, it was well stocked with snacks and tissues. He hoped the boy and the girl was above 18 so that he isn't shooting child pornography. If they were, the film can be deleted but Jimmy was enjoying his wife's debasement too much to let go of the chance.

Jimmy watched raptly as the boy first tanned his wife's rump before switching to the other girl. He creamed into tissue after tissue as the women moaned at the spanking. He enjoyed the show shamelessly. When the punishment shifted to the breasts, Jimmy was finding it hard to be quite. The milky white fleshy boobs of the girl were in sharp contrast to Tanya's dusky firm ones. But both the tits bounced with the whacks and the nipples were pointing out like sore spots. The women looked so vulnerable and submissive as they exposed themselves to the tit beating with hands on top of their heads. As they struggled to hold their position as the pain built up, they sobbed and cried. Their cries seemed sweeter to Jimmy than any music in the world in his kinky mind.

But then the boy started kissing Tanya while the girl gave him head. He also started playing with their nipples and fingering them both. Jimmy jacked off as he filmed his wife orgasm to the boy's fingering.

Once they finished, Jimmy knew it was time to step in.

"Hi guys! Enjoying?" he greeted as he came down from the machan. The boy and the girl was shocked as Tanya hugged him.

"I am sorry" the boy was stammering.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. Your mam enjoyed it and I enjoyed seeing. But I think you two need to go into the kid's room and leave us alone."

Tanya93
Tanya93
72 Followers