Tanya Becomes a Good Girl

Story Info
Tanya is turned into a horny, doggy girl by her friend.
3.1k words
4.2
110.5k
162
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya was in her room minding her own damn business when her friend Kate came in looking like she wanted to win some kind of award for sluttiest outfit. She wore some kind of strange black one piece on with a diamond cut out for her belly button with a shiny heart shaped tattoo sinking just out of view on her midriff, her breasts pushed up, exposing as much cleavage as possible. She even drew attention to it with a pink hexagonal stone that sat neatly with its bottom tip just meeting the start of the long line of her cleavage. She sat down on the bed next to Tanya as if it was normal, smiling.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Uhhhh," Tanya eyed her. "It's... It's something..."

"This stone's the best part don't you think?" Kate lifted it from her chest, holding it out to Tanya.

"Whatever your silver lining is," Tanya said.

"Yeah," Kate strangely agreed. "Doesn't it just make you want to lose yourself in it?" Tanya's gaze flipped back and forth between Kate and the stone.

"Kate, are you okay?" Tanya asked.

"The question is," Kate grinned. "Are you? Aren't you kind of...tired?"

"I mean... maybe a little."

"But like maybe a lot tired though." Tanya's eyelids fluttered.

"Now that you mention it, I..." Her body lost its strength and Tanya fell forward onto Kate, suddenly consumed by a drowsiness she couldn't fight.

"Oh my gosh, you were right!" Kate's muffled voice rumbled in Tanya's ear. "It totally worked. It wasn't even that hard." That was the last she heard before she fell asleep, a deep, heavy sleep that she couldn't fight off.

She woke up in the same place, laid down on her bed, resting on her side. Someone was standing over her when she first came to, their voice seeming to call her back from her unwanted slumber.

"Wake up, Tanya," they giggled. Tanya sat up, feet over the edge of the bed before she even new what she was doing, like waking up in the morning. Except it wasn't morning. It was still evening. She looked up and saw Tanya standing there still in the same outfit, a pleased smile across her face.

"Wh...what happened?" Tanya asked.

"I don't know," Kate put a finger to her lip. "You just fell asleep. It was the strangest thing. Don't worry though, you were only out for like an hour. Guess you really were tired. Poor girl."

"Okay..." Tanya eyed her. "What's going on and why are you still wearing that?"

"This? It's pretty," Kate said.

"Kate, you look like a stripper."

"Well, that's not a very nice thing to say," Kate frowned.

"What else do you want me to say? Tanya asked. "You look like you're straight out of a hentai."

"Hah," Kate smirked. "You're just jealous because your boobs are only half the size of mine." It was true, but it was a very strange thing for Kate to say. Tanya stood up, feeling a bit put off.

"Uhhh, yeah." Tanya said, glancing over Kate's shoulder at the open bedroom door.

"Oh don't worry about that," Kate said, following her gaze. "I need to teach you your place."

"Excuse me?"

"Tanya," Kate said, turning up her nose. "Sit."

"Don't be- wh!?" Tanya's knees buckled, her legs spread, and her hands came up to her shoulders. Despite how absurd the command had sounded, Tanya had done it, now looking like a dog begging for food.

"Hehe," Kate giggled. "Oh my gosh, that was wonderful."

"What? What did you do?" Tanya asked, unable to get her body to move from the position no matter how much she tried. It just wouldn't listen to her.

"Awww, you're such a good girl." Kate stepped forward and put her hand on Tanya's head, running her hand through Tanya's hair.

"Mmmff," Tanya's whole body shivered at the touch. It was invigorating. Being touched on the head had never felt so good. "B...bwah..." Tanya tried to speak, but all that happened was her mouth opened, her tongue came out, and she started panting.

"Oooo, you're so cute!" Kate swooned, taking her hand away. Tanya snapped out of it. Wrenching her body away, she fell backward, bewildered.

"What was that?" Tanya asked. "What did you do to me?"

"Ohhh I may have given you a few suggestions after I put you to sleep." Kate twirled her finger in her hair.

"You what?"

"Look," Kate leaned forward, looming over Tanya. "All you need to know is your place. You're a doggy now." Kate pointed down her cleavage. "My doggy."

"I am NOT your dog," Tanya raised her voice.

"Hmmm," Kate said. "That's a shame..."She paused, a sly grin rising up her cheek. "Hey Tanya... you know...doggies don't really wear clothes."

"I'm NOOT your-"

"Ah," Kate interrupted. Tanya wasn't really into letting people cut her off, but her throat clamped up as soon as Kate closed her fingers as if she was cutting off an orchestra. "Now..." Kate leaned forward, putting her hands on her knees, a posture people often use with pets. "Don't you think it's weird that a doggy like you is wearing clothes."

"I'm not a dog," Tanya persisted. "And it's not like I-" Tanya stopped as Kate took something from her hand.

"Not like what?" Kate asked, spinning a shirt around on her finger. Tanya recognized it. She looked down.

"Wh- when did I...I..." She stuttered, realizing that at some point she had taken off her shirt despite her protests.

"What?" Kate shrugged. "Obviously you agree that it's weird that a doggy like you is wearing clothes." Kate tossed the shirt aside and leaned over Tanya again. "Now... be a good bitch and give me the rest."

"No!" Tanya shouted, getting up and running for the door. Kate caught her and threw her back down. She seemed way stronger or like Tanya couldn't muster any strength.

"Tsk," Kate clicked her tongue. "Bad," she pointed at Tanya. "Bad girl." Tanya sunk. It felt like being hit. Tanya wanted to make another break for the door, but felt crushed. Kate's finger was so imposing and, without even touching her, Kate's words seemed to push her down and lock her in place.

"Now," Kate said sternly. "Give me the rest of your clothes, Tanya." Tanya whimpered, taking off her shorts, bra, and panties, feeling defeated and like she had no choice. She shivered a little as she handed her clothing to Kate, feeling chilled and exposed. She finally raised her head as Kate tossed her clothes aside.

"Wait..." Tanya said, her head clearing. "What am I doing? Why did I just-"

"Tanya, sit," Kate interrupted.

"Ah..." Tanya got up on her toes and assumed her position, arms coming up, hands drooping at her shoulders.

"Hee..." Kate giggled. "I may have confused the sit and beg commands. Oh well. Good girl." Tanya's heart fluttered. I did good. She likes me. Kate put her hand on Tanya's head and started petting her. Suddenly the room didn't feel so cold. A wave of heat washed over her body, like the whole thing was blushing. Tanya smiled, feeling euphoric, like she could feel the heat leave her body in streams off her head and the small of her back. Kate kept petting her as Tanya felt her nipples harden and stick out from her breasts.

"Oh wow," Kate smiled. "Look at you. You must really like head pets."

"Bweh..." Tanya's mouth came open, her tongue hanging out as she tried to speak, but she just panted, a little drool falling from the tip of her tongue.

"Mmmm," Kate said. "You forgot I said you can't speak if someone is petting you. Don't worry though, I'll let you. Tanya, speak."

"Woof!" Tanya blurted out. "Woof, woof!"

"Ahh!" Kate squealed. "Good girl!" Tanya felt like she was being lifted off the ground. She didn't go anywhere, but her whole body felt lighter. She lifted herself up a bit, pushing her head into Tanya's hand. Kate just needed to get behind her ear. She panted, tilting her head and wagging her tail. Her...

"Ooop," Kate pulled her hand away as Tanya fell back.

"Tail..." Tanya looked behind her. Right out of her tail bone a bright, bushy blond tail had sprouted, the same color as her actual hair. "When did I...ah..." She felt at her head, feeling a extra set of fuzzy, floppy ears.

"Ears!?" Tanya fretted, looking down. Just above her crotch was a bright, pink, heart tattoo that looked just like Kate's with dog ears and a tail added to the imprint.

"What did you do...What did you do!" Tanya shouted.

"Hey Tanya," Kate ignored her. Tanya's ears perked up. "Who's a good girl?"

"Woof!" Tanya got up on her knees, panting, wagging her tail, hands pushing up her breasts, anticipating a reward even if it was only more praise.

"Who's a good girl?" Kate asked.

"Woof!" Tanya responded.

"You're such a good girl. Yes you are." Kate cupped Tanya's head in her hands, scratching under her chin. Tanya felt like she was melting, her tail going wild.

"Hey," Kate let go, heading to the bedroom door. "C'mere girl. I have something for you."

"Hm?" Tanya tilted her head. Everything seemed so foggy. Nothing was distracting her now, but she just couldn't snap out of it this time. Her head seemed stuck. She stared at Kate, eager to follow her but trying to pull away.

"Come on Tanya," Kate exited, rounding the corner. "Here girl." Kate...Where's Kate?

"Woof!" The thought of her being gone was suddenly more terrifying than following her. Tanya took off, awkwardly crawling on all fours out of the room. When she got to the door, Kate was waiting for her, holding something in her hands. It was a collar. With what seemed like a loving smile, Kate wrapped it around Tanya's neck and clicked it together in the front where it formed a heart where the leash would attach. Tanya felt somehow overjoyed. This makes me hers...I'm her... Kate knelt in front of Tanya, putting her hand under Tanya's chin and tilting her head so she looked Kate in the eyes.

"This collar means I'm your master, little doggy," Kate said.

"Woof!" Tanya wagged her tail.

"Now..." Kate leaned in. "Whose bitch are you?" Tanya froze and perked up. She stared into Kate's eyes as they drew her in.

"Tanya..." Kate whispered, putting her head right next to Tanya's. Their foreheads and noses pressed together. "Whose bitch are you?"

"I'm..."Tanya's tongue hung out, making it hard to speak. "I'm your bitch...master." Kate smiled.

"Good girl," Kate started petting her.

"Woof woof woof!" Tanya was ecstatic. She didn't even really know why. She had forgotten. "Hya..." She squealed, getting into her begging pose as Kate stood up. "I'm master's doggy bitch!"

"That's right," Kate leaned down, scratching the tuft of fur that had formed between Tanya's breasts. "You're such a good girl."

"Hah," Tanya panted, nearly fainting from the sensation, falling onto her back and spreading her legs.

"Awww," Kate said. "Do you want belly rubs?"

"Woof!" Tanya responded. I don't understand... What am I doing? What am I saying? Why can't I stop? Why isn't master petting me?

"Well," Kate said. "Maybe if you tell me what you are one more time."

"Hm?" Tanya stopped, perking up her ears and tilting her head.

"Whose dog are you?" Kate asked.

"I'm master's doggy bitch!" Tanya slurred, tongue coming out before she finished.

"I love it when you say that," Kate said, kneeling and reaching for Tanya's belly. "Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl?"

"Hah...ah," Tanya panted, drool running down the side of her face. Kate's hand felt amazing on her belly. The whole thing buzzed and tingled with pleasure as Kate ran her hand back and forth across her navel. Tanya watched Kate, ecstatic that her master was so happy with her.

"Hah! Hya! Ahhhhh!" The pleasure suddenly got more intense, and it moved. Waves of euphoria rolled up from her crotch and into her head. Tanya arched her back, a tear running down to her ear, drawn out from the intensity. The wave subsided and Tanya sat up, excited but bewildered. Kate drew her hand back from Tanya's crotch, two thin strands connecting it to Kate's fingers.

"Wow," Kate said. "You came just like that, huh? Your pussy has gotten a lot fuzzier too." Tanya looked down her body. Just like the tuft of fur between her breasts, Tanya's pussy was now draped in a fuzzy layer of blond fur.

"Aooo..." Tanya whimpered, watching Kate sit back after teasing her.

"What?" Kate asked. "What's wrong?" Tanya grabbed Kate's hand, tugging her forward and putting Kate's hand on her crotch. Even having her just touch the fur made Tanya feel like her stomach would flutter away.

"Ah," Kate smiled. "You liked that huh?"

"Woof!" Tanya leaned forward, placing her hands on the floor and licking at Kate's neck. What am I doing? I can believe I'm doing this. I'm licking master without her permission!

"Hee," Kate recoiled, tickled by the touch of Tanya's tongue. "You've gotten so affectionate. Hey Tanya." Kate put her hands on Tanya's shoulders and Tanya stopped, looking at Kate attentively. "I know something you might like even more."

"Gao?" Tanya tilted her head, ear twitching eagerly. Kate leaned in, whispering in Tanya's ear.

"You want to have master's puppies?" A shiver vibrated down Tanya's spine from the top of her head to the tip of her tail and all the way down to her toes.

"P...Puppies?" Tanya stammered, like she had forgotten how to speak.

"That's right," Kate said. "You're already so wet. I think there's something you want." Kate's right hand moved down the length of Tanya's arm, taking her hand and moving it to Kate's crotch. What Tanya's hand met was not what she expected. It was warm, fleshy, and hard.

"Gao?" Tanya's gaze flicked to the spot as soon as she felt it. The tattoo in the opening of Kate's one piece was glowing. The crotch had been pushed aside and from near the top of Kate's pussy sprouted a penis. Tanya's eyes glazed over, her tongue hung loose, and drool dripped from her chin. She didn't even know how it was possible that Kate had a penis, but it was all she could focus on. Her heart pounded, her entire body flushed with the need to do something with Kate's new toy.

"Oh my gosh," Kate swooned. "You look so deliciously horny."

"Mmf!" Tanya tried to respond, but Kate was suddenly over her, diving into a deep kiss. Kate's tongue spun around Tanya's, their lips smashed together. With a gentle smack, their lips parted, a trail of Tanya's drool keeping them linked.

"Ah," Kate grabbed Tanya's hand. "Naughty girl. Now...turn around and get on all fours."

"Woof," Tanya responded meekly, turning around and curling her tail up to expose her pussy. Tanya felt Kate climb over her, straddling her whole body with her own. She felt Kate's breast press to her back as she leaned over her and the tip of her penis touched just at the base of Tanya's tail.

"Hah...mmmm..." Tanya shuddered. Having master be so affectionate was invigorating.

"Now Tanya," Kate asked. "Do you want to have my puppies?"

"Woof!" Tanya barked, wiggling her tail as much as she could, shaking her butt.

"Awww," Kate kissed Tanya's head. "I'll take that as a yes. But..."

"Aoo...Aooo..." Tanya whined, thrusting her butt up to hit Kate's penis.

"I want to hear you say it, Tanya," Kate said. "Do you want to have master's puppies?"

"Ah..." Tanya struggled. "Yes...I want to have master's puppies."

"Oh?" How bad?" Kate asked. "How bad do you want me to knock you up?"

"I want it!" Tanya whined. "I want master to impregnate me! Knock me up and give me lots of puppies master!" Tanya had no idea where the words came from, but they felt natural, like it was all she ever wanted. Nothing would please master more, so nothing would please Tanya more.

"Good girl..." Kate said, drawing her hips back and petting between Tanya's ears. Just the combination of Kate's petting and feeling the tip of Kate's cock touch her pussy erased all other thoughts from her head. Nothing but a wash of pleasure was left. Then it slid in.

"Awooooooooooo!" Tanya howled. She couldn't have kept it in if she had tried. Tanya was wrapped in bliss. Master's body was over her like a shelter and master was fucking her. Master is fucking me with her cock. I'm so happy! Each thrust was so ravenous, like Kate needed Tanya's pussy just as much as Tanya wanted Kate's cock.

"W-woof!" Tanya's voice shook. "Master, you're so intense."

"Shhh," Kate kissed at the back of Tanya's human ear, whispering between gentle pecks. "It's okay. You're doing well. You're such a good girl."

"Mmmf!" Tanya slobbered as the words melted her will. Her eyes crossed, and her nose seemed like it was the wrong color. It was fuzzy and brighter. In a strange moment of clarity, Tanya straightened her vision, staring at the wall, heart thumping while Kate humped her hungrily.

"Oh god...Kate..." Tanya said. "I'm your doggy! I've really turned into your doggy!"

"That's right," Kate spoke into her ear. "Now," Kate grabbed Tanya's hair and pulled her head back. "Who's a bitch? Who's a good little bitch?"

"Woof!" Tanya wailed. "I am! I'm your bitch! I'm your cute, little, slutty, doggy bitch!"

"Good girl," Kate growled and bit down on Tanya's ear lobe. Kate's dick pulsed inside Tanya and warmth flooded Tanya's womb. She's...she's cumming. Master is impregnating me! I'm going to have master puppies!"

"Hyaaa," Tanya howled, drooling sloppily as Kate stiffened and pushed her hips so her cock went as deep as it could and pushed out as much cum as it could.

"Hoh..." Kate gasped as she let go of Tanya's ear. "Oh wow...You're...going to be so pregnant." Kate seemed overwhelmed, gasping and growling as she tried to speak. She rolled off Tanya and collapsed to her back on the floor, semen trailing off her penis. Tanya wobbled over to her, limbs shaking, and collapsed on top of her. She licked lovingly at Kate's neck.

"I'll have lots of beautiful puppies for you master," Tanya panted. "I'll let you name all of them."

"Of course," Kate ran her hands through Tanya's hair and around her doggy ears. "You're such a good girl."

"Woof!" Tanya smiled, only enough energy left for a slow tail wag. And then, click.

"Tanya!" The front door of the apartment opened. Tanya recognized the voice. It was her roommate, but it had, somehow, lost all of its authority. She didn't need her roommate when she had master. She looked down expectantly at Kate. A mischievous, sly smirk slowly stretched across Kate's face and her eyes started glowing a dim pink.