All Comments on 'Tanya Cheats on a Business Trip'

by skamerotic

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
dull

Seems to be written purposely in a dull way ???

also we know the wife is a swinger so that is a limitation that could have been left out!

Common mistake.....expecting readers to be excited about stories about whores................ I didn't vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I REALLY LIKED THE STORY, GAVE IT A 5- (4.6/5 = 92%).

TANYA is a KEEPER!

I will read other skamerotic's submissions.

• • •x

Mywife & I are South Asians who first moved to the Middle East & then to Canada.

When we landed my wife was 33. White Men were attracted to my wife like flies to a honey.We were very close to each other.

My wife's job required some travel mostly with overnight stay. She was very attractive, a stunner, at the time.

She would always tell me when she was hit on by men while away on business or in our city.

In the office, one colleague (7 years her junior), & the CEO (15 years her senior) had the hots for her. They both made a move; my wife allegedly told each of them she was happily married.

At the time SHE LOVED TO SHARE EVERY DETAIL WITH ME. She would tell me everything.

When by myself, i started buying her expensive lingerie (classy & sexy).

One night as we were kissing & necking, my wife looked me in the eyes & said, "i know why you are buying me that classy underwear. You do it so i could confidently undess in front of another man. Am i right?"

"Yes, you are right."

"I am glad you are buying it, i can tell you picked the items with love & good taste... I love you very, very much. You're the best husband i could ask for..."

I continued buying her classy-cum-sexy underwear. She really appreciated that. Everything was like before, but she stopped telling me who was hitting on her, who was flirting with her, let alone who propositioned her. I never asked her anything of that sort ever.

THOSE DAYS WERE THE HAPPIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE. We're still married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Two words: It Sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

Very very erotic (!) & reasonably realistic (definitely believable!)

Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I loved the part you left out

The part that included her husband serving her himself as he met her at the front door of the house upon her return, saying, "I lied when you left, you are served and do not live here anymore." Then took her keys and slammec the door in her face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY, GAVE YOU A 5- (☆☆☆☆☆-)!

When my wife & i moved to Canada she got new (hitherto suppressed) self-confidence. White men were attracted to her like flies to honey. Needless to say they wanted to get in her pants.

I knew her boss was fucking her. I was reluctant to confront her. We had a child, & in our culture a divorse is almost taboo. She vehemently denied she was cheating on me. Luckily for our marriage, the got transfered to another part of the country.

Half a year later she told me she was pregnant. She told me also the child was mine, & that she had never stopped loving me. I asked her about the boss. All she said was, "Let bygones be bygones. Our marriage is on solid ground now. I think i answered your question."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi skamerotic:

I really liked this story, gave you a

4+ [☆☆☆☆+ (4.4 = 100%)].

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I LOVED this story. I gave you a

5- [4.75 = 95% = A+ (♡♡♡♡♡-)].

Tanya is a 'Loving Wife' & a KEEPER. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★- (5-)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

❤❤❤❤❤- [5- (4.6 = 92%) ☆☆☆☆☆-]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

Tanya is a keeper. End of story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

"My boss was relentless, he was fucking me like there was no tomorrow. He was true to his word, he wanted to fuck my brains out and that is what he was doing. David was drunk and obviously very horny, he also also started rubbing my clit while fucking me without a pause."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A FIVE STAR STORY.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

EXCELLENT! 5*****! I gave u a 5.0 = 100%!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Tanya is a keeper!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous