Tanya Turns Michael Bisexual

Story Info
Tanya invites two bi-male students to fuck Michael.
7.8k words
4.31
36.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story takes place in the 70s! The time of free love, drugs, sex, and rock 'n' roll. Love making was bareback before AIDS with lots of sexual experimentation. Women were experimenting with lesbianism and guys were tempted with performing homosexual acts with each other prodded by their girlfriends. Eating pussy was bragging rights between the girls and watching their boyfriends suck cock made them even more popular giving them bragging rights about their power to convince their boyfriends to do things that they wouldn't otherwise participate in.)

I'm Tanya a sexy open minded Swedish blonde with an insatiable thirst for sex, fantasy, and orgasms. I am a sexual exhibitionist unafraid to show off my naked body either at parties or on the beach. I am open sexually minded as long as the sex is consensual. I've made love to my girlfriends at parties so everyone could watch and I've also sucked cock and fucked the horny guys once they got turned on at the same party. I fuck both men and women and love three-way sex. I don't wear much when I'm out walking around, maybe a tight fitting halter top showing off my suckable breasts with shorts that show off my curvaceous spankable butt cheeks and flip-flops to show off my red manicured nails matching my long red fingernails that I like to dig into anyone's head that's more than willing to eat my pussy.

I find plenty of sex partners at college attracting a variety of students that want to take me to bed. Fucking at a university is perfect because they have a medical station to check for STDs so I can get checked as many times as I want. I grew up in the pre-AIDS era so I preferred fucking bareback without condoms. I married at 20 years old so my husband Michael could fund me through grad school. I still have a yearning for cock and a sweet tooth for pussy. I'm very selective about anal sex but I do like it in the ass and my husband has the perfect cock to do it. He knows how to get me turned on and by the time he fucks my ass I'm begging for it. Sometimes I fantasize about having a cock and I put my husband on his stomach and I rub my clitoris against his tailbone until I orgasm fantasizing about fucking his ass.

My husband has seen me in bed with both men and women getting quite jealous, yet I was explained to him that his only choice he had was bite his tongue or leave me, but he won't. I've been eating pussy from my freshman year and am addicted to pussy. To satisfy his own lustful hard cock I talked several of my girlfriends who had a crush on him to take him to bed and suck and fuck his cock off. I gave my husband permission to me fuck my lesbian girlfriends in FFM three-ways for a treat. Most of the lovemaking was between us girls but it's still got him off. I wanted him to expand his horizons so we had a few MMF three-ways but I could only get my husband to suck cock to get the guy hard but not swallow his come. He made a good fluff and kept the guys hard so I could fuck their cocks off. I actually gave him a guilt complex because he wouldn't bend over for a real cock. I promised him soon he'll be sucking and swallowing and getting in the ass.

Michael was a cute naïve boy when I married enabling me tocontrol him molding him into the sexually open man I wanted him to be. He's a 6 foot tall brunette with a ponytail and mustache, athletic with an average 7 inch cock that's always hard and ready to go. Michael seems like he has an unlimited supply of come and has fucked me a good five times in an afternoon. He is a good kisser and I've trained him to eat my pussy the way I like it. With a great sense of humor Michael keeps me happy and occupied knowing how to use our extra time for fun. He's not afraid to strip naked and go to the nude beach with me so for now that's good for starters. We usually go to the nude beach with one of my lesbian girlfriends and he gets to be a voyeur watching me have a lesbian sex all afternoon.

Steve was a cute blue-eyed long haired blonde 5'10" tall and a swimmers body. Being an art major Steve was very open to experimentation. I walked by their apartment one afternoon and was startled and I saw him fucking his roommate in the ass doggy style without the drapes pulled. He had a big cock and definitely knew how to use it judging by the sounds of his roommate was making. I saw it as a challenge to see if Steve was just horny or gay. I wanted to seduce him to give me a good fucking just like he did Dave. Just seeing his huge cock made my mouth water, my pussy wet, and possibly my ass tingle. I bumped into Steve at the nude beach completely naked about ready to sun ourselves. We ended up laying down together and I was easily able to suck him hard and lower myself on top of him fucking him from above.

He had good staying power and could last almost forever watching me play with my clit as I fucked his cock. I told him about seeing him fucking Dave and was glad he also fucks women. Steve wasn't even embarrassed and was glad I watched. He told me he had a bottle of lube in his backpack and wondered if I wanted to get off of him and get on all fours and try out taking his cock up the ass. He didn't know how many times I fantasized after seeing him fucking Dave in the ass how much I wanted him to fuck mine. I carefully got off his cock which was glistening with my juices and took the bottle of lube greased my own ass got an all fours held my cheeks apart wiggling my sexy ass tempting him to impale my butt hole. It didn't take much temptation and soon Dave skewered me on his huge cock as my cries could be heard all over the nude beach getting fucked in the ass. There were others sunning naked on the beach but they didn't care listening to my cries. I became quite close to Steve and whenever we could we fucked each other.

Dave was a brown eyed long black haired hot athletic Italian that was a switch hitter. The first time I saw Steve fucking his ass I memorized his cries and from then on I heard them many times when I walked by their apartment. I met Dave out by the pool sunning naked and since my husband was at work I invited him in for a drink and we ended up fucking right there on the couch in the living room with the drapes and windows open. He sat on the couch very erect and I lowered myself on him and fucked him right then and there. Even after he came I kept squeezing his cock with my vaginal muscles telling him I knew all about his lovemaking with his roommate. I told him it turned me on watching him take it up the ass. I apologize for being a voyeur admitting I couldn't help it because the drapes were open. I asked him if he only bends over or does he fuck Steve too? He wasn't even embarrassed telling me Steve gets in the ass as many times as he does.

Dave and Steve were so attractive it didn't take long for me to get them in bed. Fucking them one at a time and then both together I thought they would be perfect to fuck my husband Michael. Truthfully they both told me they had a crush on him and fantasized about taking my husband to bed. I wanted to see firsthand how they sucked cock and took it in the ass to see if my husband could actually take their cocks up the ass. Having a beautiful woman they fuck on occasion would be a treat do you have someone watch them having sex. It was hot to watch them suck each other hard and then fuck each other in the ass. Both of them enjoyed sucking cock and swallowing cum and taking a good fuck up the ass. I knew if I got the three boys together my husband would be sucking and swallowing and taking it up the ass for sure. My husband actually knew I had fucked them both but didn't know they were bisexual. I made a proposition to Steven Dave that I would bring my husband over for some "training" and I didn't want to leave their apartment with my husband without come in his belly and come up his ass. I also told them that if they succeeded I would let all three boys fuck me in anyway they wished and as many times they could still get it up. We agreed on a specific Saturday afternoon and instead of shaking on it I let them both fuck my ass. The things a girl has to do to entice her husband into bisexuality.

It was finally the day my husband was going to lose his anal cherry. My pussy was tingling just thinking about it. The two cute bi-boys next-door we're going to take care of him once and for all. This morning I bent Michael over in the shower and gave him an enema and then when he emptied himself I bent him over and gave him another one so I knew he was squeaky clean. He was quite embarrassed and humiliated which was exactly what I wanted. After not having sex or even masturbating for three days I'm sure all the guys were raring to go. Michael had a huge erection in the shower while I gave him the enema. I kept reminding him that today was the day I was finally going to get payback for all the times he fucked my ass. After I told Michael about my fun with Steve and David in every juicy details he had an erection the entire time.

He was so excited I decided to make him get on all fours greasing my fingers and gave him a long erotic prostate massage but I didn't allow him to touch his cock or come. The whole time I fingered his ass I filled his mind with visions of getting fucked in the ass. I retrieved a small cucumber from the fridge giving him a few cocksucking lessons forcing the cucumber almost on the way down his throat and to my surprise he didn't choke. I promised my husband I wouldn't think of him as any less of a man watching him sucking cock and taking it in the ass. I did promise that once he was a raving bisexual things were really going to change our sex life opening up sexual opportunities we never dreamed of. I told him the boys promised a positive experience and something you will never forget. I told Michael that he's going to be making out like he's never made out before because those guys are excellent kisser's adding that good kissers make good cocksuckers. Giving him a wink I told Michael he was a better kisser than them.

I made Michael strip naked in the living room and kneel down with his hands on his head telling him I was going to get dressed for the orgy in the bedroom. I borrowed a dominatrix outfit from my wild girlfriend and she also gave me one of her riding crops telling me it would be easier to control three guys with a quick snap from the crop. The outfit was quite erotic consisting of leather straps, chains, and buckles covering all of my discrete areas including my nipples and crotch. The chains dangled over my breasts and over my pubic area constantly tickling and turning me on. My sexy ass was wide open so I could show it off to the guys. I tied my hair up into a tight bun making me look more dominant plus it would always be out-of-the-way for all of our wild fun. I found three black velvet jockstraps for the boys who we're going to wear them at the beginning and end of our session. I wanted all three of their asses exposed so I could snap the riding crop whenever I chose to keep them in line. After I put on some gaudy make up blackening around my eyes and bright red rough lipstick I was ready to give Michael his jockstrap.

I walked into the room swinging my riding crop making sure Michael was still kneeling with his hands on his head and not playing with himself. Looking to his left he almost fainted and for a second dropped his arms so I snapped him across the ass telling him to get his arms up and his hands back on his head. He jumped as the painful blow registered that I meant business. It excited me that his ass had a perfect oval, the same shape of the clapper. I was sure all the boys would have many after the session. I regretted that I didn't try a crop sooner! I stood in front of Michael looking down at his cock standing at attention giving it a light tap of the crop. I held up the jockstrap giving him permission to put it on to cover up his embarrassing erection. Giving his cock another snap I warned him to stay down on the floor when he put the jock on. I giggled watching Mike roll sideways on the floor slip on the jock hiding his erection somewhat but there was still a bulge. He came back to his knees and I snapped the crop over his other cheek giving him a matching welt ordering him to place his hands back on his head. He jumped to attention not wanting another lick. I told him he was to call me "Mistress" for the session and give me his utmost respect and never look me in the eye. Looking at the floor he blurted out "Yes Mistress".

I got on the phone and called the boys to see if they were ready. Steve answered quite excited telling me they were cleaned up and ready to play. We were going to play from 10am to 2pm so I told Steve to have our lunch delivered at noon. I told Steve I wanted them both naked and kneeling in the living room and was coming over for an inspection a few minutes before ten. I was going to go over there and personally watch them put on their velvet jockstraps and get ready to rumble.

Our sofa has large oversized arms that my girlfriend told me they are perfect for laying my husband over for spanking. It was still early I had a half hour so I decided to try the arm out and give the boys time to get ready. Pointing to the arm I ordered Michael to lay over it giving me a perfect target of his bare ass framed by the jock. Meekly he obeyed having a good idea what I had in mind. Moving to the side I used the fob on the crop to measure my swinging distance so I could strike both exposed cheeks. Michael was quite nervous and a little shaken anticipating a whipping. My girlfriend told me there is nothing like a crop to get a guy in line. If it can get a horse in line a guy would be easy.

I gave Michael a short lecture telling him that today there was going to be a power change in our relationship so from now on I was taking charge and he was going to obey and do whatever I asked include sucking cock and taking it in the ass. He will no longer have free access of my pussy or ass and will only be pleasuring me when I asked and the majority of my pleasures will be from his tongue. I told him if I had a dick he would've been fucked a long time ago. I warned him that I have a girlfriend that knows of an adult store where I can get my own strap on cock when a stud is not available. Michael was looking quite uncomfortable listening to what I call my new "declaration of woman's rights".

I was getting turned on watching his ass wiggling framed by the brand new jockstrap with both his cheeks branded from my crop. Ordering Michael to keep his hands forward I am immediately started blazing a lightning trail of welts up-and-down both cheeks until they were covered welts. Michael was bouncing up and down crying out after every blow but I didn't even care. When I finally decided to stop Michael was still bouncing from phantom blows giving me a little giggle. I walked over to get a good look at my handiwork pinching one of the welts causing him to cry out. I told him that I wanted the boys next-door to know what happens to naughty boys when they get in trouble. I gave Michael another pinch warning him that now that I have my riding crop I would be giving him a steady diet of licks whenever I desired. I pulled back giving him two more licks on both cheeks telling him it was time to go next-door and join the boys.

I made him crawl pulling him by his ponytail across the hallway to the boys apartment. I didn't bother knocking and barged in finding the boys obediently on their knees wearing their black jockstraps in the living room waiting for me. I quickly moved Michael in place between them so that all three of them were kneeling before me. Dave and Steve's jaws dropped when they saw me dressed like a dominatrix holding a riding crop fearful of what they saw on Michael's whipped ass. Pointing the crop at all the boys faces I reminded them that all they had to do was obey everything I instructed or they would get their asses blistered with my crop. I told them that the first phase of our session was not going to be considered homosexual or gay but proof of being obedient to me and my desires to see boys having sex with each other. I reminded them that we were in a closed door session and everything that happens is between the four of us and nobody else. I promised that I will not put labels on my three boys playing together today. I also promised that if all three were good boys after lunch I would get naked and let them have me no holes barred. This information made the boys cocks get even harder.

I moved over to Steve grabbed the back of his head and pulled his nose into my crotch telling him to get a good whiff and a lick of my juices. He pushed his tongue into my pussy as I asked, then yanked his head away. I did the same to Michael and then Dave getting them high on my juices. I could see all of their cocks getting hard inside their jockstraps which was exactly what I wanted to see. I told Steve and Dave that even though my husband was a few years older I considered him sexually immature telling the boys that taking his virginity would help him "catch up". I told the boys that I expected Michael to have a belly full of come and his asshole dripping with come when they finished. I looked at Michael who was turning red with embarrassment which was exactly how I wanted him to feel.

The boys were already kneeling on the llama skin rug perfectly cushioned for sex. I told Steve to start French kissing Michael and Dave to get his magic mouth working on his cock. Michael was a little reluctant but Steve was an aggressive kisser so Steve pulled his mouth to Michael's and started licking and sucking Michael's lips until he opened his mouth. Steve pushed his tongue into Michael's mouth and went to work. Dave was already busy removing Michaels jockstrap with a quick yank of the Velcro stripping it off taking Michael's cock in his mouth. I was determined to make sure that Michael lost every bit of heterosexuality this afternoon. My slut husband was already kissing Steve back and enjoying it. I knew Steve was a real erotic kisser because I spent a long time already making out with him and he was definitely getting Michael turned on with his magic mouth and tongue. Dave was busy sucking Michael's cock better than a woman which was hot to watch. I snapped Dave on his bare ass with my crop telling him I didn't want him to stop until he sucked Michael off.

I was going to put Michael on all fours and have Dave take his cherry while he sucked Steve's cock. I knew Steve was a real good kisser because I spent a long time already making out with him and he was definitely getting Michael turned on with his magic mouth. Dave was doing things with his mouth and using techniques I had never seen before and Michael's cock was getting so hard the head was purple. I actually put my mouth to Dave's ear while he was sucking congratulating him for his technique. I wasn't jealous watching Michael but my only regret was I didn't do it earlier. My girlfriend in college told me I could easily get my then boyfriend Michael to suck cock and they would help but I balked at the idea. Now here he was kissing a guy getting his cock sucked by another one who was going to fuck his ass next. When Michael was about to blow his wad in Dave's mouth he was really getting passionate with Steve kissing back and pushing his tongue into Steve's mouth who was sucking it like a cock. Suddenly Michael broke the kiss looked down watching himself shooting come into Dave's mouth who had no problem swallowing every time he squirted. Saving some of the come Dave kissed Michael surprising him with a tongue full of come. I told Michael to thank Dave for sucking his cock ordering Michael on all fours. Dave shucked his jock showing off his 7" x 1 1/2" cock waiting for Michael's ass.

I gave Michael a snap of the crop across his ass tell him to hurry up and get on all fours. Snapping Dave's ass I told him to push his cock down Michael's throat reminding him what was going to be pushed up his ass.