Tanya Turns Michael Bisexual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave gladly held the back of Michael's head shoving his cock into his mouth until Dave's balls touched Michael's chin. I smiled as Michael got his first taste of Dave's cock. I give him another snap across his cheeks telling him to get used to it because cocksucking was going to be his norm. I told Dave to start fucking his mouth but don't come. Grabbing Mike's head with both hands he started wildly pushing his cock in and out of his mouth. I could tell Michael was nervous but truthfully he has fucked my own mouth with his cock, so now he was getting paid back with the same medicine. Pulling his cock out of Michael's mouth Dave looked a little glassy eyed saying it's time. I got the lubricant and started greasing Michael's ass, pushing my fingers into his anus making him relax. As I greased Michael's ass I told him this is the real thing so from now on he was going to be my bitch. Dave holding his thick 7 inch cock with a big mushroom shaped knob couldn't wait to take Michael's cherry.

I kicked Michael's legs apart making him arch his back as I held his cheeks apart for a good target. Michael was now wrapped around my little finger and would do anything for me including suck cock and take it in the ass. I grabbed Dave's cock and started rubbing the head around Michael's anus telling him to get ready. I was excited to take away his virginity myself pushing the head of Dave's cock into Michael's ass past his sensitive sphincter muscle causing him to cry out feeling anal penetration for the first time. Before Michael could shake Dave lose I slapped Dave's ass and told him to go for it. Dave grabbed Michael's hips and slowly pushed inside skewering Michael's ass balls deep causing Michael to start struggling from the impalement. Warning Dave not to pull out I grabbed Michael by the balls and squeezed reprimanding him to calm down, reminding him it was too late he already had lost his virginity.

I signaled Steve to come over and shut Michael up forcing him to suck his cock. Besides the initial pain Michael slowly relaxed his anal muscles so Dave could start doing the old in-out as Michael ended up enjoying anal intercourse. It surprised me that he was a natural at sucking cock and taking it in the ass at the same time like a pro. I doubted that Dave and Steve still believed he was a virgin. Dave had the perfect size cock to take Michael's virginity because it slid right in and Michael could take the fuck quite smoothly. The way Michael was sucking Steve's cock he must have learned how to suck cock from watching me because he was sucking Steve causing him to cry out in pleasure. I actually did give Michael some pointers on swallowing come when I trained him to suck my ex-boyfriend. I taught him to block off his throat with the back of his tongue pushing it up and just the pallet blocking off the throat as well as the airways when the person shot off.

Michael actually caught the come when my boyfriend came and shared it with me in an intimate snowball kiss. Dave knew he was fucking a virgin which made him even more exciting and judging by my watch he gave Michael a quickie ten minute fuck before he shot his wad into Michael's ass. Steve definitely looked like he was close to losing it and all of a sudden he started crying out shooting come into Michael's mouth. My slut boyfriend caught the entire load on his tongue and when Steve pulled out of his mouth Steve squirted semen all over his lips dripping down his chin. I pulled Michael's ponytail forcing his head up telling him to open his mouth so I could see, finding a mouthful of come that he didn't swallow. I gave Michael a sharp snap of the crop on his ass ordering him to swallow. Michael quickly obeyed gulping down the entire load.

With come dripping out of his dilated asshole and dripping from his chin all three of us told him we were proud of his coming out ceremony. We reassured him that there was no loss of pride pleasuring two men at the same time. I told Michael that the boys were going to have another go at it, change positions, and fuck his ass and mouth the very same way. I told Dave and Steve to go shower up for round two and I retrieved some paper towels to wipe Michael's face and ass. I know Michael was having some homophobic afterthoughts but I reassured him everything's fine and I actually respected him as a real man willing to have sex with men. Michael was speechless still swallowing semen from sucking his first cock contemplating Dave's fresh semen sliding down his ass crack. Finally he started talking, and to my surprise he was apologetic because truthfully he said he enjoyed getting fucked and also enjoyed sucking cock.

I reminded him about round two and he said he couldn't wait. Kiddingly I told Michael to give a good show reminding him that the second time around the guys will last longer. Showing him the riding crop I reminded him that afterwards he was going to get a good ass whipping in front of the boys. Before we went over to the boys house I warned Michael that after he lost his virginity I was going to whip his butt good and Michael agreed. Michael already had an erection thinking about the boys but I told him this time I was going to let him stay hard because I wanted to suck him off afterwords.

The boys came back out of the bathroom and I decided to be their fluff to make sure they were nice and hard for Michael's second round. I ordered Michael to assume the position on all fours on the llama skin rug. I had the two boys stand together in front of the rug and I knelt down taking both their cocks in my left and right hand and started sucking their cocks going back-and-forth. These horny boys got hard right away which is why I liked them. I told the boys to give each other a French kiss then get to work. By the way they were kissing each other I knew they were fuck-mates. I had to pull them apart before they started fucking each other instead of Michael.

Michael was patiently waiting on all fours with his butt hole full of come for lubrication and a mouth ready for sucking. I was actually perturbed and a little jealous that he liked sucking and fucking the boys so much. Dave knelt in front of Michael and immediately shoved his cock in his mouth. Steve knelt down behind Michael took his cock then buried it in his ass fucking Michael right away. Steve has a bigger cock than Dave's almost 8" x 2". Steve didn't need any lubricant since Dave's semen provided enough slip and slide for his cock.

I never let Michael fuck my ass twice in one night and it was a turn on for me to see him lose his virginity by two cute boys that knew how to fuck ass. I could tell by Michael's hips rhythmically moving with Steve he was definitely enjoying the ride. Dave was getting one hell of a cock sucking slapping his balls against Michael's chin. Dave's cock was just long enough to shoot come directly down Michael's throat without choking and I walked over to Dave telling him to do that very same thing. Michael wouldn't even have to taste his come getting a direct shot into his belly. Watching my husband servicing the two boys got me wet seeing his huge erection dripping pre-come I knew that he was fucking excited.

Dave was five minutes into the suck ready to come grabbing Michael's face pushing his cock all the way in Michael's mouth balls deep and started shooting coming down Michael throat. Finally Dave slowly pulled free as Michael licked his cock clean as well as his lips like a slut. Steve lived up to my theory fucking Michael for a good 20 minutes before he started getting close to coming. Suddenly Steve pushed his cock into Michael's ass balls deep and started to ejaculate crying out that he was coming. I had a butt plug especially reserved to push in the Michael's ass after the final fuck. Steve pulled free and I immediately pushed the butt plug into Michael's ass to stop the flow of semen. Thanking the boys I sent them back to the shower so I could take care of my cherry popped husband. I was proud of Michael who kept his erection in spite of getting fucked in the ass and sucking cock at the same time. Ordering him to get on his feet I told him I wanted to honor him by sucking his cock. I knelt down on the llama screen rug and gave Michael one hell of a cock sucking until he shot his wad down my throat.

Reminding Michael about his whipping I had him place his hands on top of his head as I retrieved my crop. I gave Michael a short lecture on homophobia and also on his big Ego. I reminded him that from now on I expected him to be sucking cock taking it in the ass whenever I asked. I also told him that I decided not to allow him to fuck the boys yet and savor the fact that he lost his virginity. I announced the whipping telling him it was for giving up any guilt about sucking cock and taking it in the ass. I wanted him to keep his hands on his head and take the whipping like a man. I then really let Michael have it, whipping him from his shoulders all the way down to his thighs giving him a good 50 licks. Of course he cried out, but like a man never lost his composure but he did get quite weak in the knees. Covered in welts the size of the leather oval fob on my crop it would probably take over a week for Michael to heal. Michael fell to the floor in tears begging for my forgiveness.

The boys came out of the shower and I gave them the good news that there's assholes were pardoned. Keeping my promise I ordered Michael to watch and I made passionate love to both Steve and Dave and ended up getting the most intense DP fuck of my life. Steve fuck my ass and Dave fucked my pussy with me on top of Dave getting it from behind from Steve. They both were in sync going in and out opposite times making me scream as I came multiple times from my G-spot to having an anal orgasm. I was actually able to fit my fingers in and play with my clit so I could have a clitoral orgasm as well. The boys had lots of cum and after the DP I sucked Steve hard and fucked him then I grabbed Dave sucked him hard and fucked him one more time. Michael was being punished and even though he had a huge erection looking at me like he wanted to give me a good fucking I told him to go fuck himself.

We opened a bottle of champagne toasting to a new relationship. I openly told Steven and Dave I was looking forward to some more wild sex together. I gave them both French kisses and made them promise to fuck my husband on a regular basis. I took Michael home forcing him to wear the butt plug all night long so the guy's semen would be absorbed into his body. He had to sleep on his belly from the intense painful whipping I gave him. I had visions dreaming of every imaginable coupling between men and women all night long!

Michael adds last word;

When I met Tonya even at age 18 she was a well trained fucking machines. We met at a party and ended up fucking right then and there in the living room in front of everyone. A very dominant girl, stripping me naked fucking me on my back straddling my waist swallowing my cock completely using her pussy muscles to squeeze the come right out of my balls without even moving up and down. Her pussy muscles were so well trained she made me cry out as she squeezed and kneaded my cock until I started squirting. Finally she got off of me, cleaned my cock with her mouth, helped me get dressed, and we cooly went back to drinking. This beautiful blonde that could screw me like that made me believe I never wanted to leave her and I followed her around with a hard on wherever she went. Tonya had an inexhaustible lust for sex with both men and women and I knew I could never satisfy her desires. She adamantly told me that she was in love with me but she was also in love with sex and was going to have as much as she could with her lovers. It didn't take me long to realize that even though she had sex with others I was always in bed with her at night and she took good care of my On sexual needs and desires.

It didn't take me long to realize that I was not skilled sexually and very naïve to the world of sex. Tonya had to teach me to satisfy her with my mouth and my cock so that I could give her desired orgasms in places I never imagined. She taught me to hold off my ejaculations so I could satisfy her with my cock until she came giving her both G-spot orgasms and clitoral orgasms. Once I came in her pussy she always demanded that I go down on her and lick up my come giving her another orgasm with my mouth and tongue. When it was time to go to sleep she would suck my cock hard and then invite me to screw her missionary style and give her one last orgasm then she would invite me to go down on her and lick her to sleep.

Tonya was a straight "A" student working on her degree in psychotherapy. She love the study of what makes people work and definitely taught her friends around her that they could free their bodies and enjoy sex in ways that were unimaginable. I was fortunate she was attracted to me and more than willing to train me to do her bidding. Even though she was determined to make me a better lover she also lusted after both men and women to satisfy her sexual needs. Tonya would tell me that seduction and sexual opportunities are always available and to be taken advantage of. I know Tonya definitely seduced me and fucked my cock in a very inopportune place at the party in front of everyone, but it worked. Most of the people at the party rather than being shocked Tanya made them all jealous.

Not long after we were dating and living together I came home and heard two women squealing. I went into the bedroom and Tonya was on top of a sexy redhead muffling her cries with her pussy and eating the redhead's pussy. I left the bedroom and sat on the couch with a huge erection listening to their cries. When their cries died down they surprised me coming out in the living room stark naked grabbing me by my erection yanking me back into the bedroom to join them. Tonya stripped me naked then threw me on the bed on my back. The redhead introduced herself as Megan then quickly lowered herself on my cock. Tonya quickly straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. As I serviced Tonya the redhead gave me a nice slow fuck with her very tight pussy. Both girls were frantically playing with their clits and making out at the same time. Changing places before I came Tonya fucked me to orgasm and I licked Megan to orgasm with my tongue. I then watched Megan lick my come out of Tonya's pussy swallowing the entire load. This was quite an introduction to meeting Tonya's best friend.

Tonya loved sharing and whenever she had one of her lesbian girlfriends over they both fucked me afterwards. With the threat of castration she forbid me to find my own women promising that she would supply my lustful needs for pussy herself. Keeping her promise she introduced me to some of the most sexy women at school. These women were willing to do anything to get their tongues in Tonya's pussy including voluntarily fucking me. I had sex with some of the most adamant men haters I ever met. I was sworn to silence and forced to forget I ever knew them.

The surprises never stopped as I continue fighting my jealousy wondering who Tonya had in bed. Tonya also attracted the guys and she couldn't get enough cock to satisfy her needs. Sometimes reluctantly I would come home and hear her cries as she was getting fucked by a hung stud she met in class. I understood her needs for a bigger cock since I only had an average size 7 inch cock she was always after the guys they were 9 inches and bigger. She finally talked me into joining them in bed because of her fantasies with a DP sex. The other guy would fuck her pussy and I would screw her ass at the same time giving her screaming orgasms from both holes.

Tonya and I had some heated discussions about homosexuality and same sex couplings in our personal relationship. Tonya insisted I try guys telling me I was missing out on half the population to have sex with. We went to some wild parties where just about anything went on. I got my first eye-opener watching two guys sucking and fucking at a party taking turns screwing each other in front of everyone. Whenever male on male sex was going on Tonya make sure I watched. I observed young 18-year-old boys screwed by guys with big cocks squirming all over as they got fucked having a difficult time accommodating them. I did have several three ways with Tonya and another guy and sometimes she would talk me into sucking the other guy hard so she could fuck his cock but inside it sickened my stomach because of religious guilt. Slowly she finally broke me down into learning how to suck cock. Knowing Tonya would come back to me it actually turned me on to watch her getting fucked by these studs.

Tonya had an ex-boyfriend, Brad who was working on his PhD that was more than willing to teach me the art of fellatio. In the privacy of our bedroom Brad, who had an 8 inch cock that slid all the way down my throat balls deep on my first lesson treated me with respect and never demeaned me for wanting to suck cock. Sticking to the lessons he never pushed anal intercourse like Tonya knowing I would knuckle under her anal demands sooner or later. He taught me a good dozen techniques for keeping a guy hard rather than sucking them off because Tonya wanted me to be her "fluff" forcing me to suck guys erect so she could fuck them.

Tonya demanded I feel what it's like for a guy to push his cock all the way down my throat and squirt semen directly in my belly. Brad gladly obliged one afternoon telling me to take a deep breath as pushed his cock all the way down my throat and started ejaculating as I felt it throbbing feeling each squirt with my lips around the base of his cock. Tonya also insisted that I learn the technique to take come in my mouth and keep it from going down my throat so I could either share or swallow it afterwards. I learned how to suction when Brian was about to come and push the back of my tongue tightly against my pallet with suction allowing him to squirt every last drop into my mouth without swallowing. Tonya would congratulate me by sucking has come out of my mouth. Brad and I became close friends and the three of us participated in many erotic three ways. When I finally lost my anal cherry Brad definitely took advantage of it.

To keep me in line Tonya was a strict dominant. I received plenty of stripes in order to live out her fantasies and do what she demanded. She liked using my own belt doubled it up whipping my bare ass into submission. I was into leather work so she had me make her a special strap that after doubling up it up was 18 inches long fastened to a wooden handle. As soon as I handed it to her eyes lit up and she ordered me to get naked. Pushing me over the overstuffed end of the couch bottoms up Tonya gave me one hell of a whipping to try it out leaving me out of breath and in tears with my ass on fire. Tonya said her new strap met the test and it became her premier toy for punishment. Since there is always cane available at the nude beach she also liked to give me a stinging caning while we were down there so I could show off my stripes to all the other nudists. Tonya literally whipped into my psyche that I belong to her and that she was my sole source of pleasure as well as giving me punishing pain.

Tonya was getting impatient with me and demanded that I finally lose my anal virginity especially after I learned how to suck cock. Tonya made friends with the bi-guys in the apartment across from us. Dave and Steve were both hung and good looking and Tonya fucked both of them Several times and even watch them fuck each other. Tonya convince them to take my virginity fucking my mouth and ass at the same time promising to fuck them afterwards. All the dirty details are already written above. I had no idea what it was going to be like to get fucked in the ass but Steve and Dave definitely taught me what it's like to bend over for them. Losing my anal virginity opened up Pandora's box and Tonya's imagination went wild. I ended up getting fucked at orgies and lots of planned MMF and FFM relationships. Truthfully I had to kneel down and kiss Tonya's feet thanking her for opening up my sexual outlook to experiment with both sexes.