Taped Confessions - Unsold Cassette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Papa's friends from the lodge will reminisce about their offspring. who have moved on with their own lives, and may even see them briefly as they visit with noisy, diaper-soiling grandchildren today. My father, hailed as a bit of a hero for 'taking care' of his handicapped little girl all these years, will be watching her smiling mouth surround his penis, as she has been doing hungrily since she was eighteen.

My friends from church and work pity me as a handicapped spinster, practically a live-in maid for her father, while they surrender their pussies to men who beat or leave them, something I've never known.

Today after I suck my papa into a nice, hardened state, I think I'll straddle our den's ugly ottoman face down and naked. Its tweed gives my nipples rug burns but I won't care as I hold onto it like a life raft while my papa licks and fucks me madly and rubs my clit and I orgasm until I'm almost senseless. I'll drink in his salty sperm like always, then hop away to go make us dinner."

57:36 END

Among more junk in the basement, I found a stack of phone company employee magazines. In several photos, there was a petite, dark-haired woman, always sitting down. If that was her, I don't blame the old guy, she was beautiful.