Tara & Jacob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob wasn't really sure about this, she was making sense but it just felt too sudden, and strange. It hadn't been that bad, had it?

As if she'd read his mind, Tara began to reassure him, "Look, it doesn't have to be anything scary. The extender we bought you was a great start, and I'm so happy about how open minded you've been. To start with, I just want to work more on your oral skills. You enjoyed doing it today didnt you?"

Jacob had enjoyed it, actually. As he thought back on it he could feel himself getting excited - his little flagpole had softened slightly while they were talking, but began to swell again now. Seeing this as encouragement, Tara slowly wrapped her hand around it again.

"Maybe there would be a few 'punishments' here and there, just to keep you motivated. If you could wait until morning before you cum, won't it feel even better?"

Tara began to slowly work her hand up and down his cock again.

"What do you say Jacob, can you accept me being in charge? I promise there will be rewards as well..." she whispered in his ear.

Jacob was pretty much at breaking point. He loved Tara, and he really, REALLY, wanted to just agree, but this whole thing had his mind racing. Punishments? For what? What had he really done wrong? But as much as it scared him, it excited him as well. And they could just try it out for a while couldn't they?

Tara could see the turmoil on his face, and pushed harder, "Please Jacob, for me... just say that you're mine, and that I AM in charge. I promise this is going to be amazing for both of us."

She let go of him, and instead moved lower and wrapped her lips around his cock, head bobbing and tongue swirling around his bite-sized little dick.

"OK, yes! Yes! You're in charge! I'm yours, and you can do what you want with me!" cried Jacob. He could feel the crescendo coming, and he knew he meant it - he would give Tara whatever she wanted, whatever she needed.

And then it stopped. Moments from cumming she pulled her lips away, scooted forward and straddled his chest, grabbing his hands and pushing them down above his head, his little dick left bobbing against a tongue that was no longer there.

"Oh Jacob, I'm proud of you! This is going to be amazing." she said as she kissed him forcefully.

It was already too late, the orgasm eluded him, but the hot streams of cum began to pour out of him, shooting partially up Tara's back, and partially all over himself.

He let out a pained cry as she pushed harder against his arms, keeping him in place as he squirmed, while she looked around in shock.

It wasn't like anything Jacob had felt before, he kept expecting the wave of pleasure to arrive, but it just felt empty and frustrating.

"Oh Jacob, did we just have your first ruined orgasm?"

First?

"I really didnt expect that, I just wanted to leave you on the edge honey, I must be better at this that I thought!" she said happily. "Well, I said you weren't allowed to cum tonight... and you managed it anyway, I guess we'll need to find a new punishment for you in the morning!"

Jacob was in a daze as they both got cleaned up and ready for bed. Tara was still chatting away as they settled in for the night, but seemed to realise he was being quieter than usual.

"Jacob look, it's going to be OK. I love you, nothing has changed there. This is going to be really fun, I promise. The punishments will just be a bit of fun as long as you play along, and if you really give it your all, the rewards are going to more than make up for it." whispered Tara, the lights already off, the words just appearing out of the dark.

Jacob nodded, and could tell Tara had felt it. She reached down, grabbed his crotch through his underwear, and gave it a quick squeeze while kissing him good night.

"I'll see you and your little friend in the morning" she finished, before rolling over to get comfortable.

Jacob lay there, hands behind his head, eyes wide open in the dark, staring at the ceiling he couldn't see. What had he actually agreed to here? He loved her though, and knew she meant well. He just hoped it didnt get out of hand.

12