All Comments on 'Tara and the Dance'

by WillC2020

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whay story? Just an easy lay description. Good grammar, good description, no timeline mistakes BUT, where's the beef?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor clueless Bob…

Or was he clueless? Since Steve was the only unpartnered party guest?

Are they swingers now?

Steve gets shot in the next few unwritten sentences?

Guess we’ll never know from this fragment of a ‘story’

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I DIDN'T NOTICE THE NAME CHANGE. NEVERTHELESS, THEY HAVE DISCUSSED THIS AND THE HUSBAND WAS OK WITH STUFF SO WHAT DID WE EXPECT? EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love stories of wives who get naughty at parties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is anyone surprised that our own little resident whine-baby troll has posted a dozen of the same moronic comments once again? I suppose when you question your own masculinity and sexual preferences so much, it’s very easy to try to cover that up with a bunch of macho ramblings. It’s ok limp-dick, just be who you want and go read the stories in the gay category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Steve, in your story, was the perfect, smooth operator who continually gave Tara the option to back out. As she didn’t, they both got the best fucking of their lives!

My wife and I attend parties, where the wives are fairly exhibitionist. One of our best friends gave my wife the ‘Steve Treatment’ and she has never stopped since. At most parties she gets bedded by a different man, and it is very exciting for both of us. She’s convinced that most wives really enjoy this freedom.

My wife particularly enjoys stories like this one, where a wife is gently corrupted and then fucks hard. We hope you will write additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's hard to understand who people get so aggressively hostile about infidelity in the Loving Wives category which Literotica describes as "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. " What am I missing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why be married if you just want to be everyone’s whore? They had rules and she threw them away and is proud of it. This is just another silly selfish slut and clueless cuck tale. But hey, you are getting the other sluts and their wimpy perverted cucks all a flutter. Good job in

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

Steve is an asshole.

She would never cheated if Steve hadn't pushed her to it, She was just having some teasing fun for her and hubby.

Thank you for your story.

erotikoserotikosalmost 2 years ago

Smokin’ hot! Your ability to write sparingly and tell a hot sexy story without endless repetition is most impressive and quite refreshing. I have favorited you and hope to see more soon. 5 *****s for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a vile human being

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmmm... yummy. Every woman should have a secret!

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

The dishonesty and the lies takes it from "sexually adventurous" to cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unfinished?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillC2020@WillC2020
Seeking to chat with a woman who is here for the same reason I am - vivid sensual experiences as we escape to an erotic fantasy world that stretches the boundaries of vanilla real life. -- Taking time to get acquainted, but it's all erotic fantasy. All fun. No drama, pai...