Tara and the Graduation Party

Story Info
My hot wife Tara enjoys a gang-bang with my entire class.
1.7k words
3.77
30.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how I ended up with a sexy redhead like Tara, but I'm not complaining. I also liked the fact that she was quite promiscuous before we met. After turning eighteen Tara moved to Los Angeles to escape her small town. For five years Tara worked up and down the West Coast as an exotic dancer and escort. She hosted wild sex orgies and loved gang-bangs she'd say.

When we got married Tara was twenty-four and I was twenty-seven. I told her that I didn't care how many men she'd slept with. I loved her all the more because she trusted me enough to tell me all the sorted details. I told Tara how much it turned me on to think of her fucking hundreds of men before we met. From time to time I asked Tara if she still had a desire for strange cock in her talented honeypot. But she insisted that her days of debauchery were over. Tara just wanted me, she'd say. Night after night she'd fuck my lights out, but I was a little disappointed not to have experienced her old slutty lifestyle.

Several years ago, after I got out of the military I moved to Houston, where I undertook eighteen weeks of intense commercial dive training. Some of the twenty or so men in the class were married like me, but most were young and single. Most of us lived in the same apartment complex, having beer parties every Friday night around the pool or in someone's apartment. My five-six, hundred-twenty-five pound sexpot of a wife flirted shamelessly. She never wore a bra around the apartment complex to show off her beautiful 36D tits with their large protruding nipples.

Our sex life changed after I took a part-time job as a DJ at a strip club a few blocks from our home. I'd spun disks before, on radio and at a few dance clubs, so when I found out about this job, I jumped at it.

I put on the music for the strippers a few evenings a week, but mostly Saturday and Sunday afternoons. At first Tara would drop me off at the club and pick me up when my shift finished. Then Tara started coming to get me earlier and earlier, hanging around making friends with most of the dancers. Before I knew it Tara was up onstage, shaking her bare tits at the drunk and horny men.

Tara shaved her pussy for her strip-club gig. I liked her being at the club dancing while I spun disks. I knew that she'd danced before we met; now I got a chance to see her in action. I loved how horny Tara got, dancing for the leering men. After a while she started doing lap dances between sets. It turned me on to hear that Tara got a guy to cum in his pants.

I encouraged the guys in my dive class to come see Tara dance. I was proud to have them hover around her, filling her garter with dollars and trying to fondle her while she danced on their laps. The guys also made every excuse in the book to visit our apartment, to study or whatever -- but really to stare at Tara and undress her with their eyes.

We'd been married for almost three years, during which I don't think Tara fooled around more than a few times. However, after she started dancing, one night during some hot sex I asked her again if she wasn't sure that she didn't crave some strange cock. With a hot kiss Tara admitted that she wanted to gang-bang my entire dive class. Would it turn me on, she wondered, to watch her take them all on? I couldn't believe how excited I got.

I kissed Tara, my rock hard cock pumping wildly in and out of her sopping wet honeypot with passion and lust. "Go for it honey," I moaned. "Yeah, you bet I want to watch you fuck my buddies, and I want to lick your exhausted pussy clean afterwards." With that I pumped my creamy load deep inside her very talented love hole.

We planned the gang-bang for our graduation party, which would be my classmates' last get-together after we were certified as commercial divers and underwater construction workers. I put out the word that my hot wife wanted to gang-band every man in the class.

No one was looking forward to the party more than Tara. She constantly had a far-off, horny look, and was always rubbing her crotch. Once she asked worriedly if I had second thoughts. I said that if she got this much pleasure from just thinking about fucking twenty guys, I was happy to provide them. (Tara's on the pill, so we didn't have to worry about pregnancy.)

Finally the big night arrived. My class took over the pool. At first we just sat drinking beer and talking, while Tara bounced around in a skimpy bikini, flirting like mad. Before long most of the guys -- and Tara- were in the water horsing around. She wrestled playfully with some of them, and from there the sex party developed quickly.

A dozen guys gathered around Tara, my cock got rock hard as I watched them fondle her openly. I swam up and managed to slip my hand into Tara's bathing suit to feel her rock hard nipples. Then like the other guys I put my hand into her bikini bottom to briefly finger-fuck Tara's shaved pussy. I kissed her and said that the night was hers to enjoy, that I wouldn't fuck her until we were home alone. Tara rubbed my hard-on and thanked me once more before swimming off to get fondled and kissed some more.

Someone started a game of water volleyball, but the guys forgot about the game as soon as Tara's bikini top fell off. I got out of the water as they crowded around. In minutes Tara was naked with one of the bigger guys carrying her off to his apartment. The rest of us followed close behind.

For the next few hours I watched my hot wife Tara entertain all twenty of my classmates. I couldn't believe how much fun she was having in what seemed like a constant state of orgasm. I drank beer with buddies who were waiting their turn to fuck the slut. They would tell me afterwards how good a fuck my wife was. They couldn't get enough of her talented pussy and ass, as well as how much she loved to fuck, suck and eat cum. I loved listening to them talk about fucking Tara in the pussy and ass at the same time. They all said that I was a lucky bastard to have such a beautiful, insatiable wife.

Finally, after three hours of sex, Tara was ready to go home. I covered her with a towel and carried her to our apartment, a few doors away.

Tara kept purring, "thank you, honey, I loved it, thank you." As soon as I laid Tara down on our bed, she was sound asleep. I started the shower for her, but she was so out of it that I let her sleep as she was; her body covered with sweat and wads of cum.

A few hours later I woke to find Tara sucking my hard cock. When she saw that I was awake she crawled up on top of me and eased her soft cum-filled honeypot over my dong as we kissed passionately. I loved the way Tara's creamy pussy held my cock like a warm wet glove. She started bouncing on my dick like it was a carnival ride. Panting, I told Tara how much I'd looked forward to making love to her after she fucked twenty men. Tara was absolutely delighted to see how much it turned me on to watch her being a wild gang-bang loving horny slut.

As I licked and sucked on Tara's sticky cum-covered nipples she shouted and moaned about how much she got off fucking my classmates. That got me exploding my big load into her already cream filled honeypot. Tara got right off me and onto her back spreading her long legs wide so that I could get a good-look at her well fucked pussy. Tara giggled with joy and lust when I didn't hesitate, I jumped right in, licking as much of the creamy cum pouring from her extra large love hole as I could. I loved it so much that I continued to lick her soaked pussy clean until she orgasmed wildly again under my tongue.

I soon found a job that kept me away from home sometimes three or four months at a time. I know that Tara's back home having fun. Before my first long out of town job I told Tara that I didn't care what she did while I was away. I said to Tara, if she wanted I would hold onto her wedding rings so that she would feel more like a single slut. She liked that idea.

Tara took me up on my offer of being a horny slut while I was away. When I came home from my first out of town job I found that the party must have been at our place. Tara said that as soon as I left to go on that job guys were showing up with beer and hard-on's ready to party. They kept her well entrained the ten days I was out of town working. Tara said with a smile and a hot kiss that it seemed like the entire time I was gone one group of guys would empty their balls into her then another group ready to fuck would show up. Tara let me know that night how much she loved being a horny slut for my co-workers while I was away.

From then on whenever I was out of town all the guys from work would keep Tara entertained for me. For some reason I keep getting the jobs that take me to the other side of the country usually for three or four months at a time. Tara always sounds like she's having a blast, loving our relationship and absolutely loves my job.

I can't wait to see what comes next when I tell Tara that I'm taking a job that will keep me overseas for a year. I know that all my co-workers are going to enjoy it.