Tara Ch. 01

Story Info
Tara's had enough of Lindsey Decker and deals with her...
2k words
4.41
6.5k
5

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written with permission from GTO_racer

This is the story of how Lindsey Decker became Tara's submissive. It'll also delve, somewhat, into how Tara evolved into the Mistress that she is in Damage Control. The whole thing will be probably 5-7 chapters as Lindsey needs a lot of work in submission.

As usual, constructive criticism is appreciated. "Your story sucks" comments will be ignored.

Tara Andrews stood on the hilltop next to the school where all the smokers came before and after school. It was a good place to hide the kids' activities, since the school had a grove of trees that you had to walk through to get there. She was taping up her hands and wrists to prepare for the coming fight with Lindsey Decker. She smiled as she remembered manipulating her into coming alone to fight her.

"You really think that you scare me?" Tara asked her. Lindsey was a couple inches taller than Tara, but it wasn't enough to intimidate her.

"I know I do. In fact, I can see it in your eyes." Lindsey replied.

Tara smirked at her and shook her head. "You know what, I'm tired of this dynamic. If you want to kick my ass, then let's do it... TODAY..."

"Fine bitch, skip your fourth period class, and meet me up the hill. And after I'm done wiping the ground with you, I'll enjoy a cigarette." She said with a sadistic smirk.

"One question before we do this." She told Lindsey. "Are you brave enough to leave the bitch brood here and come alone? I mean you could bring them with you, and you'd be sure to kick my ass with the five of you. But then the whole school would know that you're a total coward without back up."

Lindsey slowly looked around at the crowd that surrounded them. "Just me bitch." She looked at her friends for a moment. "I'll send a selfie of her bloodied face when I'm done." She told them. They smiled and laughed.

"You might want to change your clothes before you come up the hill. I'm gonna hate to destroy a blouse this nice." Tara told her running her finger up the front. She turned around and walked off to her class. She ran into Stacy Johnson on her way to Chemistry class. "Hey honey, how was English?"

"Meh... I've read 1984 five times, so I'm already ahead of the power curve. By the way, Nadine Miller just told me that you and Lindsey are going to fight on the hill next period." Stacy asked her.

"Wow, it took less time than I thought for the news to spread." Tara said wrapping her arm though hers.

"She has no idea about you having been in Tae Kwon Do and Aikido for 8 years, does she?"

"No, but it doesn't matter, I'm not trying to fight her. I just want her to lay off and leave me alone." Tara replied.

"So, you're going up there?" Stacy asked.

"Yep." She replied with a smile.

"I'll meet you on the trail behind the gym..." Stacy said looking at her.

"Thanks Stacy, it means a lot to me that you'd come with me." Tara told her. "But I'm going alone."

"You know she'll bring the bitch brood with her." Stacy asked her in concern.

"No, she won't. I made sure that she'll be alone." Tara told her.

Stacy thought for a moment and then smiled. "You called her out on being weak without the brood, didn't you?"

"Yup. Either way it turns out, it'll be a short contest." She smiled as they walked into Chemistry class.

Tara finished wrapping her hands and wrists and slid her sparring gloves on. She started rolling her wrists in prep for what she hoped would be just a smack talking session, or maybe a couple of punches thrown, but mentally, she was preparing to stomp a mud-hole in Lindsey Decker and walk it dry.

She heard a branch snap and turned to see Lindsey Decker walking out of the trees. Except for her shoes, she hadn't bothered to change her clothes at all. Tara shook her head and started to run the possibilities through her head.

"I honestly didn't think you'd show. You geek types are usually a bunch of cowards." Lindsey said smiling at her. She looked at what Tara was wearing. "Oh, you think that work out clothing is going to make you fight better?"

"I see you didn't take my advice about the blouse. Just out of curiosity, who makes it?" Tara asked.

"You couldn't afford it, so why do you care? Let's get this over with, I want a smoke." She said moving forward.

Tara held her hand up in front of her. "Lindsey, you might want to think about..." She started to say, but Lindsey went for a haymaker punch to end the fight early. She was caught totally surprised when Tara moved forward, blocked her punch with her left arm, and then flipped her over onto the ground by using her own momentum against her. "See, you made me mess up that blouse." She said to Lindsey shaking her head.

Lindsey got up off the ground and rushed her. Tara moved to her left, grabbed her wrist and put it in a joint lock. Lindsey was in pain as Tara twisted it backwards. She couldn't do anything about the position she was in. Tara smirked, pulled her even more off balance and then ran forward. At the same time, Lindsey felt herself being flipped backwards onto her back. When she landed, it hurt.

She stood up and looked at Tara. "Fine bitch, we'll do it your way." She said with menace. Lindsey took up a boxer's stance and started bouncing on the balls of her feet. "My dad was golden gloves in college." Tara shook her head and then back away from her. Lindsey started to throw a series of jabs and then was going to follow it up with an upper cut, but Tara blocked the jabs, spun, and connected a back elbow with Lindsey's shoulder joint. She cried out in pain and then stepped back. She shook her arm to get rid of the pins and needles feeling she had.

"Lindsey, can we talk now?" Tara asked.

"No..." She said going back into her boxer's stance. Lindsey moved closer to get a better range to try to hurt Tara. She was starting to get angry that nothing she did could hurt Tara. She threw a fast left hook and smiled as it caught Tara flatfooted. She followed through trying to land an uppercut, but Tara leaned back and then landed her own left hook. Lindsey was again totally caught unprepared for how much power Tara had in her punches. She was dazed but still in the fight. She went to throw another series of jabs, but Tara was ready. Lindsey felt herself being flipped over Tara's back in some sort of karate flip. She landed hard on the ground. She felt her head bounce off the hard earth. Dazed, Lindsey tried to stand up, but couldn't completely get balanced. She felt an arm go around her neck and then being pulled off her feet. The only thing she knew was that she could still breathe, but then everything went black. When she came to, she felt someone sitting on her chest. She opened her eyes to see Tara. She tried to swing, but her arms were pinned to the ground by Tara's legs. Tara held a gloved fist up like she was getting ready to start pummeling her. She knew that she had been beaten and tears started to fall.

"Are you done?" Tara asked her.

Lindsey nodded her head yes, and Tara stood up. She moved away and started to take her gloves off. Lindsey's anger returned after seeing a chance to sucker punch her. When she went to throw the haymaker, Tara blocked it with her arm, grabbed her wrist, and put her on her back again with a joint lock. Tara had one knee on her right arm and her other knee was in her chest just below her neck.

"I knew you'd try to sucker punch me. Bitches like you are so predictable." Tara slipped her gloves off and leisurely unwrapped her hands. She then opened handed slapped Lindsey across the face. "That's for you stupidly thinking I wouldn't know what you were planning." Tara backhanded her. "That's for thinking that you'd beat me even after I gave you all the clues that you couldn't." Lindsey had a shocked look in her eyes as this was happening. Tara slapped her again. "That's for making me fight you." She backhanded Lindsey again. "I don't like fighting." She slapped Lindsey again. "That's for you being such a bitch... lift your head up..." She told her. Lindsey lifted her head up some. "Higher..." Tara told her. She lifted her head as high as she could. Tara punched her as hard as she could. Lindsey's eyes rolled back, and she was unconscious. "That's for all the times you've tried to bully me."

Lindsey started to regain consciousness; she knew something was wrong. She didn't feel the heat of the sun on her face like she would on the hill. Lindsey guessed she was down the hill in the trees now. She was laying on her side but couldn't move her arms or her legs. It dawned on her that they had been tied behind her and that they were tied together. Lindsey also discovered that her arms were tied to her legs and that she was completely unable to stand or even roll around. But what really surprised her was that there was something in her mouth. She struggled a bit before she heard another voice.

"Don't bother, you won't be able slip the knots I tied." She heard Tara say to her. Lindsey looked around as best she could but couldn't see where her voice came from. She struggled to get out of the bindings and get free. Instead, all they did was get tighter. "If you keep trying to untie yourself, you're going to lose circulation. I tied them so that the more you struggle, the more they constrict." Tara told her. Lindsey felt the ropes getting tighter, so she stopped struggling. "So how do you feel after losing so badly to a geek?"

She snapped her head over trying to look at Tara. She saw Tara standing behind her drinking a bottle of water.

"I'd like to say that you fought well, but you didn't." She pulled Lindsey's gag out a little and poured some water into her mouth. "In fact, I know 8-year-old children that fight better than you did."

Lindsey tried to talk, but Tara shoved the gag back into her mouth and tightened it down even more. She tried to move her mouth to get the gag out, but after a couple minutes, she gave up and started with her bravado again.

Standing back up, Tara spoke again. "Just be quiet and listen for a change, please?"

She didn't. Lindsey kept up her running her mouth. Everything that she said came out as a mumble. Finally, Tara had enough.

"You know what? I'm gonna leave your stupid ass down here in the ditch." Lindsey's eyes went wide at hearing her. "No one comes this far down stream, and with the water fall so close to the hill, no one is going to hear you scream through your gag." Tara took another drink from her water. "I know what you're thinking." She tapped Lindsey's forehead. "But after I tell everyone that you skipped the rest of the day and went home, no one will miss you, hence no one will come to search for you." She stood and tossed the empty water bottle and it landed next to the tied-up woman. "I'll be back after school is over and we'll talk again." She said to her as she walked back up the trail and back to finish her school day.