Tara Ch. 02

Story Info
Tara and Lindsey after the fight.
3.3k words
4.47
4.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written with permission from GTO_racer

This is the story of how Lindsey Decker became Tara's submissive. It'll also delve, somewhat, into how Tara evolved into the Mistress that she is in Damage Control. The whole thing will be probably 5-7 chapters as Lindsey needs a lot of work in submission.

As usual, constructive criticism is appreciated. In fact, I'd love to hear your opinions about what I could do better. "Your story sucks" comments will be ignored.

Tara walked back down the hill after school was over. As she walked, she looked through the trees and saw all the smokers enjoying their cancer sticks after class was over. She shook her head as she walked. When she got to the bottom of the ditch, she smirked as she saw Lindsey Decker laying in the dirt. Seeing the dust and dirt on her face, she could tell that she'd tried again to get loose but failed. Tara checked the knots to make sure that her circulation wasn't cut off. She smiled as she took pride in herself and her knot-tying skills. She knelt and noticed that Lindsey was asleep. Brushing a few strands of her blond hair out of her eyes woke her up. She jerked and started to plead and beg for Tara to release her.

"Calm yourself, or I'll leave you here for another couple of hours," Tara told her. Lindsey wisely stopped trying to speak and just looked at Tara with a scared look. "Before we start, would you like to know why you couldn't..." Tara made quotation marks, "kick my ass like you told the brood you would?" Lindsey nodded her head. "Your father might have been golden gloves, but mine was a Green Beret before he met my mom. When I was old enough, he put me in Aikido, and I eventually started Tae Kwon Do as well. You had no chance at all to win.

Lindsey looked away from Tara as she processed what she had just heard. She felt like her world just deflated as she listened to Tara talk. How could she have misjudged the situation so badly? She had every reason to know that she would win. As her mind started to process the fight, she noticed things that she SHOULD have noticed before she swung on Tara. She saw the tape beneath her gloves, Tara was rolling her hands and wrists like a fighter would as she walked up the hill. She wasn't wearing anything loose or that she could grab and use against her. It finally dawned on her that Tara was quite the competent fighter.

"I can see from the look in your eyes that you understand it now. You had NO chance to win." Tara told her. She put her knee on the ground in front of Lindsey's head. "Lindsey... Look at me." She said firmly.

Lindsey looked up at Tara.

"I am helpless..." Tara told her. "SAY IT!" she said with more force in her voice.

"mmm hllpsss" Lindsey repeated quietly through her gag.

"Again, and louder," Tara said.

"Mmm hllplesss." She repeated.

"LOUDER!" Tara said raising her voice.

"MMMM HLLPLSSSS!" Lindsey screamed through her gag.

"Again..." Tara said.

"MMMM HLLLPLSSSS!!!" Lindsey yelled through her gag.

"Good, that's how it starts..." Tara said to her. "Roll onto your stomach. I'm going to untie your ankles from your wrists. You'll be able to stand and take small steps, that's all. If you try to fight back, I'm going to beat you harder than I did when we fought. Do you understand?"

With fear in her eyes, Lindsey nodded her head as fast as she could.

Tara ran her finger down Lindsey's cheek and smiled. "Very good... Now don't move." Tara knelt on her shoulder to keep her from moving too much and untied the knot holding her wrists to her ankles.

Lindsey started to plan on how to get loose and away from Tara. The problem was that if she could only take small steps, it wouldn't be enough to get away from her. Maybe she could... No, that wouldn't work either since her wrists were still tied behind her back. Tara had untied the rope that attached her wrists to her ankles. She moved her feet a little bit but realized that when she was told small steps, she meant small, like a 5-year-old, steps.

"Stand up..." Tara said to her.

When she was standing again, she mumbled to Tara. "Mmmm cah?"

"I'll take care of your car. Where are your keys?" She asked the tied-up girl. Lindsey motioned to her front pocket. Tara reached into her pocket and pulled her car key out. "Hmmm, BMW... I'm a Mercedes girl myself, but we can make exceptions..." Despite the situation she was in, Lindsey chuckled a little at hearing Tara's joke. "Come on, this way." Tara said pointing away from the school.

"Whrr ahh wee gahing?" Lindsey asked her.

"We're going to my vehicle. I'll take you home so you can clean up. After that, we'll talk." She told her.

"Thnnk oooo..." Lindsey told her. Lindsey might be a bitch and a bully, but gratitude was something she was not lacking. She knew that except for Tara's good graces, she'd still be tied up at the bottom of the hill

"Start walking down the trail, I'll be right behind you," Tara instructed her. Lindsey heard her make a phone call. "I have need of you. There will be a key fob on the front tire of a red BMW 325 in the back of the parking lot...." Tara started to explain. She went on to explain where it would be driven. "Good, thank you pet..."

Lindsey turned her head enough to see Tara behind her. "She has a friend named Pet that was going to drive my car to my house?" She thought to herself. "Pet... Pet... I don't know anyone by that name at school." She was deep in thought when she heard what sounded like a camera click. Turning suddenly, she looked at Tara who was holding her phone up taking a pic of her.

"Yes, I took a picture of you in the condition you're in. Don't worry, I won't use it unless you make me." She told her. "My car is around the next turn."

Lindsey got out of the trees and saw a black Yukon sitting with the back gate open. She looked back at Tara wondering what she was supposed to do.

"Sit on the back bumper." She told her.

The tied-up woman hobbled over and sat down. She started to ask a question, but instead Tara grabbed the rope around her ankles, picked it up, and pushed her into the back of the SUV. "Whaaaa thhhuu ffck?" She asked in shock.

"I'm not finished teaching you not to fuck me with yet. Besides, I don't think you want anyone seeing you tied up after you said that you'd have no problem beating the shit out of me... would you?" Tara asked.

"Nnnooo." She replied sullenly.

"Pull your feet in..." Tara told her. When Lindsey had her feet in, she closed the door and climbed into the driver's seat.

Twenty minutes later, they pulled up to Lindsey's house. She noticed two driveways, one had her parent's cars and the other was smaller and empty. She paused and looked back to the cargo area and thought for a moment. Deciding what to do, she backed up into the small driveway and partially under the canopy. Taking her keys over to the door, she found the one that unlocked the door and the deadbolt, opened the door, and walked in. The kitchen area was the first thing she saw. The sink was filled with dirty dishes and empty pizza boxes. Walking into the living area, she saw clothes laying all over the floor. Shaking her head, she walked into the bedroom and saw that it was in not much better shape. Turning the light on in the bathroom, she noticed that the counter was full of make-up and there was a pile of clothes on the floor. "How the blue hell does ANYONE live like this?" She asked herself quietly.

Lindsey wondered what was happening. She saw the carport where she lived when they backed up underneath it. She also heard Tara get out of the SUV and close the door. Suddenly the back gate started to open, and she saw Tara walking around the corner of the vehicle.

"You're home. let's get you cleaned up so we can talk." Tara told her.

She slid out of the vehicle and stood up. Slowly she walked into her apartment and looked around. When Lindsey got inside her apartment, the adrenaline finally crashed, and her head and shoulder started to hurt. She hung her head low and closed her eyes hard.

Tara noticed this. "Are you ok Lindsey?"

"Mmmm hhhd hrrrts nnnd bdy aches." Lindsey replied.

"Let's get you cleaned up, then I'll get you some aspirin," Tara said walking her back to her bathroom. When they got to the bathroom, Lindsey turned and looked at Tara. "I am helpless... say it." She told her. Lindsey looked at her again. Tara slapped her across the face. "Say it, NOW!"

Lindsey's eyes widened. "MMMMM HLLPLSSS!!!" she quickly repeated.

"Please help me..." Tara said looking at her.

"Plssss hlllp mmeee." Lindsey repeated quietly.

Tara slapped her again. "I didn't hear you."

"PLSSSS HLLP MMMEEEE!" She practically screamed through the gag.

"And I will help you," Tara told her. "When I release the ropes, you will put your hands on the shower wall and spread your legs shoulder-width apart. After that, do not move." Lindsey started to ask a question, but Tara put her hand up to stop her. "You will not ask me anything, you will do what I say, or I will discipline you. Do you understand?" Lindsey looked at her with the same shocked look in her eyes. Tara moved in closer so Lindsey could see the malice in her eyes. "I asked if you understand." She nodded her head as fast as she could. "Good, face the wall."

Lindsey turned faced the shower wall. When she felt her wrists being freed, she quickly put her hands on the wall as she was told. The same with her ankles. She moved her feet where she was told to put them and waited.

"Very good. Strip all your clothes off and put them on the hamper next to the shower. You will them resume this position." Tara told her.

Lindsey very nervously slid her trainers off and reached down to take her socks off. Without turning, she dropped them behind her on the floor. She then unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off, doing the same. Her jeans were tight on her hips, but she managed to slide them down and off. She lifted her leg and dropped them on the floor with the rest of her clothes. Standing in nothing but her thong and a very sheer bra, she slowly put her hands back on the wall. Suddenly Lindsey felt a hand wrapping her hair up and then pulling it backward. She whimpered dreading what Tara would do next.

"You failed to follow my instructions. I said to remove ALL your clothing and to put it on the hamper. You will be disciplined after I have cleaned you up." Tara told her. She released her hair and stood back. "Now... ALL of your clothing."

Lindsey hurriedly unsnapped her bra and slid her thong down. She turned around and picked up her clothing and then stacked it on the hamper like she was told to do. She heard the water being turned on and felt the water around her feet. When the water was hot, she felt the shower being switched. Lindsey listened as Tara climbed into the shower with her. Tara brushed up against her and she felt skin-to-skin contact. "HOLY SHIT! There's a naked woman in here with me!" her mind told her.

"I'm going to remove your gag, remain silent as I wash your hair and body." She heard in a calming tone.

Calm was anything other than what Lindsey felt. She closed her eyes tight. There was another woman in the shower with her, a NUDE woman. She had never showered THIS CLOSE with another woman before and was dreading what was coming. "What is she going to do to me?" She alarmingly thought to herself. She felt herself being slowly pushed under the water and then gentle fingers running through her hair. She relaxed a small amount as she smelled her lavender shampoo being massaged into her hair and then washed out.

"Put your hands back on the wall," Tara told her.

Lindsey followed the instructions and waited for what was coming next. She felt her poof being rubbed across her shoulder blades and down her arms. She relaxed even further as she felt it moving across her body. Tara washed her entire body with a gentle touch. When she moved towards her vagina, Lindsey tensed up a bit. But she relaxed after she realized that nothing inappropriate was done to her. With her eyes still closed, she felt the water being turned off. She heard Tara grab a towel off her rack and start to dry her hair.

Tara smiled as she finally felt her relax a little bit. She was drying Lindsey's hair the way she did her own. She'd take some of her long blond hair, scrunch it up in a towel, release it, and then do it again with more of her hair. "See? Not so bad..." Tara told her quietly. "You have beautiful hair, and the shampoo you use smells wonderful."

"Ummm... thank you," Lindsey replied.

"Climb out of the shower and kneel down next to your bathtub so I can put conditioner in your hair," Tara told her.

Lindsey leaned over her tub and felt her hair being pushed over her face. She listened as Tara sprayed the leave-in conditioner in her hair and massaged it in. Her mind was trying to come up with what was going to happen next. She felt Tara pull on her shoulders to bring her back up on her knees. She opened her eyes a bit just to look around. She saw a very nude Tara standing in front of her sink looking for something. She LOOKED at Tara for the first time. "I'd kill to have curves like hers. You could bounce a gold bar off her ass. Just how much DOES she actually exercise?" Lindsey asked herself. She watched as Tara found what she was looking for. Tara picked up the comb she used to comb out her hair after a shower. Lindsey was surprised at this. She didn't think that Tara knew much of anything about hair care since she always wore her hair either in a ponytail or a braid.

Tara smiled seeing the surprise on Lindsey's face. "Just because I'm a geek, doesn't mean I don't know how to take care of my hair," Tara told her. She walked over behind her and knelt.

Lindsey closed her eyes as she enjoyed her hair being combed. That was one of the things she enjoyed the most. It made her feel so calm to feel the comb running through her hair. When Tara was finished, Lindsey opened her eyes in surprise as she felt Tara braiding her hair. She started to turn to look, but Tara put her hand on her cheek and pushed her chin back around.

"Face forward..." She said in a calm but firm tone. Lindsey listened to her. When she was finished Tara walked over in front of her. Lindsey looked up at her with trepidation. She had no clue what was going to happen next. "Where is your aspirin?" Tara asked.

"I have Advil in the medicine cabinet and Tylenol in the kitchen." She replied.

"What hurts the most right now?" Tara asked.

"My shoulder..." Lindsey replied.

Tara turned around and opened the medicine cabinet. She got two tablets out, filled a glass on the counter with water, and handed them to Lindsey. "Drink the whole glass..." She told her.

Lindsey swallowed the pills but didn't finish the water in the glass. She went to put the glass on her tub but noticed a very pissed-off look on Tara's face. She quickly picked the glass back up and wisely drank the rest of it. She put the glass back on the tub and then looked up at Tara. "Good..." Tara said walking past her back into her bedroom. "Come out here..." She heard.

Lindsey got up off the floor of her bathroom and walked out. She saw Tara sitting on her bed in a very straight posture with her legs crossed. She was pointing to a spot directly in front of her. Lindsey walked over and stood in front of her.

"I see you prefer minimalist underwear, good. You may put a red G-string or thong on." Tara told her.

"What about the rest of..." Lindsey started to ask, but Tara was up in a split second and slapped her across the face. Lindsey recoiled in shock, partially because she was surprised Tara could move that fast, but also because it hurt when she hit her.

"I gave you instructions, follow them, or I promise you more pain," Tara said with quiet malice in her voice. Lindsey grabbed a G-string out of her clean clothes basket and quickly slid it on.

Tara was reaching into a bag that she hadn't seen. She watched as Tara slid on a pair of leggings and then was even more shocked to see her slide a pair of Sarah Flint stiletto heels on and buckle the strap at the top. "She's a nobody, why would she have something so... high-end?" Lindsey thought to herself. She was further shocked when Tara slid a cashmere bolero jacket on and buttoned it over her breasts.

Tara turned and looked at Lindsey. "I can tell by the shocked look you have on your face, that you had no idea that I would even know what I'm wearing." Lindsey didn't say anything. "You may speak."

Before Lindsey could say anything, her apartment door opened, and they heard her father ask whose SUV was in her driveway. Lindsey looked panicked at Tara, who just smirked and stayed silent. Always a fast thinker, Lindsey grabbed a robe, put it on, and walked out of her bedroom.

"That's my friend Tara's daddy. She and I had a project to do at school, so she brought me home."

"Why are you in a robe?" he asked

"Went to the gym after class, and I was sweaty." She replied.

"Where is this Tara girl?"

"She's showering now, we hit the cardio pretty hard."

"Where's your BMW?" he asked accusingly.

"Marcy needed to get her car out of the shop, so Katelyn drove her over and is gonna drop it off later." Lindsey replied.

He shook his head as he stared at her. "There better not be a scratch on it when you get it back, or I'll take it away from you and you can ride the bus until you leave for college." He said with condescension.

"There won't be..." Lindsey said with sadness in her voice.

Her father turned to leave but stopped. "Your mom and I are hosting a few people this weekend. The pool is off-limits Saturday and Sunday and if your home, you are to stay inside..."

"Yes sir, I understand..." Lindsey replied looking at the floor. Her father turned without a word and walked out. Lindsey started to tear up and leaned back against the wall. She slid down as she started to cry. She was surprised to feel a pair of arms wrap around her and squeeze.

"Let it out..." Tara told her.

She did...