All Comments on 'Tara Ch. 03'

by pa40trouble

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You are one fucked up person. If you no longer love or respect or even think of your husband and won't fuck him and only fuck your lover then FOR FUCKS SAKE. Dump your fucking husband and be the whore/slut/bitch/skank you want to be with your lover.

It makes no sense to stay married to someone you hate and have no respect for.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
NO

Just divorce the husband......If you have to have her be his girlfriend, then do so, but stop being a cheating wife. Even if the husband isn't what he should be, he deserves better then having a wife who belongs to her lover and not to him. Come on, either the husband finds out and there are consequences, or she does the "right" thing and divorces him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with the first two comments..

You have turned her into a cheap, for thrills, middle aged female trying to recapture her youth.

She shows no love or respect for the man she promised to forsake all others for. No more sex for the husband. He uses condoms and lover doesn't. No STD worries? She primps for the stud but not her childs father. All these are leading to?? She is worried about her husband finding out but shows him no respect. Why not just call it quits and let him find someone worthy of him? Now that would take character and obviously you have given her none.

Just my opinion...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It makes a better story for her to cheat

The sexy part is her saving herself only for Josh.

How is she going to keep from fucking her husband? I don't blame Josh for telling her that she isn't allowed to fuck anyone else including her husband.

It's a hot storyline that she is cheating, and I hope that her cheating happens a lot more, making her Josh's fuck slut.

With Josh blowing his load in her pussy, maybe she will get knocked up and have to explain to her husband that he isn't the father.

Humiliation of the husband after she tells him he isn't much of a man would be really hot, and I hope that the author has that in mind for this poor cuckold husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DIDDYBOY?

You are one fucked up piece of shit. Do you know that? Your even worse than this writer which is saying something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just another middle aged used up slut

Boring. Why would a young guy that is so amazing in bed actually waste it on an old slut like here? Let the husband ditch her sloppy cunt into the street. The great thing is after 35 men have a much better hit rate getting hot women, while the women watch their tits sag, the men get to play with hot firm young tits!

So no big loss to the husband, just let him get rid of her asap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I must have missed something.

Hi !!!!Your critics must know that this is a true story. One that you are proud to tell the world at large. That is the part I didn't read.

Do not be too harsh on your critics " for they know not what they do".

It is your story to write...don't satisfy others.

I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Read worse

I have read worse stories on this site. Am sure you all have your favorites that you have added.

And I Damn sure know I groan when I see a certain writers name on a list

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sad old sluts

these old sluts are pathetic, desperately trying to hold on to their youth. the young cocks just treat them as cum dumps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just terrible

Nothing original, stilted dialogue and, in general, unbelievable.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 9 years ago
Another Not Finished

Not a bad start but like too many others, it never gets finished. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What

How does this crap warrant a 2 rating. The characters are so shallow you don’t even get your wet. C’MON MAN.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

AMAZING story!!!!! Super HOT the last talk exchange ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The saddest part? A middle-aged woman allowing a kid to dictate that she's not allowed to fuck her husband. Has she no self-esteem or worth? So much shit writing on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With that she quickly becomes a divorced middle aged cougar on the prowl for hot college aged boys to remind her of her glory days spent with her former best friends son . Mom walked in on her only son wearing her clothes and wig while being pegged by her bestie whom was dressed her hubbies clothes . The slut was beaten into a coma and the son was ostracized and both were excommunicated . It took her years to learn to walk and talk again . Now in her 70s she still desperately hangs on to her glory days at college sporting events and frat houses across this great nation .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous