Tara Ch. 05

Story Info
Lindsey's redemption.
9.2k words
4.85
4.1k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written with permission from GTO_racer

This is the story of how Lindsey Decker became Tara's submissive. It'll also delve, somewhat, into how Tara evolved into the Mistress that she is in Damage Control. The whole thing will be probably 5-7 chapters as Lindsey needs a lot of work in submission. Everyone is 18 or above.

This chapter will start about a month-ish after Lindsey is collared.

As usual, constructive criticism is appreciated. "Your story sucks" comments will be ignored.

Lindsey found herself sitting in the library at school. She was working on a paper for AP History and needed the grade to be high to keep the A+ she had in the class. She was so involved in a video that she didn't see Marcy Reynolds and Denise Miller walk up to her table. Marcy actually had to touch Lindsey on the shoulder to get her attention. She smiled and took her earbuds out of her ears. "Sorry about that, I was engrossed in this video."

"Apparently," Denise told her. "What are you doing in here?"

"I'm finishing the outline for my paper for history class." She replied closing her laptop.

"We're graduating in four months, why are you worried about your grades?" Denise asked.

"Because I'm planning on going to college, and I want a good job when I graduate. I also don't want to be the one that can't find a job or a career after I graduate because I spent my time in college on my back with a beer in my hand. That's why."

"Bitch please, you're gonna do fine in college with your outlook," Marcy told her.

"A very wise person told me once that real life has a way of leveling the playing field with bitches like us, and I don't want to be..." She made air quotation marks, "One of the ones that get left behind because I was lazy." Lindsey told her.

"Oh please... You're still one of the hottest pieces of ass in this school." Denise told her.

"And that has what to do with anything?" Lindsey asked looking in the eye.

"Lindsey Decker plus rich asshole equals being taken care of for the rest of her life." She replied with conviction.

Lindsey rolled her eyes and went back to packing her things up. "No, I'm not going to find some rich asshole, they're boring as shit and have the I.Q. of a toadstool. They'd rather have a Stepford wife who says 'yes dear' to everything they say, and not a friend and partner. I want the means to be able to take care of myself rather than rely on someone else.

Both women looked at her with a look of disbelief. They had been seeing a gradual change in her since before Christmas break. They had watched as she slowly moved away from the group and became more independent. She had told them that she was going to her grandparents' house for the whole break, but when they drove by, her car was still in her driveway. They also noticed a dark blue Mercedes sedan on occasion.

"Ok, what's your problem?" Denise asked

"With?" Lindsey asked quietly.

"You... First, you've been quite mellow since you had your fight with that Tara bitch." She told her.

Lindsey raised an eyebrow as she listened to her talk about her Mistress. "It wasn't a fight..." She started to say but was cut off by Denise.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you had your Couture blouse on and didn't want to rip it. So, you put her in her place with threats and promises..." Denise said to Lindsey. "We bought that for about 10 seconds."

"Then you lie to us about going to your grandparents' house over the Christmas break. Now you're all worried about your grades with less than four months until we graduate. Let's hear it..." Marcy told her.

"You're pissed because my grandparents' canceled my visit because they went to take care of my aunt in New York and because I want to stay above a 3.8 GPA?" Lindsey asked.

"You're not the same Lindsey as you were a couple of months ago," Marcy told her. "We're concerned."

"No need to be, I'm fine, as for me studying, I just want to be sure I have as many choices as I want for after I graduate, that's all it is," Lindsey said putting her laptop in her backpack.

"Choices? Seriously? You'll have your pick of any guy at college... and you want... Choices and options?" Denise asked her sarcastically.

"Yes, choices and options, Denise. I want to be able to do whatever I want and however, I want to do it. I don't want to rely on ANYONE to get what I want out of life." She told the two women.

"Sounds to me like you're afraid of something..." Denise told her.

"Afraid? Of course, there are things I'm afraid of. I'm afraid of spiders, snakes, sharks, and things like that. I'm NOT afraid of what's after high school. That's you, not me." Lindsey told her looking at her cell phone. She smiled and touched her collar as she read the message from her Mistress telling her to be ready for her arrival at 4:30 this afternoon.

"What's with that necklace anyway?" Denise asked. "You've been wearing it for the last month and a half and we're all wanting to know what it is and who gave it to you."

"Someone special gave it to me, that's all you need to know." She told them.

"Lindsey, we tell each other everything about the guys we're with... come on, who gave it to you?" Marcy asked.

"Sorry Marcy, the person who gave this to me... Is very special to me and would be exposed to great ridicule and many other problems if his or her name got out." Lindsey told her.

"Holy shit, he's older than you are..." Marcy said with surprise in her voice. "He's like... 40 or something."

Lindsey rolled her eyes hearing her explanation. "Yeah, that's it, you got it in one... He's 40." She said packing up the rest of her things.

"Wow... I knew you liked older men, but that's... GROSS!" Denise said with a sneer. "I mean... You couldn't find someone closer to your age, so you have to go find older men. That's pathetic."

"Meh..." She said shrugging her shoulders. "You like boys, I like men," Lindsey told her not rising to the sentiment.

"Can he even get it up?" She asked with mock concern.

Lindsey looked at Denise and smirked. "Yeah, he can get it up, and he can KEEP it up, unlike your two-pump chump of a BOY friend."

"I bet he's tiny." Denise fired back trying to regain the advantage.

What is it with this stupid bitch? Does she really think we care? Her little voice asked.

"I know right?" She replied to it. She decided to push Denise further. "Don't knock 9 inches until you've tried it." She said holding her hands nine inches apart. "He hits spots in me that your, let's call him what he is, short... dicked... boyfriend... could only dream touching of in you.

"Seriously?" Marcy asked.

"Yep... NINE... inches." She said as she looked at Denise. "Not like that millimeter peter that's attached to your BOY-friend, Denise. I prefer MEN, not little beta-bitch boys. I leave those for... others... You know, sluts like you Denise. And don't forget..." She said getting closer to Denise. "I've snuck into the boy's showers after practice... I've SEEN what Lenny is packing..." She said holding her thumb and her first finger two inches apart.

Denise seethed with anger. "Bitch... I'm gonna wipe the..." That was all she got out of her mouth before Lindsey threw three jabs with her left hand and came back with a hard right cross to her jaw. She fell to the floor grabbing her nose as she lay there.

"MISS DECKER!!!" The librarian yelled.

"I know... Tell the office I'm on my way." She told her. Lindsey reached into her pack, pulled out a washcloth, and threw it down to Denise. "If I ever see you, or hear your voice again, your nose won't be the only thing I break... GOT IT!" Denise nodded her head. Lindsey picked up her pack and left for the office.

Guess you'll have more time to start the advanced positions Mistress told you to learn.

"I'm ok with that..." She replied.

An hour later at home

Lindsey was in her own world. She came home from school with a week's suspension for fighting in the library. She hung her pack on the back of one of the kitchen chairs and immediately stripped off her clothes. When she was nude, she started at her ankles and ran her hands all the way up her body and held them in the air for a couple of moments, and smiled. "MUCH better..." She said to herself as she walked into her bedroom and put her dirty clothes in the hamper. Walking into her bathroom, she grabbed a hairband and put her long blond hair into a high ponytail. She looked at herself and then looked at her collar. She ran her fingers over it and smiled in pride as she did. "I did it."

You did, and you should be proud. That wasn't an easy journey. her little voice told her.

"No, it wasn't, but she was right... The effort was a better teacher than the results." She replied walking back out into the living area. She picked up her iPad and found the poses she was going to work on today until her Mistress arrived. Putting her earbuds in, she turned on her Paul Oakenfold mix, started practicing, and lost herself in the music.

Two hours later

Tara walked into Lindsey's apartment. She was expecting to see her in the humble position at the door, but there was no Lindsey. She walked in to find her in the living area with her earbuds in, her eyes closed, and practicing her new poses. Tara watched as she went through them. Lindsey's eyes were closed, and she was getting more fluid as she moved. "Kathy was right..." She said quietly as she went and sat down on the couch. Tara watched as she moved from position to position and held it for a count of 30 seconds before changing poses.

Finally, Lindsey opened her eyes to see her Mistress sitting on the couch watching her. She suddenly dropped to the floor and prostrated herself before her Mistress. "Mistress, I am so sorry, I lost track of time due to the music and I was thinking about..." She said.

Tara held her hand up to calm her down. "It's fine pet, I enjoyed watching your posing actually. You've become very good at it."

"Thank you, I hope Mistress is pleased," Lindsey told her.

"I am, you've mastered the basics and you're on your way to mastering the harder ones as well," Tara told her.

"Thank you for your compliment, Mistress Tara... May I have permission to speak?" Lindsey asked.

"You no longer need my permission to speak pet," Tara said pointing to the spot in front of the couch.

"Mistress, may I ask why?" Lindsey asked with a puzzled look.

"I've come to realize that you're moving on to another level as my pet. Consequently, you don't need my constant supervision and attention. And as a Mistress, I needed to realize that and move to a different level myself. So, this is me, as your Mistress, putting my trust in you, my pet." Tara explained.

Lindsey moved over in front of Tara. She bowed down and kissed the toe of her heel. "Thank you for your trust and belief in me, Mistress..." Lindsey said with pride in her voice. "I would like to ask for your permission for something I think would benefit this body," Lindsey asked.

"Is this in regard to your fight with Denise Miller or something else?" She asked her.

"Something else Mistress, but it's related to my fight with Denise Miller," Lindsey replied.

"What can I help you with pet?" Tara asked her.

"Mistress, I'm at a plateau. I would like permission from you to start taking yoga classes to increase my strength, flexibility, and stamina." Lindsey asked.

"Why would you need to increase your flexibility and stamina?" Tara asked with a smirk.

"Mistress, this body is yours, and I want to make it one that you can be proud of when you and others see it," Lindsey told her with pride. "When I pose, I want you to see the muscles in this body move as I do. I want to be able to hold whatever pose you put me in for extended periods. I want others to be jealous of what you have. Yoga will train this body to do everything I just explained." When she was finished talking, she bowed her head.

"Why do YOU want to do it, Lindsey?" Tara asked.

Lindsey thought for a moment before answering and then looked up at her Mistress. "I want to be proud of who I am to you, and I want to look the part. If I have pride in this body, then you will be proud, and in the end, I will be happy... And it's my CHOICE to ask this of you."

Tara didn't even need to think about it. She walked over to her clutch and took her cell phone out. She made a call and waited for an answer. "Miranda, it's Tara... Yes, how are things... Really... That's so awesome, I'm happy for you... I called because I need a favor... No, it's for a special someone that has requested to join your class in the evenings... Sure... No, I'm sure she'll want to go every day for the first few weeks... No, of course, I'll tell her. Thank you..." She said disconnecting the call.

Lindsey watched as she put her phone on the couch and looked at her.

"You're going to be starting yoga classes on Monday at Maxx fitness over on 10th and Martin. One of the yoga instructors, Miranda Jenkins, is in my Aikido class and has no problem with you joining her classes. You will start with classes every evening at 6 pm. Be there around 5 pm so you can sign all the paperwork and waivers. Wear the appropriate clothing."

Her eyes widened at the prospect of taking yoga classes. She had tried it a couple of years ago, but she didn't have the same mindset then, as she has now. Lindsey went up on one knee to reach her Mistress's hand and kissed it. "Thank you, Mistress Tara, this is what I need to help me. May I go tomorrow and get my clothing and mat?" She asked.

"No, you may not." Tara dialed another number and then waited for the party to pick up. "Sandra, this is Tara... I'm excellent, thank you... This is a business call for one of my pets... Of course... She's going to be starting Miranda's yoga class on Monday, would you have time this weekend to outfit her with all the proper gear and clothing... Yes, top of the line everything... Yes, thank you. You should have my credit card information in your system, please charge it to that... Her name is Lindsey Decker... Yes, thank you, Sandra." She said hanging up and looking at Lindsey. "Saturday at 3 pm at Francine's Boutique on Jackson street."

"Please Mistress, I can buy off the rack clothing and a pad for classes from Academy. Don't spend the money on me..." Lindsey told her

"Yes, you can... but as your Mistress, it's my choice how to outfit you as I see fit. And this is how I see fit. My pets will reflect me at all times." Tara told her. "Also... She's another Dominant woman, so you will act accordingly.

She bowed her head in respect and thanks. "I'll remember and show her and by extension, you, the proper respect. Thank you, Mistress Tara, for taking care of me as you do. I swear that I will make you even more proud of me."

"I have no doubt... But you're wrong in one respect though pet..." Tara told her. Lindsey bowed her head and waited for her to speak, but Tara put her fingers under her chin and lifted it up. "I'm already PROUD of you for how much mentally stronger and confident you've become. You've exceeded every expectation I've had for you. I could not be much prouder of you than I am." She leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

Lindsey started to tear up. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Now..." Tara said sitting back up on the couch. "Let's talk about Denise Miller..." Tara told her.

"Of course, Mistress..."

"What happened today?" Tara asked.

Lindsey went into the explanation of the events and told her everything, including her rubbing her collar when she received the text telling her to be ready at 4:30. "To be honest Mistress Tara, this was a long time coming. She'd been getting progressively worse as far as verbal jabs to me as well as the rest of the brood and other people we're friends with. Marcy was a common target for her because she doesn't rattle easily. She laughs it off and never lets anything get to her."

"How does Katelyn deal with Denise?" Tara asked.

"Katelyn has already threatened her with physical violence twice. The last time, she told Denise that she'd walk with a limp for the rest of her life is she shot her mouth off again." Lindsey told her.

"So, she's not well-liked then?" Tara asked.

"No, no one really likes her," Lindsey replied.

"Why do the others put up with her then?" Tara asked.

"According to her boyfriend, who also really doesn't like her, she loves it in the ass," Lindsey said with a smirk. Tara snorted as she laughed at Lindsey's comment, which make Lindsey start to laugh. When they calmed down, Lindsey spoke again. "Denise's parents have money and status both being doctors. So, they use her for her huge pool and house, that's all. No one really claims her as a friend."

"Have you been to her house?" Tara asked.

"More times than I want to admit. She threw a party last September when her parents were at a conference in New York. It got out of control VERY quick. The cops ended up being called and her parents returned early and were NOT very happy." She told Tara.

"Were you busted as well?"

"No Mistress, I grabbed Katelyn and Marcy and left the party early." She replied. "They were not happy when they left but were ecstatic the next morning when they heard about the party being busted. That's when we all started distancing ourselves from Denise and when she started getting to be a bigger bitch." Lindsey told her.

"So how do you think Marcy and Katelyn will do after high school?" Tara asked her pet.

"Katelyn will adapt when she gets to college, but not until life slaps her around some. Marcy has an entitlement complex the size of Texas and thinks that the world owes her everything." Lindsey replied.

"Typical snowflake then?" Tara asked.

"Yes Mistress, exactly."

Tara looked at Lindsey. In her head, she was pumping her fist up and down that Lindsey had realized all of this. "I'm proud of you pet for seeing them as they are. Do you have any intention of staying friends with them?"

"I'm going to sound a little arrogant when I say this..." Lindsey paused and then spoke. "They are so far beneath me that it gives me a headache to associate with them during the day. When Denise and Marcy walked up to me, my first thought was 'Seriously? I just ate lunch'. When I was on my way to the office, I was smiling and proud of my choice to dump the bitches."

"What are you going to do about Katelyn?"

"I already sent her a text that I need to talk to her tonight. I'll break it to her that I'm done with the brood. I doubt she'll shed any tears, she's in the same boat as I am in that she's tired of the BS Denise and Marcy bring to the group." Lindsey told her.

"Good. A clean break is always a good thing to facilitate change." Tara told her. She stood and picked up her bag and started to walk into the bedroom. "Lube your ass, I'm taking it, NOW." She told her.

Lindsey smiled very big at hearing that. She turned around and pulled her cheeks apart so she could see the lube glistening in the light. "Rule One, this body is yours and will be prepared for inspection at all times..." She told her.

"Underestimated you, didn't I?" Tara asked.

"Yes Mistress, you did." She said with a huge smile. "I await you..." She said bending over and grabbing her ankles...

Two months later

Lindsey was standing in the kitchen waiting for her Mistress to show up with her new pet. She was using Kathy's house since she was back on duty again. She was working in the dispatch office for now and was on the night shift this month, so she wasn't home. Lindsey double-checked her makeup to make sure it was perfect. Her Mistress had told her to "slut herself up" tonight, so she did. She went with an almost black lip gloss and dark red blush. She checked her stockings to make sure the seam was straight on both her legs and then slid her heels on and buckled the strap around her ankles. The last thing she put on was the cat mask that her Mistress had gotten for her to hide her identity. She looked in the mirror as she put it up to her face. "Meeeeyowww..." She said with a smile and a slight giggle. She lifted her ponytail up and then tied it off. She walked out to the kitchen and assumed her place on the floor to await her Mistress. She didn't have to wait long. Minutes later, she heard the garage door go up and then down again. The door from the garage opened, and her Mistress strode in. "Welcome home, Mistress..." She said.