Tara Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara slid her heel closer to her, and she kissed it. "Thank you pet... Inspection." Tara snapped.

Lindsey snapped to the position and waited for her Mistress to start her inspection.

"Pet... tell his pathetic whore what my first rule of Inspection is." She said walking around looking at her.

"Mistress's first rule of inspection is that this is her body, and I will treat it with respect," Lindsey said proudly.

"Did you hear that whore?" Tara asked her.

Her new pet picked her head up and looked at Tara. Shocked doesn't begin to describe what she was feeling at that moment. Lindsey knew at once who she was but kept a neutral look on her face. She was staring at Amy Johnson, Assistant District Attorney for Clark County, and Stacie Johnson's mom. She had seen her on the news quite a lot lately as she was being given most of the capital cases to prosecute due to her win percentage.

Tara quickly moved and slapped Amy across the face. "Did I tell you to look up?" She asked loudly.

Amy bowed her head again. "No Mistress, apologies for my actions."

Lindsey smiled that her Mistress was looking out for her like she always does.

"What's my second rule of Inspection pet?" Tara asked.

"Mistress's second rule of inspection is that if I see something on this body that concerns me, I will tell her immediately so she can get me the proper treatment that I need."

"Very good pet. What's my third rule of Inspection?" Tara asked.

"Mistress's third rule of inspection is that this body will be clean, shaven, and ready for inspection at any time she so chooses," Lindsey told her.

Tara was looking at her stockings. She ran her hand over Lindsey's calves, thighs, ass, and back and smiled. "Yoga is doing wonders for your body; I'm looking forward to you showing what one of my pets should be capable of." She said cupping her cheek.

Lindsey kept a neutral look on her face, but in her mind, she smiled in pride at her Mistress's words. "Thank you, Mistress..."

"So... Pathetic whore... Look at what one of MY pets looks like," Tara told her. Amy looked up. "What you see before you is a WELL-trained pet. She's mastered all the positions I've given her. She's even mastered some that I haven't given her. She's learned everything she needs to know about sapphic love and pleasuring me." Tara said with pride. "You will watch her tonight and copy what she does, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress..." Amy said quietly.

Tara looked over at Lindsey and then at Amy. Lindsey jumped forward and grabbed Amy's hair and pulled her within inches of her own face. "Mistress Tara's pets will ALWAYS speak with confidence because they are a direct reflection of her." She let go of her hair and then went back to Inspection.

"Aside from the rules of inspection, that's the biggest rule you have to follow. It's also the last time I'm going to tell you. If you forget it and are timid or quiet again, I'll whip you. Do you understand, pathetic whore?" Tara asked.

"Yes, Mistress..." Amy said with more conviction and confidence.

"Good." She looked at Lindsey. "Pet, I'd like a glass of white..." Tara told her.

"Yes, Mistress..." Lindsey replied. She strode into the kitchen and took a wine glass off the rack. She poured a glass and then brought it out to her Mistress. "Your wine Mistress..." She said bowing her head.

"Thank you pet. I'm going to change. Explain where and how I want her when I come back out." Tara told her.

"Yes, Mistress..." Lindsey said as she watched Tara disappear into the master bedroom. She looked over at Amy and motioned for her to come over. "Mistress's teaching position is kneeling four feet in front and center of the couch, knees together. Do that now." She watched as Amy knelt. "Fold your hands in your lap and look at the floor until she comes out. When she does, you will look at her feet and not say anything until she speaks to you." Lindsey told her. She moved over next to the couch and knelt the same way.

"I'm nervous..." Amy told her.

"So was I in the beginning..." Lindsey told her. "But the more I trusted Mistress Tara, I came to see that she only had my well-being in mind. She doesn't demand your trust, she earns it. When you trust Mistress, she will never let you down." Lindsey quietly told her.

"How hard is this going to be?" Amy asked quietly.

"As hard as you make it. If you learn and retain what she teaches, you'll be fine. Don't and you'll be discarded in favor of someone else." Lindsey told her.

"How was it when you first went to her?" Amy asked.

Lindsey smiled remembering the fight on the hill 6 months ago. "I was completely untrained in the beginning. I had never even thought about this lifestyle. It took me five long weeks of work, but I earned my collar." She said touching her formal collar.

"Earned your collar?" Amy asked.

"Yes..." She told Amy. She looked over at the surprised look on Amy's face. "What? You think that she's just going to say 'ok, you're my pet' and everything will be ok? Not even close. She makes you earn it so that you have a sense of accomplishment and pride in yourself for what you went through to get it. She's fond of saying that the effort is a better teacher than the results." Lindsey heard the door open. "Look down at the floor and wait until she speaks to you. If you want to speak, ask permission first." She said to her.

Tara walked out of the bedroom completely Domme'd out and Lindsey's cunt started to gush. Her thigh-high boots clicked on the hardwood floors as she seductively walked over in front of the couch and stood. "Look at me..." She told Amy. Amy's eyes widened in shock as she looked at the woman standing before her. In addition to her boots, she was wearing the same skirt, but this time a black corset with blood-red stitching that pushed her gorgeous breasts all the way up until they were almost overflowing. Amy looked like she was about to have a heart attack. Tara put one boot close to Amy. "Show your submission to me..." Amy looked at her for a moment but was lost. Tara looked at Lindsey and then at Amy.

Lindsey got up and grabbed Amy's hair. "Kiss Mistress's boot pathetic whore." She pushed her face down until it was touching Tara's boot. She kissed it and Lindsey let go and stood up in Wait position behind Amy.

"I can see that we're going to have quite a lot of work with you," Tara said. She sat down on the couch and crossed her legs. "Why are you kneeling in front of me?" Tara asked.

Lindsey smirked remembering the very same conversation she had with her Mistress the day of their fight. She was proud of the progress she had made in her life. She had dumped the dead weight of the bitch brood and was in a much better place than she was 6 months ago. Her parents no longer mattered to her and in fact, she saw them less and less as graduation neared. Turning her attention back to Amy and Tara, she listened.

"So what? If I told you to jump off a bridge, would you do that too?" Tara asked Amy.

"No, probably not..." She started to say, but Lindsey spoke up a moment later.

"You will answer her with 'Mistress' at the start or end of every sentence." She told Amy.

"No Mistress, I would not." She told Tara.

"The question still stands. Why are you kneeling in front of me?" She asked Amy.

She looked back at Lindsey for a moment trying to formulate an answer. "Mistress, may I speak?"

"You may..." Tara said staring down at the nude woman.

"Mistress Tara... I am miserable. I have a job that isn't conducive to much of any kind of social life. I have no outlets to find relief from..."

Tara held her hand up to stop her. "Have you talked to Stacie about this? It seems that she'd be a better person to talk to about this than me."

"No Mistress, I could never tell her what's going through my mind. I have a friend on the police force that took me to a lesbian club, and it gave me my first glimpse at a BDSM lifestyle. The thought of giving myself over to another in a way that I don't have to make any choices after work hours appeals more to me than winning the lottery. I want someone to tell me what they want me to do. I want her to tell me what to wear, what to eat, what to drink, what to do when I'm at home. Basically, I want to let go and forget who I am when I'm not at work. I want the emotional release of the lifestyle."

"I can see that this would not be the best talk to have with her..." Tara said chuckling. "On a serious note, have you talked to her about how miserable you really are? It's been you and her against the world since the sperm donor went to prison."

"We've talked, but she's so busy with college prep and the LSATs that I'm hesitant to weigh her down with this conversation," Amy told her bowing her head.

Tara nodded her head as she looked at Amy. After a couple of minutes, she looked up at Lindsey. "My pet behind you is going to show you basic poses and give you guidance on how to best move into them. After that, we'll talk some more."

Pride. That's what Lindsey felt at hearing her Mistress tell Amy what she would do. She moved forward and started moving into poses as her Mistress called them out. When she was finished, she would give guidance to Amy the same way Kathy did with her.

Tara called out Humble. Lindsey moved into it with one little twist in her movement. When she went to kneel, she shifted her weight back and brought her knees a couple of inches off the floor and that enabled her to let her knees and hands touch the floor at the same time.

Amy went and tried it next but fell face-first onto the floor.

Lindsey helped her up. "No, that's not what I did. Watch me again and pay attention to my hips and knees." She told her. Lindsey knelt and again performed it flawlessly. When she stood back up, she looked at Amy. "When you start to kneel, shift your hips back and bring your knees a couple of inches off the floor. The weight shift will allow your hands and knees to touch the floor simultaneously." Amy stumbled a bit, but after a couple of tries, she had the concept down. "You've got the basics of it; practice will make it work for you." She told Amy.

Tara called out Inspection.

Lindsey went into Inspection and Tara told Amy to walk around and look at every little detail. Amy stood and looked her up and down. She paid attention to every little detail. She noticed her hands were touching, but not interlocked and her forearms were parallel to the ground. When Tara commanded Amy into it, Lindsey walked around to look for laws. She spread Amy's fingers a bit more. "Mistress wants your finger spread more." She looked further and kicked Amy's legs further apart. "Your legs will be slightly more than shoulder length apart."

"Modest kneel," Tara called out.

Lindsey moved into it and waited for Amy to look at it. When it was Amy's turn to execute the pose, Lindsey stood and watched. Surprisingly, she almost got it the first time. "Mistress wants your hands covering your cunt. Spread your fingers more. Think of them as a curtain and it doesn't want to show what's behind it." Amy tried it again and got it that time.

"That's enough for now, pet. You may have a small glass of wine while this pathetic whore and I talk." Tara told her.

Lindsey bowed her head and spoke. "Thank you, Mistress..." She said walking into the kitchen. When she was settled in the kitchen with her wine, she listened to Amy and her Mistress talk.

"No, I can see it in your eyes when you and she are together Mistress. You might be able to hide it from your mom and dad, but not me..." Amy told her.

"Yeah, well, we both know how that would work out if I told her I was in love with her. Stacie would forever hate me, and I'd be left crushed. So, it's better to keep that little secret between us for now. Besides, as you said, she's headed off to Arizona for college. And then law school. Speaking of, where is she planning on going?" her Mistress asked Amy.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Lindsey screamed in her mind.

Why's that so hard of a stretch? She's hot and has a very tight body. Her little voice told her.

"That's not what I'm saying. She is hot, but Mistress is in love with her best friend." Lindsey replied to it. "She's right to keep it from her. Stacie would react very badly to that bit of news."

What will you do to help our Mistress then?

"Everything I can..." she said with conviction.

She went back to paying attention to their conversation.

"Amy, I'm all for helping you out as much as I can. But this isn't a club for part-time submissives. If you submit to me, it's a lifestyle and you live it 24/7. I completely understand about your job, and you have to be you at work, but at the end of the workday, your ass and everything else would belong to me." Tara told her.

"Mistress, I know what I want. I know that it's a lifestyle and I know that it won't be easy. I'm not afraid of hard work." She told Tara.

"No, you aren't, are you?" Tara told her nodding her head. Tara stared at Amy for a couple of minutes before she spoke again. "Come to me pet."

"Yes, Mistress..." Lindsey said quickly moving to her Mistress's side. She dropped down next to the couch and bowed her head. "How may I serve you?"

"You will show this pathetic whore how I like to be pleasured," Tara told her as she uncrossed her legs, pulled her skirt up, and leaned back on the couch.

"Yes Mistress..." she said diving in to lick her Mistress's pussy. Lindsey loved the taste of her Mistress's pussy. Tara arched her back as she clamped onto her clit and flicked it with her tongue as she sucked. She let it go and then licked up her right labia and then down the left one. Using the tip of her tongue, she stuck it into her pussy as deep as it would go. She felt her Mistress arch her back again as she enjoyed the sensation. Lindsey quickly slid her arms under her hips and grabbed hold. She went back and paid more attention to her clit. She started to flick it with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh yessss... That's soooo good..." Tara told her as she wrapped her hand around the base of Lindsey's ponytail.

Lindsey changed and started to move her tongue up and down between her labia and pushed her tongue into her pussy. That pushed Tara over the edge.

"OH, FUCK YES!" Tara screamed as she came. She kept her hand on Lindsey's ponytail as she came. She started to come down from her orgasm, she tapped Lindsey on the head. Lindsey leaned back and looked at her Mistress.

"Mistress is pleased?" She asked.

"Mistress is VERY pleased, thank you pet." She told her still catching her breath. "Go and fix your lip gloss, and on your way back, bring me my crop."

"Yes, Mistress..." She replied. Lindsey made her way into the master bathroom and untied her cat mask. She smiled as she saw that her cheeks were covered by her Mistress's cum from her orgasm. Lindsey made the decision to leave the rest of her makeup the way it is, and only fix her lip gloss as she was instructed by her Mistress. Having done so, she put her cat mask back on, grabbed Tara's crop off the bed, and walked back out to the living area.

Tara turned her head to look at her as she came back out. She smirked when she saw what Lindsey had done. "You followed my instructions to fix your lip gloss, but you didn't fix the rest of your makeup."

Lindsey bowed her head. "No Mistress Tara."

"Why?" She asked.

Lindsey looked up at her Mistress. "Because this is a badge of honor for me Mistress Tara. I wear your cum on my face because I am proud to be your pet." She replied bowing her head again.

Tara chuckled and then looked at Amy. "I told you when we got here that you would see just how devoted my pets are to me." Tara stood and walked over to Lindsey. She leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. "I am proud of you. Well done, my pet..." She said quietly.

It was everything that she could do to keep from letting the tears of happiness start falling. She was complete now. Her life was different and the hole that had been in her heart and soul was filled with the love of her Mistress, and the love she had for herself.

Sitting back down on the couch, she looked at Lindsey again. "I won't tell you to do this, if you don't want to, you don't have to. And I wouldn't ask this if I wasn't completely sure that your identity would be completely safe. But, if I asked you to take your mask off and talk with this whore about your life as my pet, would you be willing?" Tara asked.

Without any hesitation, Lindsey reached around and untied the strings holding her mask on, and took it off. Amy's eyes got huge and she gasped recognizing who was behind the mask. "I know... If you had told me 6 months ago that I'd be here kneeling in front of Mistress Tara, I'd have called you a liar."

"How... How did you do this... Mistress?" Amy asked Tara.

"It's not my story to tell, ask Lindsey. If she wants you to know, she'll tell you. Either way, she'll alleviate whatever your concerns are." Tara told her.

Lindsey knelt on the floor remembering back to her conversation with Kathy and how she felt after she was done talking with her. "First off, you told me that you're nervous. It's ok to be nervous and even scared." Lindsey told her.

Two months later

Lindsey was sitting in Starbucks getting ready to go across the street for her yoga class when she heard a voice that she hadn't heard in months. She turned to look and saw Katelyn walking up to her. She stood and hugged her former friend and invited her to sit down. Lindsey noticed right away that she had put on a few pounds since graduation but said nothing.

"I can't stay long; my yoga class starts in a few minutes," Lindsey told her.

"You're taking yoga?"

"No, I'm filling in for the woman who usually teaches it. She had a family emergency and is gonna be gone all this week. So, I'm teaching her class for her." Lindsey told her.

"Wow, you're teaching yoga. I never would have thought that you'd be interested in doing that." Katelyn told her.

"Yeah, me neither. But you should try it, it did wonders for me."

"If I turn out looking half as good as you, I just might," Katelyn said giggling. "I haven't heard from you in forever, how're things?" Katelyn asked.

"Never better actually. I've never felt more at peace with my life than I do now." Lindsey told her.

"Oh, why's that?" She asked.

She thought about how best to explain it before she spoke. "I had an epiphany right before Christmas that taught me what was most important in life. And I can tell you that it wasn't what we thought it was. I met someone that taught me that the only person that controls my life is me. I'm sure you noticed that I hadn't been happy with my life since we started our junior year."

"I did, but I didn't know how to help." She told Lindsey.

"I'm not blaming you in the least Katelyn," Lindsey said with a smile. "We were stupid young women who thought we knew what life was all about. We had the answers to everything and no one else knew anything. How could we help each other if that was our mindset?" Lindsey asked her.

"I know. I look back on those times and wonder why we didn't suffer any more than we did." She told her with a smirk.

"Exactly..." Lindsey said. "After Christmas, I set about getting my mind right in preparation for real life. I discovered some things I didn't need in my life, so I cut them out, mainly Denise and Marcy. By the way, what happened to them? After I punched out Denise, they both sort of disappeared."

"Denise withdrew from school and was homeschooled the rest of the semester. She was too embarrassed to face the rest of the school after you broke her nose. Marcy..." Katelyn chuckled a bit. "Marcy ended up majorly pissing her parents off by pitching a temper tantrum as a five-year-old would in the middle of her kitchen because her parents wouldn't let her go to LA for Spring break. They shipped her off to a Catholic boarding school in Atlanta less than a week later."