Tara, Professor Steve's Assistant

Story Info
Professor Steve's young black assistant.
7k words
4.6
17.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers

This is the story of Professor Steve, 30 years old, and dating Carol (you might have read about here as well, she has a sister as well, June, from "My Girlfriends little sister series."

I have a little sister, 18-year-old Janet (from "Sister Janet series).

This is the first part of my story, a horny English professor at a community College in a town near you...

This one is about Tara.

A previous student, now my lovely assistant... Milk Chocolaty black, and with a figure men would kill for,

I admit, I was fascinated by some of the lovely girls and young women who were students at the school, but I knew they were all off-limits for him. Some of them were under 18 years old, strictly jailbait, and even those who were old enough would want little or nothing to do with a man as old and undesirable as me.

Tara was an African-American girl that caught my attention years ago, one of the best-looking girls in the college where I taught - tall and bosomy with a clear, milk chocolate complexion and fine features, topped with long black hair. Her big, brown, and expressive eyes were her prettiest asset except, of course, for her gorgeous body.

Now, four years after her graduation, she was my very seductive assistant.

One day, about a month ago, we started a sexual relationship, well, she started it.

That day, the tall, 22-year-old, African-American adjusted the hem of her white dress. Normally she would wear rather conservative and covering clothing. Today, she wore a tight, slate-white dress that fit her form perfectly. The dress hung from her shoulders, and was very low cut, allowing her big, milk chocolate busty cleavage to be displayed.

Tara quickly flicked at her thick pitch black hair, which hung straight and down past the middle of her bare back; bare since the dress had no back, covered her hips, and had strings going up the spine, like a corset. It was obvious to all that took a closer look at my assistant that she was not wearing a bra. The hem of the dress dropped to mid-thigh length and framed her large, strong hips and upper legs. It was fairly obvious that Tara spent a lot of time in her gym. Her fit black legs and backside were well-toned, but they weren't too big. In fact, her tall and hippy frame was rather thin.

She swayed her hips this way and that as she strutted towards my office that day. She was determined to display her perfect posture for me, and much more.

A single beauty spot rested on her upper chest, below her left collarbone. Another, on the crest of her large, ebony right breast. Her deep, inviting cleavage hung, tightly pushed together by the dress and she blinked her huge, brown eyes at a young student that was eyeballing her on her way to my office. Little did I know that her goal was this Friday afternoon. It didn't take very long for her to realize that he was staring at her, drooling even, she loved it. The way her brown nipples poked through the fabric of her dress had him all distracted and she didn't mind his hungry gaze.

"Yes... I answered as Tara walked through the door, trying, as usual, to focus on her eyes but she could see that I started to lose track by glancing at her chest. Tara blinked her large brown eyes again and gently pushed her huge, circular glasses up the bridge of her delicate nose with her crimson-painted fingertip. I couldn't help but stare at her flesh. A lot was on display, which wasn't normal for Tara. I didn't realize just how glistening and smooth and dark, her perfect body was.

I imagined her crimson-painted fingertips rolling over her pretty, little clitoris and her red-painted lips parting in moaned pleasure as I pushed myself deep inside her pretty, pink pussy...

Those deep brown, doe eyes, staring deeply into my eyes, were enough to make me sweat.

I gave an audible gulp and battled to make direct eye contact with her. That didn't help.

Tara said something and sat down in one of the chairs facing my desk. But, to be honest, I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying, sorry, but I guess that is of lesser importance for you.

After a moment of silence, I tried to hold back the thoughts of what I would like to do to, and with, her. My mouth had just been opening to answer when the suddenly intimidating, sexually attractive woman rose from her.

My jaw was loosely agape, I could see that her skirt had been hiked up around her delicious hips, revealing amazingly strong ebony legs and a peak of her lacy, black and grey, satin panties. Alongside there, was another beautiful brown spot, right where the obvious beginning of her soft, little lips was hiding beneath the satin fabric.

"Um...?" I tried to begin but my mouth had gone dry as I continued to panic in awe at Taras goddess body and lost my train of thought even further. Tara simply smiled and removed a small, elastic hair band from around her wrist. A cute little bracelet hung from her wrist, alongside a simple, small, round watch. She tilted her pretty head to the side as she gathered up her lovely, rich, black hair and proceeded to tie it back into a long ponytail. The whole time she held me captive in the gaze of her hypnotizing, brown eyes with her legs parted at the hips. As she had her hands at her head fixing the ponytail, her skirt slid up her thighs and all of a sudden, her panties came into view. Her nerves were subsiding, and she was starting to enjoy this, her seduction of her boss, her former professor.

"Now... Tara!" I shrank back into my seat as my assistant crawled up onto my desk in front of me and whipped her ponytail backward around over her beautiful, bare shoulder. My voice had lost all command and was breaking into high pitches. It was no wonder, I was forced to stare straight down at the incredible dark cleavage of this woman, my former student. The cleavage almost spilling out of her dress.

My cock was now incredibly hard since I'd been wanting her ass for years, too many years to be legal, and it was very obvious, from how the bulged between my legs that I still wanted her bad.

As Tara mounted the desk on all fours, knocking over some stationary and files, she got down on her elbows and stared me dead in the eyes. I tried to stare her down, but eventually, my watering mouth dropped open and I mindlessly leaned in for a kiss. Tara purposely pressed her plump, red-painted lips to mine and swayed her hips.

She moaned as she pushed her tongue deep into my mouth, before pulling away from me. Our lips made a sharp smacking sound as they disconnected and I shuddered with need.

"Oh my Professor, what was that? Did you just kiss your assistant?"

Tara rocked back, like she was riding an invisible cock, and wiped her lip with a wink.

"I could sue you for that!" She smirked. "Sexual harassment."

Needless to say, I was speechless. Tara knew that it was she that did the kissing, not me.

"Umm, I'm so sorry, it's not professional for me to do this." I teasingly declared, staring deep down at Tara's extremely sexy ebony cleavage.

My bulge was now raging for freedom, Tara grinned on noticing my hard bulge and went back down on her elbows to bring her face right up against my crotch.

"Professor, what are we going to do about this unfortunate situation? This disturbing turn of events?" She pointed at the rigid member in pants.

"Is it for me?" She grinned. Her directness made me tremble with need for her.

I gently tried to take hold of her head to push her face into my bulge, but Tara quickly rose up my body and pushed me back down into my seat with a smile.

"But, Professor.." Tara smiled, I don't think that you are being very professional."

I heard her talk, but I was distracted by her hands squeezing her breasts together.

Tara pressed her spilling cleavage right into my face as she sat down on my lap, and I placed my hands on her perfect hips. Her tight white dress did little to hide her dark body that lay beneath.

Her beautiful, brown, perfectly round breasts, topped with even darker nipples were clearly visible through the material and her nipple rings glistened in the light.

"Wouldn't you agree?" Came a sultry rhetoric question as she removed her chest from my face. Her perfect, dark, braless cocoa nipples peeking out from under her plunging neckline. I leaned up to kiss her tits and neck a few times.

"You like it when I call you Professor?" Tara said as she eased off the desk and straddled me, swaying her hips and grinding her pelvis against my hard-on. As she did so, she was holding her skirt up, revealing her tight midsection and belly button. She began to moan as her own crotch rubbed against my erect cock. I was transfixed, my mouth was open as I ran my hands up her back. Tara kept shrugging her shoulders and kissing my neck and face, holding my head in her hand gently.

"Uh huh." Was all that I could say as I felt Tara's ass and hips with my groping hands.

"Oh I'm sorry, I can't seem to hear you. Professor." Tara said in a sultry tone, as she was breathing heavily at my ear. She moaned with building lust as she moved her body over me.

Her hips were grinding her pussy on my crotch and she was getting wetter by the minute. I, on the other hand, was crazed, kissing her and pushing my bulge against her as I groped all over her. Suddenly I grabbed Tara's neck with a loose grip and leaned right into her face.

I tugged on her dress and with little effort, and unleashed the beautiful glory of my black seductive assistant's perfect 34DDs. Her heavy brown breasts, topped with even darker dark nipples bounced in front of me.

"You have a fantastic body, Tara."

Instantly my mouth latched onto a nipple and I started kissing and licking at it. Both nipples were hard, and Tara moaned and grinned at the sensations.

Suddenly she stopped, pulled away from me, and positioned herself back on my desk.

"Well, well, Professor. You certainly are not conducting yourself in a very professional manner. Look at what you've done with my dress." Tara said and opened her perfect legs again.

"Oh, Professor, What hard pole you have Professor. Right. Here." The sultry assistant poked at my bulging crotch with her heeled toes, as she stroked at her panty-covered clit through her silk panties and purred. I looked at the crotch, seeing her wet cameltoe being pressed to the crease of her pretty pussy. Tara suddenly slid down from the desk between my legs and began to fight with my belt.

She tore it open, pulled my trousers and underwear down to my ankles. I moaned in anticipation and Tara smiled up at my white, heavy, thick cock and balls. Of course.

She took hold of it in her small dark hand and gently felt the weight of it. She looked up into my eyes and rested both of her elbows on my thighs, leaning forward as she was about start sucking my cock when there was a knock on my door.

"Fuck. Under, under!" I grabbed her head and pushed, no, forced Tara under my desk.

"Yes?!" I growled in pleasure and irritation, as Tara kept licking the top of my rock-hard cock under my desk.

The door handle rattled and Gina walked in with her books in one hand.

"I was wondering Professor if I might have a second." Gina said as Tara started sucking my cock as well as she could with me sitting down on my chair, as close to the desk as possible.

Gina was another attractive student, wearing a blouse and trousers, with her brown hair flowing. Her small, bale chest showed a little cleavage, but a lot of skin.

"Oh, yes, sure!" I groaned, looked down, and saw that Tara had removed her panties and was masturbating hard, trying her best not to make any noise. Gina looked at me, perplexed and nervous. I probably looked shaken or excited.

"Yes, Gina, how are you? What can I do for you?" I was sweating and shaking watching Gina sit down in front of me. Meanwhile, Tara was once again bobbing her head on my cock, staying as deep as she could from this weird position and lack of space. I was visibly gasping as I tried to control myself.

I liked Gina, and always found myself staring at her small tits and tight ass. In fact, what I would've liked right now was for Gina to join my crazy assistant and take me to heaven with her mouth.

Gina asked about some stupid exam coming up, but all I could think about was Tara's mouth working my cock at one point I almost asked Gina if she could stay, but I didn't.

Eventually, Gina got up and walked to the door, I was staring at her trousered, tight ass as Tara slowly groaned and sucked my cock.

"What was that?" Gina asked.

"I don't know. Whats was what?"

"Ahh, nothing, good evening, Professor."

"You too, Gina and don't worry about the exam, you'll do fine."

As she left, she closed the door behind her and I quickly stood up and stumbled to lock the door with my trousers around my ankles and my dripping cock and balls bouncing around. Tara slowly rose from under the desk and looked at me with a cheeky, sultry grin. I held out my hand and beckoned her to me as I walked to the front of my desk.

Tara stood to her full height, leaned down and grabbed hold of my cock again and jerked the shaft gently.

"That was pretty close. Wouldn't you agree?" She said in her sultry, husky voice and I glared up at her.

"Are you crazy?!" My pretended angry whisper made me look like a furious dwarf. Tara cocked her head and lowered her eyes to my hard, veiny cock.

"You could have gotten me killed! I could have lost my job!"

"I'm sorry, professor. Do I need to be punished?!

She was still wearing her tight dress, below her freed breast, that showed off her shapely ass. Her socks and shoes were still on as well.

How could I possibly be mad at this hot girl, woman, in front of med with those amazing tits?

I start cupping her delightful breasts in my hands and leaned forward to lick her dark brown nipples. As I licked and kissed her dark, big yet firm tits, I reached in under her skirt to her young pussy.

Tara was very much into the sexual fun they were already sharing, and the adorable nubbins immediately started becoming erect. As her horny, former English Professor's tongue alternated between her breasts, her body started squirming under me, and she could feel my fingers slowly entering her, she was soaking wet even before coming into my office.

"Mmmhmmm, definitively." I managed to say.

I could smell the delectable juices Tara was producing, and I knew how delicious it would be.

I drew one of her dark breasts into my mouth to start sucking while my tongue caressed the rigid nipple and the pebbly areola. Once again, my mouth alternated between the lovely twins, while Tara cooed in joy and her whole body writhed blissfully sitting on my desk.

"Ahh, yes, Professor, yes, punish me like that... Punish my breasts, and my wet pussy."

The aroma of her pussy became irresistible, I left her breasts and began kissing and licking and nuzzling my way down her flat belly. Tara pulled off her dress and tossed it on the floor. She was so eager to get my mouth on her crotch, she actually pushed on my shoulders to help me on my way.

Every inch of her body was smooth as silk and milk chocolate colored, as was the parts of her that were in front of me now. The surrounding skin was a soft tan, covered with a close carpet of curly dark pubic hair that bordered her pink slit where her inner lips, fiery dark red and swollen with lust, were crowding their way through. The tiny clit was as pink as a flamingo.

I leaned forward to breathe deeply of the delectable musky aroma of sexy young African-American pussy.

Using my fingers, I gently spread that narrow aperture to contemplate the beauty of its pink wetness and to inhale the cloud of fragrance that arose to please his nostrils. Some of her nectar had trickled onto her lips and, when I extended my tongue to sample it, the taste was even more delightful than the scent.

Tara's pussy was a treat for all of my senses, with its beauty, aroma, and flavor. Her happy cooing was music to my ears, but the best was the way she felt to my mouth. I started on the insides of her thighs, where her dark tan skin was soft and smooth and my tongue sluiced up all the juices that had dripped there. After cleaning off the inside of Tara's legs, I began licking upward on her crotch, catching the nectar as it trickled from the pink hole that was its source.

"Oooo, I love that, Professor. Keep licking me there," she murmured while her body squirmed under me.

No urging was necessary, because there was little I loved more than eating the pussy of a beautiful young woman such as the one under my face. Besides her beauty, she was sensuous and responded to what my tongue was doing, and later she would respond to my cock when it was in the same delightful place. Taking my time, I began on one of her outer lips and let my mouth meander slowly in the general direction of her mons. My tongue stroked over her curly pubic hair, sending ripples of pleasure coursing through me.

I was in no hurry, and neither was she. Slowly, I licked upward on her outer lip, covering the same area many times over until I reached Tara's Mount of Venus. I kissed her there and wasted no time before bringing my mouth back down to where I had started and devouring all the delicious juice she had produced.

I raised my head to gaze at Tara's face and sexy form. What I saw was quite gratifying, because the lovely young woman's body was writhing in bliss, with her big breasts swaying back and forth, her fit belly heaving in excitement. Her head was tilted back with her eyes closed and her lips parted in a smile of joy.

Once again, my tongue cleaned all the nectar from where it had gushed onto her lips and crotch before starting to elicit more of the delicious treat. I pressed my face close to her delightful pussy, and she started bucking her hips, basically fucking it into his face while she moaned softly in pleasure. I was almost moaning for the same reason, it felt so good to my tongue, besides the delectable flavor and aroma of her fresh juices.

Tara's moans of pleasure changed completely to whimpers and sobs, and her pussy started fucking up into my face harder. She was ready to cum, she needed to cum.

"Suck my clit, Professor. Make me cum," she implored me.

Her clit had pushed its way completely out from under its protective hood and resembled a lovely pink pearl. The muscles in Tara's thighs had rotated out slightly, presenting her pussy even more fully to my mouth. Her movements were much more erratic than the last time I looked, with her body rocking from side to side and her head tossing aimlessly back and forth. She was at the peak of arousal, and it was time for her to cum.

With my lips acting as a seal at the base of her clit, I started sucking the swollen morsel, with my mouth working at the same tempo as the thrusts of Tara's pussy. My tongue remained active, stroking the sides and top of the little darling while she pitched and bucked under me for most of a minute, before letting out a cry of utter joy.

"Fuck me with your finger, fuck me!" she ordered and I inserted two fingers into her wetness. Stroking her in and out slowly, playing with her G-spot while licking her clit hard.

"Ohhh, Fuuuck,, that's nice. Good boy, you like my chocolate pussy don't you?"

"MMmmmm," was all I could do to reply as my tongue was busy.

Tara's strong, young thighs clamped onto my temples, and her hands buried themselves in my hair as she bounced up and down on her ass, ramming her pussy into my face.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Suck my clit!"

Her legs swung from side to side, carrying me a willing prisoner, as I clung to her thighs and kept my mouth clamped on her clit while my agile tongue continued caressing her. Abruptly, Tara let out another shout, even happier then the first. All her muscles clenched, and she rammed her pussy into my face for a final time.

Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers
12