Tara, Professor Steve's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cum was gushing over my face as she grinded herself into me before she collapsed on top of the desk. After her momentous orgasm, Tara's muscles relaxed. Her arms flopped out at her sides and her legs released their grip but remained draped over my shoulders. I backed away from the her thighs and watched in awe at her extremely sexy young pussy, and all the sweet juices inside the pink hole that had produced it.

I pulled down my pants, and reached into my top drawer for a condom. I unwrapped it and rolled it onto my rock-hard cock and aimed the thick piece of meat at her pink opening. Tara was still sprawled on her back with her legs spread and her eyes closed in bliss but, as she felt my hard cock press at her opening, she opened her eyes and gazed at the erection that would soon be plunging in and out of her pussy.

She smiled lewdly at the sight. My cock was long and thick and hard, just what she loved inside her.

"That was great, Professor. I really love it when you eat my pussy like that and I cum the way I just did. Your cock's got a tough act to follow, but I know it can do it." Tara said and took my cock in one hand, and the dark skin of her fingers contrasted beautifully with my rigid white cock. The erotic sight caused my cock to twitch as she robbed it across her beautiful thick lips. Tara held a firm grip on my shaft, as to guide it, and soon she felt the head pressing against her pussy and she moved it around to spread her lubricating juices and soon it was centered in the soft hole where it was eagerly welcomed.

With both of us ready, I pushed forward and felt my cock slide between Tara's dark fingers and plunge into her wet hole where it belonged.

"Oh yeah, You look so hot with my big white cock inside your little black pussy. Ohh, fuck!"

Tara moaned in response. Seconds later, I pulled out slowly, just to thrust forward again, and she was inundated with a greater wave of joy. Tara had done a fair amount of fucking in her life, but she always reveled in the sensation of a cock head spreading open the entrance to her pussy, and could never get jaded by the sensation.

"God, that feels good," she murmured. "Ooooo, yeah!" The last exclamation was in response to another thrust forward when almost three-quarters of her horny Professor's big cock was buried inside her.

I loved how Tara's pussy massaged my shaft, sending gushers of pleasure radiating out to reverberate through my body. Tara wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face down beside hers so she could whisper in my ear.

"I love that, Professor. I love your cock in my pussy, and I want it all."

I drew back my hips, paused for a few seconds, and slowly drove my cock forward again. When Tara felt the hard cylinder surging into her pussy again, she spread her legs farther apart to allow the rest of my rigid cock to be crammed into her. Her juices splashed over both of us as every inch of my cock plowed into her pussy. Our pubic hair mingled, and we both moaned loudly from the joy we were getting and giving.

"Let's just stay like this for a while. I love the feel of your big, hard, white cock filling me," Tara whispered.

After a minute of inaction, though, I slowly drew my cock back from the warm, wet home it had found, paused with just the tip still inside, and thrust back into Tara's pussy.

With every movement either of us made, I felt thrills of pleasure coursing through my body.

Tara felt my cock cramming her again, fucked back to meet it, and our bodies smashed wetly together again. We sighed from the exquisite pleasure they were sharing on the hard wooden desk, and I drew my cock back again.

"Like the view of your white dick going inside me don't you," she said back at me. I was speechless, trying to concentrate on not cumming focusing on the awesome sight of my white pole penetrating Tara's dark pussy as she bounced back and forth on it. I also had the perfect view of her big dark breath bouncing up and down in sync with my thrusts.

Tara grabbed the back of my head and jerked, fiercely pulling as hard as she could, and dragged my frame up just enough to firmly lock her lips with mine. Our tongues intertwined as they each attacked one another like two rabid, sex-crazed animals, not caring about damage or noise at this point anymore.

As I kissed her thick, full lips, I violently pounded my cock deeper inside of her, thrusting over and over as hard as I could go, making her breasts shake as though trapped in an earthquake.

"FUCK ME, YES!" She hollered after breaking, between kisses, her hands firmly grasping my ass, pulling me to her. Her nails dug deep into my muscular ass as I pounded into her with full, long, deep strokes.

"Oh yeah? You like my big, white cock in your slutty wet pussy, don't you? Don't you bitch!"

"Yes, yes, fuck me. Keep fucking me!" Tara urged me on.

"Yeah, you slutty tease. Teasing me with those brown eyes, those big black breasts, and that sweet pussy!" I grunted out, verbally releasing my pent-up frustrations.

"You like my body baby? Do you like these big titties? You loved licking my black pussy didn't' you, horny white boy. Fuck that pussy now, fuck me!"

Tara's moans grew louder, almost crying out at the same time, a mixture of soft and loud vocal pleasures. She started to combat my thrusting with her own, pushing down just as I would come up. Her kissing turned into biting my bottom lip with her sharp teeth. She could taste the hint of blood in my mouth. I returned the favor, gnawing on her lips as I sank my nails into her shoulders, raking downward until I reached her big, beautiful black ass cheeks, holding onto them as I could thrust even harder.

She returned the raking with her much longer, and sharper, nails. I tensed my back muscles as she dug into my flesh, drawing blood and causing my skin to ignite with painful heat that only drew me on harder and faster. In her mind, the better it felt to her, the harder she would claw.

For almost five minutes, we fucked hard, moaned, kissed, whispering how good it felt, hoe ´w my white cock loved her tight black cunt.

As the dark young lady's pleasure mounted toward what she knew would be a huge orgasm, her body rocked from side to side while her head tossed back and forth. She knew she was close to cumming, and whispered into my ear:

"I'm ready to cum, Professor, but I want you to cum as well."

I wanted nothing more than to do just that, and I drove my cock in and out at the increased pace, watching Tara feverishly rubbing her clit as I fucked her hard and fast. The movements of her body became more erratic under me, she stopped rubbing her clit and moved both hands to the side of my desk, where she clung onto it to avoid her body moving away from the edge as I plunged her hard and deep. But that wasn't really necessary, since I was holding onto her slim thighs as well. Her legs started kicking out and back in time with my cock plunging into her.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Tara whimpered at the same tempo as the movements of our bodies.

"Yeah! Yeah! Make me cum!"

Her body was thrashing all over the desk, and I was writhing too, from the incredible pleasure the young woman's pussy was giving me and the effort I was still making to bring her to an orgasm before I climaxed myself.

"Yes, fuck me. Fuck me harder, fuck that black pussy you horny fucker!"

"Yeah, you like that? You like my big cock? You teasing little bitch!"

"Oh yeah, fuck me. I'm a naughty little tease. I've been soooo bad, please spank me!"

Smack! I smacked her left breast hard. Smack!

Then again. Smack, smack! Smack!

"Good little bitch, how's your breast now you dirty slut?"

"Ohhh God," Tara was lost in the intense feeling and didn't reply.

I looked at her battered, pendulous breasts, and cocoa nipples taut, flopping back and forth with her movement.

My efforts were rewarded. "Oh god," she cried out ecstatically. "I'm cumming!"

Tara's movements became even wilder as she rammed her pussy back to meet my pounding cock. She bucked and tossed, and dug her fingernails into my back even harder. I felt my back being lacerated, but felt no pain, because of the incredible delights her pussy was giving me and the pride I felt in making the young woman cum in such a wild way.

She snarled and growled like a frenzied animal as she writhed beneath me, curling her toes in her shoes. Locking her nails right beneath my shoulder blades, she clenched tighter and tighter as the pressure inside her pussy twisted and burned. She opened her mouth, but no sound came out as she bucked against my assault. Soft, amazed sounds slowly started to escape, and then it hit her like a tidal wave.

She started to cum. Her entire body jerked, her pussy flooding and erupting with reckless abandon. Her nails drew even more blood from my back, and to stifle a powerful scream she bit into my shoulder. The sounds that she did make, however, were her signals, her begging me to keep going, to keep pumping, to keep thrusting.

My aching cock throbbed more and more inside of her gushing, wet pussy, and my thrusting became more and more powerful as I felt her dig deeper into my flesh. I breathed heavily against her thick lips, growling with animal-like lust and desire. She could distinctly feel, through the pulsing power of her vaginal muscles, my cock get thicker and my thrusting becomes wilder and harder.

Tara groaned and bit into my shoulder again, as the effects of her powerful orgasm still remained, leaving her slightly dizzy and still twitching at random moments when another orgasmic jolt impacted her body.

"OH god, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" my moans brought Tara back to reality.

"Cum on my face, please baby. I want you to shoot that white cum all over my black face."

"Oh god, YYYEEESSS! Shiiit I am cumming, I'm going to cum!"

Tara quickly pushed me away and quickly jumped off the desk, pulled off the condom, and positioned her face and open mouth right in front of my throbbing cock. Her red-painted mouth was sloppy and her lipstick was smeared. Her mouth was open and ready to receive when the load flew out of my howling cock, and I splashed her across the face and down over her tits. Everywhere, but her mouth. Her forehead, hair, nose and closed eyes were splashed. Stream after stream hit her until finally, it landed across her closed lips and chin. To milk me, she dropped down on my cock again and took it back into her throat, and after a number of mind-numbing, shots, I fell back in my chair and Tara stood up over me and smiled, her sloppy face covered in spurts of cum. She winked at me through cum covered eyes.

"Professor, that was very unprofessional of you, see the mess you just did. I hope you are proud of yourself."

Tara relaxed completely on my desk, like a puddle of warm chocolate milk.

____

A few weeks after that, Tara asked me if I could take her home, it was getting dark and she had been getting a few unpleasant phone calls lately and was a bit scared to ride her bike by herself.

"Sure, let's put your bike in the trunk, and let's go."

She was wearing a light blue, mid-thigh dress that had a plunging neckline, so a great deal of dark cleavage could be seen, and I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra.

It was a form-fitting dress that accentuated her curves, but past her hips, it was loose and flowing. As the dress was of thin material, the dark areolas of her even darker nipples were visible through the dress. Coupled with black thigh-high stockings and 5-inch high heels, well what more can I say? I have mentioned that when she walks, the natural sway of her hips is mind-blowingly sexy. And if I haven't said it yet, she has an amazing ass.

"Professor... "

"Please, Tara, you've worked for me for like a year, we've fucked, granted only once, but I think it's time you call me Steve, ok?"

"Yes, Pr.. Steve, Yes Steve, I think you're right."

"Good. Tara, nice to meet you."

"Likewise Steve," she said with a wicked smile.

"Steve, I'm hungry, is it ok if we stop at the diner up here for something real fast? I don't have any food at home and..."

"Sure, Tara, no problem, I don't have anywhere to be, I'm in no hurry." I lied since my wife had dinner ready when I got home.

___

After we'd ordered, Tara slipped her heels off and started rubbing her foot against my leg, then she started moving her stocking-covered foot up my thigh until it finally reached my crotch as she ordered her food.

She then proceeded to rub my cock through my pants and kept on teasing me throughout dinner.

She didn't even move her foot away when the waiter came back to ask if everything was ok.

It was very hard for me to concentrate on dinner. I couldn't wait for dinner to get over but I didn't want her to stop what she was doing. After dinner, the waiter asked us whether we would like some dessert. I just wanted to leave but Tara had some other plans.

She ordered fresh strawberries with cream. After placing the order she just gave me a sweet smile, excused herself, and went to the ladies' room. When she came back and sat down and moved her foot up against my crotch, it had a gift for me. Tara had removed her thong and now, with her foot as the carrier, left it on my hard-on.

The waiter placed the bowl of strawberries in the center of the table and left. She picked one strawberry and started licking the cream off the strawberry as if she was licking my cock. Looking at her lick the strawberry almost made me come. While she was eating, a little cream fell on her breast. I wanted to jump across the table, grab her and lick the cream off her.

"Are you ready, Steve? I want to suck your hard cock, Now."

___

In the car, she hiked her dress all the way up her thighs and started fingering herself as we drove away. I was really having a hard time keeping my eyes on the road. Tara reached for my hand in guided it to her soaking wet pussy and I started to rub her clit hard, anything else was not possible due to our positioning in the car. I was just cruising along, my hand rubbing my assistant's wet pussy, and anticipating an enjoyable blowjob when Tara unbuckled my seatbelt and started to open my pants. Once she got my button open and my zip down, she started tugging on my pants.

Though I was horny as hell and desperately wanted a release, I was worried about being stopped by the cops as her house was still quite a distance away, since I had taken a long detour. But when your cock is straining to get out and there is a hot horny woman hungry for it, all reasoning stops.

I lifted my ass off the seat to allow her to pull my pants and boxers down and my cock sprang free. She wrapped her dark hand around my white cock and squeezed my pre cum out which she rubbed across her cheeks.

"Love your cock, so nice and hard for me, so powerful. I love your balls so big and full!"

She licked the tip of her tongue into my cock hole and came away with a glistening strand of precum. This excited her even more and she went back, probing her tongue as deep as she could and was rewarded with more dew as she licked her lips.

By now, my cock head was the size and color of a large, ripe plum. Her eyes widened and "Yummy," was all she said before taking the whole head into her mouth. She tongued the rim of the head and flicked hard and fast at the crown below the hole all the while grinning with her dazzling, toothy smile.

I stopped the car at a rest area, leaned my seat back, and watched her wrap her large luscious lips around my cock and started to suck it like a pro. She had nicely salivated my cock and was now taking the complete length of my thick piece of meat. Tara had quite some skills in giving blowjobs and she could easily take my 7-inch dick all the way in. It was such a heavenly feeling, and sight.

She then scooped my balls from between my legs and started slowly licking them one by one, while pumping my cock with her hand. She then took my balls in her mouth and alternated between slowly sucking on them and rolling her tongue around them.

It was my turn to groan as she found the spot that curled my toes. I placed my hands behind her head and pulled her down to my groin area. She increased the rhythm of sucking as her head bobbed up and down faster, faster and faster still, mumbling dirty talk as her tongue made love to my cock. Her warm, wet mouth engulfed it all the way down to my pubes. This incredible mouth kept sliding up and down my cock. She was making such slurping noises while blowing me.

I started fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples. After a while, I pushed her head down onto my cock and held it there while lifting my ass off the seat to fuck her mouth.

Tara sensed my building cum so she quickened her paces even more.

"Just let go, Professor, don't hold back. Let go and I'll milk you dry," she moaned as she sucked my cock and gobbled me down until I was sure she would gag.

Sure enough, without neglecting the rhythm of her sucking, licking, and stroking, I felt a powerful, uncontrollable climaxing crescendo building. Now, I kicked into primal gear and began to pump and fuck her mouth. This really got her hotter as she groaned louder, and squeezed my cock hard, soon I couldn't control it any longer and felt my cum quickly make its long way up my rock-hard shaft.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...." I came in waves and spurts of gism that shot hot cum in her mouth. It was a huge load and she tried to swallow it all, but some still drizzled out her mouth which she quickly licked up with that wicked tongue, smiling as a devil - not a shred of angel left.

Finally, she let a little bit spill out, which went and trickled down over my balls. When I looked at her, she still had her mouth full of my cum and she looked me straight and spilled some more cum, but this time it went from her lips to her chin and then landed all over the top of her dress.

She licked her lips off the cum, before going down again to 'clean' me up. She then slowly licked the shaft clean before going down and licking my balls clean.

This was the first part (I think) of Professors Steve's adventure. We'll see if you like it.

12