Tara Rides Again

Story Info
A hot wife took a few years off but soon remembered.
2.6k words
3.14
17k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hot wife Tara and I went on a wild camping trip last summer. We've been married a little over a year and I finally got to see what kind of a horny slut Tara actually is. Not in my wildest dreams did I expect that my wife could gang-bang an entire campground of horny men three nights in a row.

Tara and I had been going to this wilderness campground in the National Forest several times in the past. In all that time we'd hardly ever shared the place with anyone. We just took it for granted that no one else knew about the campground along the Bear Creek in the middle of nowhere.

It takes us about three hours to get there from our home. The last hour of the trip is over miles and miles of National Forest dirt roads - even fording a river. You have to really want to get there.

I should back up and tell you about my wife Tara. She's Twenty-Six with shoulder length honey blond hair. Very cute with a great smile, her five-foot-six hundred and twenty pound body is in great shape blessed with heavy double D breasts and big brown nipples that beg to be played with. Tara told me when we met two years ago that she'd been with almost four-hundred men. Most of them one night stands and many for money, I said that I was fine with that as I licked someone else's spunk from her hot pussy on our very first date. As I ate out Tara's creamy pussy that first time together she told me her life story of wild sex and debauchery since she left home following High School.

But in the year since we got married the wildest thing she's ever done up until that camping trip last summer was walk up to me at a large college party with her t-shirt stuck to her big beautiful braless breasts like glue covered in fresh sticky spunk. With a wonderful slutty smirk Tara then gave me a hot kiss with a mouthful of fresh sperm, I loved it.

That's been it; Tara giving guys blow jobs at a party. However, Tara loved to talk dirty while we fooled around telling me many of the wild exploits she had while working in the sex industry for six years. But for the most part Tara seemed happy with just my eight-inch cock. Well, I should say that Tara loves it when I fuck her with large sex toys and vegetables mostly cucumbers and eggplants. I love giving her big clit attention until she has bed bouncing orgasms one after the other as well. I can keep Tara flying for as long as we last. I enjoy making love to her soft well used pussy until I have an orgasm of my own wondering what her pussy would feel like after a night of pulling a long train line of horny men.

My first wife was hot like Tara, also great in bed willing to fuck anyone - that is except me. Tara on the other hand said that she's happy to fuck anyone and me. Which is a big difference and so far I love our relationship. We're not ready to have children so she's on the pill even though I shoot blanks. I find it very exciting; it turns me on to watch her take her pill knowing that men could be filling her with sperm.

We got to the campground around Noon that hot summer Friday stoned to the bone and horny ready to cool off in the stream and fool around, in what is usually an abandoned campground. However, this time it was filled to almost full with dirt bikers, four-wheelers and off roaders. There must've been over a hundred men with very few women in sight. Tara got wet and horny squirming in her seat lost in lust as we slowly drove through all those men to find the only vacant camping site left way up in back.

Before I even got our tent set up several horny guys came up to Tara asking her if she wanted to go riding with them. Tara came up to me breathing heavy, panting with lust asking me what I thought of the idea. I kissed her and told her to have as much fun as she wanted. I reassured her that this was the perfect opportunity to show me what kind of hot horny slut I married.

I've never seen a woman so overcome with joy and lust as Tara, practically sprinting out of there with those guys. I didn't expect her much before sunset and I wasn't wrong.

Tara came up to me as I was getting dinner ready a total mess. I loved how Tara's once well kept hair was all matted with wads of spend cum mixed with pieces of dead leaves. Tara also walked up to me with her large heavy breasts swaying freely without restraint, no bra in sight. All she had on was a extra-large men's t-shirt and her red Converse All-Stars. I told her that she looked sexy and hot as she kissed me with fresh cum breath, rivers of spunk running down each leg. She told me as she kissed me that she had a great time learning to ride again and left it at that.

Tara and I went down to the creek to wash up before she got dressed and ate something before going back out for what turned out to be a night-long series of riding lessons one after another until the guys brought her back all spent and used right as the sun was coming up.

When Tara came back to our campsite at dawn Saturday morning she looked even more beautiful than she had at sunset twelve hours earlier. This time Tara came back to our campsite totally naked she only had on her red Converse All-Stars. Also it looked like she'd been covered in sticky spunk before rolling around in a pile of dried leaves.

With their help I got Tara into our sleeping bag. I soon got into our tent next to Tara as she smiled at me saying that she had a great time being a cock hungry slut again. I kissed her soft sticky lips before taking off the only things she had on, her red sneakers. She put her head back down and then slept like a log until three in the afternoon. When she woke I had strong coffee and a big joint ready for her. I knew what Tara needed after a heavy night of wild fucking and debauchery. When she felt ready I helped her down to the cool stream to wash up as she told me about her wild night of sex with so many horny men.

I confessed that after a while I got pretty drunk myself on beer going out eventually to see if I could watch her in action. I got to see my hot wife having fun with several men around their campfires. It turned me on to see how easily Tara could handle so many men as if she had been born to be a horny gang-bang, train pulling slut.

Several times I got to watch my very talented wife suck on one guys' hard cock while other nameless men held her legs open so someone could fuck her pussy or ass. I also got to watch Tara take on two guys at the same time, one stud in her pussy another in her happy anus. I watched her suck so many cocks that her big breasts soon got glazed over with a coating of spunk. But the sluttiest thing I watched Tara do that night was swallow down a big bowl of cum that the guys had filled by beating off into it. To my astonishment Tara gladly proceeded to down the creamy liquid then lick the bowl clean.

Tara seemed so hungry for cum, I loved it. I watched several other guys gather around Tara and proceed to masturbate until they blew their loads all over her smiling face. I couldn't believe how happy and wild Tara looked that night fucking men one after the other in the light of campfires.

I made sure that I stayed out in the shadows I didn't want to interfere with Tara's fun filled night. Sometime before two I made it back to our tent and crashed hard. I woke up with a start when the guys brought Tara back to me around six in the morning after they were all done with her. Those guys and I smoked a joint as they told me all about what kind of horny slut Tara was. That's when I told them that we planned on staying until Monday Morning. And that if Tara were up for it I'm sure that she'd be happy to ride with them all weekend long.

It was still twilight gray when the guys took off and I got into the sleeping bag with my slut of a wife. I couldn't help myself as soon as I held Tara in my arms I blew a big load of spunk all over her before falling off to sleep myself. It didn't bother me one bit that she was all crusty with ground litter and cum. I was just glad that my wife was in my arms.

I got up a little before noon but left Tara to sleep without disturbing her. She finally got up around three. After a few cups of strong coffee and a few big joints Tara was ready to go down to the steam to wash up. I loved hearing all about her wild adventures. That's when I told her about watching her having fun several times that night before I couldn't stay awake any longer. She said that she remembers drinking five or six big bowls of cum that the many men filled for her that night but wasn't sure which one I watched her swallow down. I confessed that at first I was a little jealous but I couldn't help but see how much fun Tara had being a wild slut.

After that I tried hard not to have an orgasm while I cheered my wife on along with all the other men. Especially when the guys started fucking Tara with wine bottles. I was proud that I managed to hold back my orgasm until Tara was in my arms, even after I watched her give birth to a few full beer cans that the guys stuffed in her.

After cleaning up Tara dressed in a extra-large t-shirts and her red sneakers. I gladly helped Tara put up her hair before we ate some dinner. It was twilight again right after sunset Saturday night when Tara kissed me and said that she'd see me sometime Sunday. The guys were already sniffing around our campsite wondering if Tara were ready to go riding with them again. Finally around six-thirty Saturday night Tara must have been ready for another all night ride.

Again after I cleaned up our campsite and a few beers later I went out to see if I could see any sign of Tara having fun sharing her hot twenty-six year old body with everyone. I lucked out a few times as I saw guys escorting my hot wife from campsite to campsite, but that was about it.

Saturday night I couldn't stay up late anyway and I went back to our tent and crashed hard. I didn't get out of bed until after the sun was up. First thing I noticed was that there was no sign of Tara.

The sun was getting up over the mountain tops and still no sign of my wife. By this time I looked all over the campground without seeing any sign of Tara. I didn't want to leave or anything because she could show up at any time so all day long I stayed at our campsite drinking coffee and staying stoned so I wouldn't worry too much.

As the sun was going down I hadn't seen or heard anything of Tara. One thing that I did notice was that the campground was nearly empty. Also Sunday night every campsite had only one or two guys milling around their campfires instead of six or seven like the two nights before. The campground was a ghost town. I was sure that Tara was somewhere entertaining all of them wherever they all were.

I ended up getting drunk with some of the guys while they told me not to worry about Tara, she's most likely enjoying one last all night ride. I could only think that the third time's the charm as I put back shot after shot of whiskey and beer.

Monday morning not long after the sun was up the guys all started packing and moving out. To my joy I finally found Tara about ten in the morning. Almost everyone was gone when I saw my hot wife totally naked at a picnic table facing me sitting on the bench with her beautiful long legs spread wide. I can't describe how hot and nasty Tara looked right then with her back and arms against the table with a very naughty but loving grin. Best of all rivers of creamy cum poured out of her wide open pussy forming a big puddle on the ground below her.

I kissed Tara and said that I was happy to see her again. Tara thanked me for letting her spend a wild weekend of unbridled sex with so many men. I told her that I was just happy that she was safe and that the guys treated her so well as I helped her back to our campsite.

After cleaning up and resting a little we took off for home through a nearly empty campground this time. Tara slept most of the way home and then after taking a shower and a bath she slept all night as well.

I took that Tuesday off so that I could be there for Tara when she woke up. I was so glad that I did. Tara fucked over a hundred men repeatedly for three nights and managed to still be horny for my cock and cum later that night.

After a long bath Tara loved showing me how big her large pussy had become. Tara let me explore her new pussy by using phallic things I could find around the house. I started out with the biggest eggplants we had. After that Tara had me use the butts of empty wine bottles. When those weren't big enough to fill Tara's newly expanded love hole, I got out my Louisville Slugger Baseball Bat. That was the thing that hit a homerun with Tara as I helped her have several orgasms with it before she finally had enough.

The more I know about Tara the more I'm so happy that she can be a horny slut without letting that get in the way of her being my loving wife. It's been a few months since that wild camping trip and now things are getting really wild. Tara goes out most Friday and Saturday nights coming home the next morning cum covered with a filled cream pie for me to eat.

During the week Tara enjoys it when I make love to her with large toys until she has endless orgasms. The last few weeks Tara just encourages me to make love to her beautiful extra large pussy with my hand and forearm. I also found an old full-size bowling pin at a flea market. After cleaning it up Tara loves sitting on the big thing while I play with her clit until she has wild orgasms. We both love it when she's horny, wild and totally out of control hungry for sex.

I can't wait to see what comes next. I'll let you know.