Tara Goes Wild and Wanton

Story Info
Hot wife Tara discovers that she loves the real thing.
1.5k words
3.72
15.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Tara loves being a wild party girl. Every Friday and Saturday night I watch the kids while she goes out having a fucking good time. During the day, Tara is a sweet, loving wife and a great mother. But after dark, when the kids are in bed, she becomes a sex hungry slut.

Our new life started a year ago, several months after the birth of our second son. Tara's once tight vagina was all stretched out after two kids. Suddenly my average size cock wasn't large enough to fill it. At first we used large dildos, big green cucumbers and eggplants in an attempt to fill her up and satisfy her needs, but those things only made Tara want the real thing more.

One night when we were in bed, Tara made a comment about going to some bar and finding some well hung stud to fuck. She asked me if I would lose respect for her if she did it with some nameless guy just because he had a huge cock. I replied by asking her if she would lose respect for me if I said it would turn me on. Our sex life managed to get a little better after that, but not enough to really keep Tara happy.

However after that Tara's friend Roxy talked her into shaving between her legs and then adding a ring to her beautiful pink pussy. That really spiced up our sex life but just for a while, Tara still craved a big hot cock to fuck. She'd had her tubes tied after her last pregnancy, so we didn't have to worry about birth control. Tara just needed to relax and let it happen.

I knew Tara was only holding back on finding some big stud to fuck because she was afraid of how I'd feel. So one night, as I was fucking her pierced love hole with an eggplant, I told her to for god's sake go for it. I wanted her to go out that weekend and find some well hung stud to fuck. At first she thought I was joking. But I assured her that all I wanted was for her to be happy, and that if that was what it took I would support her no matter what she did. I even told her that I was looking forward to making love to her well fucked pussy after she got home. With that I inserted the eggplant back in all the way deep inside her. When I fingered her large thumb sized clit her eyes rolled back in her head and she came loudly.

Tara took my advice and made plans to go out with her friend Roxy Friday night, with the intention of being picked up and fucked by a few nicely endowed studs at some downtown bar. She was looking forward to it all week, and on Friday night, as soon as the kids were asleep, she disappeared into the bedroom to get ready. She emerged an hour later, looking so hot that I wanted to fuck her on the spot. I trembled with lust as I kissed her red lips, telling her that the guys would be hitting on her the moment she walked into the bar. With a wicked grin she said with a breathless voice, "that's the plan."

As soon as Roxy drove up to the door, Tara kissed me and took off. I told her to have a great time as she bounced down the front steps braless letting her large heavy D Cup breasts go free. Tara turned, blew me a kiss and then closed the car door. They were off.

To my wicked delight Tara didn't get back home until three in the morning. But when she got into bed she was hotter then I'd ever seen her. Her hair was all messed up and her blouse ripped. Tara's panties were gone, and her short skirt was pulled up around her waist, so that I could see her long luscious pussy lips hanging down, all wet and creamy. I didn't even have to ask her I knew immediately that she'd had a great time. We didn't make love we fucked like animals when we got to bed. It was great.

Tara told me what had happened as she rode my rock hard cock, bouncing wildly up and down while rubbing her sticky cum covered tits in my face. It turned out that Roxy took her to a certain bar that was packed with men, most of them black guys. She bent down and kissed me as she told me that I'd been right. As soon as she got in the place several bold, sex hungry guys were all over her. She loved being a slut, something it turns out she really enjoys. Before she knew it she was letting this massive black guy get her drunk while he and his friends felt her up. She told me that she played pool with them for a while, making sure she bent over a lot to let the guys check out her large free swinging jugs, as well as her cute round butt. She said proudly that she flirted shamelessly, letting the guys take total advantage of her drunken condition. She kissed me again with her soft cock sucking lips as she told me that they finally talked her and Roxy into going to a nearby Motel, where the two of them found themselves sharing seven big thick wonderful hunks of black horse meat.

On the way to the sleazy motel, she said, the guys stopped off to buy a few cases of beer and a supply of rubbers. They quickly drank all the beer, and after a few guys fucked her they gave up on the rubbers. Roxy was the expert at gang bangs having enjoyed several. Tara said with a kiss that she soon matched her guy for guy. By the end of the night, she said, she was able to swallow the come of some guy, hardly missing a drop, while two other guys with huge cocks blasted hot come into her creamy love hole and her tight butt at the same time. I came like a geyser when she told me that. Tara came too, collapsing on top of me.

Tara slept until three o'clock Saturday afternoon. After taking a shower, she asked me if I was upset about what she had done. I told her that I was fine with it. With a kiss I added that as long as she had fun and she obviously had I was cool with it. Enjoy! Besides, she fucked my brains out like a real cock hungry slut when she got home, and how could I object to that? I massaged her breasts under her bathrobe and kissed her soft red lips, telling her not to worry. I told her that she could continue playing the slut every weekend night if she wanted to. I'd be happy to watch the kids while she was out having fun. All I asked was that she be my loving wife the rest of the time. Tara kissed me back and said that she'd start by going out again that night.

When she got dressed that evening Tara looked even hotter then she had the night before in a skin tight see through tank top and short skirt. Tara decided that if she wore panties she'd just lose them again, so she went without. Roxy was busy that night, so Tara called up some of the guys from the night before, telling them she wanted to get together again. They came to pick her up around nine that night and this time she said that she wouldn't be coming home until sometime Sunday afternoon.

Ever since then Tara's been having a blast. She lost some weight, making her look even better than ever. She looked so hot, in fact with her tight tummy and huge breasts that Roxy talked her into working with her as an exotic dancer Friday and Saturday nights. Since then my wife has had several lovers at once, fucking them during the week whenever she has an hour or two free. But she still loves big black cocks the most. Also Tara goes to black clubs after her shift is over to get her pussy filled the way she likes it. Sometimes she doesn't coming home until early Monday morning.

Six months ago Tara went completely wild. I actually took two weeks off work so that I could stay home with the kids while she went off to Honolulu with some of her black studs. She came home hot and horny as hell, pierced and tattooed. After that nothing was off limits she started working for this pimp who sets her up entertaining large groups of men at stag parties and bachelor bashes. Now she gets to fuck a whole gang of men several times a month, while making really good money at the same time. She really loves her profession, and as long as she's happy I'm happy. I don't mind sharing her hot body with so many men, because she still treats me like her husband the rest of the time, and usually she's never too tired to bang my brains out when she gets home. She says she'll slow down in a few years, when our two boys get a little older, but until then she really enjoys her wild double life.

And so do I.