All Comments on 'Tara: Wife & Whore'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
z00timez00timealmost 20 years ago
More slut dumb husband crap.

More slut dumb husband crap from an author who hides(check biography). I'll have to guess that you are some sort of a man hating sicko who could never be in a real loving relationship. Some day when your dirty, diseased cunt dries up and your crudy man friends won't touch you with a ten foot dildo, you will have many regrets I'm sure.

God help us all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tara rocks

Fine work here. Fast paced and full of sexy action.

Don't worry about zoo-goat's comments. Being in prison dampens everyone's spirits, one would think.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Alakazam!

The owner waves his magic black wand and "poof," another married white woman betrays her vows of marriage. Ho hum, another story about a white wife that fucks over her marriage vows for the standard erotic story black male.

"Oh, I still love my husband, but I must have sex with the black man. He is so much better."

What a crock of shit. She is just thinking with her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The Secret will Be out

When Blackie gives the slut a big belly with a little pickininny in it, or a dose of the clapp, syphillis,Climedia , or maybe even aids, hubby will find out rapidly about her dark side.

Esteban03Esteban03almost 20 years ago
Disgusted...

..by some of the comments. TQM has written a good, well paced piece of work which I enjoyed. If you don't like the subject don't get personal - the author deserves better - she has given of her time and herself for no personal gain. Your response is cheap and shoddy.

Keep up the good work TQM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Thank you

The Perfect Woman....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The "writer" deserves jack shit

It's a dumb story written poorly. If you like it you're a moron.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A real cumslut/whore

Well, she makes the grade a class A cumsucking slut/whore. Sure hope husband finds it out some way and catches her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Moron

One responder said if I liked it I was a moron. Well I liked it and the last time I yook an IQ test I scored 140.

wonder what his IQ is?

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
"Yook" your IQ test?

You must have failed the spelling portion of your test.

And to TQM: Your story was taken from a template. It contained all the standard cliches; innocent to slut-wife in three paragraphs, clueless husband (where does he think the extra money is coming from?), well-muscled black man with a giant cock, big balls of endless sperm and the ability to fuck way better than any husband's ability. Some readers, myself included, look for stories that break the "same old, same old" mold.

No matter what anyone says, even me, just keep on writing. It is your right.

nob2010nob2010almost 20 years ago
My View?

Firstly, this was written by a guy, not a girl!

Secondly, it was the biggest load of bollocks I have ever read!

Corny ideas, big black man with unfeasably large cock, stupid husband, etc etc!

Tired old wankers story! Give up writing mate!

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
A realy bad story,

don't give up your day job.

noone269noone269almost 20 years ago
Thanks for confirming my suspicions

I knew when I read the title that this story was going to be bad. It actually suprised me by being far worse, could you pack any more cliches into this story? Also, get a spell checker program, it would make your story slightly less painful to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
it got me hot....

sure it's packed with all kinds of cliches, but its a good story, a plausible scenario when a girl gets squeezed... know many and hired many, money is key, most girls will do anything for it, especially sex... how do you think we have so many escorts...? some even do it bareback... if she comes, more than once, enjoys it, she'll want more...

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
I have no complaints on the grammar...

I know there are those who are nit-picking on errors, prose and content, but much of this fantasy, please read though it. I worked in the post office for 15 years and try to read and understand college professor, generals and congressional persons writing and mis-spelled words, addresses and street names was a task. I love those who write and have the courage to write and take the critique or heat that comes an open page like this sight. Writers keep on writing.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
I have no complaints on the grammar...

I know there are those who are nit-picking on errors, prose and content, but much of this fantasy, please read though it. I worked in the post office for 15 years and try to read and understand college professor, generals and congressional persons writing and mis-spelled words, addresses and street names was a task. I love those who write and have the courage to write and take the critique or heat that comes an open page like this sight. Writers keep on writing.

tigertonytigertonyalmost 17 years ago
this is not a good story

this is fourth story ive read of this author, i havent cared for any of them. the characters are not realistic. at first i thought writer may be a woman. women usually dont make good cheating stories. but not i believe its a man, but a wimp of a man. he never says much about hubby, there is never any guilt. thats the only thing he is not doing, making a wimip out of the husband with his knowlege,

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AIDS STDS common sense?

I fuck around then go fuck the man i love, thereby exposing him, without his consent to all forms of STDS and HIV/AIDS. Proves I really love him, putting him in harm's way. She put herself there by choice. Her husband has no choice in her adultry, whoring, and risk taking. She is pure trash, if she loved her husband she would immediately have left him and divorced him, staying with her husband proves she really doesnt love him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This whore isnt married, where does that come from

If she had any decency and respect for the man in her relationship she would have told him goodbye before she became a whore. Now she has exposed him to the various risk whores face, diseases, physical injury, arrest, pregnancy, and finally drugs. Why ruin his life if she really cared for him? Someone said once the only question a man needs in such as case is: why does she hate me so much to harm me this way?

Fog_HornFog_Hornabout 14 years ago

This was a sexy story. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
...

You are a whore you should have never done this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
3 months later...

while I was at work, I was served with divorce papers. Attached to them was a short note:

"See you in court, bitch"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot

Very hot and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I don't really understand why people are pissed about this, it's a fictional story about some dude/chicks fantasy. Don't take it personal! Besides, if you don't like the theme, then why did you read it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sequel... this story definitely demand sequel.. awsomely writtem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If you were my wife

I would gladly let you get with your boss again.... Because you would be on your own from then on. I would never touch you again... nor speak to you, before or after the divorce.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
At least

At least she knows she is a worthless, cheating whore. When she gives birth to the little black bastard in nine months everyone will know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another boring same old shit. 1/5.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My only complaint is that she became a whore too easily, but once she started working in the massage parlor it was inevitable.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine2 months ago

Where did she learn to give massages and get her certificate to work in a massage parlor. She has to be licensed by the state. Oh wait. This kind of massage parlor doesn’t care about licensed masseuses. Oh well. Just a whore / prostitute.

Steelyblue1213Steelyblue1213about 1 month ago

I would love to be her husband so I could see her get blacked fuck. To see her belly swell with his baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous