Taraji and Sarah

Story Info
A posh bisexual woman has an experience she won't forget.
1.6k words
9.6k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jah7890
Jah7890
6 Followers

Taraji was a mixed race girl, black mum white dad (she identified as black) who grew up in Luton, attending a state school in Luton and being a bully in such a rough school she was sharp and street smart.

Taraji was always attracted to men but she became true to herself at 18 when she admitted to herself she was sexually attracted to women too, she ultimately wanted to settle down with a man and have children but she loved, for now her sexual encounters with women, she was always the dom and would never be a sub, on second thought she was sure her future husband would have no issue with her bringing women into bed for her and her husband to dominate, the raging bisexual she was.

She was short and broad for a woman, not too broad to put men off but broad enough to have helped her female relatives with luggage, etc. She had a tattoo sleeve down her right arm with a map of Africa and portraits of African people with the hashtags #Africa #Onelove, a nice tattoo to look at while receiving head from her female subs and slapping them until they were red in the face.

Sarah was a very tall white woman at exactly 6 ft tall, she was from a very posh background in Henley on Thames who couldn't even pronounce "years" but said "yahs" in her posh accent, she was 21 like Teraji but having been educated at a £100,000 a year private school was in a different world to Taraji.

Despite her posh background Sarah was also a raging bisexual, and she was the sub. She had been choked, whipped and had been spat at in her eyes by her female doms, some of them had also brought men into their sessions, while they were fucking Sarah with their erect penises doggy style her female dom had been slapping and choking her to both Sarah's and the men's arousal.

The day had arrived, Sarah had met Taraji on grindr, Sarah had split up with her boyfriend and wanted a fun time with another woman, Sarah felt crazy so before even meeting Taraji in person she had booked a 2 week holiday for them in Portugal in the Algarve.

Sarah saw Taraji and got excited, Taraji had beautiful skin, dreads and Sarah loved the way Taraji had a shaved line in both of her eyebrows.

"Taraji, so good to meet you." Sarah said hugging the short, broad woman.

"Uh hu.h" Taraji said, looking up at Sarah and noticing the cigarettes in her bag, she pointed at them and demanded "Give me a cigarette."

Sarah obliged and lit up the cigarette for Taraji, Taraji was a social girl but she knew how to play with the mind of these sub girls and it had worked a treat, while offended Sarah couldn't help her arousal and interest levels going up.

Sarah noticed that while smoking Taraji gave her that aggressive smokers stare, Sarah also noticed Taraji looking her up and down, checking her out.

"Damn!" Sarah thought, Taraji's aggressive attitude,stare and shaved lines eyebrows had made the leopard skin thong under her tight jeans wet.

While Taraji was smoking she was checking out Sarah, looking at her large breasts under her revealing top, her slim figure and she was sure she saw thong string going over her jeans, she liked the fact Sarah displayed her sexuality on her sleeve, with a pride bracelet alongside a bisexual symbol bracelet.

Taraji had finished with her cigarette "Shame there's not an ash tray around" she said. Before Sarah could even reply Taraji grabbed Sarah's chestnut hair with her broad tattooed arm, pulled her down to her own level and stubbed the cigarette out onto her tongue as hard as she could.

"Ahhhhh!" Katie screamed and jumped back in agony, "What the fuck are you doing you crazy psycho bitch?"

"Seeing how much of a good sub slut you are, now quit your bitchin and shut the fuck up."

Every emotion ran through Sarah's body, angry at the audacity to be thanked in such a manner when she had paid for the holiday, scared of what Taraji was capable of and honestly, arousal. "What the fuck is wrong with me." Sarah thought.

The airport and plane journey could not be any longer for Katie, she was honestly so excited to land and have a dirty fortnight with Taraji.

When they arrived they both planned to swim in the pool, "You ever watch Crocodile Dundee?" Sarah asked Taraji. "Yeah, why?" Taraji answered. "No reason, just changing into my swimsuit."

When Sarah came down in her swimsuit, Taraji understood why she asked, she wore a black one piece thong bikini exactly like the character Sue, Taraji's short self became filled with lust on seeing the long legged, tall woman glamorously showing off her ass in that bikini.

Taraji once again grabbed Sarah with her tattoo sleeve arm shoved her onto the sofa, got her over her knee and started slapping her thong clad butt cheeks, she was slapping with brute force, leaving red marks while Sarah was shouting with pleasure.

Taraji decided to change things, pointing straight in Sarah's face she said "You wait right there." "Yes mistress." Sarah replied.

Taraji came down wearing nothing but a black leather thong and black leather boots, holding a whip, she used the whip twice to let Sarah know what was happening, the first crack of the whip made Sarah so aroused she was sure Taraji could hear her heart thumping. The second use of the whip was careless from Taraji and it almost hit Sarah in the face, narrowly missing her right eye, Taraji was a rough and ready gal from a council estate so she didn't give a shit (she had done far worse things) and Sarah was too excited to care.

Taraji whipped Sarah's white ass as hard as she could and a massive welt appeared on her buttocks, Taraji whipped her again but Sarah cried "Mercy!" and so Taraji stopped.

Taraji put a dog leash on Sarah's neck, grabbed it and dragged her along on all fours, Sarah was wondering what was going on when they suddenly approached the bathroom, once again Taraji grabbed Sarah's hair with her strong tattooed arm, this time putting her head in the toilet and giving her a bogwash.

Taraji grabbed Sarah's now wet head and dragged her into the bedroom, throwing her onto the bed and started to remove Sarah's thong bikini, after she stretched Sarah's legs for a scissoring session, Sarah was shocked as Taraji removed her braid wig, it turns out Taraji had an African style women's bald head.

Taraji became amused as she had an unexpected surprise in the mirror, Sarah had a wing tribal tattoo on her back, Taraji was delighted too as she knew all good sub sluts had this sort of tattoo and it was a sure fire sign of sexual promiscuity, still, funny a posh woman should have such a tattoo.

The scissoring began with Taraji on top and enjoying the feel of Sarah's drenched vagina, Taraji was grabbing Sarah's neck and slapping her hard in the face, to the point she knew her face would look like a typical white person tomato tan.

After Taraji had finished the scissoring with Sarah, she asked Sarah "I take it you're a bum girl, yeah?"

Sarah flashed her a sweet, submissive smile and said "Yes I am."

The now stark naked Taraji got up and grabbed a strap on dildo from the bag, put it on, got behind Sarah whilst yanking her hair and rammed the attached strap on straight into Sarah's ass.

Sarah started screaming with pleasure, Taraji grabbed Sarah's head and shoved into the pillow whilst anally ploughing her, Sarah immediately began to bite into the pillow, muffling her screaming orgasm, tears of pleasure rolling down her cheeks.

After the anal session, Sarah looked up gasping intensely, she noticed Teraji had been grabbing her hair so hard over the sex sessions that it was visible to anyone some of her hair had been pulled out, she saw small lumps of it over the bed.

After the sessions the ladies began to chill, both putting on their thong bikinis, sunbathing topless while enjoying some fizz to celebrate the holiday.

Teraji later started the bbq and began cooking some African meat for them, Katie watched impressed at Taraji's strong hands handling the meat with such skill and precision.

As the evening got further on and more drinks were consumed, Taraji said "Sarah you're going to give me a blowie and while youre doing it I'm going to shave you bald."

Sarah at first refused, but after some persuasion and more drinks, she reluctantly agreed, Taraji knew she would and before even leaving on holiday had her hair clipper packed for the occasion.

Taraji led Sarah to the room and put her hand on Sarah's head and roughly shoved Sarah's gentle face onto her vagina, she loved the feeling of Sarah's tongue submissively licking out her vagina.

Whilst in the middle of the blowjob Taraji reached for the clipper, switched it on and using it with her tattoo sleeve arm began to put the clippers on Sarah's luscious long hair, watching it all fall out in huge lumps.

Once Sarah's head was as bald as hers, she forcefully shoved Sarah to look into the mirror and behold her new bald head, Sarah looked, gasped and put her hands over her mouth in shock.

"You'll learn to love it." Taraji said while laughing at the look on her face.

It was late into the evening now and Sarah was ready to sleep after the exciting and overwhelming day, she put her head on Tarajis right breast, Taraji began to dominantly caress her newly bald head and Sarah began to use her lips to caress Taraji's chest, she soon fell asleep excited about what other plans Taraji had for her and whether any would involve a well hung man ploughing the both of them.

Jah7890
Jah7890
6 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 2 years ago

Okay I give up, with people who think they have what it takes to be a writer, one of which you are certainly not, the use of commers, spelling and storyline are certainly not being used, get it proof read, or go back to just reading the stories you can't write a decent one for shit. Again no soul, no depth, just dribble

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another instruction manual from IKEA for a genderless author ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please have a friend, another writer, read this and offer some edits for you.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Favorite Yoga Instructor Nina gets special attention from her favorite yoga teacher.in Lesbian Sex
Subordinate in the Sheets Lesbian for lesbian by lesbian.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian Seductress Ch. 01: History Teacher Teenage seductress seduces her beautiful history teacher.in Lesbian Sex
One Night Stand Married woman seduced by mysterious woman at a conference.in Lesbian Sex
Cheater Gets the Trophy The trophy wife gets the benefits...in Lesbian Sex
More Stories