Tara's Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uh-oh
uh-oh
3,700 Followers

"He doesn't like condoms," Roy said, "Besides, they make breedings that much more difficult."

"Put on a condom!" Tara felt him lining himself up with her still-wet entrance despite her frail struggle.

"Looks like you're getting bare cock tonight, Tara," Roy laughed as he watched her look frantically over her shoulder.

"No," Tara felt him push in, "Nooo! Nuhhhh!" The man wasted no time in sinking deep into her and pounding hard and deep. Pleasure lanced through Tara's fears, but Roy fanned then back to life.

"Mmmm, can't resist that for long, can you? Getting barebacked by a big strong guy. I bet he's already filling your tight little pussy with sperm as we speak." Tara could feel her pussy getting even slicker, and his cock was pulsing as it plunged deep inside her.

"Make –make him pull ouuut!" Tara threw her head back and moaned aloud as her pussy spasmed along his length.

"Oh he will, Tara, but I think he'll be doing that after he's done filling you with spunk," The man tugged on her wild brunette hair, keeping Tara arched and moaning louder as he thrust even harder into her.

"I- I can't – Ahhh!" Tara arm's shook, his hard thrusts creaking the bed. Roy grabbed her shoulders, leaning in closer as he kept her steady.

"Can't get pregnant right now? You know better ..." Tara did know. It was in fact the most dangerous time in her cycle, the time when she was usually most cautious and the most easily aroused...

"D-don't-!"

"I bet you're even gonna feel it when he cums inside you, Tara! Every throb, every gush, deep inside where it belongs," The man fucking Tara picked up his pace. Tara screamed. She could feel the change in him, his cock pumping furiously into her and twitching madly. His heavy balls drew up, preparing their dangerous load.

Tara panicked, "NO! Don't cum in me – don't cum in me!! Please don't give me a, a – AHH!"

The man plowed into Tara's pussy then – her pleas only served to fuel the man's breeding drive. He filled the room with the sounds of his harsh grunting and the protests of the bed, topped off with Tara's cries. Tara could tell he was close – his bullish member pounded furiously into her depths, twitching harder and harder. He held her hips in a vice.

"Oooh, getting close are we?" Roy said, "Getting excited about getting inseminated, hmm?" Tara's flushed breasts shivered and heaved. Pussy juice ran down her legs. She couldn't catch her breath. Her pussy began to flutter as sperm-heavy balls threatened her with every stroke.

"Ahh god – No! Don't cum in meeeee!"

The man's constant grunting rose in pitch - then broke into a bellow. He slammed into her quivering pussy. Deep. And held. His member erupted inside her, belching its hot thick load into her depths.

Tara gave in. She couldn't help herself. Her body seized. Her pussy spasmed. And she felt his hard cock throbbing inside her. His balls lurched against her clit as he came, hot spurts of semen pouring into Tara's milking cunt. She felt every heavy twitch, every hot blast of cum ejaculating into her bare pink depths.

"AHHH!!" Tara arched her back and thrust herself back onto his cock – she came like a bitch in heat. Her whole body quaked at the sensation – the heat, the thickness, the dangerous wetness filling her vulnerable pussy to the brim.

Tara felt herself being bred – and she loved it. She loved the way he groaned and jerked his cock inside her, forcing her hips to stay still as he deposited the last of his load into her quavering pussy. Tara watched the other two stroking themselves through her post-orgasmic haze. They all desired her, she felt it all along. Now she felt it coating her womb...

All too soon, however, the man behind her stirred, and his softening cock slipped out of her gripping pussy. "Nooooo..." Tara mewled weakly and tried to push back onto him, her orgasm not quite finished, but it was too late – the man's flaccid cock slithered out of her and he moved aside.

Tara's legs gave out. She slid down to the bed, onto her belly. She was hyperventilating, her heart was racing from the threat. Tara could feel it - thick, warm cum spilled from her pussy, dripping onto her fresh sheets. From her pussy – her unprotected pussy. The horror of her insemination seized her.

"Oh God! He came in me! I - I have to do something!" Tara thought of leaping from them, to somehow get away from these men before the damage was done inside her all-too fertile belly. The warm semen seeped down her leg as she remained shivering on the bed. "I can't get pregnant from this!!"

"Where do you think you're going, Tara?" Tara had begun to pull herself across the bed – too weak from her orgasm to crawl. Roy laughed, as he just lightly grabbed her hips and her escape ceased. "I can feel you shivering still," he said, fingering her hips, "You must have enjoyed your very first insemination, huh?"

"Ughh... N-no... I got to... go..." Tara tried to creep away again, but he drug her back to the center of the bed like a wayward kitten.

"Go? Where?"

"Shower... must get... it out," she felt it inside her, sloshing about with her labored movements.

"That's not going to do you much good, not with the fun just getting underway and all..."

Tara looked back, realizing that two eager men hadn't yet had their 'fill'. She redoubled her efforts to squirm out of Roy's grip, but it was no use. Like a doll, Tara was flipped onto her back with legs splayed out. Roy stepped aside as the other moving man mounted her, plowing his stocky member along her creamy slit.

"Ugh, please!" Tara bucked her hips weakly, but the man wouldn't relent, "Don't! I don't want to get pregnant!!" She wailed, even as her pussy quivered along his shaft. It knew what it wanted.

Roy smirked, having stepped aside the bed to get a view of the second mounting. "You know Tara, as convincing as you sound right now, you sure don't show it when you're getting fucked," The man began to push the bulbous head of his cock into Tara's tight pussy. A moan escaped her lips before she could stop herself.

"See? You can't lie, Tara. You like it. You like how good it felt before, being bred from behind, having him cum deep inside you. Risking everything. You wanted it then, and you want it now – even more than before."

"AHH!" The man thrust into her. Deep. The thick viscous cum still coated her tight inner walls, and his hard cock packed the gooey semen inside her – stretching her and mixing that dangerously hot cum all at the same time. She had never felt anything like it before.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh..." She started to feel it again, that buildup inside, radiating from her hot pussy and up through her belly. Only it was quicker this time, with this new sensation roiling inside her receptive pussy. The brute atop her slammed harder and harder, quaking the bed and grunting like a wildman. He pounded Tara's hips into the mattress like a stake into the ground.

Tara, trapped between the man's thick arms and under his musky girth, could only wait for the inevitable. But she did not wait. Her hips bucked back, at first just a little. Then more. And more. Tara began to meet his thrusts halfway, relishing the impact, the pressure, the feeling of being overwhelmed by his power.

"I can't believe I'm getting fucked like this..." She gripped his arms, her pale hands small on him, bracing herself against his thrusts and her impending climax. She mewled and grunted, her little feminine noises eclipsed by his deep masculine grunts above her. Her tits shivered, their nipples erect and hard. Her pussy endured the deep impacts, softened by the dangerous cum being packed ever deeper inside her. And Tara had only a single thought:

"I can't believe I like this!"

Roy was right. She felt herself getting close again. She felt his arms tensing under her fingers, his thrusts becoming ridged and wild. His grunts became bellows, his balls slapping her sensitive cunt. Tara knew she made him wild. She knew her body was too much for him. She knew she was pushing him over the edge.

She knew it, and began to cum because of it.

"I-I'm cumm-AHHH!!" Tara arched her back and screamed as her orgasm crashed over her.

Tara felt his cock pulse – her clamping pussy felt strings of spunk shooting off deep into her, no doubt seeping into her womb. He rutted, gushing his hot spunk into her receptive hole, not pulling out, not caring about protection at all. And Tara wrapped her legs around him as her orgasmic cunt milked him for every drop.

Tara was still quivering and panting when the man finally pulled out of her. He left a trail of semen in his wake, clinging to her reddened and slimy pussy lips.

"Ohhhh god..." Tara groaned as her legs dropped from him, too exhausted to even lift them. Lying there she tried to catch her breath. Her pussy tingled from where the man had been slamming himself into her, and she felt she was burning despite all the sweat clinging to her naked body. Her pussy felt as though it was filled with liquid fire.

"Must be all their cum in me..." Tara thought, feeling it shifting and oozing as she ground herself into the bed.

----

Roy chuckled behind her. "Still haven't had enough, Tara? Looks like you want more inside you."

"I... uhhh..." Tara shivered as a dollop of sperm emerged from her fucked hole and drooled over her clit. "I can't... take anymore..."

"Oh, I'm going to make sure you can," He rolled the limp girl onto her belly. Cum sloshed heavily inside her. Roy spread her still-sensitive ass, looking at her fiery pussy. "Hmmm, yeah, you're pretty full aren't you? Must like the feeling of all that cum working its way inside you, huh?"

Tara stopped her grinding against the bed. It was dangerous for her to stay with cum soaking deeper and deeper into her too-fertile womb, but she didn't move. She couldn't move. Or rather, she wouldn't move. Nor reply to Roy.

"Not quite convinced about liking your breeding yet?" Roy asked. Tara felt him grip her waist and roll her over again. Now on her back, Tara saw the men looking down at her – two relaxed and satisfied, and one with burning eyes. "Just look at yourself, Tara."

She complied. With difficulty, Tara lifted her head and surveyed her splayed, tired body. Her breasts rose and fell with her deep breaths, her pink nipples jutted from her flushed breasts. Glistening sweat painted all across her chest and belly, and between her spread legs her mound's trimmed hair was matted with sweat and semen.

Tara didn't have to see her pussy to know it was utterly drenched with cum, or to know that her pussy lips were openly inviting more –Her desire surged between her legs, and she was getting hot again with Roy between her legs.

"He is right... I do want this..." Her eyes found Roy's, his regal cock held firm in his slow-stroking hand. Tara looked up into the eyes of the foreman she once despised, and spread her legs wider for him.

"Finally!" The foreman exclaimed, praising the helpless woman while grabbing her hips again, "Took you long enough to come around." He drug her towards him on the bed. With his knees he spread her legs further and planted his arms like stakes on either side. Tara breathed harder as her eyes followed him mounting her.

He stroked his great member down her mound, the precum trailing to her whitewashed pussy. He brushed his cock up and down her gooey slit – she moaned softly, heart pounding so fast in her chest, not from fear but from want.

The head of Roy's cock caught the entrance of her saturated pussy. The tip slipped in. With a gasp Tara gripped either side of his chest, her body forgetting how tired it was. He looked down on her, into her upturned eyes, and with a triumphant smirk he thrust himself completely in.

Tara's pussy already overflowed with cum. It had been slowly trickling down her ass ever since Roy turned her onto her back, though most had remained spreading inside her belly.

But as the foreman thrust himself into her, the sea of spunk inside her squelched and gushed out of her tight hole around his invading member that reached further than the others. There was no room for the other men's inferior cum. As he bottomed out inside her, their loads flooded over her pussy lips like an overfilled cup. He began pumping the remains of his competition out of Tara's saturated pussy in broad, filling strokes.

"Mmmmhh!" Tara tried to move her hips to meet his thrusts, but he was too strong – her rocking pussy was pinned to the bed every time he plowed into her. But the sensation was too much for Tara – the loud smucking and sucking slurping from her pussy, the sounds of his magnificent cock stunting its competitor's chances as their cum oozed hotly and uselessly down her pussy lips, made her moan like nothing before.

He was taking her for himself, Tara realized, this man mounting her so forcefully, his build dominating her small frame. He jutted his hips like a piston, a machine build for one purpose, the purpose now being fulfilled inside Tara's gripping, slopping cunt. The other men looked on as their leader took her body, and Tara looked into the fiery eyes that were taking her mind.

"Oh God Roy!" She cried with abandon, her heart fluttering, "Yes!" Tara bucked against him, but was pounded into the bed with a slam. Her clit screamed with delight.

He growled above her, grinding his pelvis into hers. He palmed one of Tara's heaving tits, fingers gripping her taut flesh that soon might swell with milk. He took her nipple between his fingers, tweaking and pulling the hard pink nub as if to illustrate this dangerous possibility to the squirming woman below him.

"Yes!" Tara arched her back, pressing her breasts into his possessing hand as much as she could. She gasped as he pinched the sensitive nub hard. It made Tara hot – hot to think that he was taking her body for that one purpose, to plant his seed deep and watch it grow...

"Ughhhh!" Tara didn't want to get pregnant, but she couldn't help herself – she was turned on by the idea of this man cumming deep inside her fertile cunt. Impregnating her. No – Breeding her.

Roy, face dripping with sweat from his hard beat, growled above her. "I'm gonna breed you tonight, Tara." It wasn't a question, Tara knew. It was a fact.

At that moment, Tara wouldn't resist herself any longer. They wouldn't let her plead or beg or escape – they all wanted her, so they all took her like Roy was taking her now. They took her like animals, like she was an animal. An animal in heat, an animal to breed. Tara knew that she was their plaything, their pet, their bitch in heat.

"Ahhh! Fuck me harder, Roy!" Tara screamed, as if her whole body had been waiting all night to say it, "Fucking breed me!!"

"RAAHH!" Roy moved faster than Tara could imagine – he pulled out of her sopping cunt and threw her onto her belly. In an instant he mounted her cunt from behind, slamming against her deliciously sore ass. Tara gasped lustily and tried to rise to her knees, but only got halfway there.

"Ah, ah, ah - AHH!" Tara couldn't get up – he held her down with his weight, his toned muscles working along her slick back as he fucked her faster and harder. Every thrust pushed her down, inch by inch, down till her belly ground into the silky sheets and her hips were pinned to the cum-soaked mattress.

His hot breath billowed into her ear and down her neck. His taunts were lost in his wolfish growls. He seized her wrists and held them in one hand pinned above her head. His chest pressed her hard, mashing her breasts into the silky sheets with every lunge. He even trapped her legs, having spread them apart to open her pussy up even further to his assault.

"Grahh! Scream for your breeding, Tara!" Roy barked.

"Oh god – oh god – ohhh go-AHHH!" Tara lifted her head from the bed in her cry, the only part of herself she could move.

Roy's teeth found her neck then, a beast claiming his mate. Tara went wild, her mind focused on nothing but the need to breed, to be bred by this powerful man, this Alpha among lesser men. He thrust ferociously, the smucking and quelching of his rival's cum being pumped out of Tara's hole filled the room, smacking her ass with his punishing blows. His body tensed along her back. His balls tightened. Tara screamed.

"Take me! BREED ME!!" Tara exploded with pleasure, her pussy closing like a vice around Roy's sunken member, holding him in as she came. He roared into her neck, biting down hard as he buried himself into her fertile cunt. He erupted inside her - a horde of virile sperm blasting against the gates of her womb. Tara's whole body quaked under his as she felt his thick sticky ropes lancing inside her, his heavy balls jerking against her as they injected their fertilizing load.

Tara flashed to images of cum splashing inside her womb, the other men's cum easily overwhelmed by his superior forces. They fought each other deep inside her womb, spiraling towards her great prize suspended within her warm depths. They surrounded her egg, the Alpha sperm easily covering its whole surface in a carpet of wriggling tails and pushing heads. Tara felt a twinge in her orgasmic belly as one of those sperm disappeared inside her fertile egg...

She was brought back to the moment feeling Roy thrust into her again, planting the last of his semen into the orgasmic girl. Tara's orgasm continued even as his ebbed, though he still rutted inside her, injecting his sperm deep in a pool against her pulsing cervix. Tara's vision ended there, her mind awash in a sea of pleasure as her pussy milked his cock till the last drops oozed into her bare pink depths.

Finally, Roy let up. Keeping his still-hard member planted deep inside her, he held all of his own cum deep within her quivering body while the other cum stained uselessly into Tara's sheets. He remained inside and atop her as her orgasm gave way to a completely satisfied afterglow growing in her chest and behind her eyes.

"Hmm hmm hmm..." Roy's deep humming vibrated against her back, "I think this one has made us proud, right boys?" They chuckled in agreement, and Tara could only let out a tired giggle, her head flopping down onto the bed. She was smiling ear to ear, exhilaration still running through her veins.

"So Tara," Roy said, kissing her neck gently where his teeth marked her as his own.

"Yes Roy?" She replied dreamily, looking forward to the sleep about to wash over her.

"Are you ready for your Second breeding?"

***

The sun peaked through the half-closed curtains of the bare bedroom, casting its rays over the prone and sweaty form of Tara half wrapped in a tangle of sheets. She slept soundly, reluctant to awaken from such peaceful dreams. Moving her legs across the mattress let her feel the cool moist patches where the night's activities had spilled over.

"Mmm, I remember now..." Tara cracked her eyes open. She hadn't installed a clock in the room yet, but judging from outside it was just past eight with the sun lighting up the normally quiet world. Sitting up she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as best she could.

"Ooooh, and I remember this very well..." She ran her hand down her naked front to her pussy where semen crusted on her still-moist lips and inner thighs, as well as just about everywhere else on her. Slipping a finger inside, she found some of it still moist. Tara smiled and put on one of her robes – "A shower can wait till later..."

What she didn't find were the movers. Their clothes were gone as well as any trace of their presence, save for the cum-stained bed and her heavily inseminated body. Her bare feet slapped along the hardwood floor as she stepped out of her room. She pulled the robe tightly around herself to guard against the cold.

uh-oh
uh-oh
3,700 Followers