Taras Cucumber Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back inside Xavier frantically released his grasp, ripping his hand from inside his boxers. Bracing himself against the couch with one arm, he gently slapped at his cock trying desperately to stave off his own orgasm. He stayed there, teetering on the brink for another five seconds before he finally won his battle, exhaling steadily. By this point all reason or inhibition had left him and Xavier hastily peeled the boxers from his body letting them fall to the floor. His eyes never leaving the beautiful blonde as he grasped his erection and began to pump slowly once more, timing his strokes with the movements of the cucumber.

Xaviers eyes bulged as he watched Tara adjusting her grip on the cucumber. Wrapping both hands around the thick base, she lined the bulbous head up with her dripping pussy. Then after pausing for a few short seconds Tara impaled herself in one swift movement. She let out a whimper as the cucumber bottomed out against the back wall of her vagina. The curved head massaging her G-spot perfectly.

What Xavier didn't realise was that far below them in the street, the redheaded woman had recovered from her post pussy licking rapture and decided that she wanted more. She had turned her back to her companion, spread her stance, lifted the hem of her dress and then bent forward bracing against the wall with her arms. Her glowing posterior clearly presented for her male counterpart and Tara high above. A small tuft of red hair was visible for a brief second before her lover stepped forward, partially obscuring Taras view. Tara had timed it so that the cucumber had penetrated her wet snatch at the exact same moment as the man below had fed his throbbing member to the horny redhead. Now as she watched them fucking she timed the thrusts of her cucumber with the slow pumping action of the man.

He had taken a handful of red hair in his fist, twisting it so that the redhead was forced to turn towards him, meeting his eye as she gave a small squeal with each rough thrust. Up above Tara gave a small grunt and then a whimper as the cucumber filled her like nothing ever had. Her small sounds coupled with the wet squelch of her pussy had Xavier once again on the brink of an orgasm. He screwed up his face, forcing himself to last as the night air was filled with the sounds of sex.

"Pump!"

"Squelch!"

"Ooooh!"

"Gnnn... Aaaah!"

"Pump!"

"Squelch!"

"Yeeeeessss!"

"Mmmmmgh!"

Collectively they picked up speed as they all steamed towards the same destination.

The man in the alley pumped feverishly, his hips a blur whilst the redhead babbled manically, rambling encouragement over her shoulder. Taras left hand came up to cover her mouth in an unsuccessful attempt to stifle her moans. With her right hand she pumped her pussy frantically as she careened towards another orgasm.

Inside Xavier pumped his rod as if his life depended on it. Doing everything in his power to keep from cumming.

They continued like this for another minute.

"Pump! Squelch! Fuck! Yes! Pump! Squelch! Harder! Oh god! Pump! Squelch! YES!!! Oooh! Oooh fuuuuucccckk!"

Tara was the first to succumb, with one final squelch the cucumber slammed home and stayed there as she arched her back and shrieked into her hand, failing in her attempts to muffle the sound.

"Eeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

Xavier watched transfixed as Taras bald snatch contracted and flexed around the cucumber causing a flood of moisture to erupt onto the chair in front of her. Taras legs shook and spasmed uncontrollably and her perky breasts thrust upwards towards the heavens.

That was the final piece of the puzzle for Xavier. Realising that he had not prepared for what was about to happen he hurriedly pushed the couch cushion forwards and directed his cock at the back of it. He gave a low groan as his semen spewed forth unloading rope after rope of hot cum down the back of the cushion.

Down in the alleyway the redhead had heard Tara shriek and she looked up towards the balcony, only able to see the beautiful young blondes face twisted in ecstasy. Realising they had a voyeur was the last little push she needed to reach the mountains summit. Her eyes closed, her back arched and her hands clawed wildly at the bricks. Her mouth opened and a wild animalistic cry filled the night air as she pressed back against her phallic invader.

"AAAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Her companion stopped pumping, gripping her hips and holding himself deep inside as the rhythmic contractions of her pussy milked the cum from his balls.

"Ooooooh! Fuck," he yelled into the night as his balls continued to empty.

The night air was suddenly quiet as all three parties were thrown into a silent, post orgasm reverie.

Xavier was the first to recover, as without any warning his dick suddenly handed all executive functions back to his brain. It felt like he'd been hit with a bucket of cold water and he stared guiltily from the slowly shrinking member in his hand to the cum stained cushion in front of him and then onto the beautiful blonde still reclining on the balcony.

His brain went into overload and his eyes settled on the cushion. In a panic he shoved it back into place, the cum stained back completely hidden.

"I'll sort that out next time I have the apartment to myself," he reasoned in his head.

Then hurriedly Xavier picked his boxers up off the floor and hastily departed for his bedroom.

Down in the alleyway the two lovers had also managed to rouse themselves from their post coital stupor. Sliding apart as they both staggered on unsteady legs. The red head pulled her dress back down and stepped unsteadily towards the edge of the alleyway, not bothering to retrieve her discarded panties. Her lover hurried behind her as he frantically tried to refasten his pants. They stopped at the edge of the street, peering around the corner guiltily. The street was empty and the redhead cast one last fleeting look up at their beautiful blonde voyeur before grasping her companions hand and heading quickly down the street towards the taxi rank.

Tara took the longest time to recover, reclining sensually, trapped in a post orgasmic trance, somewhere between nirvana and dreamland. The cucumber slid slowly from her vagina, landing on the the seat before rolling onto the floor of the balcony. Now cucumbers don't have emotions or faces but if this one did it would have had a rather smug look of self satisfaction plastered across its face. But alas it just lay their on the balcony like a regular old cucumber waiting to be retrieved.

It took another fifteen minutes before Tara could muster up the will to move, but finally she managed it. Rising unsteadily, she bent to pick up the cucumber and had to grab the railing to stop herself from falling. Grabbing her discarded nighty in her other hand Tara wobbled nakedly through the apartment not even caring or considering the fact that one of her roommates might be awake. In a drunken daze she walked to the kitchen and gently, with an almost reverent care, she wiped down the cucumber and placed it back in the bowl. Straightening, Tara meandered back across the room and down the hall. Closing her bedroom door behind her, she dropped her nighty onto the ground and face planted naked onto her bed. She was asleep before her head even hit the pillow.

Jason was the first one to wake the following morning. He awoke feeling perfectly rested and rejuvenated. He rolled over and checked the time on his bedside clock.

8:00am

Perfect. Enough time to make his slice before work.

Grinning to himself Jason reached over and turned off his white noise machine.

"That thing has gotta be about the best purchase I've ever made!" He mused to himself. "Ain't nothing ruining my recommended eight hours of sleep!"

By the time Tara and Xavier had risen bleary eyed from their slumber a couple of hours later, Jason had finished making his cucumber slice.

Tara and Xavier both sat at the bench drinking their morning coffees and trying to get the sleep from their eyes.

"Wow, you both look wrecked." Commented Jason. "Rough sleep?"

They both nodded in reply.

"It's too hot in this apartment," explained Tara.

"Yeah I had the most restless sleep," agreed Xavier.

Tara gave him a suspicious look but Xavier avoided her gaze, instead looking up at Jason.

"So how did the slice go?" Queried Xavier. "Have you finally perfected your Mums recipe?"

"I don't know," came Jasons reply, "I've been waiting for you guys before I try it."

"Well alright then, let's give it a go," said Xavier.

Jason grinned nervously. "Here we go."

He dished up three plates of slice and they each began to eat their piece.

"Mmgh, this is good stuff," said Tara speaking through a mouthful of slice. "I think this is definitely the best slice you've ever made." A look of mischief was in her eyes and she couldn't help the smug look that ran across her face as she realised they were all eating the cucumber she'd been fucking herself with last night.

"This is definitely the best one yet," chimed in Xavier. "This one just has a special extra flavour that the others just didn't have. Don't you agree Tara?"

Now it was Xavier's turn to wear the smug look upon his face as he stared at Tara.

Tara couldn't help blushing as he looked at her. Did he know? Had he seen her?

Her thoughts were interrupted as Jason put his knife and fork down dramatically. They both turned to look at him and he paused theatrically, building the suspense. Slowly Jason turned his gaze on Xavier.

"You're right!"

He paused almost stunned as he tried to comprehend the fact he had succeeded.

"This is it! It's perfect! I tastes exactly like Mums special cucumber slice!"

12