All Comments on 'Tara's Game'

by VerySpecificFetish

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Mpt122Mpt122almost 3 years ago

Absolutely LOVED this story. More like it please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At least as good as Your

previous stories.

Submisky35Submisky35almost 3 years ago

I usually quit reading a story as soon as I realize it's about aliens or animal creatures, but somehow, this one hooked me and I read it to the end. A bit tedious and repetitive at times, but nonetheless kept my attention. Of course the "gift" was a foregone conclusion but your descriptions of the chastity device, and of Cinder's reaction to finding it upon awakening were spot on. Well done, VerySpecificFetish.

AriFoxsmithAriFoxsmithalmost 3 years ago

Great to see that you're still active. I love your stories and it's an especially nice surprise that we're getting more works in the universe of The Maiden's Guard. The supernatural elements do a great job in enhancing the experience and I hope to read more from you in the future!

quelthiasquelthiasover 2 years ago

This was just the suffering I was looking for, gentle and very Sapphic. Love the female orgasm denial and quite preferred that it was nonconsensual. Would love to read more stories like this one. What a gem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm, lying, deceiving, lure through temptation, making contracts with unspecified consquences, what's the difference between an angel and a demon again? Now I'm curious what demon culture is like in this world

FandeborisFandeborisabout 2 years ago

Oh what a devilish story we weave, when an angel practices to deceive!

I felt sympathy for Cinder, I really did. A wonderful story, you should be proud.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous