Tara's Long Road Back From Tragedy Ch. 08

Story Info
Tara ends her journey.
3k words
4.64
13.2k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8- Tara Ends The long Road

Edited by angel love

Why could I not move on? I loved both Sir David and Karen and they both loved me. One could not ask for a better soul mate than Karen or a better Master than Sir David. They had already assured me that if Sir David became my master that he would treat Karen and I as equals. Karen had assured me that she would harbor no jealousy toward me and would gladly share Sir David, her Master, with me

Every thing a woman like me could ever want was there for the taking. The sex was great. The BDSM was wonderful with either or both of them. They both made me feel alive again. Sir David has the capacity to take care of both of us financially, emotionally, psychologically, and physically, and yet I can't seem to move on and do the logical thing.

Every time I would try to move on my mind would go back to the night I lost Master Carl and Monica. I knew their deaths had been partly my fault and I still carried that guilt. Every time I would try to move on my mind would take me back to that fateful night.

Although I had talked to Sir David and Karen about it, I still couldn't seem to move on. They had both told me that I should not blame myself for their deaths and they were right. It was the driver who killed them not me.

One night Sir David, Karen, and I were talking and I was pouring out my feelings about that night and how hard it was to move on even though I knew I should. We had never discussed all of the specifics of that night but Sir David decided to pry it out of me. So with Karen listening I began to relive that night as Sir David questioned me.

"Tara, tell me what happed that night."

"Well Sir, the three of us had a common checking account that we could all draw out of."

"So you could write checks and take money out?"

"Yes Sir."

"So what happened?"

"Well when we took money out we were supposed to write it down in the checkbook especially if we took cash out of the bank."

"Sounds logical. So I take it you took money out of the account?"

"Yes Sir to pay some bills."

"Did you write it down like you were supposed to?"

"No Sir. I just plain forgot."

"So than what happened?"

"Well Master Carl and Monica not knowing I had taken the money out both wrote checks thinking we had more money in the account."

"Let me guess a check bounced?"

"Well actually several ones bounced including ones that Master Carl had given to friends."

"Uh-oh, not good at all."

"No Sir. It was bad enough that we were overdrawn and got bank charges, but Master Carl was embarrassed in front of his friends. Both he and Monica would have to straighten out the mess I had created."

"Ok, so then what?"

"Well I knew I was in big trouble as Master Carl was quite angry with me, as was Monica."

"Go on."

"Master Carl told me I was going to be spanked by he and Monica that night."

"Did Master Carl spank you a lot?"

"No Sir and only when I deserved it, but when I deserved it I really got it good from him."

"Did he spank Monica as well?"

"Oh yes Sir, if she was bad, she got a good sound spanking as well."

"Why was Monica going to spank you that night also?"

"Well a lot of times when I was really bad, I would be spanked by him and by Monica."

"Would you spank Monica when she was bad?"

"Sometimes yes, when Master Carl thought she needed to be spanked by both of us."

"I assume you girls were a little easier on each other?"

"Oh no Sir. Master Carl insisted that when the other one was spanking one of us, that the one doing the spanking should really spank hard. He told us that if we didn't spank the other one hard that we would both get it from him and worse."

"Ok novel idea. I'll have to remember that. So go on with your story."

"Well Master Carl never spanked us when he was angry, so he and Monica went out for a ride and I never saw them again."

"So you never got spanked that night?"

"No Sir."

"There was no doubt you deserved it?"

"No Sir no doubt about it, I deserved a good one."

"So for the last three years you have carried the guilt that you should have been spanked that night and weren't?"

"Yes Sir."

"If Master Carl and Monica were here tonight what would happen?"

"I would be stripped naked, taken up to the bedroom and soundly spanked by both of them."

"Even though they loved you?"

"Yes Sir and it would be because they loved me."

"So even though it happened three years ago, you still believe you have a spanking coming from them?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well you have a real problem, don't you?"

"How so Sir?"

"Well you admit you should still be spanked right?"

"Yes Sir."

"They are not here right?"

"Yes Sir."

"You still carry that guilt and therefore can't move on?"

"I suppose so Sir."

"Well would you excuse Karen and me for a moment?"

"Yes Sir."

Sir David and Karen left the room briefly and left me to think. I began to think that perhaps that was one of the reasons I couldn't move on. I knew that I deserved to be spanked that night but it didn't happen. Whenever Master Carl spanked me, when it was over I was forgiven and the guilt was gone.

Sir David returned with Karen looking fairly stern. "Well Tara I have reached a decision in this matter."

"What do you mean Sir?"

"There is no doubt that you should be spanked for your foolishness when you were with Master Carl. It is also true you should be spanked for your own good so you can rid yourself of the guilt you have been carrying for so long. You also admitted that you should be spanked didn't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Tara, it is therefore my decision that you are going to be spanked tonight just like if Master Carl and Monica were here. Karen and I are going to strip you naked and then we are going to take you up to the bedroom and you are going to be soundly spanked by the both of us.

"But Sir.....?"

"There will be no buts about it young lady, you're going to be soundly spanked because you deserve it and if you rebel you will get it a lot worse. Do you understand young lady?"

"Yes Sir," I answered meekly. The sound of his commanding voice brought out the total submissive in me. I knew I deserved to be spanked and I knew in my heart that he was the right man to give it to me.

I didn't even think about it and went directly to him when he said, "Get over her Tara!" I stood before him humbly as he undressed me until I stood in front of him completely naked and ready to be spanked.

Whenever Master Carl and Monica spanked me, I was always spanked while completely naked, and they were also naked as well. Master Carl always believed that even though it was a strictly discipline spanking it should nonetheless be an intimate experience between Master and submissive. It was always a humiliating experience to be lying naked over his bare thighs squirming and wiggling and kicking my legs wildly as he spanked me. I could feel his naked body against my own naked body but there would be no gentle caresses or sex that night, just a good sound spanking.

Sir David and Karen obviously believed the same thing as they quickly undressed as well. Sir David took me by the hand and simply said, "Let's go Tara." Across the room, up the stairs and down the hallway we went toward the bedroom with Karen following right behind us.

I had been led to the bedroom by Master Carl and Monica several times to be spanked and I can assure you it was no fun. I felt so awful and humiliated. I had disappointed the ones who loved me the most and now they had to spank me for my own good. It was even worse when Master Carl had made love to me the night before then would have to spank me the next night. I knew I deserved to be spanked and that it was going to hurt but the hurt in my heart for disappointing them was much worse.

Even now as Sir David was leading me to the bedroom to be spanked by him, I felt the same way. We had made wonderful love last night but tonight I was going to be spanked by the man I love. Even though it had been three years since my transgression with Master Carl and Monica I still knew I deserved to be spanked.

We arrived at the bedroom, entered it, and Sir David shut the door. He pulled out the straight-backed chair and sat it in the middle of the floor facing the mirror on the wall, and then sat down on it. Reaching up he pulled my naked body down over his bare thighs as Karen watched. Karen had a different look on her face this time. Normally Karen had a sweet loving look but today it was more of a determined look. The same woman I had made love to, knew I deserved to be spanked and was actually quite eager to see me get it.

Sir David wasted no time and began to land smacks of his strong right hand all over my upturned bare behind. In no time at all my naked body began to squirm and wiggle bit it did me no good. Sir David held me firmly in place as he continued to smack my poor unprotected bare behind. As usual the chair he was sitting in faced the full-length mirror on the wall so I would see myself being spanked. It is hard to describe the feelings that go through you as you watch the man you love and who loves you spanking you quite soundly.

Sir David landed about 50 good smacks before he stopped and let me get up but only briefly. He switched places with Karen and down over the bare thighs of this sexy naked redhead went my naked body. We had made love together and became very close friends but it was now time for me to be spanked by her just like Monica had spanked me with Master Carl.

I looked in the mirror and I could see my naked body stretched over her bare thighs as she sat there in all her naked beauty. Beautiful and sexy as she was she still knew what she had to do, Her hand began to rise and fall landing quick smacks to me already red bare bottom. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. She might be sexy but she knows how to warm up a girls bare behind. My naked body was squirming and wiggling against hers. I closed my eyes and I could almost see Monica doing it to me and giving me the spanking I deserved.

Karen lay on about 50 smacks all over my quivering bare behind before she stopped and let me up. Sir David now sat down in the chair again. "Tara?" he asked looking into my yes, "would Master Carl have spanked you hard that night?"

"Yes Sir," I answered bowing my head.

"Would he have used the hairbrush on you?"

"Yes Sir, probably so." I knew he would have used his oak wooden back hairbrush on me, which he always did when I was being punished for doing stupid things.

"Well I will have to do it for him then."

Sir David pulled me down over his lap over his bare thighs and said, "Karen hand me the hairbrush please."

Karen handed Sir David the hairbrush and then he said to me simply, "Tara, on behalf of Master Carl you are about to get what he should have given you that night." Having said that his hairbrush began to rise and fall on my bare behind landing quick hard smacks as it did so.

I can hardly describe the feelings that enveloped my soul. I was finally receiving the spanking I deserved three years ago. The pent up guilt was now coming out as I sobbed uncontrollably. My feelings for Sir David were growing as well. He not only loved me but also fully understood the best way to rid myself of the guilt I had been carrying. So even though my naked body was squirming and wiggling and my legs kicking wildly trying to avoid the smacks of his hairbrush I knew I was right where I belonged. Karen looked on approvingly knowing that what was happening was best for me. Sir David spanked me long and hard until I could no longer move from exhaustion.

Once he was done I actually felt a lot better inside knowing I had received the spanking I deserved. Sir David let me up and he and Karen both kissed and hugged me reassuring me of their love.

I went home that evening feeling a lot better about myself although with a very red bottom. I went to retired to my big lonely bed and tossed and turned for a few hours thinking about the life I had lived with Master Carl and Monica. Every time I would think about them; however, my mind would turn to Sir David and Karen. I knew in my heart that the past life with Master Carl and Monica was over and it was time to move on.

I drifted off to sleep finally and began to dream. In my dream Master Carl and Monica were with me in a beautiful garden setting. Their images were kind of fuzzy as if in a cloud. In the distance I could see Sir David and Karen walking toward us. Master Carl spoke to Sir David.

"Sir David I know you are an honorable man and you love my Tara so much."

"Yes Master Carl I do."

"Karen Loves Tara as well?"

"Yes she does, very much so."

"I know she loves the both of you as well."

"We believe so Master Carl."

"Well Sir David, as you know we loved Tara with all our hearts but we cannot care for her anymore. It is time for her to move on and give no more. She is so special we would like for you to be her Master with our blessing."

"We would like that Master Carl but as you know it must be her choice." "How true, how true."

Master Carl then spoke to me. "Tara my love, Monica and I loved you so much but it is time to move. You will always be a part of us but it is time to go.

I began to cry but knowing the truth of what he was saying. "I will always love you and Monica," I sobbed.

"I know my dear and we will always treasure your love but trust me it would break our hearts to see you held back in your life. You have two wonderful people who love you and you love them. So for our sakes please move on."

"Yes Sir," I cried.

Master Carl and Monica put my hands in the hands of Sir David and Karen, kissed me goodbye and off they went. Sir David and Karen both hugged me tightly, understanding fully my emotions.

I woke up with feelings of gratitude in my heart. Most women would love to have a relationship of love like I had with Master Carl and Monica. I had not only the pleasure of that but now also had two other people who loved me and whom I loved as well.

It was still only 11:00 at night and I looked over to see if Sir David and Karen were still awake. The lights were on so I put on my housecoat and went over.

Karen greeted me at the door warmly and we went into the living room where Sir David sat.

"Good evening Tara," he said warmly. What brings you here this late?"

I went and knelt before him. "Sir if you will still take me, I want to give myself to you."

"What do you mean Tara?"

"I want you to be my Master Sir."

He took my chin in his strong hands and looked me in the eyes. "Are you sure Tara?"

"Yes Sir, I am sure."

"Tara I am so happy for the three of us and I gladly accept your submission. From this day forward you will call me Master."

"Yes Master," I answered crying tears of joy.

Master David let me get up and both he and Karen hugged and kissed me. Karen was crying as much as I was.

Master David took both Karen and I by the hand and said, "Lets go my pets." Up the stairs we went to the bedroom. Master David undressed me and then had me undress both he and Karen.

"Tonight my dear Tara you shall have the place of honor in the bed between us as we welcome you to us forever."

"Thank you Master," I sad my heart filled with joy.

I lay down in the center of the bed and in a final act of submission spread my hands above my head and opened my legs to them Master David lay on one side and Karen on the other and began to make sweet wonderful love to me as I gave myself to them completely. My journey was now complete.