Tara's Party Fantasy

Story Info
Masturbating at a party takes an interesting turn.
1k words
3.82
11.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara is a single, 5'3, petite blonde with bluey grey eyes, who enjoys sitting and contemplating her fantasies and masturbating, even at a party.

Tara enjoyed going to a house party with her friends occasionally and getting drunk. While drunk, she becomes flirty and very horny. She took herself off to the toilet at this particular party to masturbate in private.

"I'd love an 8" cock pounding in to me. I want a threesome with double penetration and a hot orgy with cocks in my arse, pussy and my mouth. Fucking hell..."

She closed her eyes while she thought and imagined the hot scenes. Her right hand slid down to her hot, soaking wet pussy and her left cupped her 32D breast, tweaking her nipple. When she opened her eyes, she realised there was someone trying to get in to the toilet and knocking on the door pretty loudly. She quickly pulled her pants and tights up, flushed the toilet and washed her hands. She bashfully opened the door and said sorry to her best friend who looked at her with a raised eyebrow, then raced in to the toilet. She went back to the party and grabbed another drink.

Her best friend Al came over to her not 5 minutes later and whispered in her ear "I know what you were doing in there. Did you finish?"

She looked at him and stammered "what do you mean?"

Al pulled her to the hallway and said "I know you were finger fucking your hot pussy. I just wanted to make sure you finished yourself off the way you deserve? I presume you haven't from the look on your beautiful face". With a wink he turned and walked away.

She felt flustered and went back to get her drink she'd abandoned on the table. Later, she saw Al cosying up to one of her girlfriends' plus one's she'd brought with her and felt a sudden and unexpected pang of jealousy. He looked up and Tara quickly looked away and sat with another of her girls. Al came over a few moments later and sat on the arm of Tara's chair, his thigh gently resting on her arm. She leaned back whilst listening to her friend and casually laid her arm along his thigh and a hand on his knee. Al gently played with Tara's hair at her neck and shifted his position a little to be more comfortable. When she turned to him to smile, she noticed a bulge in his trousers and instead of smiling, raised an eyebrow and bit her lip and looking pointedly at it.

She smiled and whispered, "I need some help too"

He got up and left. After a couple of minutes not focusing on the conversation, she got up and distractedly looked around and wondered off pretending not to think about how good his cock would be and how much she'd love to suck his hard length. In the end, she went upstairs and saw a door slightly ajar. She popped her head around the door and saw Al lying on the bed, eyes closed, stroking himself through his trousers.

Tara pulled her head back and thought "what am I doing? He's my best friend, I can't do this to our friendship... but he did invite it..."

She peaked back around the door and found Al looking right at her and stroking himself harder. "Please join me..." he managed.

Tara was unable to stop her legs from walking in to the room, climbing on to the bed and unbuttoning his trousers.

Whilst looking at his underwear, she said "are you sure?"

He replied "god yes. I need you".

Tara looked in to his eyes as he sat up and kissed her hard. A fire started in the pit of her stomach and spread easily to her pussy, instantly making her hot and wet. She broke the kiss and focused on taking his underwear off. Tara gasped as his 7" cock sprung from his boxers and instantly placed her hand on it, to which it twitched, and Al groaned. That was it; Tara was intoxicated by that groan and the cock in front of her which she stroked up then down and then took in to her mouth, savouring the feel of the hardness, the taste and feeling of exhilaration and goodness it gave her. She felt his hand on her back. She looked up, took off her tights and underwear and turned to place herself on top of him he squeezed her butt cheeks and buried his face within her pussy. A moan escaped her, and she forgot she was at a party and devoured his cock while he licked her juices and penetrated her with his tongue. Al occasionally would put his thumb in in her arse and seemed to take pleasure in her moans. She cupped his balls and massaged them gently while she sucked his cock. He grunted once, twice and shoved 2 fingers inside her while he lay his head back to enjoy the sensations. He pumped his fingers in and out of Tara who started to rock backwards and forwards to get his fingers deeper, to feel more. She moaned over Al's dick which was too much for him as he came hard in to her eager mouth. She swallowed all of the cum she could and savoured licking the last of it off his twitching cock while he wildly plunged his fingers in and out of her. It wasn't long before she came and licked his fingers and lapped the rest of it up.

Struggling for breath, they sat up and redressed in silence.

"God that was so good... I want more, so much more but we're drunk, and I want you to fuck me when you need me," Al finally said.

He walked out and Tara sat breathlessly. She composed herself and redid her hair then walked out to her best friend who had her arms folded and a smug look on her face.

"Don't ask" Tara said and bashfully brushed passed her.

Her friend grabbed her arm and said, "next time, let me join in" and winked before re-joining the party.