Tara's Story from the Private Life

Story Info
Tara and Tom's story continues in part two of their story.
5.7k words
3.5
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Private Life of an Erotic Dancers

Tara's Story Part Two

By Star Evens

Tara was startled awake, she fell asleep, Tom was sleeping next to her. She thought fuck, we are in my room. It was 4:00 A.M. She didn't want to be here when Tom woke up. She was unsure if she should tell him that she was the woman he fucked at Club S. If she was honest with herself she had a great time with him on their date last night and the sex was great. He wasn't trying to dominate and make her submit. Last night they both took turns being dominant, but it wasn't a power struggle. Tara had forgotten for a moment that she was not planning on fucking or dating Tom again. She decided to try and go back to sleep and hopefully, he would be gone before she woke up again.

Four hours later Tom woke up, Tara was still sleeping. Tom pulled her into his arms and whispered "Dutchess, are you awake?" Tom realized his mistake before she shot out of bed.

Tara was still sleepy, but she heard that name Tom had called during their time together at Club S. With anger-filled eyes she said, "You knew it was me the whole time. I guess you felt it was your job to put me in my place for all of mankind. Never mind it doesn't matter get dressed and get the fuck out of my room. Now Tom!"

Tom didn't know what to do. He knew he fucked up, but he also knew that Tara wouldn't be able to talk calmly right now. So, he put his clothes on and moved toward Tara, and said, "Dutchess, we are going to have a conversation about our situation. Not right now, but soon. I am doing what you asked because I know you are upset and won't see past your anger right now."

Tara pushed him out of her space and said through clenched teeth, "Get the fuck out of my sight, you served your purpose." She turned and walked into the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later and Tom was gone. For the first time in her life, Tara cried, over a man she had fucked. It was a quick cry once she convinced herself that Tom was like any other man she took to her bed. She would find a distraction.

Throughout the day Tara experienced something else she had never done before. She couldn't remove the images of Tom and how good they were together. Not just the sex but how they danced together like they had been partners forever. She struggled to hold on to the rage she felt when she realized he knew who she was at the sex club the whole time. She kept telling herself how deceitful, sneaky, and unfair, his behavior was. From Tara's perspective, the night at Club S his motivation was to put Tara in her place by making her submit to him. Even though she could admit she enjoyed some aspects of that evening. He should have told her before their date that he knew who he had shared a scene with at Club S. They could have been friends.

Tara decided she needed to get out of this hotel room and go to the pool. Her life wasn't colored by rose-tinted glasses. Going up while traveling the world was tough to navigate for a teenage girl without a mother. Her Dad was a great dad, always making time for both her and Gage despite his reputation of being a player with the ladies. Dad had many lady friends.

As Tara walked into the pool area she noticed it wasn't empty. Two older ladies were having cocktails under a big umbrella. One of the ladies looked really familiar. Tara took a lounge chair three seats away from them. One of the ladies said, "Tara darling is that you?"

Tara knew that voice with a slight Irish brogue, she turned, smiled, and said, "Guilty, it's me. Kat how are you doing and what are you doing here?"

Kat and the other lady chuckled, "We went to the swing dancing event they had last night and decided to book a room for the night so we could take advantage of this beautiful pool that no one uses."

The other lady finally spoke with a friendly voice and said, "My sister has no manners I'm MJ, and I know you are Miles's daughter and Gage's sister."

Tara smiled back at her and replied, "Yep that's who I am."

Kat asked, "Why don't you move closer to us, you'll still be in the sun? I have all kinds of questions about that handsome man you were dancing with, MJ got both dances with her new camera phone."

Tara held back her anger it wasn't Kat or MJ's fault that Tom was an asshole. Tara replied, "That was Tom. We had dinner and we went dancing. It was fun but you know my reputation, Kat. I'm sure my dad has told you how he thinks he fucked his kids up by not settling down with a wife who could be the mother that was missing from their lives." Tara was curious to see the reaction Kat would have. Her dad was quite the ladies' man until a year ago he ran into Kat who happened to be an old flame from his youth. Her dad and Kat started dating and were now looking for a place for them to move into together. Kat wasn't interested in marriage; at her age, she didn't see the point of it.

Kat and MJ looked at each other and chuckled as Kat replied, "Yes he has, and I told him that he raised two well-adjusted children who are educated, smart, kind, honest, and caring, adults. Who happened to have a high appreciation for the opposite sex." She took a sip of her cocktail and continued, 'I also told him there is nothing wrong with you or your brother. Plus, I know for a fact that most of the men who claimed to share your bed are lying. If you were fucking that many guys you wouldn't be doing anything else."

MJ and Tara busted out laughing. Tara had tears running down her face. When MJ got control of her laughter she said, "Kat why don't you tell us what you really think?" Which made Tara laugh even more.

While Tara was trying to get her own laughter under control a cocktail server walked up to her and handed her a glass of Mimosa. Tara questioningly said, "I haven't ordered anything yet."

The server replied, 'A gentleman in the bar sent the drink. In fact, he said, "Anything you order is to go on his tab." Tara took the drink and told the server to thank the man.

Tara was pretty sure she knew who the gentleman in question was, Tom. Who was most likely thinking if got a couple of drinks in her she would be more open to speaking with him. Tara thought good fucking luck with that asshole.

Tara turned her attention back to the ladies who were staring at her. With a very serious tone, she asked, "Can I tell you a story?" I think you are both open-minded ladies, who don't buy into the whole slut shaming bullshit that frigid women like to do."

MJ looked at her sister and said, "I can see why you like her. She's blunt. I like it." They both looked at Tara and said, "Tell us a story, darling."

Tara relayed the whole Tom situation out. From their first encounter when he walked her to her car, the scene at Club S, and the date last night. She why she felt the way she did and what she assumed his motivation or reason by his actions.

Kat and MJ listened to Tara letting her get it all out, and Tara noticed she had tears running down her face as she spoke. She wiped her face and in a bitchy voice said, 'What the fuck is happening to me I don't cry over cock it's cock for fuck sake."

MJ smiled at Tara and replied, "Tom's behavior towards you was not how most men behave towards you. I think Tom truly believed he would find a unicorn when he met you in person, but instead, he found out that everything he had heard about you was true. In other words, he thought a woman like you couldn't be real, but he discovered you were real. And like most men when they find themselves to be wrong didn't know how to act."

Kat said, 'If he would have been honest with you would you have gone on the date with him?"

Tara thought about that for a minute and replied, "I would like to think I would have gone out with him, but I really can't say 100 percent I would have." Tara noticed the server approaching with three Mimosa's, one for each of them. The server explained again the drinks were from the same man in the bar.

The ladies were halfway through their cocktails when Tom made his way towards them. Tara's poker face went up quickly, as she remained relaxed on her lounge. Tom politely asked, "Hey Tara, who are these lovely ladies you are spending the day with.?

Tara kept her tone friendly and replied, "This is Kat my dad's girlfriend, and this is MJ her sister. FYI they are Shane Braden's younger sisters." Tara looked to the ladies and continued, "This is Tom he is the new head of security for all the clubs under the company umbrella, Gage is his boss."

Both ladies replied, "Nice to meet you." MJ added, "We saw you last night when you were dancing with the lovely Tara."

Tara rolled her eyes at MJ. Who stuck her tongue out in response to the eye roll. Tom responded, "I had a great time with the lovely Tara." He then looked at Tara and asked, "Do you think I could speak to you later if you're not busy?"

Tara stood up and excused herself and walked Tom back towards the bar and curtly replied, "Why the fuck would I want to do that? You knew who I was both time we fucked. So, you shouldn't be surprised that it is not going to happen again. What do we have to talk about?" Tara knew she was acting like a royal bitch, something she rarely felt the need to be. But this man's action left her no choice. If he had any clue about the storm of emotions he caused to stir in her he would take advantage of it.

Tom tried not to wince at her words as they left their marks. He quietly replied, "I'm sorry. At Club S I thought you were fucking with me, and I thought the second I told you to strip you would have used your safe word and walked out of the room, but you didn't. I shouldn't have let my desire to be inside you take control that night. I really thought you would use your safe word. But you never did. When I ran into you here, I didn't want to bring up the scene at the sex club, because I didn't want to be slapped again and I wanted you again but under different terms. Last night on our date, I couldn't tell you how many times I almost accidentally called you Dutchess. My plan was to tell you everything first thing this morning. But I had my guard down and I called you Dutchess. I think we've made progress; you haven't slapped me, yet."

Tara tried to hide the smirk on her face, but Tom saw it, when she replied, "Well since you got all that off your chest I guess we won't need to speak later." And she turned and walked away.

As Tom watched her walk away, he said, "Dutchess we will be speaking again."

Tara made her way back to Kat and MJ. When MJ said, "I don't know if Kat has told you about us. But we have a sense of sorts and see things others don't or can't see. And I can say with certainty things with you and that man are far from done."

Kat chimed in, "That's a fact. Your dad refers to our gifts as woo-woo shit." The sisters laughed at that.

Tara finished up her drink, looked at both ladies, and with a shy smile said, "Really is that what you see? I would never share this with Tom but before it went to shit, I was feeling things I never felt for any man before. Like sparks and tingles from his touch. When we danced I felt a connection with him. I know I will feel better once I find a new interest."

Kat with concern in her voice said, "Don't let Tom see you with a new interest, that man has it bad for you." The ladies finished their drinks and gave Tara hugs saying their goodbyes. They both had dates to get ready for.

Tara teasingly said, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" which caused both ladies to cackle with laughter.

Tara decided to relax in the pool for a bit. She grabbed one of the water lounge chairs tossed it into the pool and jumped in. She hopped on it gracefully and enjoyed the sun. When she became too warm she would roll off into the water.

Tara wanted to forget about Tom, she could understand why she couldn't push all thoughts of him aside like all her past lovers. A man had never haunted her thoughts before. Why this man? She was also concerned about the woo-woo shit the ladies told her. Tara never thought she would want more from a man and if she did it certainly wouldn't be Tom.

When Tara went back to her room, she couldn't understand what she was seeing at first. She checked the numbers by the door to make sure she was in the right room. There were vases flowers everywhere, Roses, Daisy, Carnations, Orchids, Lilies, Wildflowers, and a few she didn't know the names of. Each arrangement had a card attached with a number on it.

Tara opened the card with the number one on it had one word on it-

Dutchess. She opened card 2 and it had one letter written on it. Tara tore open all the cards and arranged them on the table. They read-

Dutchess, I don't give up so easily. XOXO Tom.

As Tara read the words over and over again, something deep inside her stirred and she fought it.

Not wanting the flowers to go to waste, she made a call to a friend at the city hospital to let her know some flowers would be dropped. Her friend would make sure they were given to the patients who needed a gift to brighten their day. She kept the wildflowers for herself.

Tom was curious when he saw Tara following out delivery guys who were carrying the flowers he sent her. Once she was back in the hotel he asked the guys where they were going with the flowers. He was told some lady donated the flowers to the hospice unit at the city hospital. Tom knew Tara wasn't the self-centered woman he originally thought, but her depth of kindness wasn't something he was expecting. She had been nothing but surprises, proving again and again how wrong he was and that unicorns did exist.

Tara went back to her apartment and spent the next two weeks working in the burbs. Instead of driving back to the city she stayed with Jasmine, Amber's sister. Since Amber was in L.A. with Kane, Jasmine had an extra room. Tara spent those two weeks letting go of all the emotions Tom had stirred up in her. She hadn't talked to her brother or dad; she just sent them texts saying she was staying in the burbs and would let them know once she was back in the city.

Friday night Jasmine said, "Let's go to the city after work. We could go dancing and get lost in the music. Have a few drinks. Maybe find a Mr. Right or Ms. Right now, and blow their minds."

Tara smiled and replied, "That's a great idea. Are you riding with me to the city or driving your own car?"

Jasmine answered, "I'll ride with you and take the train back home."

The two beauties enter Club 3 Levels and men take notice. They both have been in the full-page colored ads for The Pink Kitty, but even men who have seen the ads, are struck by their beauty.

Tara with her bright green eyes and auburn waves that fall past her shoulders. Her creamy complexion, long legs, round ass, and full breast are every man's dream.

Jasmine equal in beauty has raven hair that falls in waves that frame her face and fall down her back. She is all curves and softness. Her dark earthy green eyes and golden tan skin.

The ladies make their way to the 3rd level, push through the crowd, and reach the bar. Tara orders two shots of top-shelf tequila. They clink their glasses and down their shots. The bartender brings the ladies two bottled waters, and they head to the dance floor.

Their bodies move as one with the music, each with their own style of dance. It doesn't take long before men start to move in trying to get their attention. Both ladies are pros at using body language, and facial expressions to keep the men at a distance.

Jasmine likes both men and women, but she hasn't planned about what flavor she would like tonight. Tara just wants a distraction, but she does have a type. They continued to dance when Tara felt someone was watching. Jasmine finds him first. A giant of a man his eyes locked on Tara like he wants to devour her. He has dark skin, and muscles everywhere. His eyes are grey his lips full and his jaw strong. He slams his drink and makes his way toward Tara.

Tara lets this man dance close to her but makes sure there is space between them. Despite the man's size, he moves smoothly on the dance floor. After about three songs the man grabbed Tara's hand and pulled her toward the outdoor balcony, where the music is not as loud and the bar less crowded.

Once they reach the bar Tara pulled her hand free and orders her usual tequila shot. The man with her looked at the bartender and ordered the same shot. He turned to Tara and said, "My name is Brett, you look familiar what's your name?"

Tara replied, "I'm Tara, is this your first time at the club."

Brett smiled and answered, "It's my first time at the club, as well as the state. I'm from Texas and my work brought me here. I can't seem to place where I've seen you before. Where are you from?'

Tara gave him a flirty smirk and said, "I live in the city, but I was born in New York but never lived there. What kind of work do you do?"

Brett returned her flirty smile and replied, "I'm an MMA fighter and I am here for a series of fights as well as a documentary about MMA Fighters that's being filmed here in the city. What do you do for work?"

Tara doesn't like stereotypes put on her, so she doesn't put one on him. Tara responded, "I'm a dancer at a club in the burbs. I also handle my dad's PR with the media."

Brett looked interested and asked, 'Who is your father?"

Tara hates this once she reveals who her father is, he will know why she looks familiar. She ordered another shot and replied, 'My dad is Miles Conner."

Brett recovered quickly from his shock and responded, "That means you are Tara Conner, no wonder you looked familiar. You have been in the media since you were old enough to walk. Growing up my younger sisters wanted to be you." He took a breath and continued, "I didn't think a woman like you would be so laid back. Or talk to a guy like me."

Tara dislikes the assumptions people make about her, she curtly said, 'What type of guy are you? Are you cruel, do you abuse the weak? Are you a liar and or a thief?"

Brett felt he had misspoken, and said, "No, I just meant I'm a middle-class guy. Not wealthy like you and your family."

Tara knows her father's history and has a pretty good understanding of who her mother was. She took a deep breath, and with a stern voice, she replied, "My father grew up on the streets of Ireland he fought his way out and up. My mother was a fling and came from money. She was a widow and didn't want a child to destroy her way of life. She agreed to have me in seclusion and gave all parental rights to my father. I have never met her. Gage was half dead when my dad finally found him. His family were rough cruel people. My dad was full of rage when he found out that he had a son in Ireland who was ten years old. That rage continued for two years until we located Gage. That's when I felt our family was complete. Gage is a few months older than me, but the media called us the Connor twins." Realizing Tara has gotten off topic she said, 'Sorry I get on my soapbox, and I go off topic. My point is that despite what you saw in the media my family and I are very laid back and unpretentious. However, in ballrooms all over the world, I learned what masks to wear and where to wear those masks. These days I get to be me and can tell the media to go fuck themselves. My brother started working the second we settled here, and I did as well. Don't make assumptions about people you don't know."

Gage interrupted his sister's rant, with amusement in his voice said, "I see you got her Irish up. I'm Gage her brother, and you are Brett Duffy, an up-and-coming MMA fighter. Tara go easy on this guy he needs to be in top fighting form. He has 5 matches to win over the next few months before he can fight the champ."

Tara is slightly amused by how Brett didn't mention he was somewhat famous in his own circles she replied, 'He mentioned he was a fighter, but he didn't give full disclosure. I was just explaining to him our wealth doesn't really define us. You are a manager of a bar, and I'm a burlesque dancer, that defines us more than our trust funds." Tara was frustrated and just wanted to lose herself in some hot sex. She excused herself and walked away from the two men.

12