Tara's Story from the Private Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made her way to one of the private VIP rooms. She needed a moment to clear her head. Tom's treatment of her has made her fuse shorter. Tara's biggest flaw maybe her only flaw was her temper. Over the years her fuse had become longer, but Tom had left her raw, and her fuse had shortened. Once in a private room, she poured another shot. She should have a buzz, but the adrenaline overrode the tequila. She was pouring her 2nd shot when the door opened, and Tom walked in.

Tom spoke before she could, his voice was serious and determined, "Dutchess, you will talk to me. You won't be walking away until will figure something out that we can't both live with."

Tara felt a swarm of emotions engulf her and she lashed out, "Fuck off Tom. You don't make demands on me. You were dishonest with me. We fucked it was fun until I understood the type of man you are."

Tom questioningly asked, "And what kind of man is that?"

Tara didn't miss a beat when she replied, "The kind that likes to make women feel small. You feel more powerful when a woman is unsure of herself. You make assumptions about women you haven't even met, and when you find out you are wrong, you try to put those women into situations where your assumptions might become facts. But the thing I hate about you the most is the fact that I liked the guy you pretended to be." Tara stopped her rant because she didn't mean to say that last part.

Tom had that sexy smirk on his face, and said, "Dutchess did you just say you liked me? I didn't pretend anything. Things got out of hand at Club S. My lust for you took control and the one thing that could have stopped me was your safe word, which you were too fucking stubborn to use." Tom pulled Tara into his arms and claimed her mouth in a demanding kiss. Tara tried not to respond to him but something deep inside her overrode her anger. Her lips parted and deepened the kiss. His hands grabbed her hips pulling her closer, he moved his lips away and brought them to her neck. He licked and nipped at her neck, causing Tara to let out a soft moan. He whispered in her ear, "Dutchess I can't stop thinking about you. How it feels when I'm inside you, how your body responds to mine."

Tara didn't say a word, Tom could see the smoldering lust in her eyes. He lifted her tank top over her head and let it fall to the floor. He pushed her skirt to her feet and Tara stepped out of it. Leaving her in her heels and thong panties. Tom pulled her against his chest, lifted her face to his, and roughly kissed her swollen lips. Tom broke the kiss and slowly makes his way down Tara's body. He stopped at her full breast and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Tara's breath hitched as she quietly moaned. Tom released her nipple and lightly caressed the hardness as his mouth claimed the other nipple, bringing it to a hardened point. He growled as he moved lower to his knees, his face in front of her panty-covered pussy. He grabbed her panties and slowly pulled them down her legs. As she stepped out of them he pushed her legs out for a wider stance. He remained on his knees and guided one of Tara's legs over his shoulder and move his face closer to her pussy. His finger run through her folds, and he whispered, "Dutchess you are so fucking wet, I can't wait to taste you. He gently spread her folds and zeroed in on her clit, flicking his tongue on the little pink pearl. His tongue switched to a swirling pattern, he slipped two fingers into her opening and growled over the wetness. He moved his finger and tongue in the same rhythm.

Tara is lost in a world of pleasure pushing her closer to the edge. Her breathing is fast and heavy, and she moans, "That feels so good, I'm so close. Tom's fingers focused on her G-spot, while his mouth sucked and lick her hard pink nub. Tara's legs began to tremble, her hips started to rock.

Tom feels her clit pulse, and the heat of her cum. His fingers move inside her pushing her over the edge, he growls, "Cum for me Dutchess, yes that's it, let it go. Fuck your pussy is gripping my fingers and your juices are running down my fingers. My cock is so fucking hard for you."

Tara is cumming so hard she thinks she might pass out. She growled, "That feels so good I'm cumming so fucking hard. Don't stop."

Tom's fingers keep moving on her pleasure point causing Tara to have a second orgasm, the one leg she is standing on starts to buckle. Tom grabbed the leg over his shoulder and her foot touched the floor, he lifted her up and carried her over to a plush chair without arms. He sat her down on it and quickly removed his clothes. He picked Tara up and she wrapped her legs around him. Tom sat back down with Tara straddling him. Tara rose up and Tom guided his cock to her opening. She was slick warm and tight as she slid down his hard cock.

Tom growled, "You feel so good, so tight and so wet for me." Tara moaned at his words and her pussy tightened on his cock as she began to rock her hips back and forth hitting her G-spot with perfect pleasure. Tara feels another orgasm hit her and her pussy floods. Juices running down Tom's cock. With her legs still straddling him she pushed up and then slid back down the length of him building her speed up and pushing Tom to his own release. Tom's breath is rapid and heavy he growled, 'I'm cumming cum with me, baby, your pussy is gripping my cock so tight. I'm cumming so fucking hard." They came together Tara seated on him rocking her hips in a figure eight. Both of them a trembling in the aftermath of sex. Both are overwhelmed.. and confused by the emotions they are feeling.

Tara has never been this silent, she always has something to say. She lifts her body off Tom gently kisses him and begins to dress. Tom just watches her as he comes to terms with what he is feeling. He remains quiet as Tara dressed. Neither of them spoke as Tara walked out the door.

Tara's mind is racing as she makes her way to the exit, she stops and sends Jasmine a text letting her know she is headed home, and she is welcome to come over whenever she wants and where the key is hidden. Once in her car, she could focus more clearly on what just happened. Her mind raced with the following thoughts- it was really amazing when their bodies were locked together the way he made her body feel her reaction to his touch. But it's more than just a physical thing, what the fuck does that even mean. It was more than fucking even at Club S. There was a connection between them, from the moment we touch. Fuck have I fallen at first fuck!? As a tear made its way down her face.

A few hours later Tom found himself having breakfast with Gage and his new friend Brett who was an MMA fighter. He sat there with his jaw clenched as he had to listen to Brett talk about how much he liked Gage's sister Tara. He hoped he had a chance to apologize and ask her out to dinner. He was surprised when Gage didn't explain that Tara didn't really date. He was glad when breakfast was over. He headed back to his hotel room and fell asleep thinking about Tara.

Two days later Tara brought Jasmine with her to a family brunch at her dad's place. She told Jasmine about her dad's girlfriend Kat who would be there as well as her brother Gage, who might have a friend with him. As they walked end Kat tried to get her attention, but Gage got to her first. He said, "You walked off before Brett could apologize to you so, I invited him to brunch. Tom walked into the room and Gage was still speaking.

Kat interrupted the conversation and confessed, "Your dad and I invited Tom to brunch earlier in the week. Your dad wanted input on the security of a house we are thinking of buying."

Jasmine the only person who knew the whole story, listening to Tara rant about the two men for the last two days, busted out laughing. She walked over to Brett hooked her arm around his arm and with a flirty voice said, "I'm Jasmine I'm a friend of Tara's. You're that new MMA fighter the sports media are raving about." And directed him into the great room. Jasmine could charm the meanest nun; Brett didn't know what hit him.

Kat let out a breath and went to join her guest, and her dad totally clueless followed her. Gage looked confused. He glared at Tom and Tara, and said, 'I can guess what's going on, but it is not my place to interfere. Don't bring drama to the clubs, that's all I ask." And he went into the great room.

Tom and Tara stood their eyes locked on the others. Tom quietly spoke first and said, "Dutchess I can't get you out of my mind. I want to know more about you. It's not just the phenomenal sex, there is a connection between us I felt it the first time I was inside you, it was something I had never felt before." He had a slight blush on his face.

Tara softly replied, "I felt something that first night, I didn't know what it was. I was swarmed by all these emotions, and I told myself it was the scene and my submission to you. Then I felt it on the dance floor and again when I was on top of you. Every time, it felt stronger and this last time when you were between my legs, while I straddled you I was engulfed by it. I had to leave to see if it would fade if I wasn't near you. But it lingered, I rant about how fucked you were when you walked me to my car, The Club S scene, you not mentioning that you knew it was me at Club S. My fake outrage couldn't make it fade. What are we going to do about this connection? I don't believe in falling at first sight, but I think I could get behind falling at first fuck, is that something you might wanna get behind."

Tom smirked and in his growly sexy voice said, "Dutchess I could get behind that and so much more." And then claimed her mouth in a kiss to seal the deal. Falling at first fuck....

To be continued...

12