Target Practice Pt. 01

Story Info
Not quite what he expected but he absolutely loved it.
5.8k words
4.37
16.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Report to the usual hotel, room 244. Key code is in the app. 2:30"

Dave's phone buzzed, the usual number, he'd been asked never to assign to a contact. He showered and shaved, made sure he wore the cologne she liked and picked out the clothes to wear that would not arouse suspicion as he strolled through the hotel lobby. The hotel was a short walk from his London flat, something he enjoyed, fresh air, through the park, wondering who knew where he was going and what he would be doing when he got there.

His phone buzzed again as he entered the hotel lift, it was the key code for the room. Second floor and right according to the instructions in the app and there it was. He held his phone to the lock and heard the locks being drawn and the final click. Pushing the handle down the door swung open and he entered the small, though perfectly furnished, room. The note was on the bed.

"Wear what's in the wardrobe, it's a gift, then come to suite 1011."

Wardrobe, ah there, just beside the window. He looked at the view, St Pauls and the city close by, taller, modern blocks in the hazy distance. Inside the wardrobe he saw that the gift was a suit. Designer, of course, what else for this particular lady. Lady with a capital L, he mentally corrected himself and smiled. Though not your dowager, Downton Abbey, old Maggie Smith Lady. Not by a long way. There was also a fitted white shirt, and black leather shoes. Oxfords, naturally.

He stripped and put on the shirt, buttoning it to check the fit which was perfect. She knew his body intimately and it showed. The trousers next, cut the way he dressed and slim, modern without being tight anywhere, and the darkest of navy blue, barely distinguishable from black, but he could tell. His new shoes felt so light, no sense of stiffness here, the best he would ever own he thought and made a mental note to thank her before his duties were over. Finally, the jacket slipped on smoothly and had a fit only a really excellent tailor could get without seeing the man who was to wear it.

Dave felt a little 007 as he looked in the mirror. A young Bond may be? Nah, don't kid yourself, he thought, you have skills for sure, but not in that area mate!

As he locked the room he thought of the tasks ahead of him. She was clearly after something special today, hence the smart suit. Perhaps parading him in the hotel for afternoon tea and then back to the suite to satisfy her needs. Alternatively, some afternoon sex to take the edge off, then dinner and a night of indulging her exquisitely filthy imagination.

The way to the upper floor of the hotel he knew was via a private lift, with a private, discreet attendant, but Dave felt sure that his progress would not be impeded, her ladyship having let it be known she was expecting a visitor. That was indeed the case. A nod from the attendant told him everything was fine and he was now knocking on the door.

Which opened, not to the tall, slim dark-haired woman he was expecting but to her 19 year old step daughter. Tall, slim, auburn hair and an arched eyebrow.

"Well come in stud. Don't just stand there. Mommy isn't here. But don't worry, you'll still have a lot of fun."

He entered the familiar room, sofas and chairs around a coffee table, the French windows onto a balcony, the dining table, bar. Bedroom, Dave knew, beyond the door in the far corner. But what was she, Belinda, doing here?

"Wow I'm good!" the girl exclaimed. "Just look at that suit, fits you perfectly."

"Fashion design does have its uses then," he responded. "It's a great suit and the shirt is good too."

"Thank you," she said with a smile and then gave a twirl, obviously asking for his appreciation of her dress. Dark blue, flowing, slit half sleeves to her elbows and high halter neck showing a tremendous amount of her body.

"Stunning. One of your own designs?"

"Absolutely. Sexy isn't it? Suitable for the daughter of a Lady?"

"Definitely, you look gorgeous. But tell me, am I here to er.."

"What to fuck me?" she helped out. "No. Well, maybe. You see I'm a modern girl with modern tastes. Mum likes you to screw her and you do it really well, and I know she does things with you she never does with my father."

Belinda put her hands back on her arse, to emphasise what she meant.

"But I want something different. Oh, I love all the other stuff, but right now, I want to do something outrageous and filthy, and I need you as part of that."

Dave's mind whirled. What had he got into? Some kind of female domination or some daddy issues scenario. Was she going to fuck him rather than him fuck her? Did she want the rich girl kidnapped fantasy, lusting after her captor then having sex with him? No, she said he wasn't going to fuck her. Maybe.

She saw the confusion on his face and smiled.

"Don't worry handsome. Let me tell you what I want. In fact, let me tell you what we want. OK ladies you can come out now!"

The bedroom door opened, and three girls came towards him.

"Dave, this is Kym, Alison and Becca. Girls this is Dave, my mom's fuck buddy."

Dave was taken aback, still unclear about what lay in store for him but happy to be introduced to three young, probably rich, women who looked spectacular in the dresses they wore. Blonde Kym had a tight red dress, modest perhaps but it clung to every single curve of her body. Alison, her dark brown hair curling down her back, wore black lace plunging between her tits and swinging round her thighs, showing off but not showing everything. In contrast Becca was all out sex. Shimmering gold material went from a halter round her neck in two bands barely covering her breasts, crossing and then joining the material of her short skirt that finished only halfway down her thighs. The four girls stood together and put their arms around each other.

"So baby, what do you think?"

"Amazing. Beautiful, Gorgeous. Sexy. Stunning. Sexy."

"You used that already," laughed Alison. "It's ok we understand you like what you see. And we do too don't we girls?"

There was a chorus of approval as they came towards him and greeted him with deep kisses that left him in no doubt they were pleased to meet him, and even more impressed with the trousers as his cock began to grow in the space they provided.

Finally, the girls broke away and sat, two to a couch and Dave made his way to a chair.

"Tell me ladies, what can I do for you then? You all seem pretty normal, no hidden surprises I know after close contact, so tell me."

Belinda spoke. Rather nervous now but without seeming to be embarrassed.

"We love fucking each other and we got to talking about how hot it would be to have a guy watch us. Not take part, just watch."

A thought occurred to Dave but she went on.

"And that got us more and more turned on and we had this mad night of fucking and cuming and squirting and generally being nasty girls. And then... we had the idea that our watcher would get more involved. That if we could find a filthy enough guy he would get himself close to the action and be our target. Our squirt target."

Becca was palming her tits as Belinda spoke and the trousers Dave wore couldn't quite disguise his growing cock. The scenario she had outlined made his pulse race and he could not stop himself from adjusting the trousers to make things more comfortable.

"Yes, he likes it" squealed Kym, "look at him grabbing his dick thinking about it!"

She slid from her seat and crawled over to him and slid her hands up the outside of his thighs and one hand over the bulge.

"Oh my. Fuck me that's big, oh you filthy fuck, no wonder B's mom keeps you, I really want that!"

Belinda was over in a flash getting her turn to grope their target.

"Mom you naughty lady" she hissed. "Fuck it's time to start. I wanna play. We're gonna be so filthy and so are you stud. Our filthy fucking squirt target. Now lie down here in front of the couch. Alison, move the other couch to the other side that's it, now he's between us and we can play and watch each other."

Dave made to strip but Belinda told him to only remove the jacket and shoes.

"This is going to be nasty. These are expensive dresses and that suit is good but they are going to be ruined. I want us to be soaked. Don't worry we will want to see you naked, but not right now! Just lie down."

Four pairs of long legs parted and Dave looked in awe at the sight above him as he settled himself on the tiled floor. Legs intertwined as the girls began to rub their pussies. Becca had no panties on and her lips glistened already. The others all wore thongs, Belinda a sensible black but Kym and Alison were definitely made to be seen and admired. The red matched Kym's dress now bunched at her waist and Alison's were white, barely there at all and now showing a damp patch as she circled her clit.

Dave could see that Becca had two fingers deep in her slit and was working them deep and crooking them slightly. Her other hand rubbed her clit and the dress was proving inadequate to contain her breasts. One half of the top of the dress had slid the the side exposing her taut round flesh with brown nipple tight and erect.

A moan from the other couch drew his eyes away and he watched amazed as Kym pressed the red lace of her panties deep inside her cunt. Her hips bucked, the material obviously rubbing her just perfectly. She held her fingers for a few seconds then let go. Her eyes locked with Dave's and she hissed, "come and take them off me, rip them off and put them in your mouth!"

"Fuck," was all he could say as his mouth went dry. He knelt up gripping the top of them and yanking, snapping the strings and leaving the red scrap of lace warm in his hand. Slowly he pushed them between his lips. If these sluts are going to be filthy then let's play up to them, he thought, and his actions got him an aroused response from Belinda as she pulled her own panties down to her ankles.

"Filthy boy!"

She looked like a slut pulling them taught just above her £500 heels and pleasuring herself with a rapidly working finger in and out of her smooth pussy. Her other hand squeezed her breasts, moving rapidly between them before desperately undoing the clasp at her neck to release the material and show them. They were as gorgeous as the rest of her. Full and round, natural and she clearly loved having them grabbed. She pinched the nipples and fingered herself harder beginning to moan sounding like her ascent to orgasm was beginning.

Dave remained sitting up and the girls didn't tell him otherwise. Watching them all pleasure themselves, tasting Kym on the tiny panties in his mouth. Her musky scent kept his cock hard along with the stereo effect of girls moaning on either side of him. It was maybe not heaven, but it was a filthy fantasy to live long in the memory. These thoughts were cut short by a scream from Alison. As he turned he saw her hips buck upwards and her hand pull away from her cunt. He knew what was about to happen and moved closer. I'll show them nasty!

She erupted like a fountain. A strong jet arced up from her slippery twat and Dave moved to let it fall on his face before turning to take a follow up on his chest, immediately soaking the white shirt.

"Yes Alison, give me more," he growled and moved so close she could feel his breath on her wet skin. She plunged fingers deep and jammed in and out till the pleasure shook her and she squirted again, hard into his open mouth.

"Me, me, me, fuck yes me now." It was Becca next to Alison. Cuming on her fingers. Forcing them deep and working her hand frantically till she couldn't stand more and pulled back to rub her clit and let her own juices stream across the gap. Dave watched it almost land on Kym on the opposite couch then got himself in the way of the next and tasted her ejaculate. Sweeter than Alison who was more tangy but he loved these contrasts. Becca leaned forward and grabbed Dave's shirt pulling him in to kiss him hard. Her tongue licked his lips then battled with his own. After only a few seconds she pushed him away and he fell back just as Belinda yelled from behind him, squealing and cuming hard. He felt the wetness splatter over his back. The shirt clung to his broad shoulders and he felt her juices run down his skin. Half turning he saw Kym's pussy up close pulsing and squeezing, perfect timing to open his mouth and get it filled with her nectar as it shot forcefully, down his throat. His brain commented, fuck me that's hot, and she squirts like a fire hose. A second blast from his left made him turn further to find Belinda now standing frigging her clit and soaking him with a whole series of small squirts.

"Oh my god" she cried. "You did it. You filthy bastard, you let us cum on you and you drank it and you fucking swapped it. I knew this was a great idea. You're in for it now stud. We are going to drown you. We'll make you full of the stuff, you'll taste us for days and we'll make sure to get another session. Now suck my cunt!"

The girls all stood around Dave fingers in pussies. They had begun to pleasure each other and he could hear their moans building once more. He worked his mouth around every soaking, glistening, dipping cunt on offer tasting their essence as they ground hard on his talented tongue.

"You filthy bastard, getting your face smeared with slut juice." yelled Alison, "that shirt soaked and clinging to you, I bet you feel like a whore right now.".

"He certainly looks like one" chimed Becca, "like one of those bukake sluts, but we have so much more to give Dave than one-pop guys, we'll keep cuming and cuming and cum... ah fuck yes tongue my cunt, oh right there, keep going, oh shit, oh god yes."

She was close but he was pulled away with a wicked cackle back to Belinda who ground her lips over his face then bent to kiss him.

"We taste so good" she declared and passed him on. Around the girls he went. Tasting, licking, flickering and circling, using his tongue when he could and also licking dripping fingers hot and wet from one pussy or another. The pace was slower after the initial rush but eventually Dave noticed each girl had her fingers back in her own swollen snatch and those digits were working harder and faster. Moans and cries rose in pitch and volume,

"Who's it gonna be Dave?" panted Kym, "can you guess where your, oh fuck, next drenching, oohhhh fuuuccck, drenching is coming from?"

He swung his face to her noticing the red dress now entirely bunched round her waist, her red nailed fingers rubbing her clit.

"Wrrrrrroonnnnnng" screamed Alison and he felt his back soaked with hot liquid. He craned his neck quickly and felt her next jet across his face but then it really was Kym, this time silently, open mouthed, cuming and cuming over his front. He bent to swallow as he was showered but there was too much and it poured from his mouth. Seeing their friends climaxing, set Belinda and Becca off and now the lucky stud was drenched in their female juices simultaneously with screams and cries as the girls used him as their target. He didn't know where to turn next so just went randomly seeking to taste each slut as she came and responded to their cat calls and moans as they utterly drenched his shirt and trousers.

When finally the girls had had enough he stood and pulled them each to him. Kissing them passionately giving them a taste of the mingled squirt and making sure their bodies were pressed against his wringing wet torso. They didn't just accept his advances, they positively welcomed them, kissing him back and eagerly grabbing at his arse and cock and running their hands through is soaked dark hair.

Becca introduced the next step.

"We need to see that body Davey!" she purred. "You look hot in a wet white shirt but let's see you naked. I wanna see your dick. We should have a game, girls. First to hit it with squirt can suck it?"

There was agreement on everything she had said and, sitting back, the girls spread their legs again and fingered themselves as Dave unbuttoned the cuffs and then one by one, teasingly popped the buttons down the front of the shirt. Rather than falling open it stuck to his torso and he left it like that while he unbuckled and removed the belt with a flourish and then peeled the trousers down his legs showing off his muscular thighs and tight arse in black trunks. Hands reached out to grab him and he made no move to stop them or shift out of reach. His cock already semi hard was now making a spirited attempt to burst out of his trunks and the girls all took a chance to grope it, squeezing the thick shaft as it grew. At what seemed like a preordained signal four hands grabbed the waistband and yanked it downwards uncovering Dave's erection which bobbed and swung in front of the four horny girls. Dave peeled his shirt away from his damp skin and dropped it with the rest of his clothes. The state of the girls hardly made it CFNM but he still felt the object of lust for these four filthy young women.

Belinda reached for his cock wrapping one hand around it and pulling him towards her. She bent down to suck but Kym dragged her back.

"Hey, you can't suck it. First girl to squirt on it, from back here," she pulled Becca back to sit down, "can suck it. OK Dave lie down and let's see you get that cock rock hard for us!"

The tiled floor was already slick as he lay back and took his cock in his hand and started to stroke it.

"You filthy fuck" hissed Alison, "stroking your cock while girls wank over you."

Dave used his other hand to massage his balls in response, smiling.

Belinda stood and shimmied off her dress and made a pillow sliding it under his head.

"That's ruined but hey, I can make another. May as well make you comfortable babe!"

He thanked her and watched her walk away swinging her hips, still wearing the heels and absolutely nothing else. She walked to a side table and collected water bottles for each of them.

"Must keep hydrated," she giggled as she said it, "Even you," and she tossed a bottle to Dave who caught it and sat up to swig the contents.

Kym was eyeing the prize. "Mmm look at that cock. So thick and hard, I bet Belinda's mom loves taking that bent over the dining table!"

"Kym, what the fuck! Please don't mention her. Anyway he's ours now."

They all drank and then Belinda, more calmly said "You know what girls, I want something like that in my cunt. Who else wants a toy?"

There was a chorus of "oh me"s as Belinda walked to the bedroom and came back with a shoulder bag that she put on the floor. The contents were of so many different colours and sizes, each girl choosing what she thought would make her cum the hardest and fastest to win the prize.

Dave settled down, wondering at his luck. A live four girl show to enjoy and allowed to stroke his dick as they played with themselves. He watched each of them pleasure herself in her own unique way. Becca had a slim vibrator which she used all over her pussy and arse. She tilted her hips right back and held it just between those two holes for a while and then moved it back slowly around her pussy to her clit. As it stimulated that bud he saw her pussy clench and heard a hiss as she sucked air between her lips then exhaled and began to play again.

Kym had gone for a long thick black toy and he could see she was just going to go for pounding herself hard and deep to climax just as quickly as she could. Her hand worked the angle of the plastic cock till she cried out, "fuck, just there," as though to some imaginary lover. He felt sure she was close but a scream from his left suggested Belinda was closer.

As he turned to look, he saw her rapidly dildoing herself with one toy while keeping a bullet on her clit. Her hips were rocking and her eyes closed. Surely she was going to cum in seconds. Alison's choice was a slim vibe deep in her arse, while she finger fucked herself two fingers deep crooked and working like crazy.

12