Target Practice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again the moans of pleasure increased filling the room as the girls worked and his hand responded. Dave was wanking himself fast without quite realising it, turned on by watching the four hot sluts. He knew he wasn't close and could enjoy the ride and the sight of four sluts openly fucking themselves in front of him.

Belinda's hand shot away from her pussy and his suspicion was proved correct as she squirted first, arcing her juice towards him, sending it splashing over his chest. Her next she angled lower and he felt it on his abdomen, a pool of her cunt juice forming in his navel.

"Nnnghh big fucking dick." It was Kym plunging the toy deep inside her then yanking it glistening from her stretched cunt and squirting wildly all over Dave's face and neck. The next went further and caught Becca flush on her busy hands.

"Are you gonna lick that Kym?" Dave shouted. "You hit it, you lick it!"

Becca laughed and yelled "I'll remember that Kym, you owe me a cunt licking!"

"Shut up and stay still, how the fuck can I hit that thing if you move?"

Another squirt from Belinda and Kym splattered the prone guy's face and then he felt more squirt over his thighs. Alison still had the toy in her arse but her fingers were a blur over her clit and jet after jet shot from her swollen pink slit and she got closer and closer training her sights on his rigid dick. A distracting shout of "No No No!" from Becca made him look over as she started to cum and he got a face full of her delicious hot female cum before she adjusted her hips and drenched the length of his chest, stomach and top of his right thigh. She was so close!

But the winner was Alison. Her continual ejaculation meant she could sweep across Dave's body and eventually shower his cock in her super hot cunt juice. He started to declare her the winner but got choked with a mouthful of Belinda. But it didn't matter Alison was already sliding over to her prize and pushing his hands away so she could lick him. Now the girls had another target and proceeded to squirt a hell of a lot more over Dave and their friend who was rapidly swallowing his rock hard prick.

Now it seemed that once one girl had become involved they all did. Becca was first sliding her pussy over Dave's lips and pressing down for more of his tongue. Kym followed standing in front of her beautiful friend and pulling her face to her pussy.

"Taste me babe, lick me, I want to squirt on you while you ride his fucking face".

Belinda joined in, kneeling behind Alison fingering her own pussy as well as the sopping cunt of her cock sucking buddy. She leaned forward.

"You nasty bitch sucking your juices off his huge cock. Look at you making his dick all wet again. You wanna take it don't you, don't you slut".

Belinda was yelling now. Alison nodded and mumbled assent round the flesh in her mouth so Belinda pushed the back of her head forcing her to take every inch and press her lips right to the base.

"Oh yeah she's a deep throat whore" squealed the young woman then pulled her friend up and kissed her spit strung mouth.

Dave was lashing the sweet pussy above him for all he was worth. Flicking and sucking the clit, pushing his tongue deep and feeling Becca spread her cunt on him. she herself was spreading Kym and beginning to sense her friend's latest climax was close. Kym was groping her full tits as she was eaten out loving the skilled mouth and constantly moving tongue Becca was deploying.

"Mmmm Becs you're so pretty with my pussy on your mouth, keep going baby, keep going. Oh fuuuucccck."

She squealed feeling her arse spread and a tongue wiggling over her arsehole. Looking back she saw the auburn haired Belinda had left Alison to Dave's cock and was now assaulting her friend. Kym held them both in place and felt herself transported right to the edge then crashing over into the best climax yet. Her cunt and ass clenched as she screamed and, yanking Becca away, she let out another powerful squirting jet of cum. Becca opened her mouth letting it fill and overflow down her body where it covered Dave below her. Belinda rubbed her hands all over his slick chest and began to slurp up the latest offering.

Dave felt all this rather than saw it. Concentrating on Becca he worked his tongue around her slit up and down the smooth skin and then around and around her clit. When he rasped his flat tongue over it he felt her leak into his mouth and so began to do it again and again till he felt her hips lift and slide back.

"Suck my clit!" she shouted, "suck it and make me fucking cum on you".

He needed no second invitation and worked just as she instructed till her nails scraped along his chin and she frigged herself. He watched in glorious filthy close-up her cunt clench and pulse till the latest eruption of girl cum nearly drowned him. Swallowing it as quickly as he could he was soon overwhelmed and the hot sweet liquid spilled all over his face and neck, onto the floor and soaked into the dress beneath his head.

Becca was unceremoniously shoved out of the way and Belinda smiled down then began to lick and slurp on Dave, scoping squirt into her mouth before hovering over him. It was clear what would happen and he was eager for it. His cock throbbed as he opened his mouth and Belinda let a stream of mixed cunt juice pour into it. Fuck that is hot, he thought to himself and smiled as he and Belinda began to French kiss with sloppy lips. Becca slithered down to join them and they lost themselves in a sexy three-way tongue filled kiss.

At the other end Alison and Kym were having fun with a real hard cock. Alison sat between Dave's legs and lifted her pussy and rubbed it up and down the underside of his cock. Kym was straddling his abdomen and moved to do the same thing, legs twining with her friend to get them both close enough to grind on the upright pole. The groan from Dave as they sandwiched his erect cock made Becca and Belinda turn and look. The both decided on a change so Becca crawled and knelt behind Alison and began to caress her body, whispering in her ear and kissing her neck. Belinda saw her chance to get her pussy pleasured and straddled Dave facing Kym's back and began to play with her friend's ample tits. Doing so put her cunt in the perfect position for Dave to use his aching tongue on her. Slowly teasing, tasting her leaking juices and then feeling her settle back to get properly taken care of.

Dave used his hands to massage her arse as he licked her slit. The heat of her pussy on his tongue was intense and he just wanted to get as deep inside her as he could. Pushing into her, wiggling, meeting her pushing back on him. rocking her hips spreading her pussy. He could feel the girls rubbing on his cock and it felt amazing. He knew he must be leaking precum but any more than that could wait. He was sure they would enjoy taking care of that and he had better things to think about. First, how to get the hottie on his face to squirt again.

Sneaking one hand forward he felt the slippery juices on his fingertips and slid them around coating them as much as he could. Then bringing that hand round he slid it back to Belinda's arse positioned just above his forehead and began to tease her tight pink ring. She growled as he did so.

"You nasty boy, mm do it, finger my arsehole babe, that's right I want to be more filthy for you."

The action on his cock got faster at her words. She grunted as his finger slid inside. The cunts pressed harder on his cock. Two voices asked for their clits to be rubbed. He imagined the scene and he throbbed from deep inside. His mouth and finger worked Belinda harder now. Building up the pressure on her, feeling her clench and grind. His finger pushed deeper, beyond the knuckle and she reached to rub her own clit. The moans and cries were getting louder once more. Filling the room. Filling every ear with auditory stimulation.

"Cum baby, I want to see you fountain for us." It was Becca, encouraging Alison. "Oh god you look hot, go on, cum, cum".

"Yes Becs, keep rubbing, keep on like that. Fuck yes like that don't stop don't stop, aaaaagh fuck here it comes I'm gonna cum again, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop".

She went rigid and Becs pulled away letting her erupt and then went back to frigging her friend's swollen clit. More and more squirt flew everywhere. The girls were getting covered and loving it. Kym was desperate to join and Dave was desperate to make Belinda cover him. He fucked her arse with his finger fighting to keep the angle right and not have her break it as he drove his tongue in and out of her cunt. He worked till his neck and tongue ached and still her went on. He could feel her climbing to her peak and worked harder. Her arsehole clenched his finger and her pussy began to drip feed him. But he wanted more.

"Yes Dave, fuck my arse, oh that's good please don't stop, keep going I'm so close. Yes so fucking close, yes, yes oh yes oh my gggggooooooo....nghgghghgh".

He could practically hear her teeth clench as she lifted slightly and gave herself the second to release a hot stream of squirt right into his mouth and over his face. He slurped and swallowed it as she squirted again.

More cries echoed Belinda's as Kym came. Becca dived down begging to be drenched by her slutty friend. Alison stood and grabbed a toy and fucked her cunt mercilessly above the carnage and came again soaking the mass of bodies on the floor before cupping her hand to catch some and taste herself in a private moment of ecstasy.

Becca took advantage of all the other girls cuming and began to suck and stroke Dave's hard, dripping wet dick. She suctioned her lips and cheeks over it and stroked the base fast. Her tongue swirled around and around and Dave groaned with pleasure. He was so close now and all he could do was lay back, covered and dripping, pinned by a panting Belinda while he got a fast and furious blowjob. No one stopped her, no one really realised what she was up to till Dave yelled, "Fuuucccck, I'm gonna cum!"

Then all eyes snapped open and the girls gathered to watch their squirt target cum.

Becca was sucking the life from his cock and he bucked his hips at the last and began to pump her mouth full. Shot after shot as she wanked him. Pumping his dick to empty his balls. Her cheeks bulged to keep it all in, the hunger in every girl's eyes told her there would be consequences if she swallowed.

When she judged Dave to have finished she gestured for the others to lay back with their heads on Dave's torso and she bent over each one and drooled a share of hot, thick, sticky cum into their open mouths. Dave craned to watch, pumping further ropes of cum over his thighs as the girls shared cum, his cum and then all swallowed. Becca went back to hoover up the extras and kept them as her reward for the hard work of making this filthy guy cum.

Everyone sat up again and this time Dave went to fetch water which they all chugged back like they'd spent days in the Sahara. The girls admired Dave's physique and his cock, swinging as he moved, soft but still big. He sat down leaning back against one of the couches and admired the scene. Four sexy young women, ladies, he thought, yeah right! All in a state of disarray, soaked and flushed, who had endlessly cum all over him and then shared his spunk. He hadn't fucked any of them and that didn't bother him, he was having a great time and knew that it wasn't over yet.


12