Tartan Lodge

Story Info
Mature wife meets porn star at spa.
8.4k words
4.63
6.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flight attendant picked up the colourful brochure that had fallen off the tray. 'Tartan Lodge', she read on the cover, 'Scotland's Premier Luxury Hotel & Ladies' Spa'. She flipped through a couple of pages and thought she could do with a getaway like that, this is one lucky lady. The attendant returned the brochure to the tray and placed the cell phone on top of it so it wouldn't fall again then continued down the aisle of the 757.

Tina woke with a start as the Captain's voice came over the PA announcing they would be landing in Prestwick in 30 minutes, 15 minutes ahead of schedule and the weather was overcast with a temperature of 14C. She glanced at her husband, Rory, who was also stirring from a nap and placed the brochure into her carry-on after skimming through it with a contented smile.

It was a month-long trip that was long overdue for Rory and Tina. They had honeymooned in Scotland, where Rory was born and lived for the first 6 years of his life and he was looking forward to reconnecting with his relatives after a long absence. He had booked a 2-night stay at Tartan Lodge for his wife to be pampered while he toured Scotch Whiskey distilleries with a cousin.

TARTAN LODGE - DAY ONE The lodge was located in the Highlands. It was a grand old stately manor house set in several hundred acres of spectacular mountain scenery. Staff collected Tina's luggage and escorted her to the front desk and then to her room. From her window, she had a spectacular view of the nearby loch fringed with pine forests and the mountains beyond.

After unpacking she sat in the comfortable armchair and perused the site map to familiarize herself with the lodge then decided to take an orientation tour. She changed into shorts, sandals and discarded her bra, allowing her ample breasts total freedom beneath her t-shirt. With her map in hand she set off and easily found her way about. The ladies-only spa was a first class facility and a modern addition to the manor house and she intended to utilize it to the full. As she made her way back through the lobby she noticed a lady checking in at the reception desk. She seemed familiar but Tina couldn't place her.

Back in her room Tina pondered what to experience first and decided she would take a sauna followed by a refreshing swim. She laid her bathing suit on the bed and after stripping off, wrapped the thick, terry robe over her naked body, stepped into flip flops and stuffed the bathing suit into a pocket. She disrobed outside the ladies sauna, grabbed a towel, went in and found she had the room to herself. She sat down and allowed the warmth to envelop her entire body and, as the heat grew, she became aroused. Instinctively she opened her legs and let the sensual heat caress her pussy and anus. She spread her legs wider and looked at her fully erect nipples and couldn't resist playing with them. Her left hand remained pinching and pulling her nipples while the right slid over her sweat-beaded stomach and onto the small triangle of short, pubic hair. With her middle finger she circled over her clitoris, moaning quietly as her passion grew. She rubbed her clit evermore vigorously as her arousal intensified, plunging two fingers into her wet vagina every few seconds. Over and over for about three minutes she repeated this process with increasing excitement until she cried out and had to clamp her legs together as an orgasm shook her entire body. Her panting had just about died down when the door opened.

Tina recognized the woman as the one she had seen at the reception desk a little while before. She was also naked and what immediately stuck Tina was her large, full breasts with huge, erect nipples. Their ages were similar and this woman had an erotic, sexy body. She smiled and said, "Hello," and Tina responded in kind as the woman sat directly across from her. The sudden entrance had given Tina a shock and her legs remained tightly closed and she scratched an imaginary itch on her shoulder to hide her breasts. The other woman was not so shy and sat with her legs apart and her pussy on full display. "I saw you," the lady said.

"Excuse me?" Tina replied.

"I saw you," she repeated and spread her pussy open with her fingers to emphasize her words and make her meaning very clear. "You were having such a good time I couldn't disturb you, besides it was very erotic to watch. My name is Gill, by the way."

Tina blushed as she smiled, "It was very satisfying, I'm Tina."

"Your turn to watch me," Gill said and began to masturbate. She lifted her legs and while one hand excited her pussy the other caressed her breasts. Tina was surprised that she found watching another woman masturbate a few feet away instantly arousing. Before she knew it her own legs were spread and she was emulating Gill and both ladies masturbated and fondled themselves as they stared at one another. Their fingers made wet, squelching sounds as they rammed them into their hot holes and cries and moans filled the room heated not only by the sauna but the ladies' sexual arousal. They climaxed within a few seconds of each other and sat panting with their fingers finally at rest in their mature cunts. "Wow, that was amazingly erotic!" Gill exclaimed.

"It sure was, I'm still tingling. I've never done that in front of another woman, or watched another woman doing it, except in porn movies." It hit her like a ton of bricks and for several seconds she was stunned into silence with her mouth open then she blurted, "Gill . . . Gill Ellis, Lady Sonia, I knew I had seen you before," Tina blurted excitedly.

"Guilty as charged," Gill replied.

"I'm not a fan of porn generally but I do find your movies erotic, especially when you show off your body in lewd ways or when you are pleasuring yourself. I'm also turned on by watching you with black men and enjoying one of those fucking machines, I'd like to try that."

"Thank you, I enjoy all the activities you see in my movies, I'm in control of content and decide what direction the various scenarios will take. Black men are a recent addition to my repertoire and they have been well received and being drilled by a big rubber cock attached to a machine where you control the speed is a thrill."

"Well, I've been here long enough, I'm ready for a swim. I'm hot and not just from the sauna!" Tina admitted, "it was very nice to meet you."

"I'll be following you in a few minutes, how would you like to join me for lunch?"

Tina smiled as she wrapped the towel around her, "I'd love that, thank you. I'll see you in the pool," she said and left the sauna. She put on her bathing suit and walked across the locker room to the pool entrance. The water felt refreshing and she swam a couple of lengths, the last one underwater. She grabbed the pool edge and when came up she saw two sets of toes. Tina looked up and saw it was Gill and she was still naked. Her legs were slightly apart and Tina had a very erotic view of Gill's pussy and her big tits and erect nipples beyond and wondered how many cocks had pounded that lovely hole just a few feet from her eyes.

She blushed from thinking such thoughts. Not that she was a prude where sexual matters were concerned, far from it. She knew she had a body that men found erotic and enjoyed showing it off. It began on a Caribbean vacation, she was wearing a very skimpy bikini that displayed her breasts to great effect and the tiny bottom half showed off all of her gorgeous rear end and almost all of her pussy. Rory had noticed how men looked at her and suggested she sashay provocatively around the resort pool so he could observe the reactions of men ogling her. It gave her a little thrill to know these men of all sizes, ages and shapes desired her sexually, it was then she realized she was an exhibitionist. Rory didn't mind that men wanted to fuck his wife, it made her more desirable and was exciting and they continued and expanded their sexual games whenever they could and both found them very exciting and arousing.

Tina loved being the centre of attention sexually which may explain her recurring erotic dream of being fucked by several men, one after the other, on a stage while a huge crowd cheered. Another recurring dream that comes from the dark recesses of her mind and is both erotic and frightening is being sold at a slave auction. In her dream she is displayed naked on a raised platform and has to parade about and lewdly present herself to prospective buyers who are faceless men in the crowd. They are invited onto the platform to sample the merchandise and she is mauled and groped. She is forced to masturbate men and suck cocks, some even bend her over and fuck her pussy and ass to see if she feels right for them. She is ultimately purchased by an ugly old pervert, the only one with a face. He puts a collar and chain around her neck and leads her away. At his home she is told to kneel and she watches as he disrobes. His cock is large, thick and heavily-veined and looks nothing like an old man's dick but a young, virile stud's. It is always hard and she is fucked numerous times a day, every day, he is insatiable and has an endless supply of semen which he distributes in copious amounts in all of her orifices and all over her body. She knows this weird and likely stems from her exhibitionist nature and very high sex drive and active sexual imagination.

Beginning about 2 years after their marriage it was apparent that Tina had an extremely high desire for frequent sex, she loved being fucked and everything associated with it and Rory just couldn't keep up with her. He realized he needed help to satisfy his sexy wife. There had been several men over the years who had helped him in that task, her present lover was James, who had been pumping his cock into her on a regular basis for almost 8 years and had kept Tina very happy with his own high and creative sex drive. Tina loved to dress erotically and Rory and James loved to watch her behave in a salacious way and expose her body in lewd and pornographic poses during which both men would photograph and video her. It was a fitting and horny prelude to some intensive threesomes.

At the pool in the spa Gill joined Tina in the water and after a refreshing swim both ladies sat on the steps at the shallow end. "You really are a very sexy, mature lady with a great body, it's perfect for porn videos," Gill said when Tina waded to the shallow end of the pool and sat on the steps beside her. "Ever thought of doing what I do?"

"Oh no, I couldn't! There's family and friends to think of," Tina replied. "The fantasy of it is very erotic, young studs with big, hard cocks. I enjoy watching you with another woman and wonder what that would be like but then I think of my son watching me on video with another woman or a man 10 or 15 years younger than he is having sex with me. I know I would love it but what would my son think? No, I just couldn't! I do have a male friend, his name is James, who fucks me in front of my husband and that is very erotic for all of us, I've had a half-dozen men join us over over long marriage."

"Ah, friends with benefits, that's sexy. Well, I still think you'd look good on camera. I know many young studs in the business who would jump at the chance to be in a movie with you," Gill stood and put her robe over an arm, "Shall we say one for lunch?"

'Yes, one is fine. I'm looking forward to it."

"See you then," Gill said with a smile.

Tina watched her sashay out thinking the porn star's body was much like her own. Shapely legs, a nice ass, big tits and a wet and willing cunt, maybe she would enjoy being in a video with a young stud . . . a young black stud with a big cock to give her a really hard and deep drilling with Rory and James watching me. The thought made her incredibly horny and she rubbed her very sensitive clit before climbing out of the pool and putting on her robe to make her way back to her room.

Gill was already seated at a table when Tina arrived in the dining room. She sat down and looked around, "Not very busy is it!"

"Next week this place will be packed to the rafters. This is the lull before the storm, that's why I come at this time every year, it's quiet and the service is much more personal - I'll tell you more about that later."

Tina could feel herself becoming ever more aroused just being in the presence of this sexy woman of adult videos. She looked at Gill and imagined her in her porn persona. Images of Lady Sonia's porn videos flashed through her mind, she didn't watch a lot of porn, preferring the real thing, but watching Lady Sonia did turn her on for reasons she didn't fully understand.

"I'll let you into a little secret," Gill said with a wink, "I'm having a rehearsal for a new video in my room tomorrow. We're shooting next week down in Essex but I like to meet with the man or woman beforehand to get to know one another before we start the actual video. It will be just the guy and me, perhaps you'd like to watch us get it on? I've never met him so it will be a first for all of us."

"Wow, that sounds sexy, I'd love to watch," Tina responded, feeling even more aroused at the thought of seeing Lady Sonia in action live.

"Now, about the service I mentioned earlier. Have you booked a massage yet?" Gill asked.

"I plan to do it right after lunch."

"Good, ask for Emilio and a one hour appointment. Now, when he's finished on your thighs here's what you do . . ."

Tina made a reservation with Emilio for 4:00 and as she made her way to her room, her heart raced with excitement and anticipation as she wondered what would happen. She knew it would be something sexual and that was very exciting but it also made her nervous. Was she getting in too deep with all this?

Back in her room, Tina reasoned that after what Gill had explained about health precautions in the porn business, whatever Emilio was going to do would be safe. She thought Gill and herself weren't all that different really. Both were mature women that men find sexually attractive and although she hadn't done all the things Lady Sonia had done, she was excited by the fantasy of doing all those things. She had masturbated while watching Lady Sonia being roughly fucked by black men and secretly wanted to experience sex with a black man. She enjoyed jerking off a hard cock and having cum splash down her throat and over her breasts and would like to be hooked up to a fucking machine. Walking almost naked in a forest or meadow and displaying herself lewdly was something she had done with Rory and James and they had fucked her on a blanket in a meadow.

Tina changed and went to the exercise room for a good workout in the hope of working off some of her sexual arousal. Later, wearing only her robe, she made her way to Emilio's massage room. He smiled when she entered and she liked him immediately. He was about six feet tall with a tanned complexion and quite attractive to look at. His white t-shirt and slacks showed off his toned body nicely and she wondered what he and Gill got up to in the privacy of this room.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. McCann," he said and motioned her to the table. "There's a heated towel waiting for you, lay on your tummy and drape the towel over your bottom. When you are settled, press the buzzer to the left of your head and we'll begin."

"Thank you, Emilio," she said nervously.

Emilio smiled, "Mrs. Ellis mentioned you would be coming, I hope you enjoy the massage," and he left the room.

Tina removed her robe and stood naked in front of the full-length mirror. She did look good and she fondled her large breasts, lifting and squeezing them. A hand drifted down to her pussy and she felt her wetness before rubbing her clit. "You horny little slut, you'd love to be in porn movies, wouldn't you?" she murmured to herself as she lay on the table and slung the towel over her bum. With a deep sigh she pressed the buzzer.

Emilio came in and poured a liberal amount of oil over Tina's shoulders. His hands felt so good on her tight muscles and she began to relax fully. He worked on her neck and on down to the small of her back. Her feet were next then calves and thighs. She was sexually aroused and her pussy was very wet and she knew where she'd like his fingers next. As instructed by Gill, she slowly pulled the towel away from her bottom and raised her hips. This brought her pussy into full view of the masseuse. He ogled her lovely bottom for a moment or two then focused on her wet and open cunt. As he poured oil over the lovely, erotic mounds of flesh and into the cleft between, allowing it to run over and into her pussy he thought this was a perk of his job that was priceless. Emilio gazed at this very sexy, mature woman spread on the table before him, purposefully exposing herself to him and his erect cock throbbed beneath his slacks. He could see how aroused she was, her labia were spread apart and, covered in oil, looked very inviting. Her vulva was swollen and it really excited Emilio, he wanted to fuck her and it was not beyond the realm of possibility that he would but she would have to initiate it, like so many other clients had. He enjoyed his job and had fucked many, usually mature, married women during his tenure at the spa but a single complaint would end all that. At times like this, when he was staring down at a mature, wet snatch he always wondered how many cocks had fucked it and would his cock be the next one in there? Tina sighed as his adept hands caressed her rear end before moving to her clit and sensitive vagina, "Oh, yes!" she moaned. His expert fingers brought her to several shuddering orgasms in rapid succession. He helped her to turn over and massaged her ample breasts until her nipples felt like they might burst. Down her tummy his skillful hands worked then back onto where she wanted them most - her pussy. He rubbed and teased and probed and she was in a constant state of climax.

He spread her pussy lips wide apart, "You have a gorgeous pussy, Mrs. McCann and it's ready, lift your legs and spread them," he said softly. He poured a liberal amount of oil over her pussy and his hand. He worked his fingers ever deeper into her hot vagina then his knuckles spread her wider. She moaned and cried as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body.

She screamed as his entire hand went into her pussy up to his wrist and as he gently fisted her, incredible sensations engulfed her entire being and she cried, "Yes, oh yes, yes, yes, yes," non-stop. She convulsed like never before and squirted onto the fist inside her until she lay spent on the table, moaning and whimpering quietly. He slowly withdrew his fist and Tina lay panting while he soothed her pussy lips and clit with expert fingers. He stared at her erotic, mature body and her wet, pink cunt and his cock pulsed uncontrollably, he wanted to fuck this mature slut wife so badly but he had to restrain himself.

"Oh my, Emilio, that was wonderful, you have such talented fingers," she said and turned her head towards him and the sight of the bulge in his crotch came into view. She wanted him to fuck her but something was holding her back. She waffled back and forth then reached out and rubbed her hand over the bulge, "Let me do something for you," she whispered. Without waiting for an answer she slid off the table and began to unzip his slacks. He pulled the t-shirt over his head as his slacks fell to the floor. His cock was big and very hard and she caressed it from the head to his balls. "Get on the table," she instructed and he wasted no time doing it. She poured oil over his cock as it twitched and throbbed and began to slowly masturbate him. Her free hand caressed his toned chest and toyed with his nipples. He moaned as he got close and she leaned over and kissed him. Their tongues entwined as her hand moved frantically over his large erection then she felt the pulsing of his semen as it surged along the length of his cock and erupted over his stomach in several thick giant squirts. Tina continued to kiss Emilio as she caressed his softening cock and wished she had decided to let him fuck her but it was too late now. "Well, I should be going," she said reluctantly and put on her robe.