Tartan Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina watched in rapt silence as Lady Sonia spoke about the huge black cock that would soon be fucking her and played with herself. She lewdly displayed her body on the sofa, giving Tina lascivious views of her tits, ass and especially that Lady Sonia cunt before Mandingo appeared naked and already very hard. It was a basic porn video designed to show Mandingo's huge cock in Lady Sonia's mature pussy from various angles and in different positions. Her fans wanted to see her pussy well-pumped hard and deep and hear her moan with pleasure and Mandingo would certainly ensure all of that. Tina was extremely horny and aroused and lay back in the armchair and hiked up her skirt and exposed her pussy. She fingered her sopping wet hole and rubbed and pinched her erect clit violently as she watched the monster cock pummeling the mature and very willing pussy. Ever since the time in the sauna more than twenty-four hours ago Tina had been in an almost constant state of sexual arousal. She had never been quite this wet and her labia seemed to be permanently swollen and larger than ever before. While Lady Sonia was drilled she looked at Tina and motioned to Mandingo who turned to see Tina spread her pussy as wide as possible.

Mandingo stared at Tina's salacious exhibition, "Now there's another mature white pussy that needs a good fucking from a black dick," he said with a laugh.

"Ooohhh," Tina moaned when she heard that and imagined it happening. She looked at the huge black cock sinking deep in her friend's pussy and wished it was pumping into hers.

The rehearsal ended with Mandingo ejaculating inside Lady Sonia then, when he withdrew their attention turned to Tina. She was still spread wide, wet and fully exposed. Lady Sonia came over and began sucking on her clit then Mandingo took over and Tina quickly had a tremendous orgasm. Mandingo was staying in the Tartan overnight and might see them around later after he explored the surrounding area.

"That was really horny for me, I've never been this wet," Tina gushed, "how was it for you?"

Gill spread her arms and her eyes open wide, "It was fantastic, his cock is so big but it feels so good!"

"To be honest, when I was watching his cock pound you I was thinking I'd love that big black cock in my dirty slut cunt right now. I was wishing he would come to me and just fuck me as hard and deep as he could, I'm feeling so horny and slutty, I wanted his cock in me," Tina said.

"Your cunt would really love a big black dick like Mandingo's, you must promise me that you will try one."

Tina hesitated, "I'd love to, just have to find someone like Mandingo."

Tina and Gill went their separate ways for the remainder of the afternoon with the agreement to meet for dinner. Following dinner they went to Gill's room and stripped down to lingerie for a bit of girl/girl fun. Tina felt quite emboldened now and fingered Gill's pussy and excited her clit before getting into a sixty-nine. She had long admired Gill's tits and nipples and explored them completely with her fingers and mouth. She was enjoying sex with another and wondered how Rory and James would like the introduction of another female to their threesome, they'd love it, she knew but she wasn't sure if she wanted to share her men with another woman.

Later that night Gill handed Tina a gift-wrapped package, "I'll be leaving early in the morning and I wanted you to have this. You have my cell number and email address so keep in touch and if you ever want to be a porn star you know who to call. I've had a wonderful time and I hope we can do this again."

"Me too, I've had a great time and an awakening. Thanks for this, you didn't have to but thanks."

Back in her room Tina felt suddenly very tired. She quickly undressed and was asleep in minutes.

TARTAN LODGE - DAY THREE

The cab was due at noon and Tina had decided to have a relaxing morning. She showered then went for breakfast. When she returned to her room and began to pack she saw the gift from Gill lying on the armchair. She opened it and found it was a bra, garter belt and panty set in blue and a pair of black stockings. There was a note that read, 'Just a little something to wear for that handsome black man I know you'll meet.' Love Gill (LS). She laughed and decided to try it on. She looked into the full-length wall mirror, "Not bad for an old broad," she thought.

A rapping on the door startled her and she grabbed her robe and wrapped it around her. She left the security lock fastened and opened the door a few inches. "Gill said you might like some company, we are both leaving at noon," Mandingo said, "and we have four hours."

Tina smiled. The gift, this is what it was meant for. There was hesitation for several seconds as she remained indecisive then she swallowed hard and unlocked the door allowing Mandingo in. She hugged the door as she slowly closed and locked it, "Will I have a story to tell Rory and James," she thought then turned, removed her robe and with a big smile went to Mandingo. That big smile was still beaming across her face as she sat in the back seat of the taxi four hours later with her pussy well-fucked, filled with semen and tingling in the most terrifically erotic way ever.