Tarton Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cynthia they are walking all over you."

"I'm trying my best," I squeak, "I, I'm not used to 18 year olds."

Henry Blake sighs, "Look I did tell you this was a big step up from a village school out in the sticks. Tarton is a big town, and with it comes kids with problems you haven't seen before. Go easy on Toby Murray, his dad won't like hearing you're picking sides against him, you're supposed to be impartial."

"Mr Blake, I'm not picking sides, he's always picking on Simon."

"Well you favour him; I wish I'd never agreed to extra tuition at your house. If Toby tells his dad he'll be round here like a shot, and we'll lose a lot of funding. Tell Simon there will be no more visits to your house."

"But...."

"No buts, I mean it. Now get back in there, and remember it's not 8 year olds you're dealing with now."

I walk slowly up the corridor fiddling with my broken necklace in my trembling fingers.

The class has calmed down and everything is fine, until home time. I walk round the corner and Simon is tied to a drain pipe with his trousers and pants down to his ankles. I close my eyes, drop to my knees, and hastily pull his pants and trouser up. I whimper as my hand brushes his cock.

"Couldn't you resist it hanging there, Mrs Harrison?"

I look over my shoulder, and there stands Toby and his gang chuckling. I increase my frantic pulling trying to get Simon's pants up.

"Stop filming....put your phones away!"

I look back round and stop as I see Simon has an erection. I just stare at it.

"Is he bigger than your old man Mrs Harrison? Hey Simple, is that what you get up to when you go round her house?"

Finally I get his cock covered. A hand pushes the back of my head and squashes my face against Simon's pants. The hand holds me there for a few seconds as the boys laugh.

"Go on Harrison suck him....I bet you've done it before."

"Toby that's enough....let her go."

"Yeah come on Toby, this has gone too far.......she's crying now stop it," another boy says.

Toby lets go of my head, and I look round with tears in my eyes, to see him lowering his phone.

"Okay Mrs Harrison, you keep your mouth shut, and we'll be good for the rest of the week, won't we lads?"

I look up at Simon who has his tie stuffed in his mouth. Another boy goes behind him and unties his hands. I look sideways at Toby, he's grinning at me. He turns and walks away with the others and they start talking about football, like nothing has happened.

Simon is hauling his trousers up, and I look down on the ground. He stands next to me for a moment and I think he is going to say something.

"Simon don't say anything, and, and I can't see you at my home anymore," I mumble.

"Why not, because Toby has filmed you trying to help me get free?"

"No, it just isn't right anymore."

"Oh great, just because I got an erection, it's my fault now," he grizzles.

"No," I say sorrowfully, "the headmaster thinks I'm favouring you."

"Bullshit, fuck him, you, and fuck this school, and Toby fucking Murray!"

He brushes past me and storms off.

I'm sat in the pub with my husband, watching the barmaid Sylvia flirting with men. Two of them are sat at the bar asking for bottles of beer out of the low fridge. She bends over, and one guy nudges the other, and they grin as her short skirt goes up at the back. They tell her they want colder ones further back, having watched her fill the fridge not 20 minutes ago.

A while later she comes out from behind the bar to collect empty glasses. The men watch her move around. Some chat to her, others just leer at her legs and her ass in her tight red miniskirt. She bends and stretches across tables.

I watch her hips sway as she moves to a table not far from us. I can see a glimpse of the lacy band of hold up tan stockings, as she leans over to the far side of the table, and so can others. I watch as she strides round the pub in 5 inch red stilettos.

"If that was me I'd have fallen over by now."

My husband doesn't hear me. Like most of the men he's watching Sylvia's legs and ass. Does she put an extra sway in her hips I wonder.

She stands next to a table and talks to a guy she has been smiling at from time as she worked behind the bar. Her free hand is on his shoulder, as she chuckles at something he says. He puts his hand round her waist and pulls her hip against him. I watch her respond by moving her hand from his shoulder to the back of his neck. The guy to her right slips his hand on her calf. She doesn't flinch.

I look at my husband; his eyes are locked on the guys hand as it goes up her calf, and onto the back of her knee.

I'm as guilty as my husband and a couple of other men to our left. We're all transfixed, watching the hand sliding up the back of her thigh, and the dancing fingers which now have her wriggling slightly, as stocking tops, and then bare thigh, and a flash of black panties comes into view!

She moves back to the bar, whispers in the landlord's ear, and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Two minutes later she emerges from the back pulling her coat on. She smiles at the two men sat at the table, the men who had been helping themselves to a feel, and flicks her eyes quickly to the door. They get up necking the rest of their drinks, and then follow her outside.

"Shall we go?"

I know why my husband wants to go. He's hoping for a cheap thrill, watching Sylvia getting groped on her way home.

They are 50 or so steps ahead of us. She's squashed in between them, kissing one, while the other pushes her skirt up at the back. She chuckles as they pass our gate, with only a half hearted attempt to stop the hand pulling her hem right up.

I'm lying underneath my husband, as he slips into me. His eyes open wide.

"What?"

"It feels different, I mean I just sort of got in first time, and you're wet down there."

I ignore the crass words, and I wonder what Sylvia is doing with the two cocks she picked up. A flash in my mind stops my thoughts of Sylvia, and I actually freeze for a moment as I remember what happened yesterday. My face was pressed into Simon's groin. I could smell a slightly sweaty and musky odour. I could feel the outline of where his erect cock met his balls on my lips. I could feel my nose pressed against his erection and Toby's hand on the back of my head. I can remember the way Toby moved my head making sure my face rubbed over Simon's erection.

"Hurry up," I mumble wanting this over with.

My husband is panting and grunting and I hope he didn't hear me.

"Nearly...........there," he squeals.

He unloads and pulls out.

"Sorry C, was I hurting you?"

"Why do you ask?"

"You mumbled something about hurrying up. I though I was laying funny on you," he calls from the bathroom.

I open my mouth to say something, but the sound of his pee hitting the water in the toilet grates through my brain. I roll over and keep very still as he slides in next to me.

"Good night C."

I mumble like I'm already half a sleep. I wonder if Sylvia is half asleep, I wonder if she had an orgasm or two. I wonder which guy fucked her first, and whether they fell asleep, or even if she would let them without having another fuck.

I remember back to a night a few years ago, when my husband was fucking me and he said, fucking hell that wasn't bad Sylvia. I wonder if he has walked her home. I kept telling myself she wouldn't fancy him, and at the time she was married. I found out a few months later she cuckolded her husband, often. I asked Robert if he knew she fucked with other men in front of her husband. He laughed and said, "Keep up, everyone round here knows it."

I asked Robert if he thought she was pretty, he actually thought about it, for a good few seconds. He nodded, and then said he had forgotten to take the rubbish out. I could have pushed him about calling me Sylvia, instead of Cynthia, but I'd be accused of being stupid. What niggles me is, if he had just said yes she is pretty straightaway it would have been fine. Why did he have to think about it, was he running through her face and figure in his mind first?

My eyes get heavy, as the three glasses of wine do their magic. I think Sylvia is pretty, but she dresses like a slut. I wonder what I'd look like in her short skirts and high heels.

Sylvia's story

I'm walking up the road sandwiched between the two guys.

"Hey lets do it here?"

"My place isn't far away," I tell them.

I look over my shoulder to see the teacher and her husband Rob, going up their path to their door.

"Well we haven't got a lot of time. Come on in the alleyway.

I'm kissing the nicer one of the two. I feel the other guy close behind me. His hand is up my skirt pulling my black panties down. I reach behind me trying to pull them up, as the guy I'm kissing, Colin, has one hand round my head, and the other pulling my hand back.

My panties are down round my ankles now, and the guy behind me is fingering my wet shaved pussy. Finally I get off the kiss.

"Not here I only live a few doors away."

"Look I've told you we haven't got time; we've both got to be up early in the morning."

He pushes on my shoulders and I can see his cock in the moonlight. I start sucking as the other guy fingers me deeper.

"Oh fuck that's good."

He spurts in my mouth, just one small jet from a below average size cock. They shuffle round and the other guy has pulled his cock to an erection, using my panties! He goes to push his cock in my mouth and misses, he tries and misses again.

"Fuck, keep your fucking head still."

Colin laughs and I choke as the cock goes all the way in my throat. He's bobbing my head with a hunk of my long black hair locked in his fingers. I'm on my knees in the dirty, not wanting this, hell I didn't want the first guy, not here out in the open.

I push back trying to get him out of my mouth. His cock explodes and I feel it hit my face.

"Fucking hell she moved," he growls as he finishes himself off over my face.

They walk away not even bothering to help me up. I get up and walk home feeling tears roll down my face. The laughable thing is I was looking forward to getting them into bed, to have two hard cocks to play with. I'm 28 now and still acting like a hormone charged teenager. This has to stop; I tell myself as wash my face. I look at my computer where all my sexual adventures are stored, the good and the bad. The fond memories and the humiliating ones are all there. I wonder what Colin and his mate talked about on there way back to their hotel. I close my eyes and know that while I'm saying yet again that I should stop picking up men, I know the next time a guy smiles at me, I'll feel the urge to get him into bed.

12