Tarton Ch. 03

Story Info
Cynthia is surprised by her blackmailer's request.
6k words
4.63
3.1k
5

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

Sylvia's Story

I carry the tray of drinks to the open door of the private room behind the main bar.

"Ah, well look here, if it isn't one of the disappearing sisters."

I feel his hand grope and then twist my breast as the door closes.

"Don't you drop those fucking drinks, Sylvia," Nathan Murray says as he deals the cards.

The guy twists my nipple, and then he lets go. I wince and go to call him something.

"Sylvia, don't you dare. Mac told me all about you and your sister, although I don't think it was your sister, leaving them high and dry waiting in a motel. Now be a good girl and stand in the corner."

I stand there as Mac grins at me and sits down. I didn't know Mac the guy who I tricked a month or so ago would be at the card game, all I got told was I'd get £100 to serve topless when the pub closed for the night. The idea excited me, and for the last few weeks I haven't had sex of any kind, well apart from playing with my toys.

I watch them play Nathan, Mac, and two others who I don't know. I keep their drinks topped up and ignore the groping hands for the next two hours.

"Well you've nearly cleaned me out Nathan," Mac says.

Nathan smiles across the table holding his cigar in his teeth.

"That's a shame. Perhaps Sylvia could cheer you up."

Nathan looks at me and winks.

"I tell you what, because she fucked you over, I'll give you the chance to win the money back you lost on buying her drinks and paying for that hotel room. You've got what maybe £100 left."

I watch Mac count his money, and he nods.

"So I get your £100 if I win, or you get Sylvia's pussy if you win, on the turn of one card each."

Mac looks at me with a sly grin, "for £100 I'll want more than just her pussy."

Nathan grins back at him.

"Okay, let's say a couple of hours of fun, of your choosing."

I turn to leave but Nathan grabs my wrist.

"Don't be a fucking spoilsport," Nathan hisses at me, "Brady shuffle the cards.

I watch the cards being shuffled, and then Brady fans them out on the table. Nathan offers Mac the first choice. Mac slips a card out and then Nathan does the same. They leave them face down on the table.

"Sylvia, turn my card over," Nathan says as he slips a hand up the back of my skirt.

My trembling fingers reach out as Nathan stares into Mac's eyes. I turn over Nathan's card, the 4 of clubs, and my heart sinks. I try backing away but Nathan has a firm grim on my ass.

Mac smiles and I watch him pick his card up. He drops the card face up, and his smile disappears as the 2 of hearts sits on the table.

"Time you were on your way," Nathan says with a grin, and gives my ass a hard pinch.

Mac is breathing heavy. He closes his mouth and presses his lips together. I jump as he stands up quickly, shooting his chair across the room.

"That fucking bitch owes me damn it," he snarls.

"Not your lucky day is it son."

"You're a fucking asshole Murray."

Brady and the Japanese guy Mr Lee jump to their feet.

"Get out now Mac, while you can still walk," Mr Lee says.

Mac takes a look at Nathan, who is raking the money towards the pile in front of him. He grabs his jacket off the floor and storms out.

"Chi, would you get Sylvia's coat, and then walk her home?"

He nods.

"What if you had lost?" I ask bitterly.

"Then you'd probably be bent over a chair by now, getting it up your ass, or getting pissed on, the filthy bastard likes that. Sylvia, I don't mind losing at cards, but not in business, it was a game of chance, and you won, be thankful."

"Would you like a coffee Mr Lee?" I ask.

He nods and I drop my coat on the chair as he walks in my house behind me. I squeal with delight as he picks me up, and then carries me up the stairs. I can feel his muscles through his shirt. He puts me down on my feet in my bedroom. I start unbuttoning his shirt, as we kiss. He takes his shirt off me, and then turns round to put in on a chair.

"Wow!"

His head turns and he smiles.

"You like tattoos?" he asks.

I'm staring at the elaborate dragon covering his back. I slowly trace my hand over it. He turns round and I press my lips on his. He smiles as I pull away, and he throws me on the bed. His faces goes between my legs, and I feel his fingers rip my panties off. His tongue goes for my clit and I run my fingers through his long black hair. I close my eyes remembering the tattoo on his back, and in no time I feel myself coming on his face.

He slides up and kisses me as his hard cock slides easily in my soaked pussy. He pounds me for 20 minutes, in which time I come twice more, feeling the muscles in his arms tighten. He pulls himself away from my body a little, and I'm looking down watching his cock pull right out and then slam into me, before my pussy has a chance to close. I come again and shortly afterwards he pulls out.

"Not on my belly.....on my face," I gasp.

I open my mouth and feel his cum hit my throat, then my cheek, and then my forehead.

"Close your mouth," he pants.

I close it and feel him hit my lips with his cum. He stops wanking, and I feel him rub his cock gently over my lips slowly, coating them in his spunk.

He goes to the bathroom and comes back with a flannel and wipes my face. We smile at each other.

"You can stay the night if you want to?"

"No. My associates will be concerned if I am any later."

"Okay, would you like my phone number?" I ask and then realise how desperate I sound.

"You sleep now, any trouble from Mac, and I will repay him, personally. Thank you Sylvia."

He bows and covers me in the sheet. I hear the door close and smile to myself. Tomorrow I'll be writing about my first Japanese guy in my computer diary, and then no doubt looking for my favourite train and bus grope videos. As my mind starts to fade into sleep, I tell myself I can't give up on picking up men, I would have never forgiven myself if I had missed out on Mr Lee.

Cynthia's Story

The first day back at school, and I'm a little less confident in the clothes I'm wearing. While it is nothing outrageous not many of the staff and pupils have seen the new me. I'm aware of the eyes on me as they come into class. I give Simon a little awkward smile, and then gulp as Toby walks in behind him grinning at me.

"I hope you all had a good holiday?"

"I had a mixed one Mrs Harrison."

"Yes, I'm sorry to hear about the fire at your father's depot, luckily no one was hurt."

"Yeah, but we did go to Spain, so it isn't all bad."

"Quite, now this year you'll be taking your exams. It's a very important time for you all."

"And you Mrs H, I mean if we fail it looks bad on you. So hopefully you'll have your mind on your work, and not buying a new wardrobe, which you seemed to have done over the summer."

I quickly scan the class. Toby's mates are grinning at me, and I can feel my face flushing.

"Well, um let's get to work then. Now I want you to write down what you did during the summer break, and not just a few pages. You can use photos or things you've bought; you can email me evidence to back things up. We'll discuss some of your work at the end of the week."

"So this is homework too?" Vanessa asks sighing heavily.

"Yes, before we really get down to business, I thought it would ease you in gently. Write about your memories of the last 8 weeks. You've got all week to do this, and use some evenings as well."

I watch as they start scribbling, even Toby seems to be working hard. I smile; perhaps at last I've got through to him.

At the end of the day Simon waits behind. He comes up and hands me his work.

"Cynthia, I've kept away from you since I found out for sure."

"Found what out for sure?"

He ignores my question, and looks away for a few seconds and then back to me.

"But now I've seen you again.......well I want you, just one last time."

I can feel the butterflies dancing in my stomach, as I stare down at the papers not daring to look at him.

"Simon, if we do it again, you'll want it again and again, and, well, I might want it too."

"I can promise you it won't happen again. Dad has a new job up in Leeds, and that is why I've kept away. We're leaving next week."

My mind goes into shock for a few seconds. I don't want him to leave.

"The headmaster has said nothing to me about it."

"I know, mum asked him not to, because I told her I didn't want a fuss. The only reason I came here today was to see you one last time."

We sit talking for awhile. All I can think of is Simon moving away, and how cruel it is on me. I haven't seen him for a few weeks, and now I can't stand the thought of him leaving me, for good!

Two days after he fucked me on the night of the fire he came back for more. I took him straight up to bed the minute he walked in the door.

It carried on for a while, and one night I gave Simon a lift home because the rain was hammering down. He thanked me for the lift and pecked my cheek. We both knew he shouldn't have kissed me right outside his house, but this crazy passion just took over us both.

Simon moved forward again. He kissed me full on, and I let him. It was only when he tried to put his hand up my skirt that I stopped him, telling him he would have to wait until we met again. He stopped and said sorry. I looked past him to see the front door to his house open. If his mum and dad had come out a minute, no a few seconds earlier, they would have caught us kissing.

His mum came up to the car under her umbrella, Simon got out and his mum leaned in car. She thanked me for carrying on teaching Simon through the holiday. She was happy and smiley saying her husband was taking her to see a musical, and he had a good chance of getting a new, better paid job. I smiled at her, with the taste of polo mints from her son's tongue, still in my mouth, and the wetness he had caused between my legs.

I spent an hour driving round. I had mixed emotions about the kiss; it really hit home how lucky we had been not to be caught. At one point I laughed, and another I cried. Happiness and shame, excitement and fear, came in wave after wave.

We arranged another night, which I had to quickly change when my husband arrived home unexpectedly 10 minutes before Simon was due. I told him I was meeting a teacher and going to the cinema with her. I rushed out the door messaging Simon. I met Simon in the cinema and he fingered me, and I jerked his cock into a handful of tissues. Then we left as we arrived, separately.

Now here in school I can't stand what he has told me. I don't want him to leave; I can't believe this is happening. I get up and crush my lips on his; at the same time my hand gropes his trousers.

He pushes me off and stares at me.

"Here, in school?" he asks shocked.

I pull my skirt up and drop my panties, kicking them off with such force they flick up and drop behind the radiator.

"Quick fuck me, please," I gasp.

He fucks me from behind as I'm bent over my school desk. I come within seconds; it is bliss having him in me again. His hands are on my hips pulling me back. He comes and pulls out. I turn round trying to kiss him, but he stops me.

"You're right........we should go before someone comes," I say.

"I'm going to miss you."

"Well, maybe we can work something out......I could talk to your parents, you could stay here for your exams."

"That's not very practical."

"We can work it out," I say enthusiastically, "You can stay with me. When Robert is working away we can have so much fun."

"Stop, it won't happen. Cynthia, you're married, this isn't about love it's about well.....I have to go.........goodbye."

I watch him leave, trying to push from my mind how stupid I've been.

I take a few days off, phoning in sick. Gradually I realise I have to forget about Simon, I don't want to but I have to. I'm resenting everything, my husband, my life, even my new wardrobe. In fact I'm blaming that.

I'm back in school and gazing at Simon's empty chair. I'm still thinking that he didn't mean what he said, about it being just a sexual attraction.

"Are you alright Mrs Harrison you look sad, or are you still ill?"

"No....I'm much better now Toby."

"You look hot, flushed, maybe the radiators are on?"

I watch him get up. I'm not in the mood for him today. His hands go across the radiator, and that's when I remember.

"Toby, please sit down."

"Hang on Mrs Harrison, there's a rag or something behind this one......well it's not a rag, it is someone's pink knickers."

Half of the class are chuckling, half are screwing their nose up, as Toby holds them up showing them off.

"Hey faggot boy, are they yours?"

"Stop it, and what have I told you about calling people names like that."

"Well they could be his....sorry I mean hers."

I watch Julian, well June as he likes to be called, rush out of the class.

"Maybe they are Wendi's, no hang on, she doesn't wear any."

"Fuck you Toby you twat!" Wendi screeches and launches her self at him.

Once again the headmaster comes in yelling.

"Fuck off Principle Pervert!" Wendi snaps.

"If you carry on like that young lady you'll be expelled."

Wendi puts her hands on her hips, "Oh yeah, then who the hell are you going to ogle going up the stairs?!"

"They are mine!" I shriek, in a loud voice which even shocks me.

The headmaster yanks my panties out of Toby's hand, as the stunned class falls into a deathly silence.

"Well, why are they there Mrs Harrison, did you wet yourself?"

I'm staring at the grinning Toby, disgusted with his question.

"Toby it is nothing to do with you. If Mrs Harrison did in fact well wet her......my office now Mrs Harrison."

I'm staring at my panties on the headmaster's desk.

"Now you listen to me Cynthia. I don't want to know why your panties were there. I think you should take tomorrow off. I can cover for you, and come in bright and early Monday morning, and forget what was said. Toby was only fooling around and if that Julian.....or June can't put up with a little teasing then he'll.....she will find it even more difficult in the outside world."

I watch my panties disappear into his drawer.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?"

"Cynthia I'm afraid your panties are, um, evidence, so I'll need to keep hold of them for awhile. Now also I'm sure you don't think there is any truth in what Wendi said, do you?"

I shake my head, but I have heard rumours.

"You do understand those panties of yours, might be subject to a DNA test should I see fit, or have reason to suspect you have been....well let's just leave it there, shall we?"

Wendi's story

He has watched me for a few months now, hell he watches everyone going up the stairs, but it is me Henry smiles sheepishly at. I'm not the prettiest in school, but I've got nice big tits for an 18 year old, the biggest tits in the school. Okay I know one day I'll end up with back problems like my Gran did carrying around huge boobs, but everything in life has a price. I've got the sort of ass that draws attention, well my long blonde hair, almost down to my waist, has lead the eye of many a guy to my plump backside.

I go into the headmaster's office and sit on his desk with my legs spread.

"Sorry I was naughty earlier, Henry."

"You have to be more careful Wendi."

"It was that asshole Murray winding me up...........anyway we're alone now headmaster," I say and lean forward and release his cock from his trousers, as he leers down my open blouse.

I pull my panties to one side showing him my lips. I let my panties flick back into place, and push my finger into my pussy through my panties.

I watch him fumbling for his wallet. I play with my pussy for a moment, and then I give the old pervert a few stiff jerks. I watch his eyes close and I let go of his cock. I lean back again and start fingering myself.

His eyes open and he watches. I don't know why I like doing this, maybe it's the power I have over him, but I get this thrill going through me, as his eyes devour what is happening between my legs.

It started a few months ago, when I dropped my school books at the top of the stairs. I had detention and the school was quiet. I knew someone was down the stairs looking up. But I didn't straighten up. I could feel my pussy getting wet, and that didn't usually happen unless I was working on it. I went in the girls toilets leaving the cubicle door open. I spread my legs and started fingering myself. I could see a shadow hanging round the corner, my fingers got faster and I couldn't help groaning a little more. I was hoping it would be one of the boys in school, but here's the strange thing. I actually came, squirted, when the headmaster revealed himself. I'd never squirted before.

He came forward and told me in a soft voice that I should go. I went to pull up my panties, he told me to leave them, he fished around in his pocket and handed me a twenty pound note. He said it was so I could buy myself some new panties. I took it and ran past him, and since then our little game of watching me come, developed into where we are now.

I come on my finger. I stand up, and lean forward a little on his desk. I feel his face against my ass. He sniffs, and then I feel his wet tongue lick between my bum cheeks. I look at the clock hoping I can get to the corner shop before it closes. I push his head away and drop my panties to my ankles. I stay bent over and feel his hand crash down on my ass. I let him do it a couple of times, and then I step out of my panties and walk towards the door.

"Wendi......please?" he mumbles as he pockets my panties.

I show him my bush, and as I turn round, I flip my skirt up at the back, giving him one last look at my bare red ass. I tuck the £40 pound in my cleavage, and leave.

I'm in the corner shop just before closing. I buy cigarettes and chocolate, as I wonder if I should raise the price to a nice round figure of £50. I'm also wondering about what he does with my panties, but then I stop myself, knowing what the gross old twat probably does.

I do get a kick out of having him sit there watching me come. I'm not keen on the spankings, but now I've kind of got used to them. Yes I'm probably heading towards prostitution, but I'm lazy, and it would take several hours working as a waitress to get 40 quid.

"Hi mum," I call as I walk in.

I hear a crash from upstairs, then desperate whispering, and then rushing feet on the stairs and the front door slamming."

"Oh Hi darling, Mr..........well the guy was fixing the boiler. You're home early."

"Yes, and you've got some god awful nightdress on."

"It's not a nightdress, it's a robe. As I said the boiler has been fixed, and I was going to have a bath, now you start tea, your father will be home in an hour."

"So did you forget to pay him then?"

I watch her hand close a little tighter around the notes she's holding.

"Um, he had an emergency call. Seconds before you came in actually."

"Okay, I guess daddy can drop it to where he works tomorrow."

I watch her face turn white.

"Daddy doesn't know about the um, boiler, perhaps it is best we don't worry him about things like that. Here I haven't given you your pocket money this week have I?"

I take the £20 she is offering.

"And like I said Wendi, don't mention it to your father, please, darling?"

She rubs her hand across the back of her neck and goes back upstairs. I smile at the money. Every now and then I catch men coming out of the house. I have been in the loo a few times and had to flush condoms away, where the guys who left them didn't get rid of them properly.

I've had phone calls when I'm halfway home from school from my dear old mum, telling me not to come home yet as the insurance guy, or a salesman is with her. I smile and think about what I could say to her about knowing what goes on, but hell I get pocket money from my mum after these guys have been, so I keep my mouth shut.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12