Tarton Ch. 04

Story Info
June cooks for Toby. Cynthia is found out.
4.8k words
4.55
1.8k
4

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

June's Story

"Why are you doing my make up, Auntie Sylvia?"

"Because there is a young man who wants to chat to you, that's why, and I've promised your teacher, I'd help her out."

"What's Mrs Harrison got to do with someone coming to see me?"

"You don't need to know. Cynthia had a few problems, but that's nothing to do with this."

"You're lying, I can always tell."

"You don't have to meet him if you don't want to, Julian."

"I told you Julian has passed on, I'm June now."

"Passed on, that's morbid," she says looking in the mirror at me.

"Sylvia, I liked Julian, but I out grew him. I have fond memories of him, but I'm happier being June. Can I borrow your white top?"

"God okay, it's in the wardrobe. I'm going for a cigarette. He'll be here in 20 minutes."

"Who is it?"

"It is just a boy who likes you. Oh my days, that skirt really is too short."

I'm laughing at her, "It's your skirt."

She smiles.

"Anyway, mum knows I model myself on you, she openly cringed when I told her that."

"Yeah and don't I know it. She had a right go at me. She said, of all the women you could be like, you picked her tart of a sister."

I chuckle, "She went ape when I had my hair dyed and then cut like yours. She shouted at me that I was a mini you. I haven't told her when I changed my name to June, I added Sylvia as my second name."

"Oh my god!"

"Don't look so shocked. You're the only one who accepts who I want to be."

I stare at myself in my Aunt's full length mirror. I do look like her, well a younger sister. I had my nose done just after my 18th, just the same as hers. I like her black skirt the way the hem flicks round my thighs as I walk. I love the black pantyhose too. Mum would kill me if she knew I used to wear hers. Aunt Sylvie's pantyhose and stockings were always my favourites though.

I think I'm the daughter Aunt Sylvia never had, which is nice because mum takes no interest in June. Sylvia has a wonderful shoe collect but my feet are too big for her shoes. My Easter present from Auntie Sylvia was a pair of black 3 3/4 inch high heels, which I'm wearing now, and getting my ears pierced. My sis came too, and Sylvia bought Melody a pair of brown boots.

I look down at her tight white top with a deep V neck, which shows my pink bra a little and my cleavage. I touch my boobs with the pale pink nail varnish my sister put on me this morning. I think she likes having a younger sister, and she is the only one apart from my Aunt who defends me.

"Hey come on he'll be........."

"What?"

"I didn't think you meant that top. How long have they been that big?"

"I'm nearly a B cup now. Those pills I got from the doctor really do work don't they, what do you think of my cleavage?"

The doorbell goes before she has time to answer me.

"Okay he's here, now don't get nervous, and I'm not leaving you alone with him, I'll be up here, out of the way but not listening. If you want me to come down just shout. And don't let him touch you, and don't be nervous."

I'm giggling at her.

"Aunt Sylvie, you're more nervous than I am."

"You're not nervous?" she asks shocked.

"No, of course I'm not."

"Well you should be.......okay just half an hour, and for god's sake, don't tell your mother I let you see a boy here, she'll skin me alive."

"I'm not that stupid."

We walk downstairs and she fiddles with my hair.

"I'll let him in, while you wait in the kitchen. I want a few words with him first."

I watch my Aunt come through the lounge to the kitchen.

"Did you really have to say no funny business?" I whisper in a hiss at her.

"Well I'm just making sure he knows how things are."

"So where is he?" I ask opening my arms as she puts the kettle on.

"On the doorstep," she replies.

"Jesus thanks," I say rolling my eyes.

"Are you sure about this, I can tell him you've changed your mind about seeing him?"

I go past her and take a deep breath as I reach the front door. I can't believe she actually shut the door on him. I open the door and there he is. Now I'm not so sure about this, but luckily he seems as nervous as I do. I step to one side and gesture to him to come in with my hand.

"Hi," he says as he passes me, thrusting a small bunch of flowers in my hand.

He stops and turns round and I point to the couch. He doesn't sit down he pushes his hands in his pocket.

"You look......."

I open my eyes wider, and dip my head forward a bit, asking him to carry on, without using words. His left hand comes out of his jeans and he scratches the back of his head.

"Nice.......I mean, you look, well pretty. Shit can I say that, or........oh fuck I'm going home."

"Sit down, June don't be so stupid, he's paying you a compliment," my aunt says as she breezes past.

"Sorry, yeah."

My aunt walks past and goes up the stairs. We both watch her until she goes out of sight.

"You well don't seem surprised it's me," he points up the stairs, "did she tell you, it was me I mean?"

"No, I kind of guessed....well sit down," I say again gesturing with my hand.

We both sit down, and Toby jumps up, after sitting on my hand.

I smile embarrassed, "I wasn't you know, feeling you......I mean, trying to."

He smiles awkwardly and nods.

My aunt comes down the stairs again and Toby jumps up.

She goes to the kitchen and then comes back with two glasses.

I watch Toby's hand shake as he takes the glass.

"All of it, neck it.......go on."

We do.

"It's what Nana used to give me when I got nervous."

"What like some special remedy thing?" Toby asks.

"It is half vodka and half coke. Oh and yeah there is something else in there, but it's a secret."

She takes the empty glasses off us.

"Now is there anything else before I go back upstairs?"

We both shake our heads. We watch her until she goes out of sight at the top of the stairs.

"Thank you for the flowers Toby."

"Have you done something to your throat, your voice sounds different?"

"No......well, I'm just sort of practicing. Haven't you noticed at school I speak a little softer?"

"Yeah, but it is not so much, noticeable I mean."

"Well I don't do it as much as I do when I'm out of school. Mum doesn't like it though."

"You sit kind of cute too, and I've noticed that, and your boo, tit, I mean breasts look big, not big as in huge big as in.....is it padding or something?"

I laugh, "No they are real. I've got pills the doctor gives me. I've been taking them for quite a while now."

"I can see that," he says distantly, "shit sorry."

I chuckle again, and this time he smiles.

"I'm making a right mess of this, aren't I?"

"No, it isn't everyday you have a chat with your best friend, who was once a boy and is now nearly a girl."

We smile at each other.

"So have you had it chopped, I mean removed?"

I gulp, "Not yet. After we finish school I'm hoping mum and dad will help me pay for it, but I don't think they want it to happen."

He nods, and for a moment there is silence. I look round my aunt's house, trying desperately to find something interesting to talk about.

"Would you like to see the kitchen?" I ask and then cringe at my silliness.

"Yeah sure," he answers a little bemused.

"Well this is the, um cooker, and over there is the........."

"Washing machine?" Toby finishes.

We both laugh at the silliness of it all.

I'm staring at what has stopped Toby in his tracks. I rush over to the drying rack and start pulling off my panties and bras. I turn round facing Toby, and shove then behind my back.

"Sorry about that," I say, feeling my cheeks flush.

"Don't worry, I see my mums knickers all the time...hanging on the line I mean. I take it those are your Aunt's; I mean her bras are noticeably bigger than.........fuck, sorry."

"My aunt lets me wash my clothes here, mum won't do my laundry."

He nods and then grins, staring down at the floor between my legs.

"You've dropped your knickers.......out of your hand I mean."

We smile, and then laugh out loud.

We sit at the kitchen table, and chat about school. It feels like when we were kids when we played together, but now and then his eyes slip to my cleavage. I make him a drink, but it is just coke this time. I can feel him watching me, and I like it.

"Would you like something to eat?" my Aunt asks.

I'm trying but failing to hide my annoyance at my Aunt's intrusion, as she sweeps in, and starts putting my flowers in a vase she has brought in from somewhere.

"Toby, would you like something to eat?" I ask.

He nods, which I feel happy about. We look up at my aunt as she stands there with the vase.

"God, June, get off your ass and make your boyfriend a sandwich with the left over chicken."

"Me?" I squeak in surprise.

"Yes you, he's your date not mine, you can do some oven chips too."

She puts the flowers down on the kitchen table.

"Are you having any?" I ask in a tone which my aunt will hopefully get message.

"No, I've got a few things to do on my computer."

She smiles and goes out of the kitchen. Toby gets up and starts pulling the meat off the chicken, which I've taken out of the fridge. He stops and looks at me.

"I kind of thought you'd mess up your nails," he says showing me his greasy fingers from pulling the chicken off the carcass.

I smile and feel a little silly. I get the chips out and put the oven on.

"Can we have baked beans too?"

"Yeah, sure," I say and reach up into the cupboard.

I can see Toby's refection in the window, he's staring at my ass. I stretch even further, knowing my short skirt is revealing more thigh.

I turn round from the cooker, and he's holding out a small piece of chicken in his fingers towards my mouth. For a moment I stop, and then open my mouth. He pops it in and I feel this amazing feeling come over me.

We used to play house when we were kids. I'd always be the girl or wife and he would be the husband. We were young then and just acting what we had seen our mothers and fathers do. It feels like that all over again, but now it's not imaginary food and drink, it is real, and I'm more of a girl now.

I look down at the plates. The chicken is equally shared.

"Have more of the chicken, I don't eat that much."

"Oh watching your figure are you?" he asks with a grin.

Its something my aunt would say, but Toby is the one the words came from. He looks a little awkward now.

"Yes I am actually," I say, and then wish I hadn't.

"You don't need to," he replies, and then gulps.

I turn away from him and smile to myself. I catch a glimpse of him smiling in the mirror on the kitchen window. We are both playing this thing now, and I love it. I move around the kitchen, and when he isn't looking I try stretching my aunt's top down a bit to show more flesh. I know this is crazy, but I feel a warm glow as we play at husband and wife. It's like we have both slipped into the roles we used to play as kids again.

"What does your aunt do on her computer up there?"

"She writes about sex," I gulp and then realise I shouldn't have said that.

"Shit really?" he starts chuckling then, "Nah you're winding me up."

I smile like I was joking, but I bet right now she's up there typing away about one of her boyfriends, giving it to her hard and fast, or some made up fantasy man spanking her ass. I've read some of them too, she knows, but hell if she leaves a book with a heading computer password underlined, and then the password underneath then it is asking for it. I got engrossed in one story, and she came home and caught me reading it. She blushed, and then told me off, and then begged me not to tell anyone.

We sit down and eat, and I can feel Toby's eyes on my cleavage again. I ignore it but I'm glad he seems to like looking. I push my breast forward as discreetly as I can.

He sits back rubbing his tummy and his plate is clean. I get up and take his plate to the sink.

"That was lovely June."

I stop for a brief instant, because that's the first time he has ever called me June, without any hint of sarcasm.

"I'm glad you liked it," I say hoping I keep the slightly shocked sound from telling in my voice.

I go back to the table and reach across to his glass, bending further forward than I need too, hoping and willing him to look down my top. He does, and I feel a stirring between my legs. I don't want a bloody erection I want a pussy which would probably get wet. He puts his hand on mine gently but firmly.

"Stay like that for a bit, please," he says softly, with his eyes fixed on my fleshy boobs.

I let him look, feeling this weird sort of power I have over him, but then again I'm revelling in this power he has over me. Again I push my shoulders back a little, so my boobs look bigger.

I want to feel his lips on my breasts. I want him to be so overcome with lust that he can't keep his mouth off my tits, and nipples.

"Can..........I.........."

"Yes," I reply weakly.

His hand comes out and he touches my flesh. Little shockwaves tingle through my breasts, and that bloody thing I've got between my legs starts to lift again. I lower my bum hoping the tent in my skirt is below the level of the table.

I feel his finger trying to get under my bra. Another finger moves along the line of the bra cup, and finally they push in under my bra. I look down and see all his fingers have disappeared. He squeezes, a little too hard and a little too deep, but even that is a thrill.

"Does it hurt?" he asks quietly

"No Toby, do it how you want," I reply quietly, closing my eyes.

The phone ringing makes up both jump, and just as quickly as the feelings came, they go. It's like Sylvia has come in the room and chucked a cold bucket of water over us.

I sit down back opposite Toby just as my Aunt comes in the kitchen.

"That was your mum; I told her I would take you home soon. Toby you'll have to go, I'll drop June back home in half an hour. Her mum doesn't like her being out alone after dark."

"I can walk her home."

I watch her weighing it up. I give her a little pleading smile."

"Okay, but don't hang around anywhere, take her straight home, young man."

We walk up the road a few feet apart. I want to hold his arm, but Toby would never live it down if one of his friends saw us together.

"My dad has shagged your Aunt."

I open my eyes in shock, "Really, oh my god, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry; anyway you know my dad fucks anything he can get, so I've got my own back on him."

"How?"

He doesn't answer, but I see the school bully eyes and smile return to Toby. We walk on a little further.

"It's typical, isn't it? I've got a rich dad who fucks around, and a mother who doesn't care as long as she's got a bottle of gin in the house, and to top it all I'm the one they make see a shrink. I wonder why they bothered having me."

"Toby, I'm sorry you have family trouble, I guess we both have problems for different reasons."

"I've got ways of getting what I want, like seeing you tonight. I told Harrison if she didn't set it up, I'd spill the beans about her and Simple Simon."

"What, I know she likes him, but there isn't anything going on, is there?"

"Yeah there he was, doing her across her school desk. I went back because I thought there was something weird going on, and she had flicked her foot and kicked her knickers down the back of the radiator, because she was so fucking desperate to get them off."

My heart sinks. I knew Toby saw a shrink, and I know why. He has a nasty streak which comes out mainly around his little gang. He's like two different boys.

"What did you say to her?"

"That if she didn't get your Aunt to set me up with you, then I'd be telling her old man that she and Simple Simon shagged each other."

"You could have just asked me out. Toby that was horrible, Mrs Harrison is a....."

"A slag, oh she might be all sweet and homely at school, but I swear she couldn't get his cock in her fast enough."

"You could have just asked me, you didn't have to go threatening her."

"You wouldn't have met me."

"I would."

He stops and looks up the road.

"Your house is there, you can manage the last few steps on your own."

"Toby, don't go all weird on me," I say and touch his arm.

He swings his arm out of my reach quickly and backs away.

"Have you gone mad touching me like that in public?"

"I'm sorry but whatever Mrs Harrison and Simon gets up to, while it isn't right, you can't go round blackmailing them, especially when you didn't need to."

"I'm going home.....this was a stupid idea, and anyway, I did it for a bet."

I watch him run off, and while I'm crying I know he is lying about a bet. He has spoilt the evening, but deep down I know he enjoyed himself. I'm angry that he did what he did to Mrs Harrison, and upset that he couldn't just ask me to talk to him somewhere in private, but again there is a spark there, which we both felt.

"Has he upset you?"

I jump and turn round.

"Christ Simon, don't creep up on a girl like that."

"I'll get him for you if you want?"

"No, just," I look round, and back down the alley a bit, "Just hold me."

"So what were you doing walking up the road with him?"

"He just appeared out of nowhere. He followed me."

"Taking the piss too I bet."

I pull my head off his shoulder, and breathe a sigh of relief that Simon doesn't suspect anything.

"Do you want to practice?"

I push him away.

"Christ alright, you used to ask to practice on me. Has he upset you that much?"

"Si, don't do anything to upset Toby, I can handle him and his teasing. I don't want to practice sucking your cock anymore. I know we both liked it but it's silly."

"Okay, not that you needed much practice. You were always bloody good at it."

We smile at each other, I kiss his check and we go our separate ways.

I lay in bed remembering the times I practiced on Simon. What we called, "practice," was just an excuse after the first couple of times. I used to finish him with my hand, and then gradually it got round to me spitting him out, and then the final time, I swallowed him. He liked it and so did I, but that was it, there was never any thought of anything more than sex.

My Aunt told me she liked different men because they all had freshness the first few times, and that excited her. I get that now, and not only do I look like her, which is intentional, I think like her too.

Toby has always been special to me, even though he has this bully side to his nature. He'd go mad if he ever found out I'd been with Simon, part of me likes that but I'd never risk telling him. As for Simon and Mrs Harrison, well I knew they smiled at each other a lot, but I never guessed she would cheat on her husband. It just goes to show you never know what goes on in this town, which started life being called Tart Town, due to prostitutes being dumped here many years ago.

Cynthia's Story

"Hi it's Sylvia, Toby saw June yesterday, so I guess you're off the hook. I could have said something to him."

"No, I just wanted you to play along."

"Okay. So he was the one who saw us in the wine bar?"

"Yeah, Toby Murray, his dad is...."

"Don't tell me, Nathan Murray's son, oh my days, I didn't know that."

"Look I have to go the bus is stopping at my stop. Thank you again Sylvia."

I walk up the path happy that my secret is safe now Toby has got what he wanted. I stop, wondering why there are full bin bags in my car. Two minutes later Robert is telling me his boss, Toby's dad, suspected Toby of starting the fire.

"I'm sorry, but why do you look so angry about it all, and why have you put garden rubbish in my car?"

"Nathan found something hidden in a drawer in one of Toby's socks. He went looking around when he suspected Toby of starting the fire. At first he thought it was some sort of weird trophy, or a recording of the fire."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12