Tarton Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He holds up the blue stick that I remember so well. I sink to the couch.

"I, don't know what to say, I'm sorry it just...."

"Just happened, my god how many times did it just happen, with that little prick Simon?"

"Robert, can we talk about this in a civilised manner?"

"You're incredible, just what exactly is civilised about you fucking that twerp behind my back? It's your clothes in the bags in your car. The headmaster has a copy of what you've been up to, he wants to see you."

"What you told the headmaster and sent him.........my god how could you?"

I'm rushing out to my car.

"Ah Mrs Harrison, you look rather upset, I saw your husband loading your car with bags this morning, is there anything I can do to help?"

"No Olive, I'm late."

"Has there been an unexpected death in the family? If you need anything drop by."

Wendi's story

I'm watching her drive into the school. She stops, and looks stressed as she texts on her phone. She gets out of the car dropping her keys.

I phone the headmaster.

"She's arrived," I say.

"Bring her to me Wendi; I'm going to have some fun with Goody Two Shoes."

I sit on the wall watching her trying the door to the school. She shakes the door handle and growls. She hasn't seen me yet.

"Hello Mrs Harrison."

She jumps round and tries to compose herself.

"You shouldn't be smoking on school property Wendi."

"That's a pretty chain Mrs Harrison; did your husband buy it for you?"

"Stop changing the subject, you shouldn't be smoking here."

"And you shouldn't be shagging on school property Mrs Harrison."

I watch her almost faint.

"Come on, the head is waiting for you," I say jangling the keys.

"What are you doing here, and why have you got the keys to the school?"

"All will be revealed. You've been a naughty girl Mrs Harrison."

She stops and spins round and looks like she wants to have a go at me. I move past her and open the doors. I follow her to the headmaster's office.

"You can go now Wendi," Mrs Harrison says.

"No way," I say closing the door and sitting on the headmaster's desk.

"Wendi is staying, she has vital information about your, carryings on," Henry says.

"No, I'll not have her here while we talk about....."

"Wendi stays, she told me a while ago she saw you receiving a present from Simon, she was in Toby Murray's house. Cynthia, I have a copy of the things you've been up to."

I watch the headmaster spin his laptop round, and then he turns up the sound. I spin round and pull the laptop close to me. This is fucking gold dust, Harrison getting it from behind by Simple Simon.

"You dirty old cow. Fucking hell look at the expression on your face, you love it."

"That's enough Wendi," the headmaster growls.

I replay it again. I've never seen a porn movie, and I thought they would be gross, mainly because I have always imagined walking in on my mum doing it, but this is fantastic. I'm not taking much notice of what is going on in the room. The headmaster is telling the dirty cow something and she is pleading with him, but my focus is on the screen, until the headmaster tells me to go.

"You're in for it now Harrison."

"Wendi you keep quiet about this. Do you understand me?"

I smile at the headmaster, and then stick my tongue out at the trembling teacher.

"Yeah, don't worry, I won't tell anyone what she's been up to."

Cynthia's Story

I watch Wendi leave.

"I don't trust her."

"She'll keep quiet. I know your husband has kicked you out, and if you don't want me telling the school board, you'll bend over my desk, and spread those thighs. I thought we would recreate what you did with young Simon a few months ago, and then you can go."

I bend over, clutching the far side of his desk, and close my eyes, tight. I feel his hand gathering up my skirt, and pushing it over my back. I cringe as my panties get pulled to the floor, and then I hear a zip going down.

I grunt, and then scream a little, as the headmaster enters me.

"Fuck, Cynthia, your cunt is tight."

Within seconds he's banging me hard, and gripping my hips. My fingers are hurting while I hold on to the far side of the desk. My eyes are shut tight and I'm willing this to be over as quickly as possible.

He grunts filling my pussy with his spunk, and then pulls out.

I'm dressing now as the headmaster looks on.

"You promise me you won't tell anyone about Simon and me?"

"Of course I won't. I told you one fuck was all I wanted. Wendi will keep her mouth shut too. As far as anyone knows, you came here and handed your notice in, because you and your husband have split up. I've even written you a glowing reference, so I trust you'll forget about what happened here today? Here you can have these back too."

I look down at my pink silky panties, which fell behind the radiator in the classroom. I don't pick them up; I go to the door and look back. I watch him pick them up and put them back in his drawer.

I slip into the car feeling relief that this is over now. I pick up my phone looking at Simon's number. I had text him just before I entered the school an hour ago. I take a deep breath and open the text that Simon sent to me, while I was bent over the headmaster's desk, "Let me know when you reach Leeds, and yes I've missed you too. X"

I can find somewhere to rent, and get a part time job, until I find a position teaching again somewhere near to Simon. We'll have to keep our relationship a secret from his parents, until he is a couple of years older.

I start the engine and smile, and then I drive out of Tarton town, for good!

12