Tarton Ch. 05

Story Info
Nathan offers June her dream, and fucks Sylvia's ass!
5.4k words
4.4
2.6k
4

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,389 Followers

June's Story

For the last few days I haven't been able to get Toby out of my head. I've opened up to my sister and told her about Toby. She's a couple of years older than me, and has helped me through all the difficulties of coping with mum and dad. When my dad first asked her what she thought about me dressing up in girl's clothes, she said "it's cool." That one phrase has always been her favourite, and a little overused, but she has always stuck up for me. I think my parents were expecting Melody to think I was a gross little pervert, but she didn't. When mum and dad said they wouldn't buy me any girl's clothes, she told them she had plenty of clothes that she didn't wear anymore, which would now fit me.

I'm back round my aunt's now for a little peace and quiet, and away from the disgusted glares of my father, and the worrying expressions of my mother.

"Have you been with his dad?"

"June, you'll have to be more specific, who's dad?"

I roll my eyes, only my aunt would answer that question like that.

"Toby's dad, have you been with him?"

"Well yes, but only a few times, and it's not like we're dating, it is more of a sort of business arrangement."

"Jesus Auntie, you mean he pays you to sleep with him?"

"No.....well not with him, but he has these clients, which if I like I sort of.........yeah I see what you mean," she says with a frown, "so how is Toby?" she asks changing the subject.

"He's gone back into bully mode. Anyway this is about you sleeping with his dad, you can't anymore or Toby will probably kick off."

"June he isn't the sort of man I can say no to."

I throw my hands up in the air, "God, just try it for once it is easy."

"I don't mean like that he is a guy which it isn't easy to, well, end things with. He saw us out together the other night, he asked who you were. It took me a while to put him off wanting to see you."

"Does he know I'm going through the change?"

"God no, I'd never tell him that. But he did think you are a real girl and he asked if I would introduce you, I said no. He was quite insistent, but look on the bright side; he thinks you're a real girl like a lot of other guys do."

A week later I'm back at my aunt's after a row with my father. I look at the letter again from Mr Murray's company, asking me to attend an interview, it's signed by him.

I have tea with my aunt, and tell her about dad getting all angry yet again.

"Oh, I um have an interview by the way; Rachel Lynn the knickers queen is looking for office staff."

"Well that's good," my Aunt says with a smile.

"So can I borrow some of your nice clothes?"

She looks at me.

"Go on, you're my favourite Aunt," I say with a smile.

"I'm your only Aunt."

"If I get a job there I might be able to get you some free samples, please Aunty?"

"Ok, go pick something, I'm working in the pub tonight I'll see you later, and no looking at my comp, I've changed the password so it'll do you no good."

I daren't tell Aunt Sylvia the truth about the letter being from Mr Murray's office, and not Rachel Lynn's company. She'd stop me going in a heartbeat.

I'm in Mr Murray's building now waiting for my interview. I've watched the women go by, there isn't one that looks over 40, and they are all smartly dressed.

I watch him come out of an office, head down, reading from a sheet of paper. He doesn't look up he just goes in another office. He's in his early 50's with a slight beer belly, which if it goes unchecked will balloon like my grandfather's did. His black hair, which is maybe out of a bottle, is thinning too. Despite that he is quite handsome; I can see why my Aunt would be attracted to him.

I'm willing him to come out again, but I'm called into an office for my interview. I was rather hoping he would be doing the interview, but he isn't. I do up the button on my blouse, which shows off too much cleavage, and shove my Aunt's skirt down a bit, to a couple of inches above my knees. I can't do anything about my high heels, but I have noticed every woman is wearing them.

My hair is black, long, and just like my aunt's style. It shines with the expensive shampoo I used this morning. My make up and nails are immaculate, thanks to my sister. My green blouse is tight under my breasts, and the black skirt I'm wearing clings to me like a second skin. I'm wearing tan pantyhose with a black bow on the ankles, I thought of seams, but not today. Besides they belong to Sylvia's more expensive collection, she'd kill me if she knew I had them on. My fingers match my red lipstick, bold and bright.

The interview goes okay. I'd like to say well, but I honestly don't know. The woman doesn't show any signs of like or dislike to me, or my answers.

"Would you stand against that wall please?"

I want to ask why, but she doesn't give me the chance, she is up on her feet and heading out of the office. She comes back in carrying a camera.

"Take your jacket off please."

I do placing it on the back of a chair.

"Face the wall."

I do and I hear a click.

"Now turn to the left, and then the right."

I do as I'm told.

"Now face me."

I do and she takes two more photos.

"How, did I do?" I ask and wish I hadn't.

"I only do the interviews I don't have the final say. Are those pantyhose from Rachel Lynn?"

I nod, "the shoes are from her range too."

"You've pulled your skirt down, and closed the button on your blouse since you came in. I watched you on the cameras we have around the building."

"So have I failed my interview?" I ask in quiet disappointment.

"Like I said, I don't have the final say. Thank you, and wait here for a moment."

I watch her turn and stride out of the room. I put my jacket on and wait until she comes back.

She shuffles papers on the desk, and then looks over her glasses at me.

"June, do you know Mr Murray?"

I'm stumped, what if Toby has told his dad about me? The boy who used to go playing at his house, who is now on her way to becoming a girl!

"Yes or no will do," she says noting the silence as I think about my answer.

"Yes, why do you ask?" I reply hoping to buy a bit more time, and find out where she is going.

She looks at me for a moment.

"A word of advice, those two women out there won't get a job here. I think it is pretty obvious why; one is too plump the other is wearing ill fitting slacks, and she's too old. My advice to you is, if we take you on, don't ask questions about anything you see and hear, and you looked a lot better before you followed me in here."

She gestures for me to hitch my skirt up again. I do, but she gestures for me to do it even more.

"Blouse," she says.

I stand there looking dumb.

"Open the button again," she says with a huff

She nods like she is satisfied with how l looks.

"Follow me please."

"Where to?" I ask.

She looks over her glasses at me waiting for it to register.

"Sorry, of course, no questions."

"Put more of a wiggle in your ass when you walk. I noticed you walked a little oddly at times coming up here."

I want to ask her what she means, but I don't. I'm staring at her as she picks up the papers off the desk. Aunt Sylvia said I lapse into boy mode when I walk sometimes.

I follow her out noting the wiggle she has, and I try my best to copy it as we go down the corridor. She takes the staircase quickly, in short fast almost running steps. She waits for me at the top, holding the door open impatiently. We're off again walking on thicker carpet, and the decor is more lavish. The doors open on their own, and I'm staring at a woman in her mid 20's who would pass as a super model quite easily.

"Aspin this is June, she's here to see Mr Murray."

Aspin looks me over but doesn't return my smile. She stands up and opens the door to the office. I move to the open door and Aspin gives me a gentle but meaningful shove.

The door shuts behind me, and I'm alone staring at Nathan Murray. He is laughing into his phone, and then he looks up. He points to a couch which is located under a photo of him shaking hands with the prime minister. I sit down as he spins his chair round, facing away from me, and he's still cackling.

Suddenly this doesn't seem like a good idea, and in truth I still can't believe I've got this far.

He puts the phone down and comes and sits by my side.

"Now June, I guess you're wondering why my company sent you a letter asking you in for an interview."

I nod and then clear my throat, "Yes Mr Murray."

He throws a big envelope on the coffee table in front me.

"The interview I'm afraid isn't for a job, and quite frankly I'm surprised you actually came here, but it saves me having to bother getting that aunt of yours, off her ass to set a meeting up. First of all I want you to stay away from Toby. In return you'll see I've booked you into a clinic next month, to complete the change. Everything is paid for, your flights, operation, and your recovery time."

I'm staring at the glossy brochure he had pulled out and handed to me as he was speaking. I flick through it gob smacked. It's my dream I'm holding in my hands.

"You promise me you'll keep away from Toby, and you'll get your wish."

"B, but I have to live as woman for a year first," I mumble.

"Well, you can wait and save up for the operation, but hell why wait when I'm offering to pay for it? It is booked in for the 22nd of next month. Or we could do this in a less pleasant way, and believe me the plastic surgery you'd need afterwards would make the nose job you had, feel like cutting your toenails in comparison."

"I, don't understand how you know about Toby and me, we're just friends anyway."

"June, I don't want my son seeing you, it is as simple as that. I've had him followed and I know he spent sometime at your Aunt's house, seeing you, and that he walked you home. Okay you played together as kids, but that was different. I keep an eye on Toby; or rather I have someone who keeps an eye on Toby for me. I'm rich and if there is a chance of a scandal like my son seeing a little fagot like you, well you can see my problem, I'm sure?"

"That's all I have to do, stay away from Toby?" I ask quietly.

"No, I have a client who likes your sort. I think they call them chicks with dicks. He's coming here next week, and it would be nice if you had dinner with him."

"And what else?"

"Do as he wants that's the deal."

"But what if Toby won't stay away?"

"It's up to you to make sure he does."

"My parents won't let me have the operation."

"Christ, you'll be 19 in a couple of months, a grown up. Okay they will take some time getting used to it, but they can't exactly make you have it stitched back on. Take the brochure and the plane tickets away with you. You've got 24 hours to let me know. If I don't hear from you in that time, I'll cancel everything, and you can wait a couple of years, for what you can have next month."

"24 hours isn't very long to decide on it."

He smiles, "no it isn't, but it is what you want more than anything, so do you really need that amount of time to think about it?"

"And this man, what does he want?"

"He wants dinner and sex. Take a leaf out of your Aunt's book, the quicker you get him to unload, the quicker you get out of his room. I'll text you the details after I've heard back from you. Now fuck off."

The woman who did my interview is waiting for me with Aspin. She walks me to the lift, and we step in.

"You really are quite convincing you know," she says looking up at the numbers above the lift door.

"You knew?" I ask in shock, letting my boy voice out.

"Yes, but remember keep your ass wiggling, and men will be distracted from looking too deep."

"Why did he want photos of me?"

"What did I say about asking questions, anyway can't you guess?"

I'm thinking hard as the lift slows.

"The photos are for the man I have to have dinner with, aren't they?"

She looks at me but doesn't answer, until I'm stepping out of the lift.

"Yes, and believe me he'll want you, he's wanted less attractive tranny's than you before."

I'm staring at the closed lift doors, clutching everything I want in my hand.

As I walk slowly through the streets feeling people brush past me, in a hurry to get wherever they are going, I think of Toby. It's not like we are lovers or anything special. He'd forget about me when he finally found himself a real girlfriend. I feel sorry for him having a dad like that who can just buy what he wants. Ordinarily I'd rebel against that sort of thing, but I'm falling into place for him, and while I hate it, I realise I've just become one of those gutless wonders, which I so despise.

A week later I walk into the dimly lit restaurant, which is empty apart from one table. I walk up to the table and my aunt's smile turns to shock when she sees me. She goes to get up but Nathan Murray grabs her wrist, and I see her wince with pain as she is pulled back down next to him. He whispers in her ear, as she stares at me.

The guy with his back to me turns round and smiles at me. I was expecting a dirty old man, but he's in his mid 20's and really quite cute. He gets up and pulls a chair out for me. I watch my aunt glaring at me, as the white mark on her wrist returns to her normal skin colour.

"Hello June, it is nice to finally meet you," He says as I sit.

I let him kiss my cheek as my aunt goes to stand up again, but this time Nathan has hold of her arm.

We sit and eat and all the time my aunt is glaring at me. Vince is either ignoring my Aunt's displeasure, or he hasn't noticed.

"Why don't you two lovely ladies go and powder your noses," Nathan says, and then hisses something in my aunt's ear.

She pulls my arm up, and marches me to the toilets.

"Go home, now, get out of here," she spits.

I tell her what has happened and about my operation which Nathan Murray is paying for. I watch her scroll through her phone, and I snatch it off her.

"I want my operation. I'm not making a mistake. Just this once with that guy and I'll get everything I want."

"No, bloody well no. Nathan has me over a barrel, and I'm not letting you fall into his trap. It won't stop with that guy out there, you're going home."

"It's what I want, and you can't stop me."

"What about Toby? Do you really not want to see him again?"

"He's better of without me. He'll find someone else, and anyway you're not my mother."

"Christ, you wouldn't have got this far if Julie knew what was going on. Now give me my phone back, I'm not letting you make this mistake."

"Like you never made any mistakes, I mean what are you doing with him anyway?"

"For god's sake, I'm the only one, apart from your sister, who is on your side. I won't let you do anything you shouldn't be doing."

Slow hand clapping has us both turning round.

"He's gone anyway. You had your chance."

My aunt looks between Nathan and me, and then says, "Get her a taxi home, to my place."

He gestures towards the door, and then starts tapping his phone keys. I go out and then tiptoe back and listen.

"Keep that operation open, and I'll do what you want until it is paid off," I hear my aunt say.

"You know what I want you to do Sylvia. Next month it will be the anniversary of Tarton, or rather Tart town's first prostitute being sent here. While we have the fair and all, some of my close friends want to see it re-enacted, and you my dear are the ideal person."

I hear silence for a while, and then Nathan chuckling.

"If I say yes, would you really do it for her?" my aunt asks.

"Yes but you have to do the whole thing, as it is documented in 1708, obviously without the boiling water."

"Okay, but you leave June and Toby, alone, they won't last, once the novelty wears off they will go their own ways, and you'll have to find someone else to do your dirty work, I won't do it anymore."

"I paid you for your services, it's not like you did it for nothing. Anyway your what nearly 30 now, perhaps it's time I found another younger whore."

I hear my aunt squeal. I want to burst in there, but she starts talking again with a painful strain in her voice.

"Nathan, I swear I'll do it, if you promise me no harm comes to my niece, and she has the operation. Besides I'll have to convince my sister and her husband, before they will let that happen."

I hear her wince again.

"I don't want Toby being seen with that thing," Murray growls.

"They can see each other at my place until it blows over. I swear to you they won't last........come on give me a break here. I've done things for you which a lot of women wouldn't."

I hear a zip going down.

"Okay that's the deal, but if anyone finds out Toby and that boy girl is seeing each other, you'll wish you had never been born, and they split up this side of the New Year."

"Of course, I prom........"

I hear my aunt gag and choke and then I move away. Perhaps I should intervene, but she's doing it for me. I'm blaming Nathan Murray for my greed, for dangling a carrot which has my name on it. This is how he does things. He buys people their dreams to get what he wants. I walk out of the hotel.

Sylvia's Story

He's close to coming so I'll soon be out of here. His phone goes and he grizzles and shoves my head away.

"Kate I'm in an important meeting, what do you want?"

"The hell you are I phoned your office, out with some fucking whore I expect."

"Look I'm at a hotel trying to close a deal," he looks down at me and smiles like he has just thought of something, "I might stay the night, the men I'm dealing with are stubborn so don't wait up."

He ends the call and drags me to my feet.

"I'm not staying the night with you," I hiss.

"You want that little queer to have her operation then you'll do as I say."

I follow him into the hotel room. He slips his jacket off his shoulders and I catch it. He loosens his tie and sits on the bed, while I spin the top off a whisky bottle.

"You know what I like about you Sylvia, you grizzle and moan, and yet you can't refuse the offer of a cock."

I pour him a whisky and hand him the glass.

"Don't look so grumpy. Your little.....whatever you call him, nephew or niece will soon have a pussy."

He sips his drink, and then chuckles as I unzip his trousers.

"I'm not staying the night," I say and push my mouth over his cock.

"You'll do as you're fucking told," he says, and then sips his whisky again.

I stand up and Nathan watches my breasts bounce up, as the tight red dress slips down underneath them. I step out of my shoes and he looks at my shaved pussy.

"No fucking underwear again Sylvia?"

"Are you complaining?"

"Don't get fucking smart with me."

I'm back on my knees sucking his cock. His phone goes and he shoves me away.

He reads the text and throws his phone on the bed.

"Your wife I take it by your expression?"

I'm pulled up and thrown on the bed. His cock goes in me and he starts pumping. I wince.

"You do push it," he snarls gripping my wrists.

He pushes my arms up over my head, so he can hold my wrists with one hand. His other hand grips my nipple and twists it.

"Ouch, you pig!"

He grins for an instant, and then that hard look is back on his face. His phone beeps again and he lets go of my nipple and throws the phone over the room.

"Fucking bitch!" he snaps, and thrusts deeper.

"You're hurting me," I whimper.

He eases back a little and looks into my eyes. I know what he's thinking.

"No Nathan........not my ass, you're too big!"

He pulls out and throws me on my front, pulling my hips, so I'm up on my hands and knees. He pushes in and I squeal.

"Nat, not too hard......you're too big...OUCH.......please."

He starts moving gently and slowly.

"Thank you," I mumble.

"You like it Sylvia?"

"Does it matter? I let you do what you want, don't I always? You're an important man. I'm lucky to have your big beautiful cock in my ass. You're right I like it, but only you. Only your cock is allowed up my ass."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,389 Followers
12