Tarton Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust a little deeper, and I wince.

"You still love me, don't you?"

I close my eyes and play along.

"You know I do. I always end up doing what you want."

"You're fucking lucky I even look at you, aren't you?"

"Yeah......I'm just the local whore, but I love your cock in my ass. I do all the things your wife won't."

"Things I'd never ask her to do?" he suggests.

"No, that's why you've got me. I sleep with who you want me to, and I won't let you down. I never have yet."

"No you haven't, you know what'll happen if you do, don't you, you fucking whore!"

"Yeah........you won't see me again, and I won't have your wonderful cock in my tight ass.......come in it for me. Fill me up. Harder, come on you like it when I can't walk straight."

He thrust deeper and faster, as I bite the pillow. Finally he comes and lies on top of me. He pulls out and slaps my ass.

He comes out of the bathroom 5 minutes later. I feel the bed sink as Nathan lies next to me. I'm still on my front allowing the pain in my ass to subside a little before getting up. I feel his hand gently pulling my black hair off my face.

"You always talk about what I like. Like I'm some sort of king and you're a stupid peasant girl. Do you do it to get me off quicker?"

"Yes, I told my ex what he liked to hear. Men will do anything if they hear the right words."

"Yeah, but a few years ago you meant it. You thought I'd divorce Kate and marry you."

"I was young and stupid back then, and you weren't that against the idea as I remember."

He smiles at me.

"Maybe, I would have done once. You can stay the night and have breakfast, it's all paid for."

He kisses my check.

"You hurt me," I say as he kisses the back of my neck.

"Poor you," he says in a mocking tone, "you'll be fine later, and I like doing your ass.

"I'm not going with anyone else for you. Remember we had a deal?"

"You'll play Molly the pro for me, and then it'll be over. You'll let me fuck you again though. You can't resist it; it's in your DNA."

I feel his hand lightly going down my side. He pulls me over by pulling my hip. I lay on my back looking up at him.

"You're going to make a great Molly."

He kisses me on the lips, and then gets off the bed. I watch him checking himself in the mirror. He sweeps his fingers through his hair, and straightens his tie. Despite everything I've always fancied Nathan, and often in the past, I've wondered if I would make a good Mrs Murray.

"It is near 2 am, no one is going to see you."

"Sylvia, I can get away with coming out of a hotel at this hour. But not looking bedraggled."

"If you hang on you can walk me home."

He smiles in the mirror.

"Sylvia, stop, you're not going to be anything more than a shag to me now. Remember that faggot stays away from my son."

"But we agreed, to let them split naturally, they'll see each other in school anyway," I say as I straighten his tie.

"Don't push me Sylvia, school is different, but I have my doubts even about that."

He kisses me and playfully shoves me back on the bed.

"I tell the desk you want breakfast at eight, sweet dreams."

I shut my eyes as he closes the door.

June's Story

"Shit sorry," I say looking up at the figure I bumped into.

"Nathan text me a couple of minutes ago, so will you come back to my hotel room?" he asks with a smile.

I'm in his room now sipping champagne and realising I don't like the stuff. Vince moves round behind me and I feel his hands on my shoulders. I'm begging that he doesn't just bend me over and rip my panties off, and then fuck me in the ass.

I feel his lips on my neck and I'm trying to relax, but it's difficult.

"Take your top off, please June."

I gulp, and think of ways I can take my top off making it last forever. He walks round in front of me and sits on the bed, as my fumbling fingers try their best to deal with the buttons.

Finally my blouse is off, and he stares at my breasts covered in a dark blue bra.

"They really are quite beautiful," he mumbles.

"I, I don't want you fu........I mean I don't want it up, me."

"I don't want that either June."

I breathe a sigh of relief and actually smile, and then I stop smiling.

"So what do you actually want then?"

"Take your skirt off for me."

I reach behind my back and undo the button, and then pull down the zip. I let my skirt drop to the floor.

"May I?" he says reaching out a hand but stopping before it touches me.

I nod after a few seconds wondering if I really want this. I feel my panties being pulled down slowly. My little dick springs out. He stares at it, and for some reason it starts to grow.

"You're wonderful, do you know that?"

I shake my head.

"Believe me you are. You're perfect."

"I, I'm not yet."

"Maybe not in your eyes, but I like the combination."

"I feel like a piece of unfinished art?" I croak.

He smiles.

"A lot of men like breasts with a cock, while you want a pussy to feel complete. I think you're complete as you are. You wouldn't interest me without that combination."

I feel his lips kissing my cock, which rises like a cruise missile coming out of the sea. I feel him kiss the tip and then push his mouth over the top whilst holding my hips. I close my eyes as Vince sucks me softly and slowly. I'm doing this for my operation, to have it paid for I tell myself. At the same time I kind of like it more than I thought I would.

"IF you....carry on, I'll...........Jesus!"

I look down at his bobbing head, and I can feel the warmth of his mouth sucking.

"I really will.........if you.........don't stop."

It feels like my words are spurring him on. He groans and sucks, and then whoosh! I try backing away but he holds my hips firmly. He drains me, and my legs begin to buckle.

I watch him pull away. He pulls my panties up covering my cock.

"Get dressed and go now and June, and thank you."

He goes into the bathroom and shuts the door. It takes me a few seconds to realise what he wanted is now over. I was expecting a night of sex or something close to it, but it is over, barely half an hour after we got in his room.

I go to the bathroom door and raise my hand to tap on it. I stop myself; I want to say goodbye, and for some twisted reason, thank you. I hear him gargling and then spitting, I guess with mouth wash. I move away to the door, and then look back at the place where it happened.

I'm on the street now, and again wondering why Vince only wanted to give me a blow job, for seemingly nothing in return. Was it enough to stare at me like he did, and then blow me?

Maybe I've been lucky, in fact I know I have. In some bizarre way I've done what I hoped would never happen to me. In my mind I would expect to give a guy a blow job, and then hope for a cuddle. I've acted like an asshole man, and got what he wanted and then left. Perhaps I should go back and sit on the bed drinking champagne, and offer him a blow job? But deep down I think if he had wanted that he would have asked for it. No, I'm going back to my aunt's house, but I daren't tell her I've been with Vince.

The next morning my aunt comes in the front door. I didn't hear her come in last night, so I guess she has been with Nathan Murray. She looks at me.

"What did I tell you about seeing Nathan Murray? He uses people, and once he has his claws in he doesn't let go, not until he has squeezed everything out of you."

"Sorry," I mumble, "so where have you been all night?"

She glares at me, huffs, and goes in the kitchen and comes back with a coffee.

"Do you really want the operation that much?" she asks in a softer voice.

I nod.

"Nathan doesn't want you seeing Toby from now on, apart from in school. If you think you can do that then I'll talk to your mum and dad. Have a few days and think about it and let me know, okay?"

I nod again, but I'm sure now!

12