Tarton Ch. 08

Story Info
June tries out her new body. Sylvia meets Jason from school!
5.5k words
4.29
1.9k
5

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

Wendi's Story

"Mum's at it again, asking me what time I'll be home."

"Why doesn't your dad stop it?"

"Toby, you know my mum was a pro."

"Yeah but then she settled down and had you. Well okay she didn't settle down, but surely your dad could stop it."

I sit in the grass making a daisy chain.

"I think they made some sort of pact. You've seen the car my dad drives, he can't afford one of those on the money he gets working at your dad's import company. So I reckon they made this pact, she carries on as a pro, as long as she stops before he gets home from work."

"You do okay out of it. Hey, does that make your dad her pimp?"

"Fucking hell Toby," I growl at him.

"I'm only trying to lighten things up. It must be pretty shit though. My dad fucks anything he can, so I know what you mean."

"Does that make me her pimp taking pocket money?" I ask.

He looks at me and his smile drops.

"Christ Wendi, are you getting bothered about it now?"

"I've always been bothered about it. You don't know what it's like when we sit at the dinner table, and they start talking about their day like we are a normal fucking family. Hell, you know about the headmaster and me too. All three of us sit there watching some crap on the telly like normal families do, pretending it is all cool. I guess we are as bad as each other."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I could tell my mum I know, and if any of her so called, insurance men, fancy a younger version of her without the saggy tits, I'll be waiting in the bedroom next door."

He stares at me in silence for a few moments.

"Look I reckon you should tell them you've had enough of it. They must know you know what's going on, don't they?"

"I'm going to leave home next year when I've finished my exams. I'll get a flat somewhere out of Tarton, away from it all."

"Yeah I can see that happening. Come on let's get back in school. That new fucking teacher is right prick. We did something to his door, you'll love this."

We watch Mr Fording put the key in the classroom door, which he locks lunchtimes. His face twist as the key won't turn. He pulls the key out and a string of chew gum is stuck to the end of the key. He curses under his breath as we giggle.

"Who did this!" he shouts.

"Did what Sir?" Toby asks all innocently.

Mr Fording holds up the key with white and pink gum stuck to the end.

We wait in the corridor, as the janitor has to take the door lock apart. Toby and a few others have been marched to the headmaster's office. The janitor turns round and looks at us shaking his head. Then I realise I've seen him coming from my house a few months ago. I can't get away from what my mother does, even when I'm in fucking school!

Sylvia's Story

I answer the door to Jason. He thrust out a bunch of flowers without saying anything. I ignore the slight tremor of the flowers, due to his shaking hand.

"Oh, these are for you," he says after a few moments.

I smile and think about teasing him, and then I do, "Oh Jason, I never knew you cared."

His face drops as my words circle round his head, "God no, I mean they are for you, for well letting me stay the night the other day."

"Oh that's a shame; I thought you were going to ask me out."

A word gets stuck in his throat. His mouth makes strange movements, but nothing comes out.

"Oh Jason sorry, I'm teasing you."

He smiles with relief and laughs a little nervously.

I give him a drink and he sits at the kitchen table, as I cut the ends of the stems and arrange them in a vase. I talk about getting some plants for the garden. He tells me, enthusiastically, which ones would look good, and in what part of the garden. After a few minutes I have to stop his babble.

"Jason, I just want plants that grow when I water them, and stop telling me the botanical names. I'd like a Rose plant and some Geraniums, and anything else you think would grow out there, I like Bamboo too."

"Bamboo will spread over the whole garden if you don't get a root barrier."

"Well forget the bamboo then."

"I could come with you to the garden centre if you like, after school?"

I'm standing next to my car outside the school gate, watching all the kids come out, and a rather fit looking teacher. I've come here straight from tennis with May. I'm all in white with a tight top, and a short white pleated skirt. My dark hair is up in a white ribbon and I guess I'm stirring a few pulses. I spot Jason in his school blazer. His head is down and he is reading from a text book.

"Hi Jason," I say.

He stops dead in his tracks, and looks up, and almost does a double take.

The girl behind him bumps into him, and Jason drops his books.

"You fucking dork," she mumbles, and others around her giggle.

"Sorry Vanessa," he replies.

"Hey, is that your mum?" a girl calls out.

"Hello Mrs Williams, I didn't realise your son had such a fit mum," a rather cute boy says.

The group giggle as Jason blushes.

We walk round the garden centre picking things out. I ignore the dirty old man that has followed us half way round, like a useless spy in a comedy film trying not to be noticed, but actually doing the opposite. I can't resist bending over a little and showing my panties.

"I hope you're going to put your friend's right about me being your mum?"

"Oh yeah, sorry about that," Jason mumbles.

Again he peeps down at my thighs as I drive. I smile inwardly at the thought of having to fend Jason off like I did his father.

"You're not old enough to be my mum anyway."

I smile behind my sunglasses.

"Well, I'm too old to be your girlfriend, so you had better tell them I'm your neighbour."

I can see his knuckles turning white, on the edge of the books he has in his lap.

"Sorry I turned up in my tennis gear, I didn't have time to change."

"That's okay."

"So I haven't embarrassed you?"

"N, no, not at all."

"I must smell a bit too?"

"No, well all I can smell is your deodorant. It is nice, not like what mum wears."

He closes his eyes, like a boy who thinks he has said the wrong thing.

"Thanks, I'll have a shower, and then help you in the garden," I say as I pull up.

I can see a figure through the frosted shower glass, just a shape in the bathroom doorway. An arm is moving quickly, in front of grey trousers. As I switch off the shower the figure quickly disappears. I get out the shower and wrap myself in a towel. I go out of the bathroom, and look out of the landing window. Jason is knelt in the garden, digging the flower bed. I go back to the bathroom, and pick up my tennis outfit off the floor, and put it in the washing basket.

I'm in my bedroom now, where I laid out my denim miniskirt, a yellow vest top, a white bra, and white panties with a little pink bow on the waist band. The panties are gone, so I open the drawer and choose black ones.

I'm staring out of the kitchen window, as Jason works away in my garden. I have options, some cruel, some very cruel, but I remind myself I teased him. So do I go out there and demand my underwear back? Maybe I should tell his father that his son has stolen my panties? I could drag him round to his father by his ear, and shout and scream that his son is a pervert, who peeped on me taking a shower, and who pocketed my panties. I could even call the police. I smile, because I have all these options, but remind myself that I'm living next door to him and his father. What would life be like for all of us after confronting him?

Why would he steal panties that I had put on my bed to put on? Does he think I wouldn't notice, maybe he thought I would only think I had got them out of the drawer. I go out into the garden just watching him for a while, the gawky, shy kid. I look at the flower beds and the plants he has put in.

"You've done a really good job," I say still wondering how to confront him.

He jumps and looks round, for a split second I see fear in his eyes, like I had popped a balloon right by his ear. I can see now how shocked and scared he would look, if I told I knew he had my underwear in his pocket.

He smiles and says he likes doing my garden.

"In that case you can start on ours," his father says as he looks over the fence.

I'm laying in bed running over everything in my head. I might well have said something to Jason about my panties, if his father hadn't turned up. My garden looks good, and my little gardener has taken my panties perhaps in payment, so perhaps I could just ignore it. Although that thought isn't really the right one to have about this situation. I'll wait, until the time is right.

June's Story

I've kissed him, and I can't help this tingle racing through my body. His hand is on my knee and some feminine instinct I guess tells me to open my legs. Doctor Trent told me no sexual intercourse, but to get used to being with a man who probably only wants one thing. I doubt my aunt ever says no. Do I really want this porter to be my first? Well maybe I could just let him have a feel, that wouldn't hurt, would it?

I can feel my nipples reacting as his hand goes higher on my leg. My pussy is getting wet, and I find myself grinning at that. Doctor Trent promised me her drug would do the trick.

"OOOOHHH, that's nice," I gush, as his finger rubs me through my panties.

I reach forward and touch his erection. He withdrawals his hand from up my skirt, and is staring with glee at my tits, as he opens his trousers, in rather a hurry.

I lay back on the picnic blanket pushing my panties down, and off, and then I spread my legs. I should have more control but I can't help it. He moves between my legs with his cock poised. Am I going to feel like a virgin, being taken for the first time?

I should be saving myself for someone special, but my body is really, really aching for a fuck. I let go of his chest and lay back and close my eyes. This is it, here it comes, my first cock in my brand new pussy!

I hear him grunt and then yelp. I open my eyes and the slight figure of Doctor Trent, is dragging him off by his hair.

He gets up, pulling his white trouser up in even more haste than he undid them. He starts running across the grass.

"June, what did I tell you?"

I've pulled my skirt down, and covered the wet pussy I have now between my legs.

"I told you control, did I not?"

She pulls a tissue out of her sleeve, takes off her glasses, and starts cleaning the lenses.

"I, I tried, but I wanted it."

She huffs on her glasses and rubs again.

"You can't go home until you can say no."

"You can't keep me here," I protest.

"Of course I can for your own good. June, the drugs I used are experimental. I can't let you loose on the world just yet. You're worse that your aunt, and that's saying something. We'll leave it another few days, and then you can go into the town with Brigitta, I'm sure by then you'll be able to......say no."

I'm watching Brigitta as she tidies my room, and then she takes my temperature, she's pretty and I'm wondering if she is a little more dolled up than a nurse ought to be. The hem of her uniform is shorter than the rest who work here, and she shows off a little too much cleavage.

"Brigitta, how come you dress differently?"

Then I notice her white high heels, and white stockings.

She smiles at me, "It took you long enough to notice."

"So you were like me then, a boy?"

She looks back at the door to my room making sure it is shut. She lifts her uniform and there in her silk pink panties is a lump, a cock. She straightens her uniform.

"Doctor Trent helped me last year, with my breasts and nose, my lips too."

"But you're not finished, sorry that's sounds crass."

She chuckles, "No I don't want the whole thing, not yet."

She sits on the bed next to me, it's like we are friends now.

"I'm to take you out for the night soon. We're going clubbing then I have to report back to Doctor Trent that you've been a good girl, danced, flirted, kissed, and been kissed, but all with control."

"You know about the porter?" I ask.

"Yes, do you like him?"

I open my mouth, but suddenly I'm thinking about the question, seriously. I don't like him; I mean I don't fancy him. Brigitta smiles at me.

"Doctor Trent may not come across as caring, but she does care. She wants you to be in control of your body, and not the other way around. You are her prize subject; it is like you are her daughter in some warped way."

"I thought she was a lesbian."

"She is a lesbian. She goes to the lesbian club when in town, when she is working here. But you are like her creation; she has a lot riding on your success. I've heard her talking with the doctor who runs this place. Her work isn't strictly legal, but look on the bright side; you've got what you wanted. She has made you into a sexy woman, and she doesn't want you falling into trouble at the first hurdle. I'll look after you when we go out. The drugs will lose their edge in a few days."

"So, I'll have control?"

She chuckles, "I hope so or we will both be in trouble."

I giggle back.

Sylvia's Story

I've let go that Jason has stolen my panties for the moment. I've seen the poor kid digging his father's garden, which he didn't seem too keen on. I've just got home from working a Saturday lunchtime session at the pub. I've been in two minutes and there's a knock on my door. Jason stands there loaded up with stuff.

"I bought you a bamboo plant, and I've got a root barrier too."

He smiles shyly, and before I know it he is heading out the back door. He stops and looks back, and his face drops.

"Oh, if you don't want it I can take it back."

"No its fine, but I'll give you the money for it. Jason I worked late last night, and I've just finished a lunchtime session. I'm tired I was going to bed."

"That's okay I can do it on my own."

I make a cup of tea, kick my shoes off, and soon I'm dozing on the couch.

I'm waking up and a figure is stood over me, I force my eyes open and Jason is standing there.

"I've made you a cup of coffee."

I squint and go to sit up. I quickly push my skirt down, thinking it must have bunched up as I turned in my sleep. I look at the clock.

"My god, I've been asleep for nearly two hours."

"Yeah, you snore too."

I sit up straight, and look across the room to the hall. I can see my shoes out there, the ones I kicked off when I sat on the couch.

"Jason, did you move my shoes?"

"Yeah, I put them in the hall, do you want them? Anyway I have to go, the bamboo plant is in."

"Jason," I call, but he is already out the door.

I look round the room, at the magazines which have been closed and straightened on the coffee table. My handbag isn't on the floor where I thought I left it. It now sits on the chair. The cushion on the chair opposite is squashed, like someone has been sat there for a long time. I pick up the coffee and sip it. I carry the cup through to the hall, and stare down at my shoes, and then I go upstairs.

I'm staring at my bedroom, wondering if Jason has been up here while I slept. I start opening drawers looking for signs of I don't know what. My eyes are drawn to my computer, and I feel my heart race a little. I sit at the computer waiting for a few moments, and praying. Would he have looked on there? I switch it on and put in my passwords. I open the search history and I breathe a sigh of relief. Then I tell myself even if he did switch it on, he couldn't open anything without my passwords.

Several of the guys I've been with ask me why my computer is in my bedroom. I tell them because in the past my electric was high due to me having the computer, and the telly on at the same time, and I don't like wasting anything, even electric. Of course now and then I tell them I write sex stories, and as soon as they have gone I'm going to sit naked, and write about the sex. Oddly that excuse is met with laughter, and comments about me pulling their legs. No one has ever taken that answer seriously.

I spin round on the chair and look at the rest of my bedroom. I get up and pull open my panties and bra drawer, then my stockings and tights drawer. Frustratingly I can't be sure that things have been disturbed. I pull open the bedside drawer; my vibrators are still tucked at the back, under a few scarf's which are used to tie me or a guy up. I shake the condom box and it is empty, but it was a week ago, and Jason isn't likely to put one in there!

I go in the bathroom for a pee, and there on the soap are a few bubbles. The towel isn't hung like I do it either. Okay I'm being stupid, he had to come up and wash his hands after gardening.

I sit there and pull off a piece of toilet roll. I stare at it then back to the roll, there is fair amount missing, and how do I know such an insignificant detail? Well I changed it just before I went to work. I flush the loo and go to wash my hands. Why didn't Jason use the soap dispenser, instead of my bar of Dove, which was in the soap tray in the shower?

I turn round and stare at my laundry basket. I flip the lid. I pick through my clothes with just finger tips. My black panties are there and further down my sky blue ones, but not the tan coloured pantyhose, my sky blue panties were left in!

I'm back at my comp writing it all up, not in sex story form, but a list of things which I've wondered about.

Two days later I'm digging out my washing basket, there, right at the bottom I find tan coloured pantyhose. Now while I didn't pull everything out a couple of days ago, I'm sure they weren't in there. It is like one of those moments you look for something you've mislaid, and you swear where you find it is in that same place you looked not five minutes ago. I usually blame ghosts for moving things and having a laugh at my expense.

June's Story

We're in this town high in the mountains of Austria. Brigitta has been translating back and forth to the two men who have bought us drinks and sat with us. She knows one of them very well, and has told me he knows what is up her skirt. She tells me they are going for a dance; she kisses my cheek and tells me to be good. The other guy slides round the seat next to me, he smiles at me and I smile back.

He looks down my cleavage and I look away wanting him to carry on. I feel his hand on my knee as he whispers something in my ear in Austrian. I feel his lips on my neck and I start melting. My nipples itch and I can feel them growing. My breathing is heavy which makes my tits rise and fall. I should be stopping his hand going up my skirt, but I can't seem to move!

He turns my head to his and his tongue slips in my mouth. As his hand finds my wet panties, I look over his shoulder to two guys who are just staring at us. I should snap my legs shut, but instead I make sure the two men, stood a few feet away, see my legs open a little more. I want them to think they are next. I give them a smouldering look, which I have practiced in the mirror.

My skirt is right up now, and I watch one of the men looking at the hand between my legs. I shudder as the guy I'm with finds my clit. I stare up at the two men and hook a finger in my top just for them; I pull the top to the side allowing them a full view of my huge breast and big hard nipple. I tease a pink painted finger of the nipple still not taking my eyes off the men. One is shuffling with his erection in his trousers. I look at his cock and lick my lips.

They watch me slip a finger in my mouth and I slowly suck it. I look directly at his erection again. I leave my breast hanging out and slip my hand between my legs. I pull my panties to one side so they can see my pussy, and the finger of the guy who slips it in my wet cunt.

The view of the two men is obscured by Brigitta and her date. She pulls the guy's hand out of my pussy. He lashes out sending her sprawling. Her date pulls the German guy off me and they start brawling.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12