Tarton Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've covered myself and Brigitta is pulling me out of the club, as more people seem to get involved in a fight like in some western saloon in the old cowboy films.

Brigitta pushes me in a doorway.

"You shouldn't have let him get that far. June, I have to tell Doctor Trent."

"No you can't.........please don't, I need to go home now."

I sob and she cuddles me.

"Brigitta, please don't tell her."

She lifts my head and shakes it.

"You have to control yourself. Doctor Trent would kill me if she thought I was lying to her. I mean it."

For a few moments we do nothing, but look deep in each others eyes.

"It was just a shock he would go that far. I didn't know how to stop him. I swear I'll know in the future, I won't let just any man do that again. Please tell her I was in control."

We get a taxi back to the clinic. I sit there, knowing there is little truth in what I told Brigitta.

The next morning Doctor Trent comes in room. She looks at me.

"Well it seems you had a kiss with a man, and stopped him from going further. You'll be going home next week."

I close my eyes, mentally thanking Brigitta for keeping her mouth shut.

"I want to exam you in three days, for the last time when I get back from England. So you had better let your aunt know you're coming home. I assume you are going to her place for a while?"

I nod.

"She comes back from her holiday in a couple of days. Are you coming back then too?"

"No, I have work to do here for a few more days, and then I take your file to the medical council and the backers."

"I, I'm not happy about them seeing the pictures."

She looks heavenwards.

"June, we agreed at the start, don't start backing out now. You signed a contract."

I nod.

"Good and you are going back to school?"

"Yes, I don't know what they'll make of me. My body and new voice will be the talk of the school for weeks."

"Yes, but didn't I tell you what would happen, if you had the operation?"

"Yes, I'm just saying that's all."

She walks to the door, and then turns back.

"You'll have to get used to the looks quickly, and you should see your parents and your sister Melody, as soon as possible."

Melody's story

I watch her walk round me, in her unbuttoned shirt. She's naked underneath apart from the red strap on, which is vulgar in colour and vulgar in size. She moves behind me and I quiver as red lump of plastic touches my ass. I kneel down.

"Kiss it," she orders.

I'm half way through telling her, it's just a lump of plastic, when she grabs my nipple and twists.

I feel stupid on my knees kissing the strap on. She looks down at me with that superior look on her face. I give her a tentative smile, but her expression doesn't change. I kiss it again, and stretch my mouth round the horrible lump of plastic.

I put my hands on her hips and I suck the damned thing. I still think it is stupid making love to a lump of plastic, but I do it, tasting myself, where she fucked me earlier with it. Okay I came, but it isn't the plastic I want it's her pussy.

"Take it off."

She turns round and from my knelt position I undo the strap. I kiss her bum cheek; it feels as soft as her face. Doctor Rose Trent is 56 years old; she has a slim body which anyone half her age would be proud of. There is an ordinary prettiness about her face, but you have to look deep to see it. For a doctor she comes across as harsh and uncaring, but in all things medical she is fantastically professional.

From what I've seen she gives men a hard time. The builders outside on her drive who sat drinking coffee were told they couldn't do that on her time. She walked up to the biggest one there, and tipped his coffee on the ground while staring him in the eye, daring him to say something. The men got sheepishly to their feet and started working. She stood there, legs apart slightly, with her hands on hips for a minute, just staring at them.

She turns round and I'm staring between her legs at a neatly trimmed patch of hair, and pink lips. I lean forward and kiss her pussy, softly and tenderly. I feel her hand softly stroking my hair. I look up at her, the softness of her hand doesn't equate to the stern demanding look on her face. I stand up and we look into each others eyes. I'm a good few inches taller than her, but we both know she is in charge.

She takes my hand and leads me to the bed. The sheets are twisted and half pulled from the mattress. Where I grabbed and pulled in a frenzy as she fucked me. She waits as I move round the bed tidying the sheets. She lies down and I put my face between her spread legs, and I kiss and lick her pussy. I hear her groan a little; I look up and see her small breast rise a little. Her nipples are hard. I lick and find her clit. A few minutes later she comes, quietly, as she always does.

I smile at her as I lay next to her with my head on my hand. She smiles back briefly.

"You're getting better at that," she says.

She's gets up and pulls her skirt on. I watch her fiddle with her brown and grey hair.

She looks at me in the reflection in the mirror, as she cleans her glasses, and then puts them on.

"Well, get dressed," she says, like I'm her annoying kid.

"When can I see you again?"

"I have to go back to Austria to exam your new sister. I'll be in touch."

"How did the operation go?"

"I told you it was successful."

That's her all over. Professional and distant to the point of annoying. She looks out of the window and down at the builders. I stand behind her and cuddle her. I kiss her neck. She stands still letting me for a moment, and then pulls out of my arms.

"Rose, why don't you soften up a bit?"

"You haven't got time, you're boyfriend has just pulled up in that stupid sports car."

"Holy crap!"

I pull up my jeans in a hurry. I pull my top over my head and she stands there, with my black bra swinging from her fingers.

"I haven't got time," I say struggling into my boots.

I smooth my long brown hair down and check myself in the mirror as the doorbell goes. I race down the stairs behind Rose and go to the door. Rose pushes a duster in my hand. I smile and wonder how she can think of a little detail like that. I take a breath and open the door.

"Oh haven't you finished yet?"

"You're 10 minutes early young man," Rose says from somewhere behind me.

"Wait here I need to put the cleaning stuff away."

I go in the kitchen and drop to my knees. I lift her skirt and plant a kiss on her pussy.

A yelp from outside distracts my smile at Rose.

"Hey Doctor Trent, one the men has hurt himself."

She grabs her doctor's bag off the table and rushes out. I follow her. One of the men is lying on the ground with a nasty looking wound in his leg. The men stand back as Rose rips open his trousers and reaches in her bag.

"Melody, clean tea towels third draw down on the left." I rush back in grabbing the tea towels.

I nearly puke as I see blood gushing from an open wound. She presses the tea towels over the wound and has my boyfriend hold them there.

"You, phone 999, and hold the phone to my ear."

I watch Rose rip open the cover on a syringe. She pushes the needle in a bottle, and sucks the liquid up through the needle. She stabs it in the guy's leg, and starts talking on the phone.

"The ambulance is on its way," she says after a minute of talk.

She tells one of the guys to phone the hospital, as she tends to the stricken man. She takes the phone off him and tells whoever she is talking to what she has done. 10 minutes later an ambulance screams to a stop. They load the guy into the ambulance, and one of their workmates goes with him.

"You can come back tomorrow and finish up," she tells the two remaining workmen, "and 9 o'clock not half past."

My boyfriend goes in the house and washes his hand in the bathroom upstairs.

Rose washes her hands, and pulls a plastic container out of the fridge.

"You were wonderful," I say, probably gushing a bit too much.

"Your boyfriend isn't totally useless, he did well."

"Thanks Doctor Trent," Neil says with a grin.

"Now get out of here I want to eat in peace. Oh Melody, can you come back next Thursday for a few hours?"

I smile at her and she winks back.

12