Tarton Ch. 11

Story Info
Sylvia promises Mac some fun, after June dates Mac.
6.5k words
4.33
1.8k
5

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

Melody's Story

"I asked you a question."

I take my mouth off the strap on, and look up at Doctor Trent.

"I told June I had part time cleaning job. Don't worry everything is cool," I say with a grin and slip my hand under the strap on and feel her pussy.

She bats my hand away, and then points to the bed.

"Rose, do we have to, with the strap on?"

She raises one eyebrow. It's enough to have me turn over and lay on the bed with my ass up in the air.

I feel her move, and the plastic nudging its way into my pussy. I don't really want this thing fucking me, but Rose likes to do it.

"Holy fuck!" I gasp.

She's in me all the way, with her hands on my hips pulling me back, as she pushes forward.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Yes..........ouch!" I whimper, as she thrust forward.

The fucking goes on for a few more minutes, and despite not liking the plastic, I can feel myself getting worked up. Then it happens, out comes the strap on to be replaced by her hand, up to her wrist.

I'm stuck there with my stretched pussy hugging Rose's hand. I wince and grimace, and then hold my breath as she slips her hand in a few more inches, and then back out.

"Well?"

"I'm sorry Rose," I gasp again."

"What are you sorry for?"

"For moving your hand when.....ouch, you examined me," I gasp.

"Why did you do it?"

"I did it because I wanted you to finger me, in a sexual way. Hell that's too much!"

Her arm is moving quicker now. Then suddenly, her hand disappears, and she rolls me over and lies next to me. She fingers my clit until I come in huge waves.

I smile with my eyes closed as I recover.

The doorbell rings and Rose grabs her dress, slipping it over her head.

"Leave it, please Rose. Pretend you're not in."

She mutters to herself.

"What's wrong?"

"It must be my sister; she must have got an earlier flight."

"Oh okay, well you don't look too pleased about it."

"I'm not. Leave by the back door, quietly."

I pull up in my car, just in time to see a boy going in my flat. Well if my sister has a boyfriend, I'm not playing gooseberry.

June's Story

I open the door and there he is, Toby. I ignore the rather shocked look at my tits. He's bought me flowers again.

"Well what do you think?" my little feminine voice asks.

He gulps and looks me over.

"You look........incredible."

I do a twirl for him. My red dressing gown is a few inches off my knees, underneath I'm naked.

"W, when are you coming back to school?"

I know he's nervous and trying to think of things to talk about apart from the obvious. I want to say never, but that depends on a few things. I know Toby's dad, Nathan Murray paid for my operation on the condition that I don't see his son, but I can't get Toby out of my head. Hell I can't get men out of my head.

"We had fun on the phone the other night, didn't we?"

He nods with a smile, and then straightens his face like he shouldn't be thinking like that about me.

"Don't worry Toby, I'm a woman now. You bought me flowers, again, and it means a lot to me."

He shuffles nervously in through the door, and looks at the two hard lumps in my silk dressing gown, which my nipples are making. He looks away and smiles. I move forward and hold the two ends of the belt on my dressing gown out to him.

"I, I can't," he says looking at the belt.

"Okay, I'll do it then," I whisper and start to pull the belt.

"Um, no, let me," Toby says with a gulp.

Sylvia's Story

"Hi, what are you doing here?"

Melody my niece walks in.

"June's got a friend round," she announces as she come in, "so I thought I'd give them some space."

"Oh well that's nice, she'll need all the friends she can get when she goes back to school. What's she like?"

"It's a he."

"June has a man in there?"

"No a boy her age, he turned up with flowers."

"What did he look like?"

"He is sort of cute, short black hair, and quite tall. I didn't get a proper look at him, but he looks like the Murray kid who June, well Julian, used to play with years ago."

"Oh my days..........come on we have to go."

"What?"

"She can't see him, she mustn't see him!"

I jump in her car and tell her to drive as fast as she can, while I text June. After no answer, I'm phoning her.

June's Story

"Aren't you going to answer that?"

I look at my phone and I can see it's my Aunt calling me.

"No..........there it's stopped. Melody has some cider here somewhere, want some?"

We drink, sharing a bottle between us. I stand up and offer him the ends of the belt again. His shaking fingers hold my belt.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

I don't answer, I just take a step back, watching the belt undo in Toby's hands. My dressing gown opens, and I pull it off my shoulders, and let it fall to my feet.

"I want you to be my first Toby. I want you to take my virginity."

He gulps again, and just stares between my legs. I move forward mashing my breasts on his chest, and I kiss him, softly and tentatively at first. Then my hand reaches for his cock, and I push my lips on his, hard!

Sylvia's Story

I'm open the car door and get out quickly, and then follow Melody to the door of her flat.

"Well?" I ask, as Melody dithers.

"Perhaps we should knock or something, she might be well, you know?"

The door opens and Toby Murray bumps into us.

"Go see if June's alright. I'll walk home with Toby."

"I can walk home on my own," he snaps.

"Oh no young man, you're going to tell me what you got up to in there."

Melody shuts the door and I'm after Toby. I grab his arm and spin him round facing me.

"Toby did you have........sex with June?"

Toby smirks at me, and goes to turn round again, I grab his arm and he pulls out of my grasp.

"If you must know, June text me to tell me where she is living, she asked me to come round. She told me her sister was out. I turn up and there she is in a red dressing gown."

"Did you have sex with her?"

He looks up at the stars with a grin on his face, and then back to me.

"No, I didn't fuck her. I couldn't, she's not like she was that day at your house. She's changed into a Tarton tart, like you. She was all over me begging for it, but I couldn't, she isn't the June she was."

"Toby I'm sorry, it'll be her hormones or something, trying to make sense of the changes."

He laughs, "Really, is that what you think?"

We walk on in silence. He takes out his cigarettes, picks one for himself, and then flicks his wrist offering the open packet to me.

"Toby, your dad won't like what has happened tonight."

"Well I'm not going to tell him I nearly shagged one of my mates, am I?

We walk on again in silence.

June's story

"Like I said we are friends. I text him to say he could come round, but I didn't mean tonight. I had a bath, and then I heard a knock at the door."

"And you thought it was me, because I might have left my key here?"

"Yes, I told you that already. Sorry Sis and you're right now I'm a girl I have to be more careful. I like Toby; he just lunged at me when he saw me in my dressing gown."

"We should report this."

"No, I told you twice already. He is a friend, a good friend. He said sorry and then he left."

"Auntie Sylvia was worried. Anyway she'll talk to him. Now if you're sure you're okay I'm going to bed?"

I nod, and wonder what my aunt will tell Toby. I couldn't tell my sis I tried to seduce Toby, because I'd lose one of the few friends I've got left.

Sylvia's Story

"Do you want to get that bus, it stops down by the pub where I work. We can go back to mine and talk?"

"Why?"

"Look its difficult for you I know, I want to help you through this."

We sit on the bus not talking, until it gets to the stop by the pub. We get off and walk up the road.

Olive's Story

"Well Max, look who it is, walking up the road with another man? The pub must have kicked out early. The town slut is going home with another victim. Wait a minute that's the Murray boy. Well just when I think I've seen it all, there she is with Nathan Murray's son. She has no shame it's obvious. Come on Max, you and mummy are going for a walk."

I'm following them at quite a distance, with Max on his lead. Max and I have witnessed the goings on of Sylvia for years. Usually it's the undesirable sort she takes home, but tonight it's the Murray boy.

We stop, hanging back a little as they talk at her gate. She obviously has to coax him in. The poor boy is like a lamb to the slaughter!

"We can't blame him, he doesn't know any better," I whisper to my little dog Max.

A car stops just a few yards up from me. The driver turns off the engine and his lights, but he doesn't get out. I pull my book out of my bag, and make a note of his number plate under the lamp light.

I look back up, and Sylvia has managed to get the poor boy to her doorstep. There she rubbed his arm, and no doubt was giving him words of encouragement. He's been suckered in. I watch the door the close, and no doubt she'll be on her back in no time.

I'm level with the car now. I tap on the window which makes the driver jump a little. He starts his engine and revs off up the street. No doubt he was looking for some place to rob. I'll report his number to the police when I get home.

Sylvia's Story

"I'll make you a coffee, we can talk, and then you have to go home."

He sits on the couch and is looking quite angry. I take a deep breath, and go to the kitchen.

"I'm not gay you know?"

I stop from flicking the button on the kettle. He said the words so softly, and distantly, I don't know if I'm supposed to answer him.

"What?" I call back, pretending I didn't hear him clearly, still with my finger poised to switch the kettle on.

"I said."

I jump and spin round. I didn't realise he had come into the kitchen.

"I'm not gay."

I let my finger drop on the kettle switch. He turns round and pulls two mugs off the hooks on the wall.

"I don't think you are, but it must be confusing for you."

"You can say that again."

He follows me into the lounge, and sits next to me on the couch. We sip our coffee for a moment in silence.

"Why do you let my dad fuck you?"

I sit there wondering how the hell I'm going to answer that and if I should. In the end I don't have to, for now.

"I like June," he starts, "but she's changed. I don't mean her body. She asked me round there and she had this red dressing gown on, she asked me to pull the belt. I know you said she was confused and her mind is reacting, but what am I suppose to do? I just fled like a chicken."

"Toby you did the right thing, if you're not ready, then you did the right thing."

"Christ, I can't believe I'm listening to you. Does it make it alright to fuck my dad because you're an adult? Is there some sort of switch, an adult thing, which flicks and all of a sudden it means you can do what you like, and it is okay?"

I sigh, "I slept with your dad, to get my husband promoted. I know it's not right, and I can't make an excuse for it."

"So why carry on, if you got your ex promoted, then why didn't you stop?"

I can't tell him because he won't want to know all the horrible details.

"He's a bastard isn't he? You're not the only one he fucks. He's a bastard, and I hate him."

"Toby, your dad paid for June's operation, and while your dad has his, faults, he wouldn't have done that without a heart and some compassion."

"You don't have to dress it up like he's some sort of saint. I know he doesn't want me seeing June, and I know you'll be in the shit if I do."

He swallows the rest of his coffee and stands up.

"Toby, I'll talk to June if you want me too."

"Oh yeah right, and what about my dad?"

"I can handle your dad, it won't be easy, but I'll do what I can if you really want to see June."

"Don't bother."

I nod, "I could talk to your mum, if you like?"

"You'll have a hard job; she's living in Spain now."

"I thought she was drying out?"

"Nope that's the story dad has put round. You see everything is about him. He'd rather say she's drying out, than the truth that she's finally left him."

I walk him to the door and he stands on the doorstep.

"I won't say a word Toby; we'll keep it to ourselves."

He nods and then cuddles me for a few moments.

Olive's Story

I watch him walk away from the whore's house.

"Did you hear that Max? The town slut said she won't say anything and to keep it to their selves. Thirty seven minutes he was in there with her, fornicating with that hussy. You know mummy has enough on her to make her life hell. Come darling time to go home. Tomorrow I'm going to write a letter to the police chief. That rather rude policeman said he couldn't do anything about a car stopping and then driving off a few minutes later. He didn't find it at all suspicious. I mean what's the point in the neighboured watch if the police don't take things seriously?"

June's Story

"Hello, excuse me. Are you Sylvia's nephew?"

The nosy bitch looks down at my tits, and then up to my face.

"Not anymore," I say with a grin, opening my arms inviting her to gawp.

"Well I must admit you have changed quite a bit, but you're still a boy under all that," she says pointing to my boobs.

"Look I'm going to see my aunt, so whatever you want to say, you should get it over with, and before you do I've heard lots of cruel things, so it had better be good."

She picks up her dog, and sniffs indignantly.

"For your information, I was going to tell you, your aunt isn't in. I saw her rushing off this morning late for work, and no wonder after she entertained Murray for nearly an hour last night."

"Mr Murray was away on business, he wasn't due back until the early hours of this morning, so you must have been mistaken."

"It was his boy, Tobias Murray that she couldn't let go of as he came out of her house. He was in there for nearly an hour. No doubt fornicating as she likes to do."

"Sylvia's Story

"Nathan I swear he didn't meet June last night. Toby and I just sort of bumped into each other, and he asked about June, so I asked him in for a coffee to tell him how things went. Now I'm already late for work so please just drop me off."

"I told you no fucking contact between them."

"And I told you it was Toby I was with."

He twists my hair up in his hand, as some buffoon who apparently watched me walking up the road with Toby last night looks on.

"Ouch that bloody well hurts!"

"I got home at 4 this morning, knackered, and Mr Buckle here was waiting for me. He says Toby gave him the slip late last night and he drove round your way, and there was Toby walking up the fucking road with her."

"I swear it was me........ouch! I told you June is living with her sister for a few days."

He releases my hair and I sit back up. He looks at Buckle.

"Are you sure it was June with Toby?"

"Well, they do look a like and it was dark, and I only saw her from behind, so maybe she's telling the truth boss."

"I am telling the truth, I swear."

My hair gets gripped hard again, and once more my face is pulled to Nathan crotch.

"Buckle, if you can't tell the difference between a real woman's ass, and the ass of a girl who a few weeks ago was a fucking boy, why the fuck am I employing you?"

"It's an honest mistake Mr Murray, and like I said it was dark."

He pulls me up and I take a big breath. Having my nose squashed in his trousers nearly had me passing out again.

I'm dropped of at work nearly half an hour late. I was late going out of the house this morning, and then my car wouldn't start. I went to the bus stop and that's where Nathan saw me. Now I've got a huge headache where my hair has been pulled from my scalp. I rush through the doors of York's department store, and manage to get to my section just before the manager comes in.

"You cut that fine," Gina whispers in my ear, "Heavy night?"

I smile at her, but underneath I'm still trying to work out if I can keep Nathan Murray satisfied with my half truths.

June's Story

Nathan Murray sits in the chair opposite me. He tells me Toby was seen going to my aunt's house last night. I swear I wasn't there, and I think he might believe me for once. In fact he is more worried about what I've told him that someone has seen Sylvia, hugging his son on her doorstep. Well this is about self preservation, plus if the bitch was fucking Toby it serves her right. I do like my aunt and she has helped me, but after what Olive said I wouldn't put it past her dragging Toby to bed.

"You have changed since your operation," Nathan musses.

"It's down to Doctor Trent, she has given me the confidence a body like this needs. You know I do like Toby, but that's all. I'm kind of into men, as in men with experience. It's my aunt who can't control her cravings."

I watch his jaw tighten, and for an instant I can see where Toby's nasty streak comes from.

"Sylvia might be a slut, but she isn't stupid. She wouldn't dare sleep with Toby."

"She's jealous of me, all because my tits are bigger than hers, and I'm younger than her."

"You sound like you are enjoying it."

I smile at him, "I like her, but she does wind me up."

"So have a little fun with her. I've got an idea."

For a few seconds I'm wondering if Nathan is going to suggest I go to bed with him. Well he paid for my operation, and when he came to see me in Austria, I suggested he should sample what he paid for.

"If you really want to wind her up, you could go in the pub where she works with a guy she knows."

I smile, and he smiles back.

"What's he like?"

"Mac is a bit of a prick if I'm being honest with you, but all you have to do is walk in the pub on his arm, and have a drink and watch her squirm."

"Will you tell him about me, about what I was?"

"No, you're convincing enough that he won't suspect anything, and if you really want to work for me, then this will be a test. It doesn't have to be just a drink, if you decide you like him enough."

After an hour of being with Mac I've already decided I've passed the test, and will soon be working for Mr Murray. Mac has already shoved a guy for leering at me. Nathan was right he is a bit of a prick, but I kind of like that. I've let him kiss me, and I don't mind his hand on my ass.

He's a little rough looking, as in hard. His short cropped ginger hair and the stud in his ear, all adds to the bad man image, which Nathan told me about, but hell I'd want him on my side in a fight. He calls me baby, and has already told me I'm prettier than my aunt.

We stop in a shop doorway and he presses himself against me. One hand teases my nipple, while the other is up my short skirt, finding out that I'm wearing stockings and not pantyhose. He rubs the front of my panties, and I gasp holding him tightly to me.

"You know if you were my woman, you wouldn't be wearing panties."

I smile and push him back. I reach up my skirt and tug my panties down, and then step out of them. He grins at me, and I push my panties in his trouser pocket.

"Right, let's go make my aunt jealous."

We walk in the pub and up to the bar. My aunt's face drops as I kiss Mac on the cheek, and cuddle into his arm.

"What are doing?" she asks with an angry hiss.

I smile and kiss Mac's cheek again.

"I'm out with my new BF. We've had a lovely evening so far, and we thought we'd come in here for a quick drink, before he takes me home."

She puts the drinks down with a heavy hand.

"I want to talk to you," she snaps and flicks her eyes to a side door.

"Get a seat darling; I fear I'm going to be told off for dating her ex boyfriend."

The door swings shut.

"First of all he isn't my ex. Secondly he's a thug and certainly not someone you should be seeing."

"Oh poor Auntie Sylvie, are you jealous?" I ask in a mocking tone.

"No, I'm getting you a taxi and you're going home."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12