Tarton Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's nice of you, and we'll be going to Mac's address."

She pushes me back against a wall. My smile drops and I shove her back.

"If it bothers you that much we can share, or I could give Toby a ring, oh but no wait, you've had him already."

"What are you on about?"

I put my hands on my hips which sort of comes natural now.

"Don't play the innocent. You dragged Toby back to your place and took him to bed."

"June I didn't, I would never do that to you."

"I wondered how you were going to keep us apart, and now I know, just drop your knickers. I bet you had that planned all along. I remember what you said when he came round before the operation. You told him no funny business, because you wanted him all to yourself!"

"That's ridiculous I haven't slept with Toby."

"Well no you wouldn't have slept, would you?!"

I storm off back into the bar grinning at the sad bitch who is trying to rule my life. I sit with Mac, and we kiss and let him put his arm round my shoulder.

Sylvia's Story

I follow Mac to the toilets.

"What do you want cunt?"

I smile at him. He looks round.

"Hey you, fat twat, get the fuck out," he growls.

He opens the door and shoves the guy out who was washing his hands.

"You've done it Mac; you've made me jealous bringing her here."

"Jesus, you really are a piece of work."

"No I mean it, it worked. Anyway I thought you had given up on me. I was only playing hard to get, you know that don't you? All those times I denied you, and when you turned over the card and lost me to Nathan, I didn't think it would be the end of it. In fact I hoped you'd come back to get me."

"What are you on about?"

"I'll show you."

I let my fingers run along the zip of his trousers. I pull his zip down.

"What are you doing now?"

"You want a pee, don't you?"

I take his cock out and aim it at the metal trough. I smile at him hoping he can't see how forced it is. I hear his pee hitting the metal, as I hold his cock.

"You aim my dick on my shoes, and you'll be licking it off," he growls.

"I heard you like that sort of thing," I purr, "I've always found it odd that when men are out they have to pee against a tree or something. One guy told me it goes back thousands of years, like dogs marking their territory."

I move nearer to where his pee is splashing on the metal. He grins, as the splashing goes over my legs.

"You know Sylvia, maybe I should make you take those heels off, and force you to stand in the blocked trough."

I look down at the yellow mess which doesn't seem to be draining at all. I gulp. My hand goes towards the end of his cock, and I let my finger tips enter the stream of piss.

He stares down at my fingers.

"My niece won't be able to handle things like this, nor the rough stuff. I know you liked gripping my nipple and twisting it. You wanted my ass too didn't you? Well it's yours, the pub will be closing soon, walk me home. I need a man who just takes what he wants."

He shakes his cock, and I kneel down on the cold toilet floor.

"I waited for you to come and get me, day after day. Now you turn up with her, promise me you won't see her again, and I'll be yours for the rest of the night."

His cock grows in my mouth. The toilet door opens and he growls at someone to have a pee out the back.

I get up and start to tuck his erection in his trousers. He grips my wrist and twists it.

"No, not now, when you take me home."

"You know what I like, and how I like it?" he says searching my eyes.

"Yes, a bit of it, and like I said, I've been waiting for you to come back."

He grins and leaves the toilet, and I take a huge breath and wash my fingers, but I'm unable to do anything about the spray of pee which is trapped in my pantyhose.

June has gone by the time I go back to the bar. I text her dad to say she was in the pub, draping herself all over a guy I know.

June's story

"Christ you pout like your sister used to."

"Well can't you understand why, you just turn up and drag me out of the pub."

"Christ Julian, sorry okay June, but do you know how stupid you must have looked in there? From what your aunt text me he is as old as me!"

"She just jealous, because he fancies me more than he does her, do you know she was seen dragging my friend Toby in her house?"

The car screeches to a halt. My dad looks across at me.

"Toby Murray, my god has she no fucking sense? His old man will kill her if he finds out."

"He might, but she does things for him?"

He switches the engine off, and it looks like we're in for a long chat.

"What sort of things?"

"God, dad, do I have to spell it out? She sleeps with guys he wants her too."

My dad chuckles for some reason.

"You don't believe me? I've seen it on her computer; she writes everything on it about her sex life."

"She lets you read things like that?"

"No, I went on her computer when she was out once. I was searching things for my homework, and I clicked on a file of hers. Christ this seat belt is tight."

I undo the seat belt and rub my nipple, which it was laying across.

"DAD!"

"Jesus sorry, I wasn't like staring like that. You have to stop doing that sort of thing, well in public I mean."

"Sorry," I mumble, "but I can't help it. My nipples just seem to be hard all the time."

"You do look a lot like her you know, apart from, up top, she isn't as big as you. For god's sake pull your skirt down a bit."

"It won't go any further," I say giving it a tug.

"Your Aunt wears a skirt like that."

"Not like it, this is her skirt."

He looks down again, staring at my lap.

"The stockings are mine, before you ask."

He gulps, and looks into my eyes.

"Dad, there is something about you on her computer."

He opens his mouth, and I can see the fear on his face, even in dark.

Sylvia's Story

Mac is sat with a beer. For the rest of the night his eyes follow me like a hawk. I've offered him something which I don't want. I loathe and detest Mac, but it was the only way I could get him away from June.

We're back at my house now, and I open the front door as he stands behind me. I take a deep breath and turn round.

Olive's Story

My god she just can't stop herself! Young Tobias last night and now a rather thuggish looking man is stood on her door step.

I walk past her gate and give her a little smirk so she knows I've seen her. That's right Sylvia; Olive has seen you yet again with some man you've pulled, going in your house of depravity. Oh well off home, Max and I have had our late night walk, and once again I'll be scribbling in my note book about the whore of Tarton.

Sylvia's Story

"Mac, could we do this some other time. Thank you for walking me home, but I've got a splitting headache. Maybe in a few days we could go out for dinner."

He stands motionless with a look on his face which tells me whatever I say it won't work.

"You listen to me you little fucking whore," he snarls.

A hand grabs my wrist and I'm yanked in through the door.

"Sorry this is family business, thank you for walking my sister home."

Julie shuts the door in Mac's face. I've never been so glad to see her.

"Well, you really know how to pick the charmers, don't you little sister?"

Mac bangs on the door and my sister opens it.

"I've said thank you, now kindly fuck off before I call the police."

She shuts the door again, and turns to me.

"Christ Sylvia, were you really going to let that ugly thing in?"

As normal she doesn't wait for an answer. She pushes me on the couch.

"Now, I want to know what June was doing in the pub with some man."

There's knocking on the door again.

I watch her go to her bag and pull something out.

"Oh my days, Julie you can't!" I screech.

She looks at me with a glare that would stop a battleship.

She opens the door.

"I need a word with that bitch. Huh, you wouldn't use that."

I close my eyes knowing what he said, and the cocky way he said it, would be like a red rag to a bull.

I hear the hiss of the spray, and Mac yelps.

"You crazy cow, that fucking stings!"

"Like I said it's family business, now piss off asshole!"

I rush through the kitchen and grab a bottle of water from the fridge. I push the bottle of water into Mac's hand, and then dive back behind my sister and the door. Julie calmly shuts the door, and I frantically lock it.

We hear swearing mixed with cries of pain, as Mac staggers down the path.

"So tell me what happened in the pub?"

I gulp, and tell her June came in with a man, and they were holding hands. I daren't tell her it was Mac, and it was more of a grope and a snog.

"But you text Paul and said they were all over each other, so what is the truth?"

"I just sort of feared it would go that way," I answer, more in hope than with any confidence Julie will believe me.

She nods and there is silence for a while.

"Can you smell pee?" Julie asks.

I gulp, and ignore her question.

"Well you've got your mojo back," I say with a little hopeful chuckle.

"Well, I've been a shit mum to June. I tried everything to convince him not to have that bloody operation, and I guess you turning up with that asshole made me think that if June ever brought a guy like that home, I'd have to be more like my old self than I have the last few months. So what's the deal with him?"

"Mac, oh well I owe him a few quid, not a lot, and he's really alright when you get to know him."

"I don't believe a word of that, but it's your life. Tell me how much and I'll give you the money."

"No, I can pay him, its only £30."

I watch her pull her purse out of her bag, and she drops the money on the coffee table. I'm trying to give it back but she insists.

"I've got to be supportive of June I suppose, although it's not easy. Paul has won me round a little, more because the operation has happened, and there is nothing I can do to change it."

"Paul's okay with it too now then?"

She raises her eyes to the ceiling.

"I guess, he says she looks okay, even with those bloody airbags sticking out. I don't understand why she had to go so big up top. Do you know Paul said they suit her? Christ he's already forgotten June was once his son. Anyway I know it is late but let's have another coffee, while he has his talk with her. Oh and Sylvia, if you have pissed yourself, go and do something about it."

"Sorry, would you do the coffee then?" I ask, knowing I don't want to get into a long explanation about where the smell of pee is coming from.

June's Story

"Did you really snog Auntie Sylvia?"

"Jesus June, that was a long time ago, she was drunk, and your mum got me to fetch her in the car from a pub. I drove her home and she, well just sort of lunged at me."

"It said on her computer that you pushed her skirt up."

"Your Aunt is lying, I'd never do that. If anything it was her, she was drunk. Look it is late I should drive you home now."

We walk in the flat.

"Where is Melody?"

"Staying at Neil's tonight."

"I should go."

"I can make you a coffee, if you like?"

We sit on the couch, and I bend my legs up resting my knees on his thigh. He smiles awkwardly and taps my knee, his hand lingers a little, and then he withdraws it.

I tip my head back on the couch and close my eyes. His trembling fingers stroke my leg again.

"That's nice," I say, and smile with my eyes still shut, "don't stop."

His fingers stroke gently along my thigh, but not going too high, so I part my knees a little.

"You do look like your aunt," he says in a far away voice.

I smile inwardly.

"She's a bitch to text you because I was enjoying myself. Honestly I wouldn't have let the guy get anywhere with me. Anyway she wanted him all to herself, she's like that. I believe you too, I bet she was all over you in the car that time when she was drunk. After her taking Toby home it all makes sense."

I look at him.

"I bet you had to force her off, and then she turned it round to be your fault."

"Yeah, she's like that, you mustn't believe her."

I move and put my head on his chest and my hand on his thigh.

"She's jealous of me, of my big tits, and the way men look at me instead of her. I know I attract attention, I know what men want to do to me. I bet if I wasn't your little girl, you'd like to have fun with me, wouldn't you?"

I watch the worried look appear in his eyes, like storm clouds.

I stand up, watching his face turn to a scowl.

"What now, are you going to tell me off?"

He grits his teeth, and then spins me round and shoves me on the couch. Hard smacks land on my ass, and tears fill my eyes.

He stops and tugs my skirt down, covering my bare ass.

"Where are your knickers?" he growls.

He pulls me up facing him and shakes my shoulders.

"You listen to me, what you did was very fucking wrong. Right now I'd change you back to Julian in a heartbeat. We're all confused with you as it is, we've tried to understand, and you, flirting, to put it mildly like you did, will get you into a lot of trouble. Now I'm going to Sylvia's to get your mother. I'll tell her you got a little drunk, and a guy hit on you and you got scared like you should have done. Your mum won't be able to handle what you're really like, so keep the little tart side away from her."

He walks to the door and then turns back. I watch a tear roll down his face. As he closes the door I start to sob.

I look at the word I've typed in my phone 10 minutes later, and I send it to my dad, Sorry.

12