Tarton Ch. 13

Story Info
Too much going on in 13 to put a description here!
5.8k words
4.43
1.2k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

Sylvia's Story

I don't like her even more when she smiles. That self satisfied grin tortures my soul. I walk away from the table in the pub, knowing late last night she saw me coming out of Cliff's house.

"Oh Sylvia," she calls.

I put the smile on my face before I turn back round, "Yes Olive?"

"This knife is dirty."

I walk back to her table.

"Sorry Olive, I'll fetch you another one."

I take the knife from her, wondering how I don't stab her with it.

"A bowl of water too, for Max."

I return with the knife and the water, wanting to throw the latter over her.

I pull another pint for the chuckling Sam. He turns on his bar stool and looks at Olive and Fred, then back to me. He opens his mouth.

"Sam, don't say a word or you'll be wearing this beer."

His mouth shuts, and he grins to himself.

10 minutes later she is flicking her fingers. I ignore it.

"Sylvia, go and see what the woman from hell wants."

I glare at Kevin the landlord, but off I trot.

"Could you take Max out the back, he wants a tinkle."

I could go through the "I'm not here to walk your dog," but I don't.

I stand out the back waiting for the dog to pee; all it does is look up at me. I puff on a cigarette, and stick my tongue out at the dog; it still just stands there looking up at me.

"Has he been?"

"Um no," I say, a little puzzled at how Olive could sneak up behind me without me knowing.

"I do wonder who will be the more shocked, Cliff or Jason, to hear you've been screwing the other one. I can't imagine what Susan would say about the both of them fucking the slut from next door. She's in the pub by the way, looking for you. Don't look so worried, I haven't mentioned what you've been up to."

I hand her the dog lead and she grins at me.

Susan and I walk up the road after my shift. She looks at her old house and then comes in with me.

"Sylvia, I want to ask you something."

"Okay," I reply, drawing the word out slowly.

"Nigel, my boyfriend well he wants a threesome."

"God, who does he want you to do it with, one of his mates?"

She smiles and looks down at the carpet.

"No, he wants to do it with me, and....you."

I gulp and take a big breath.

"Look, he has opened me up to, things. Things which a few months ago I would never have thought about, well I've thought about it, but only sort of like in fantasy."

"Why me?"

"I could draw this out, but I think its best I come to the point. You have experience in things, from what you've told me in the past. I thought I could approach you. If you don't want to I understand. We don't have to do anything apart from maybe a kiss and a cuddle. I know I'm older than you, and the physical attraction probably isn't there, but well, you can say no, and we'll forget I asked you."

"I don't know what to say."

"Sorry for asking, I should go."

"Wait, what exactly does he want?"

"I thought we could sort of make it up as we go along. Just we two on the bed kissing in front of him would be good."

"Just kissing?" I ask.

"And if you could get him ready for me, you know play with his cock, maybe suck it a little. I don't want you two fucking though, he's agreed to that. I'm sorry it sounds a little weird, I'm not really very good at explaining it."

"Susan, I really don't know, let me think about it."

"I know it's a shock. Phone me and let me know. I'm going next door to see Cliff for a while; there are insurance papers we need to sort out."

Wendi's Story

I'm in the local junk shop stretching up trying to reach the cameras.

"Can I help you young lady?"

I turn round with a sad looking face.

"Yeah, I've got these tape things. My mum passed away not long ago, and I found the tapes. But I don't know what plays them. I was hoping to get a machine for my dad. He really misses her."

He looks at the tape I'm holding, and then up at the shelf. I watch him lift a tatty old box down.

"This should play them," he opens the box and pulls out an electrical lead, "that end goes in the camera, and that end goes in your telly."

"Great, how much do you want for it?"

"Well, I reckon £25 should cover it."

"What for this piece of junk?"

"How about 20 then, and that's the lowest I'll go."

I turn round to the shop window and nod at Lewis, a kid I know from school. He slips in the shop and grabs the rusty old bike by the door, and rushes out with it.

"Hey come back here you little shit, you stay here...and don't take anything."

I watch the fat man run after Lewis. I tuck the box under my arm, and run out of the shop in the other direct.

"Hey you little so and so, come back with that camera."

I run to the far end of the road and look back, grinning at the shop owner who is bent over, with his hands on his knees, trying to get his breath back.

I catch up with Lewis down by the canal.

"Wendi why do you want that old camera thing?"

"I just do, where's the bike?"

"Not worth it, the chain was knackered and the frame is rusty, also the bloody brakes don't work. I had to crash into a hedge to stop. I got scratches and cuts, see?"

I'm 20 paces away by the time Lewis realises it.

"Hey, what about the hand job you promised me?"

"Some other time," I call back.

I follow the directions and plug the camera in, open the port and push the tape in. I flick the switch on my telly, and in the screen I can see my wardrobe door clear as anything. I press the remote that was with the camera and nothing happens. Batteries, it must be the batteries. I open the slider on the back of the remote and there's a weird gooey mess at the end of the batteries. I look back at the camera, and find the play button. I press it.

Doctor Trent's Story

"June I told you the injections would take a while to calm down."

"Yes I know, but I nearly tried it on with my dad. He just talked to me about my nipples and breasts and touched my leg, and well I got a little, excited."

"I see, I told you self control is the most important thing. Have you lost your virginity yet?"

"No, I like a guy, and I think he could be the one, but he knows I was Julian."

I take my glasses off and sit cleaning them. She watches me, and no she can't wait to tell me more.

"He fancies me, I know it, but he has this image, he's a hard boy, and I'm worried. I sort of offered it to him, but things conspired against us. Plus his dad wouldn't like it."

My god these people get on my nerves. Being a GP isn't my first choice, I'm a scientist and I want to spend more time with my experiments. I put my glasses back on.

"It'll happen all in good time. I told you before your operation your mind would change. You said it didn't matter and you could control yourself. Give the young man time if you really want him to be your first."

"The builders outside were leering at me, honestly I got well excited. Every man I see I think about them........well you know, it isn't fair."

"Are you living with your aunt still?"

"No I moved in with my sister Melody."

My ears prick up. I've had June's Auntie Sylvia, not that Sylvia knows as I've hypnotised her several times now. My focus is on Melody now, and while June is bleating on about things, my Melody should be tied up in the basement of my house by now. She'll have done the cleaning, and strapped herself on the bed.

Melody came to me a few months ago, in this very room as it happens. I examined her, and she moved my finger to her clit. I took my glasses off and asked her what she was doing. She was so frightened the words got stuck in her throat. Then she took a deep breath, and told me she wanted me to have her, she was offering herself to me, to my every need.

To have a young girl like that trembling, and telling me she was mine was fantastic, not that I told her that. She has to work for it, work for my hand between her legs, for the kisses we share, and the orgasms I let her have. I fuck her with a strap on, and in half an hour I'll be fucking her with a machine that's if can get rid of the stupid selfish thing in front of me.

"I have a glossy brochure, with the before and after photos we took of you. Would you like a copy?"

"No, I really don't like the thought of all those people seeing me. I know I agreed to it, but no, I don't want a copy."

I slide the brochure, with her photos and details of what happened at the clinic in Austria, back in my desk drawer.

"June I promise you, your cravings will calm down, until then you have to control yourself."

"I'll try, I should go. Melody's boyfriend Neil is coming to dinner tonight. Melody said it was time I met him properly. I think it is more about me being a better cook than her, but anyway."

A little light comes on in my head.

"What is he like?"

"I haven't seen him; apart from in a few photos my sister has around, he looks kind of sexy."

"Well that's nice, kind of sexy you say?"

"Yeah, and I hear them, at it. Even that gets me excited. I've listened at the door, and well he wants things, but she won't do it."

"What things does Neil want that your sister won't give him?"

"I shouldn't say really. I ought to go."

I watch her get up and straighten her skirt.

"June, I'm proud of you coming here today to tell me how things are going. Neil is going to enjoy himself tonight I'm sure, with two pretty sisters to keep him entertained."

She blushes a little.

"Just be careful you don't wear anything too sexy, we don't want Neil thinking he is dating the wrong sister, do we?"

"I don't think he'd fancy me above my sister."

"Well, I wouldn't be too sure. I saw those builders looking at you when you walked up the path. Maybe I didn't hear it right but I'm sure one of them said something very rude about your breasts, and you must forgive Neil for staring at them too."

"Oh he won't, not in front of my sister," she says with a chuckle.

"June, he's a man, and when faced with your breasts for the first time, I'd be very surprised if he didn't like what he was seeing. You have to realise you're a woman now, forget the boy you once were, men will look and lust after you, maybe even Neil."

I watch her blush even more. She backs away and bumps into a chair. She scuttles round and rushes out of my office.

Wendi's Story

I'm watching fingers fiddle with the camera, getting it ready to record something. It looks like it is positioned in Nathan Murray's study, but the décor is different. I watch him come into view, moving back away but looking at where the camera is. He moves a chair a few inches, and then looks back at the camera again. He looks younger and slimmer, and he picks up a glass with a light brown liquid in it, and takes a big swig.

I hear a knock on the door, and he tells whoever it is to come in.

I'm staring at the woman as she sits down, adjusting her bump. It's my younger mum, with me inside her tummy! She looks about 7 or 8 months pregnant. He hands her a glass and she shakes her head and pats her belly.

"Not long now Beattie. How are things with?"

He stops talking and points to the lump.

"Eve is doing well, although I can't wait to get the fucking thing out of me."

Eve! I haven't got a sister called Eve...or have I? If I have I don't know anything about her.

"So you've settled on a name then?"

"Yeah, so you wanted to see me?"

I watch him stand up and pull his zip down. My mum grins and leans forward. I see her mouth working between his legs. Nathan Murray looks to where the camera is, and grins at it.

Maybe I shouldn't be watching this. I press fast forward, watching my mum's head bouncing at a ridiculous speed. I slow it to normal as she pulls off. Nathan Murray hands her a tissue, and she wipes her mouth.

"I guess you'll be retiring now, thanks for all your help."

"What?" my mum answers with a disbelieving chuckle.

He pulls her head up by her chin so she is looking up at him.

"Don't worry I've got a last payday for you."

He lets go of her chin and hands her an envelope.

She opens it and looks through what I assume is bank notes.

"What £250 for what I've done for you, for the men I've slept with?"

"You got paid for that, this is to help you on your way. You're pregnant for god's sake."

"Nathan, I can come back working for you after I've had it. I'll get a child minder, or my husband will look after it. You can't just dump me like this, please?"

I watch my mum's hand tugging on his jacket sleeve, as she looks up desperately into his eyes.

"Beattie for fucks sake!" he snarls, ripping his sleeve out of her grasp.

"I've let your clients do disgusting things to me. That young guy Mac, last year he pushed me in his bath fully dressed, and then pissed on me from head to foot. I've put up with that and I've never let you down. I've fucked men who treated me like shit, and I've done it for you, to get you where you are."

"Jesus you're fucking boring me now. You're past it now you have a kid in your belly. Men don't want to see fucking stretch marks when they are fucking you. Retire gracefully, I'll send guys your way if you want, but nothing that will fuck up my deals, and no big paydays like you've been used to."

I watch my mum get up from the chair and slap Nathan Murray's face. She storms out and I go to switch the tape off, but before I do a flowery dress appears.

"You should have told her about the tape."

"No she'll be fine when she calms down. She'll keep her mouth shut about what she has done for me in the past."

"I assume she did something for you?"

"Yep you can watch it if you like?"

"Don't be vulgar Nathan. Anyway I have some news for you my darling husband," Nathan's wife says as she pours herself a large drink, "congratulations; your last foray between my legs 12 weeks ago has produced a result. I'm fucking pregnant, don't worry I'll get rid of it."

I watch her throw the whisky down her throat, and then she leaves the room.

I pack up the camera and the tape and shove it all under my bed.

"Darling tea will be ready soon," my mum calls from down the stairs.

I walk in the lounge and watch her pottering around in the kitchen.

"Mum, who chose my name?"

She stops and looks round.

"My god that's a bit off the wall."

"What is?" my dad says coming in from the back garden.

"Your daughter wants to know who chose her name, for some wild reason that I can't comprehend."

"We did, Wendi. Although at some stage I wanted to call you Eve. Why do you ask?" my dad enquires.

"No reason, but I could have been called Eve?"

My mum nods and smiles.

I sit at the table as mum dishes up. I think about Toby, who obviously Mrs Murray had in the end. He's a few months younger than me.

Doctor Trent's Story

I walk round the bed and stare at the quivering girl who has tied her self to it. She looks up with the same mix of fear and excitement she always has. I stare between her naked thighs at the moist lips of her pussy. I look up to her eyes and she licks her lips, and then I look back down to her pussy.

"Will you eat me Rose?" she asks with a tremble in her voice.

"What have I told you in the past about being needy?"

"Not to be a greedy girl and to be thankful for whatever you do with me."

I undo the buttons of my dress and shrug it off my shoulders.

She looks between my legs.

"No strap on," she mumbles.

"No not today Melody, I've got something different to try."

I unlock the cupboard and pull out the metal box. I turn it round facing her. I watch her gulp, as for the first time she sees the black rubber cock sticking out the side of it.

"Oh my god," she mumbles, as I put it between her legs.

I dip a finger in her pussy, she's wet.

"It won't hurt will it?"

I don't answer on purpose.

"I, I can't stay too long," she mumbles again.

I switch on the control and the rubber cock moves forward, and a couple of inches slips in her pussy, and then I switch it off before it retracts. I've used the same fucking machine on her hypnotised aunt, although at full speed and depth, until Sylvia's orgasms joined into one for 20 minutes.

"You'll stay as long as I want."

I switch the machine on, half the speed and half the depth I used on her wailing aunt a few years ago, although I had a second attachment going in Sylvia's ass at the same time. Nathan and his mates liked watching the video of that.

I let my tongue flick over Melody's nipple.

"Relax darling, just let Rose have her fun, and then you can go."

"Yes Rosie.........I.........I'm.....coming.......already!"

"Four more and you can eat my pussy for a while. I might even change the head on the machine, and then you'll have two cocks blasting into both your holes, at the same time."

I turn it up to three quarters depth and speed, she wails through another orgasm, like it's her first, or even her last.

I've often wondered about leaving it switched on, while I go to bed, and then getting up in the morning, to see the mess it has made of my victim.

I move my lips over the wide open mouth that belongs to the quivering Melody. I kiss her tenderly as I squeeze her nipple hard, then I pull off her trembling mouth. I see a blue glow coming from her bag. I pick out her phone, while Melody is having orgasm number three.

The text is from her boyfriend, saying he'll be there at 6.30. I flick through her contacts and find June. I look at how they text each other and then text. "Not going to be there before 8, eat without me, and look after Neil, love sis X"

I look down at the sweating girl, whose eyes are locked closed as she screams out, coming again.

June's Story

I walked past the builders as they packed their stuff up outside Doctor Trent's surgery when I came out. I looked over my shoulder at them; both sets of eyes went on my swaying ass. I smiled at them, and they smiled back. Maybe I could have asked them for a lift? Who knows what state I'd be in as I emerged from their van, half an hour later.

I come out of the local supermarket, after buying the things for dinner tonight. My phone pings, it's from Melody, saying she is going to be late, and not make it for dinner. I send her back a couple of kisses.

I read her message again and smile to myself. Oh I'll look after Neil alright, and if things go to plan, he'll be getting the tit wank my sister won't give him!

Melody's Story

She's switched the machine off, and is now wiping the sweat from my face with a warm flannel. She leans forward and kisses me.

"So where is your sister, the one who was coming to stay with you? Is she a doctor like you?"

Rose pulls back, and I get that same look of hers when I ask questions sometimes. It's accusing and suspicious.

"She went back to Germany soon after she got what she wanted. Money as usual, I don't want to talk about her."

I smile at Rose, but she doesn't smile back.

"So you're German too then?"

She nods.

"I never knew that."

"No, and I prefer you to keep it to yourself. Now, I've text your sister to say you won't be home until later, is that a problem?"

I feel her finger on my clit.

"My boyfriend will be there soon."

"I asked you a question," she says, looking me straight in the eye.

"No, there isn't a problem," I say smiling, and hoping for one back, which I don't get.

She kisses my lips, and I push my tongue in her mouth. She pulls back.

"Where did you say I was?"

"That isn't my problem, I just said you'd be late, it is up to you what you tell him."

She stands on the bed. I look up staring at her glistening pussy. Slowly it comes down towards my face. It stops a few inches from my outstretched tongue.

"Please Rose, give it to me."

I close my eyes and feel her hair, then her moist lips. My tongue darts in her pussy, and I groan.

I hear her breathing change as I work on her pussy. She starts rocking slightly, and I feel her shake a little. She moves and repositions herself. I feel her tongue in my pussy, as I lick hers.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12