Tarton Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June's Story

I hear a knock on the door and check myself in the mirror. I pull my vest top down a bit, hoping Neil will like my tight cleavage. My nipples stick out, and there is a hint darkness in the vest top, enough that Neil will notice I'm not wearing a bra.

I open the door and Neil smiles at me. I smile back, and note the way his eyes dart to my tits. He hands me flowers a little awkwardly.

"They are for you, Melody suggested it. Shit, perhaps I shouldn't have said that."

"Its fine, thank you Neil, it can't be the easiest thing in the world meeting your girlfriend's sister, who used to be her brother. She's going to be late by the way. She said we should eat without her."

He follows my wiggling ass into the kitchen. I give him a beer, and then open the oven door to check the dinner.

"It smells good. Melody said you're a good cook."

I stand back up and pick up my wine, and chink my glass on his beer can.

"Cheers, I only hope it tastes as good as it smells."

"I'm sure it will be. So you're June now properly?"

"Yes I am now, and don't worry about asking me things; Melody said you were curious about what has happened to me. I was what I was, and I am what I am now."

"Are you happy now then?"

"Well I was a bit worried about my breasts being a little too large, but I've got used to them, and before you ask my voice isn't put on, its been altered. You know the really odd thing is men look at my tits, and when I open my mouth and speak, I think in their eyes it adds up to bimbo."

I laugh, and he relaxes a little and chuckles, and then takes a big gulp of beer.

"I'll dish up, could you refill my glass please?"

For a moment he stands still, and then jumps into action.

Neil is slim with short brown hair and a cute face. We talk about my sister as I dish up, and how they met.

"You'll have to excuse me, but if I don't put a cloth on I'm bound to drop food my on my breasts. It takes a bit of getting used to, navigating the fork over these without spilling something."

He smiles at me, and we eat.

Melody's Story

I come out of the shower and Rose stands there with the hair drier. She puts it on the low setting and then switches it on. She moves the hair drier slowly over my body, magically getting rid of the water droplets. I close my eyes, feeling the warm air blowing softly over my skin.

She dries my back first, and then down over my bum. I sigh happily feeling the warm air, almost like an invisible hand caressing my skin. I turn round, and the air blows on my neck and breasts.

"That's nice," I say, and grin.

She works down my belly and then my legs, going back to my pussy last. The hair drier switches off and I open my eyes smiling at her. She sits me at her dressing table, and pulls the towel from my head. The brush glides through my wet hair, and she switches on the hair drier again.

I look in the mirror at her, watching her pamper me, until my hair is dry.

"Well I suppose you had better get home," Rose says, as she packs up the hair dryer.

I slip my hand up her leg. My finger works between her pussy lips.

"I want to do something for you, first," I say.

"No, you should go home. You shouldn't leave your sister entertaining your boyfriend."

June's Story

We're on dessert now, strawberries and cream. This time I'm not wearing a covering over my tits. I'm sure Neil has noticed my nipples are really erect now, pushing the vest top out.

We've talked about the changes to my body in a friendly way, and Neil has avoided all the terms like tits and pussy, which is sweet. But now as he digs into the strawberries, I let a trickle of cream drop on my right breast.

"Damn it, I told you I would spill."

His smile drops a little, as he sees the white cream on my skin. He picks up his serviette and half hands it to me.

I smile and just stick my tits out in his direction, waiting. He coughs clearing his throat, and his hand moves forward. I stay smiling as he wipes the cream.

"Thank you, good job you got it before it went under my top."

He smiles awkwardly, but I can see in his eyes now something other than just a friendly look.

"Damn it," I say getting his attention, and then tip the spoon.

I look at him staring at the cream, which we both know I dropped deliberately on my left breast.

His hand reaches out slowly with the tissue again. I stand up and he backs away. I pull the straps of my vest top off my shoulders, and pull it down off my breasts. I move round the table, and hold my tit out for him close to his mouth. He sucks the cream, and I groan as little shockwaves rush through my body.

His tongue licks and slurps over my breast. I squash it against his face. Then I pull back. I pick up the spoon and rub it over my nipple, smearing it and the surrounding area in the thick cream. I gasp as his mouth covers my nipple. His tongue swirls and his mouth sucks, sending more tingles down to my wet pussy.

I grab his hand and drag him to the armchair. I unbuckle his trousers and pull them down. His cock springs up. I kneel on the floor between his legs, pulling him by his ass cheeks, until his cock is mashed against my tits. He goes to push my head down, but I move his hand away.

I push his cock between my tits, and start jiggling them up and down with my hands. I watch his cock head disappear in my cleavage and then reappear. I dribble spittle down over his cock, and feel it lubricating my breasts.

Finally, after a lot of groaning and swearing, hot cum fires up at my face. I catch some on my cheek and on my chin. I let go of my tits, and plunge my mouth over the end of his cock. I suck the next jet down my throat, and jerk his cock quickly in my hand, until he is drained.

He pants and staggers back, pulling up his trousers. Now for some reason he seems in a hurry to leave. He goes to the kitchen and comes back with a paper towel.

"You had better clean up before Melody comes home."

He watches with an open mouth, as I drag my finger up through his cum on my breast, and then suck my finger clean.

I wipe my face, in much less of a rush than Neil seems to think is right. I could be a real bitch and ask him, when are we going to tell my sister about us, but I couldn't do that to her. Although I'd like to see Neil's face contort into horror right now.

"Are we, okay?" he asks, probably dreading I'm going to say no.

I smile and nod, he smiles back at me, with more relief on his face than I think he wants to show.

"Thank you for dinner, and.......well you know."

He moves towards the door, trying not to make it look as rushed as it obviously is. The door closes and I lift my top back up over my breasts. I sit there looking at the spunk stained tissues, and wonder if there is something missing with me. Okay I didn't get fucked, but I never thought I'd do that to my sister. I suppose this is me justifying to myself that a tit wank, and a blow job was okay, but I know deep down it wasn't.

I ditch the tissues and fill the dishwasher.

"Hi I'm home," my sister calls.

She comes in the kitchen, and puts her bag on the table.

"Where is Neil?"

"He left shortly after dessert."

"Good I'm bloody tired anyway."

"So did he like it?"

"He said he did, and then he shot off," I say, tasting the remnants of his spunk in my mouth.

Sylvia's Story

I've agreed to go to dinner with Susan, and her new boyfriend Nigel, but not the sex, yet. We're in my favourite Italian restaurant, and despite me saying no, Nigel keeps grinning at me.

When I saw Nigel for the first time, I was quite surprised how young he was, compared to Susan that is. He is around my age, and again surprisingly good looking. Even after meeting him the first time, he flirted with me when Susan wasn't around, and now, as she goes to the loo in the restaurant, he is pouring me another glass of wine, and staring at my cleavage.

"You know babe, for someone who doesn't want to join in a little fun, you sure put yourself on offer. That dress, and those heels don't exactly scream, don't touch."

I pick up the wine and take a sip. He is like a few men I have known. They are pleasant enough, but when they open their mouths thinking they are charming you, it comes out in such a crass way, it is hard to take them seriously.

"Well, I guess you'll have to take my word for it, and take your hand off my knee."

"I wonder what I'll find further up?"

"You'll find out how hard I can slap."

His hand squeezes my knee.

"I'm not one to be put off, babe."

His hand moves back on the other side of table, but the grin doesn't leave his face.

"Have it your way Babe."

I swear if he calls me Babe, once more, I'll slap him just for that.

What Susan sees in him is beyond me. He looks nice and is the sort of guy you let buy you a drink, but after a few seconds of the, smarmy charm, you would make out your friend has walked in the pub, and you'd run for the hills, and oh, making sure to take the drink he bought for you.

An hour later we are at his flat, and Susan is merry drunk. We're sat on the couch; Nigel is sat between us with his arms over our shoulders, kissing us in turn. Susan's hand is rubbing his cock through his trousers, and I can't get over the size of it. 9 inches maybe 10 hangs down his leg.

He turns towards Susan, and kisses her full on, while his hand slips up my dress. I open my legs and feel his fingers rubbing my pussy through my panties. My fingers are now exploring his length, and my other hand is pulling my panties to one side. Yes I've given in, despite my thoughts on him earlier. When he stood up to go to the loo, and looked down on me with that stupid grin, he stuck his groin out in my direction, and there it was, a huge bulge hanging down inside his trouser leg. Susan came back as Nigel went to the loo, and I told her, we could give it a go!

12