Tarton Ch. 14

Story Info
Sylvia has a threesome, and is gang banged at Olive's house.
5.9k words
4.33
2.2k
4

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,388 Followers

Sylvia's Story

I can hear Nigel whispering to Susan, as his fingers wriggle around in my pussy.

His hand slips out quickly from under my dress, as Susan pushes him off their deep kiss.

"So do you want to come to bed with us?" she asks.

"Only if you're sure?" I reply, with my fingers crossed in my mind, hoping she really wants to do this.

Nigel gives my ass a slap as we head to the bedroom. He takes off his shirt, while I start unbuttoning Susan's blouse.

"Give her a kiss."

Which one of us Nigel is talking to I don't know.

"Do you want to?" Susan asks.

We kiss and undress each other. Susan crawls on the bed next to him.

"Would you like, suck him a little for me?" Susan asks quietly.

Perhaps I should have asked if she was sure again, but I want to peel his pants down and find out just how big he is. His cock springs up and is shaped like a bullet. He is hairless too, which is nice.

"Sylvia, you don't have..."

Oh dear, I'm already there sucking him, and then licking up his shaft, whilst rolling his balls in my hand. God they feel loaded!

I hear them kissing, and at the same time I feel his hand on my head, pushing me down.

"That's enough now, I'm ready," Susan says.

Damn it, I was just getting into this. I let my mouth slowly pull up over his cock, and it plops out.

"Oh I don't think you are ready yet Susie," Nigel says with a grin.

"Nigel I don't know, I haven't asked her and I'm not sure."

Obviously I haven't been in on all the things they have discussed.

"Sylvia might not want to."

"Want to what?" I ask.

"We were wondering if you would go down on Susie."

I look at Susan and I don't really think she wants or expects it. They talk in whispers for a few moments, and then he kisses her. A few seconds later I'm staring at her pussy from close up.

"Susan, are you sure?"

"She's little nervous, but she'll like it when she gets used to it."

Well thank you doctor sex! I think to myself. I look up at Susan and she nods, but I can see that look like someone not really wanting to go on a scary ride for the first time. She closes her eyes as my tongue slips between her folds. I'm soft and gentle as she whimpers a little. I find her clit as Nigel moves behind me. His hand goes down the back of my panties, and I start squirming as a finger tickles round my anus.

"Keep still," Susan pants.

Nigel pulls my panties off, and I go back up on my knees as Susan groans a little. His finger slips in my wet pussy. I look up at Susan, her eyes are closed and she is really getting into it. I feel her hand on my head, just gently pulling me further into her pussy.

My legs are being pushed apart, and the finger is replaced by something much fatter and longer. His hands are on my hips now, holding me still as he starts fucking me. I didn't think this was supposed to happen, but I'm not complaining.

Susan is close to an orgasm now. Her hand disappears from my head. I go to pull my head up thinking she doesn't want to actually come. A bigger hand pushes my face down between her legs again, and Nigel holds my head there. I look up at Susan, and her eyes are still closed, her left hand is toying with her nipple, and her thighs are shaking round my ears.

She comes over my face, and shivers and screams out. Nigel's hands are back gripping my hips now, pulling me back as he thrusts forward. The softness, and gentleness has now gone, and the bed starts rocking.

Susan's eyes open, and she shrieks.

"What the fucking hell?!"

Nigel comes, as Susan kicks her way out from under me.

"NO, NO, NO, YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

I'm pushing myself upright as Nigel slips out of me.

"Susie don't get like that we're all having fun."

"Did you really have to have him fuck you!" she spits at me, like it's my fault.

I'm dressing as quickly as I can. Trying not to listen to her screaming at Nigel, and him telling her he was sorry, he just got carried away. By the time I've got to the front door, I can hear things have quietened down.

"I'm sorry, but I told you I didn't want you fucking her," Susan sobs.

"Sorry Susie, she was giving the green light all evening, I thought you probably told her it was okay."

I can feel the bastard's cum pooling in my panties, as I slam the door. He isn't getting away with this, but right now Susan wouldn't listen, so I decide to call her in a few days.

My panties get thrown in a wheelie bin on the way home, after moping up his mess. Then I find myself picking at my teeth, it's the first time I've ever had a pussy hair in my mouth!

Some things that I put on my computer about my sex life I really don't think I should, but I made a promise to myself that good or bad, it all goes on there. Obviously now I realise it was Nigel's intention all along to get his cock in me. Remembering how softly he fucked me to start with, was more about not letting Susan know what was going on, rather than being nice to me. Susan told me ages ago that when she diddled herself she always kept her eyes closed, and Nigel the crafty bastard, would have known that. I type a few lines, and then I delete them. For the moment I can't write about it.

June's Story

It's been a couple of days since I gave my sister's boyfriend a tit wank, and now here I am walking in to school for the first time since my operation. Heads are turning at my big tits and short skirt. Doctor Trent gave me a pill to take to calm my nerves down a bit, which I asked her for.

I walk into the classroom and there they all sit, gawping. On purpose I don't look at Toby. Eyes are all over my tits covered by my thin white blouse and a pink bra underneath.

"You must be June, welcome back to school."

I turn round to the smiling teacher, and dribble a little in my panties, as my nipples tingle.

"I'm Mr Clarke; I took over from your last teacher when she left."

I sit down, as he starts talking to the whole class. The eyes of my classmates slowly go from staring at my tits, to the teacher.

Wendi comes up to me at break time.

"So, you've gone and done it and had a sex change then?"

I nod.

"Your voice sounds girly too, and those," she says pointing to and then prodding my chest, "are they real?"

I still don't know where she is going with this, but again I nod.

"Have you had sex yet?"

"Not yet," I mumble.

"Got your eye on any particular guy?"

I shake my head. I feel nervous because of this grilling. Wendi isn't talking to me like a friend; it is just a basic Q and A session, which is unnerving me more and more every second.

"I've been hanging out with Toby a lot lately. I know you used to be friends, back a few years."

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask with a gulp.

"Because it wouldn't go down too well if it got round the school that Toby has been seeing you. He wouldn't like it himself, so you had better keep away from him."

"Wendi I...."

"Shut up; whatever you are going to say, be it a confession or denial about you and Toby, I don't want to hear it. Keep away from him, have you got me?"

I nod. She goes to walk away, and then turns back.

"You're not to use the girl's changing rooms or toilets either, carry on using the disabled ones, got it?"

I nod, as she walks away to a group of her friends who stood back waiting for her.

The afternoon session goes on, and I'm feeling more alone than before my operation. I thought it would be the same, but now I know I was a curiosity, being a boy with small tits. Now I've got huge boobs and a pussy, do the other girls see me as some sort of rival?

Toby hasn't text me, and I haven't looked in his direction. The day has been a trial, and I wish I had never taken the pill Doctor Trent gave me. Not only as it calmed me down, it has taken away my confidence, and with out that I'm finding it really difficult to cope. The end of the school day can't come quickly enough!

Sylvia's Story

I have phoned Susan and said sorry, but I thought she had said it was okay. She is off with me, and thinks I want him. It is hard trying to tell someone, you don't think the guy she is seeing is right for her, especially when I was enjoying his big cock. I just say he is probably just having his fun with her, and the line goes dead.

Cliff and Jason come in the pub a few days later. Cliff sits at the bar next to Sam, while Jason goes off to play pool with Marina.

"Coke for them, Jason doesn't seem to like drinking beer since he got drunk on his birthday, and pour a beer for Sam too."

I put the drinks down.

"Have you seen Susan and that prick lately?"

"We went to an Italian the other night, not much fun, and you're right, he is a prick."

Sam chuckles.

I could have lied, but the way he asked was like he knew I had seen her.

"Cliff for what it is worth, I wasn't keen on going, and I feel a little stuck in the middle."

He nods; seeming satisfied and sips his pint.

"Do you want me to walk you home later?"

I look across at the pool table, Marina is bent down taking a shot, and Jason is staring at me. Cliff sees where I'm looking, and then he leans over the bar a little.

"Jason's walking her home in a minute."

"Cliff I don't think we should, like I said I'm sort of piggy in the middle here."

"Okay, maybe you're right."

He takes his pint over to the pool table. I catch Sam looking at me.

"Sam, don't you dare say a word," I snap.

Olive's Story

I look down at my dog and smile at him.

"Mummy is planning something darling Max. I have often wondered about that little slut up the street, and what she can do for me. I've got a few ideas how I can use that cunt of hers to my advantage, sorry for using such vulgar language Max, but she does rub mummy up the wrong way. Do you know her grandmother ran brothel in this very town? To think a few hundred years ago women just like Pauline, Sylvia's grandmother, with her wickedness, were sent to this place, because of what they did in the towns back then, and she goes and opens a place where men pay for all their perverted desires."

I watch Max go on his bed, circle twice, and then lay down.

"Yes time for our afternoon nap my precious boy."

I go upstairs and unlock the drawer. I slip into bed taking my toy with me. I shake and shudder as my head fills with thoughts of Sylvia's tongue replacing my toy, between my legs.

Sylvia's Story

It has been three days since I phoned Susan. Three days of peace and quiet, but now my face drains of colour. There she stands on my doorstep, with her dog in her arms.

"May I come in?"

I move aside and she comes in and sits down.

"A coffee would be nice Sylvia?"

I'm stood in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil.

"You know, it really isn't nice having your smalls drying on a rack, where everyone can see."

I put the coffee down, almost spilling some because I'm shaking so much.

"Well it seems you are worried," she says and chuckles.

"Olive what do you want?" I ask, wishing I didn't have to.

"Now I know a lot about your, goings on, with the two males next door. I'm going to offer you a choice, for my silence."

I watch her lift her dog on her lap.

"Having your fun with one of them would be bad enough, but no you had to have the father one day, and then son the next. Now I'm having a little cards night in a few days time. I'd like you there serving nibbles, and drinks."

"You are joking, right?"

She scowls at me, "fair enough, your sordid affair with the man next door, and his son, will soon be round the whole town."

"God you are an evil bitch."

"I've been watching you Sylvia, and keeping it all in my neighbourhood watch book."

I watch her open a pocket notebook.

"I like this entry, 17th of July 2017, 12.14am. The town bike," she looks up, "that is you, is once again in the alley over the road from my house. Sylvia is on her knees, as usual, with yet another man. There is no doubt she is sucking on his cock, while another man is stood, rubbing his cock, and waiting for his turn! 12.21pm, the other man is getting the same treatment now. 12.27 All 3 of them disperse, and she heads off home alone, which isn't usually the case!"

"My God, are you really that nosy?"

"It is not being nosy; I'm in the neighbourhood watch, and doing my duty for the locals in this area. So, you'll be my serving wench, which is right up your street, you seem to enjoy having your bottom pinched, and you can wear one of your ridiculously short skirts. Either that or well, your bad reputation will get a whole lot worse"

"Olive, this isn't fair, why are you picking on me?"

"Because I have a need for what you're good at, now you have served topless in the pub haven't you?"

"How the hell do you know about that, it was supposed to be a secret?"

"Word got round that the landlord was having a lock in, by the way I know about you and him too, but that has no value, because his wife died before he paid you extra to sleep with him," she thinks for a while, "although there is the prostitute angle, which I should have thought of sooner, my I'm losing my touch."

"You're losing your mind too. I didn't sleep with him for money; he poured his heart out to me, a long while after his wife died..... I felt sorry for him."

She huffs, "You got paid to work topless, and that is a fact."

"Well it seems to me you're not as straight laced as you like everyone to think. What would people think of you asking me to parade around, and allowing total strangers to have a feel?"

She raises an eyebrow and says, "It's what usually happens to you in the pub anyway. You will be the distraction I need to win at cards, while they are fingering the local whore, they won't be concentrating on what is happening at the card table. You never know you might get a tip at the end of the night."

"So if I don't you'll tell...."

"Do we have to keep repeating ourselves, just tell me you'll do it, and you will, won't you?"

"So if I do then you promise you'll keep quiet? How do I know I can trust you?"

She raises both her eyebrows this time and says, "Because you stupid girl, it's me talking, not some man who is trying to get in your knickers, and will tell you anything to reach that overused pussy of yours."

"No, you really are insane. I'm not doing it."

Two days later Olive stands there looking down me, with a superior look on her face. She moves aside and I go up the three steps and in through her door. She is still a couple of inches taller than me.

"I'm glad you are here on time. Well take you coat off."

I hang my coat up and turn round facing her. She is looking me up and down.

"I like the way you pin your hair up."

Wow, a compliment!

"It's the sort of cheap look I was hoping for."

Bitch!

I'm reaching for my coat again, but her hand, which is like the rest of her, big, stops me.

"Don't be silly Sylvia, I'm not asking you to do anything which doesn't come naturally to you. Although I must admit I don't know which would give me more pleasure, you in there getting groped, or me telling your neighbour about how you got her husband and son into bed, just a few days apart."

"Alright, but this is the only time."

"Agreed, shame really, I was quite looking forward to all three of their faces when I drop the bomb, you had sex with both of them."

"I said alright didn't I?" I hiss.

Her eyes scan down my white gypsy top which is off my shoulders.

"No bra I see. I like your little black skirt too," she grins then adds, "What there is of it, and tan stockings with your usual high heels, purple though, I don't think I've seen you wearing them before, now panties."

"W, what, you want to see my?"

"No, I'm just checking you are wearing some."

I flip the front of my skirt up, showing her my red panties, which match my suspender belt.

She moves forward and whispers to me how I'm to behave. Our breasts touch, but she doesn't seem to care. Her lips tickle my ear as she speaks, and I can feel her curly brown and grey hair on my cheek. She moves away and I'm left wondering just what I've let myself in for, now knowing Olive isn't the church going straight laced woman she likes everyone to think she is.

She walks a few steps to the closed lounge door, and I'm staring at those old fashioned seamed stockings that went out with the dinosaurs! Her dress is a calf length, dark brown with a small floral print. She turns round and I can see the buttons of her dress are open further down than she would normally do outside. She is showing off a huge cleavage between her massive breasts.

She holds her hand out, and like some drugged up weirdo I take it. She pushes open the double doors to the lounge, and we walk in slowly, hand in hand.

"This is Sylvia gentlemen. She is going to make sure we don't run out of food or drink tonight."

The eyes are on me as she introduces, Tom, Harold, and Bill, who are sat around the card table, and Pete who sits on the couch. They are all in their 60's, apart from Harold who looks like he left 60 behind 20 years ago. I feel like I'm in a bloody nursing home!

Still holding my hand, she tells them she is taking me to the kitchen.

"Well you certainly made an impression, Sylvia. Now you are going to get groped so no jumping around. You just let them have a feel, just like you do with the men in the pub. You'll encourage them but subtly. Remember I want them more interested in what's under your skirt, than what cards are being played, do you understand me?"

"Yes Olive," I say, feeling her tits against mine again.

"Good, now take a little time to compose yourself, and go out the back if you want to smoke. When you come in stand next to me, do you understand?"

"Yes Olive."

I'm puffing on a cigarette like a woman waiting to hear if the jury has decided if she's guilty or not. I'm sat on her back doorstep, doing that nervous tapping with my foot, which is making my knee jump up and down. I feel like a maid who has an overpowering lady of the house to please. She has no respect for me, but she demands it from me. She even caught me staring at her big bloody tits; well there really isn't anywhere else to look! It is still the same woman I've had a few run-in's with in the past, but right now I'm stuck doing her bidding. I find myself trying to imagine what she was like in her 20's. Okay the way she is dressed threw me completely, but I'm wondering if Olive has more secrets than me, and the rest of the town put together! I wonder if the neighbourhood watch thing, and the way she goes on about people like a nosy parker, is just a front to hide what is really underneath.

I stub out my cigarette and now I'm worrying about fag breath. It is her; it is what she has done to me. I've only been in her house for 10 minutes, and I'm shocked by my own behaviour.

"Oh Max if only you could talk, I'd love to pick your brain about what life is like with her as your mistress," I say to the dog.

I walk in and stand next to Olive, as Tom rakes a pile of cash towards him.

"Ah there you are Sylvia; I was just telling the boys about your train wreck of a life."

I freeze as a hand, Olive's hand, goes up the back of my skirt.

"Oh your ass is cold, did you sit on the concrete step?"

I'm watching the eyes watching the movement in my skirt.

A second hand starts rubbing my left bum cheek.

"Yeah that does feel a little cold," Harold says, as his finger slips in the leg of my panties, and then deep between my bum cheeks.

"More drinks Sylvia."

Over the next two hours my ass, tits, and pussy get pulled, pinched, patted, squashed, and groped beyond my wildest fears, or maybe dreams. Old hands do more groping with me than an army of lap dancers have had in their lives. I've had to reattach my stocking to my suspender strap 4 times. I've given "lucky kisses" to all of the men at least 3 times each.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,388 Followers
12